Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Honor the Dead - Page 3 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Honor the Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Honor the Dead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:16 am

Connor patted Mitsuo on the back. "Aye...a good day of honoring the dead." He remarked somewhat ironically. Though if honoring the dead meant that they could spend one day, at least, away from the thought of certain hell trying to breach the walls then it was a day worth honoring. "I think it's about time we slept some of this off, how about you Scout?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:25 am

Mitsuo's eyes widened. "I... I need... I need to puke...." He just managed to get the words out, not caring if it was blunt. He held his stomach as he felt his stomach churn. He got up and stumbled to the restrooms. He would be a while in there, he knew he wasn't good with alcohol and that this was a bad idea but he didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:30 am

Alan looked at the soldier stumbling past him to the restroom. He gave a worried look to Connor, who seemed to be better off than the other two soldiers.
"I, um, I think you're right. It's about time we got some rest. That is after we get that sorted out." he said as he gestured with his head towards the restrooms.
Alan was quite glad he didn't consume any alcohol. He regularly saw his comrades getting wasted on the job in the Military Police headquarters, but it looked like his new-found friends were beating them to it. Alan rarely saw someone as drunk as Cora. She reminded him of his mother when she got her hands on any bottle. Life was tough back then luckily, so she didn't run into too many of them.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:57 am

Cora stood up again and went into the tavern. Well...you couldn't really say going she stumbled into the tavern and nearly tripped over her feed a few times.
"Back!", she looked at the others, "Where's Mitsuo?", she asked then and tried to sat down but she ended up falling on the floor. Her head hit the leg of the table. "Dammit!", she said and tried to stand up again but everything was turning around and she felt really dizzy.
"I feel like a fish out of the water!", she said and somehow got up again. As she finally stood on her feet she started stumbling through the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:08 am

Mitsuo stumbled out of the restrooms, wiping his mouth with his sleeve, "Augh. That was nasty..." he whined. "I'm not gonna be drinking for a while..." he added on. He noticed Cora, "h-hey again," he greeted before collapsing into a chair. "I think I'm done for today... I'll have to sleep this off and deal with the hangover tomorrow.." He stated to himself. A blush crawled to his cheeks as he suddenly felt like flirting and romance, "I feel like a smooth criminal..." He jested.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:13 am

"Now, now, you two," Alan said as he shook his head with a smirk on his face "Let's not do something you'll regret. You need sleep. Like, now."
Alan, despite not being very big or muscular, was surprisingly strong. His harsh training phase has whipped him into shape. He first walked up to Cora, and assisted her with her walking. He sat her down at the table, near Mitsuo.
"What do you say we get you two back home?" he half-asked half-commanded, with a cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:23 am

Mitsuo scratched his head and moaned, "but I want to stay with you guys." He grinned a shit-eating grin. "I'm having so much fun, fun that I haven't had in a looong time!" He just sat there with the goofy smile on his face, chuckling at non-existent thoughts he was having. Mitsuo eventually lost track of his mind and zoned out... soon after, he started daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:32 am

Cora shook her head, "No I don't want to go home! I'm fine you see? I can still talk!", she said.
She stood up and stumbeled out of the tavern, as she was near the door she shouted, "I will go on a walk now! You can't stop me! Mitsuo! I require assitance!"
She opened the door and went out.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:39 am

Mitsuo yelled in response, "Yes Ma'am!" He stumbled after her out of the tavern doors and tripping into the street. He looked around for Cora and when he saw he he immediately followed after her.He didn't question why he was doing this, he didn't care. He just felt as if he needed to and so he trusted his feelings and did.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:52 am

Cora climbed up a roof, she nearly fell down sometimes but in the end she managed it.
She stood on the roof enjoying the wind on her face and looked at the stars, she was still really dizzy but didn't fall of the roof.
It was probably Vex's achievment. Without him/her (she really needed to find out if they were male of female) she wouldn't be on the roof or stand there without falling off.
"Grab my hand!", she said and held it out. She wasn't sure if she could pull him up but she would give it a try.

//OOC: Imagine small houses, not really big ones.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:58 am

Mitsuo geabbed her hamd and, wih her help, climbed onto the roof.  "What did you need me for?" He asked.  He stared at the stars, it was a beautiful night sky tonight. He lost himself in staing, forgetting about everything around him except Cora.

Last edited by Mitsuo Shimura on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:18 am

Cora sat down and looked at the streets, a man was vomiting in the same space she had and passed out. Gross...
She felt really dizzy now. "I guess I need you to keep me from falling! And I need a drunken buddy here!", she said.
On of Cora's habits was that she just started to hum every now and then. No matter what time or situation she was in.
She started to hum a song, she had often sung it when she was still with the Pact.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Connor sat with Alan once Cora and Mistuo were gone. The tavern was starting to empty at this point as night began to fall. He looked to Alan and nodded. "You're alright..." He commented, not sure if it was the booze talking. He started to lean on the table a bit as he got back to a previous subject Alan had brought up. "Look...not that it's any of my business, but I think that if you did well enough that you were given a space with the Unicorns, you should have the option to ride with the green cloaks too. Humanity needs more people with that kind of commitment in their heart."
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:40 pm

Alan smiled at Connor. "Hey, you're alright too." he said. Connor seemed to be the calmest of the group. While Mitsuo was usually un-expressive and seemingly bored, it was proving to be more of a facade. A funny thing, considering Connor had a Mohawk.
Alan grew stiff and silent as Connor spoke. His simple logic proved true enough, but then again, he couldn't just leave the Military Police.
...Or could he?
Alan gave Connor a small smile and said "If you've spent enough time looking at the different 'breeds' of Unicorn, you'd notice fairly quickly that it's a good thing we don't have the option to ride with the Green Cloaks."
Despite his dismissive tone, Alan has kept thinking about the topic. He started forming a plan. Luckily, he plans worked. Not so luckily, this is the most bonkers thing he's ever thought of.
"You're a trainee, right?" he suddenly heard himself ask "What motivates you to train?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:46 am

Mitsuo laughed. " I guess that's true!" He stared peacefully at the night sky. "You know, stargazing has always been beautiful... but it's more beautiful with you." 'Damn it,' he mentally kicked himself for saying something stupid. Obviously that was drunk talk, she would know that... right?
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:33 am

Cora blinked a few times, "I've never actually seen the reason to do this...I mean why would you look at the stars? You could get killed while doing that!", she said. And...why the?
"Why should it be more beautiful with me?", she asked and observed the people. There were the normal thugs who were always a trouble for everyone. Some of them seemed that they really wanted to pick a fight.
Cora would be the first one to volunteer. She grabbed one knife out of her boots, not really thinking about what she did and started playing with it.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:32 am

Connor held his chin in thought at the question. "I've plenty of motivation, but truth be told I can't imagine myself doing anything else. Battle has been my life, and battle has been where I truly feel alive." He started to smile a bit and nodded. "What motivates me to train though?" His frown steadily returned. "...I guess it's just that I don't want to be afraid...I don't want to cower behind the walls, waiting for the Titans to just knock it down again. If this is humanity's last stand...I want to spend it taking as many of those bastards with us as possible..."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:37 am

Mitsuo chuckled while blushing. "Hehe, you can only get killed by doing this if you're in battle!" He countered and scratched his neck. "And.... it's because I-" Mitsuo stopped himself to think, 'damn it you can't confess now!' He mentally kicked himself "-I find it more fun with company!" He exclaimed. He didn't want to lie to her but... he can't tell how she feels towards him... at least not while she's drunk.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 7:32 am

Alan looked deeply at Connor as he was answering his question. He found his answer... very human. Not wanting to live in fear... not wanting to helplessly count on others to keep him alive... he speaks words of wisdom Alan thought.
"Then you must understand how I feel, having to wait behind walls after walls, knowing that people are dying out there for me and cursing my name for what I do." he said, smiling sadly.
He then stayed silent for a moment, looking deep in thought.
"I'll go outside the walls and fight titans one day." he finally said "You'll see. I will be the one to bring hope to others."
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 7:49 am

Connor looked at Alan for a moment. For the first time since he joined the military, he got to see things through a military policeman's eyes. Granted, Alan was unique among the unicorns, but the understanding between them made Connor all the more against joining the Police. "One day, I'll graduate, and earn my green cloak. And when I do, I hope you will ride out with me on my first survey."

He rose a hand towards Alan, hoping to grasp wrists with him to make the promise official as he looked fiercely into Alan's eyes as though he were looking for the courage in Alan's soul. He had to confirm it for himself, he had to hope that not all unicorns were cowards, and trust that Alan's boast was genuine.

'Who are you to hope for that?' The voice of doubt spoke in Connor's mind. 'You are but a trainee, your confidence to him means nothing.'
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:14 pm

Alan stared into Connor's fierce eyes. His determination to become a Greencloak, to not be among the protected, but the protectors. This didn't come from selfish reasons like wanting to prove himself, but for his love of humanity. It filled Alan with hope.
Alan grabbed Connor's hand, almost like making a pact. "I'll ride out with you." he heard himself say, lacking all reason but sheer willpower "One way or another."
Was he drunk, despite drinking no drinks? How Alan was going to do such a thing - even he could not say. However, he knew he had to be there by Connor on their first survey - to face the real world together, to protect their kind together, to put aside things like money and pride and simply DO for humanity.
You're a smart cookie a voice said inside his head You'll figure out a way to do it, like you always do. Mother will be proud, and for the first time, so will you.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:33 am

Cora just nodded lost in thoughts. If he had said something important right now she wouldn't really have noticed. She was too focused on the men down there who were near a girl in her age. Someone of them grabbed her.
Cora stood up and threw the knife she just had in his hand, it pierced his back and he dropped on the floor, dead. She jumped off the building and came closer.
The other two men were frightened but they recovered really quickly and one charged at her. She stepped a bit to the side and made him trip over her foot. Before he hit the floor she catched him and turned his head so far to the side until it made a crack. She let him loose and went to the dead man with her knife still in his back. She pulled it out and before the last one could get away he was dead too.
Vex gave Cora the control back, it had been partly her fault.
The girl looked at Cora and ran away. She looked at her but didn't follow or kill her. She got her knife back and wiped it clean.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:37 am

Mitsuo watched, wide-eyed. 'What the hell!?' He was fine with her saving someone, but doing that out of no where was what surprised him. That and that she killed the men. 'Could of just beaten them up,' he mentally criticized. He just sat there and waited. He definitely was not going to talk about any of what just happened. He didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:40 am

Cora came back, grinning.
"You didn't stop me! Told you that would happen!", she layed down next to him and looked at the blood on her hands. "I will have to explain this to my superiors...shit. But it doesn't matter...not anymore...", she sounded sad and looked up in the sky again.
"Never leave me alone when I'm drunk, that happened the last time too...", she turned to the side. Not looking at Mitsuo anymore.
Nec, Vex and Cora started argueing in her head who's fault it was. But only one wasn't drunk.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:46 am

Mitsuo blinked. "I-I'm sorry." He looked up at the sky, "that was my fault... I didn't know- I should of-" He cut himself off. He didn't know what to say. He felt bad... for her. "I should've noticed and went to handle it..." He sighed. 'Well done,' he sarcastically praised himself, 'you've already failed being there for her. It usually takes longer, this must be a new record!' He mentally kicked himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honor the Dead
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next