Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Honor the Dead - Page 6 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Honor the Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Honor the Dead - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:51 am

Mitsuo raised an eyebrow, "we went swimming in the river?" 'Yep, I was drunk,' he mentally confirmed. 'Swimming is a natural, unisex thing. Nothing you should be embarrassed about,' he thought as he fought back a blush from his cheeks. "Yeah, I guessed I fell out of my bed as I still have a slight headache," he said to quickly change the topic. He yawned and laid back on the bed. "Nothing will be happening right now as it's morning," he spoke to himself, "the most boring part of the day..." He trailed off, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:04 am

Cora nodded her stomach started to growl, "I guess I'm hungry.", she then said and stood up, "We'll go get something at the market!", she decided and opened the door.
"Follow me Mistuo Shimura, my drinking-buddy!", she said and went out.
"Thanks again for the bed! We'll be off eating now!", she said to the man at the counter.
She went outside and stretched herself. So where was the market now?
There were some women going all in the same direction. It was likely that it was there.
She started following them.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:14 am

Mitsuo got up and groaned, "Are you seriously going to call me that?" He asked as he followed her out the door. He turned to the man at the counter, "Thanks!" Mitsuo squinted in the sunlight and had to shade his eyes with his arm. He looked around noticed the women heading in the same direction. "Seems like it'll be busy this morning," he stated before sighing.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:20 am

Cora gave him a frienldy punch in the shoulder, "Nope. Won't call you like that.", she grinned and was happy as they reache the market, "I'll teach you how someone from Nedlay gets her food!", she whispered and disappeared into the crowd of people. She got a bread here some butter elsewhere and some apples.
She came back to Mitsuo and gave him half of the food.
"Let's go somewhere nice!", she said.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:24 am

Mitsuo chuckled. "What was I expecting from a back-alley girl?" He joked. "Sure, let's go somewhere nice... hopefully are definitions of 'nice' are the same!" He grinned mischievously and took a bite out of an apple. 'Today seems like it'll go smoothly,' he mentally commented. He gave a sigh of relief and stretched, "what a beautiful day!"
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:30 am

Cora grinned and put some butter on the bread using a knife. She walked again to the river, "We can go sit here, like last night or go get into wall Rose. There shouldn't be any titans as far as I know so...", she grinned, "We could also search for Connor and Alan!", she said then. "If you still know the way to the tavern."

I know it.
But only the way over the roofs.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:36 am

Mitsuo shrugged, "I think here will be ok for now." He sat down and looked up at the sky. He watched a lonesome passing cloud, "I wonder what it's like to be free," he thought aloud. He laid down and enjoyed the day as a nice breeze gently blew over him. "It's hard being a mechanic..." he started speaking just to make some gossip, "because your thoughts are crammed with amazing ideas but not all of them work... and some you can't even make!" He waited patiently for Cora's response, biting the apple every now and then.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:42 am

Cora nodded, "I used to have a mind full with intelligent thoughts too. But not anymore.", she said and ate her bread.
"I grew up on a farm. I can remember everything that happened since I was two. I was able to read when I was three and my grandmother thaught me the things you would normally learn when you are six or seven and in school. I was the only in my family except for my grandma able to read, write and do some simple maths. The only problem was that our farm was near the Nedlay District."
Why did she even tell him that? Cora didn't know. It was probably because she wanted him to know that she wasn't just a dumb fighter.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:33 am

Mitsuo raised an eyebrow. "A farmer, huh? That was a pretty good job ages ago." He sighed, "It must have been fun, working outside most of the day. What was it like, if you don't mind my asking?" He was really curious now, he didn't really know what a farm life was like. Mitsuo never really thought about it and if Cora didn't mention it, he probably wouldn't have ever. 'I can't see her as a farm girl,' he mentally noted. Mitsuo sat up to look at her, taking another bite out of the apple.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:47 am

Cora looked at the water, "I never really worked as one. I was too small. You can't let a three year old work with heavy machines. But it's hard. It's really hard work. And the sun burns on your skin.", she took a short look at him but then looked away again, "You probably think I grew up there. I didn't I wouldn't count the first three years there to growing up. Just after my third birthday, you have to know that there was a starvation in Nedlay. We had it pretty good because of the food on our farm. A group of bandits came. They are well known to nearly everyone but noone does anything against them.", Cora remembered that he probably didn't knew how life was in Nedlay, "You know that the crime rate in Nedlay is really high, right? Trading with humans, selling them. Keeping them as slaves is normal. So the bandits came and killed every adult in our city. Including of course my parents and grandmother. They took the kids with them. You can sell kids good, the pretty ones normally end up as...you know what. Now you know why I didn't really work on a farm."
Cora stopped telling him what happened, if he wanted to know she would tell him. But he should ask. If not, then not. She was fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:56 am

Mitsuo threw his apple into the river in disgust. "Damn Military Police," he cursed, "they're meant to stop things like this but instead they go on they're lovely little strolls that they classify as patrols." He looked at the grass swaying in the breeze, "we're here trying to survive in these walls and yet well sell one another as if we were food." Mitsuo got lost in his thoughts, 'this world is twisted! Slavery, death, Titans.... nothing is fair... perfection doesn't exist.' Tears formed in his eyes but he wiped them away before they could fall.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 3:03 am

Cora looked at him, he was quite an emotional guy. Not that stone-face he was at the beginning.
"If they hadn't sold me I would have never met you. You know that? I would have never had a reason to join the military AND I would probably be married to an old gross man. I'm glad the sold me to the mercenaries instead of some of those weird groups that sell kids to adults."
She poked him in the shoulder, "Don't cry because of something like that! You can't really change anything anyway. And I don't earn your pitty."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 3:43 am

Mitsuo collapsed so he was laying on his back. "The would is imperfect..." he admitted. He knew Cora was right and that he couldn't really change anything, that's what annoyed him. "I'm sorry..." he chuckled, "I must seem weak as I'm crying." Mitsuo wanted to eat something again, 'well done you idiot! You threw away your apple!' He laughed as he internally lectured himself. He got control of himself and stopped laughing, "I'm gonna try and not show much of my emotions from now on... I must seem overemotional," he commented on his actions.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:49 am

Cora shook her head and gave him the last half of her bread. She never ate so much and what she ate right now was enough for the rest of the day.
"You're not over emotional...", she then finally said. But Nec and Vex thought of him like that.
Cora wasn't sure how he would have survived the training she had. He would have probably ended up like one of those hollows.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 5:43 am

Mitsuo took the bread, "Thanks!" He took a bite out of it. He sighed, closed his eyes and when he opened them, he had a slight stone-mask. "Some people would beg to differ," he countered. "I try to keep my emotions hidden so I don't seem weak..." he took another bite out of the bread, "one of my martial-arts teachers told me that emotions lead to weakness, weakness leads to mistakes and mistakes can lead to death."
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:15 am

Cora laughed quietly, "Then he was a good teacher. But keep in mind you have to show some weeknesses sometimes. Otherwise others rely on them and that can never be your intention. Also that could cause your death."
She poked his forehead, "You! Don't make a stone face infront of me!", she said grinning.
Cora looked at the river water and remembered what happened yesterday. She blushed a bit again.
"Stop me from drinking only the slightest next time!", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:53 am

Mitsuo dropped the stone face. "I don't like being too loose though," he raised an eyebrow, "why do you want me to stop you from drinking?" He wondered what Cora was thinking. Sometimes he wondered what everyone was thinking. He sighed and looked at the river water, 'I hate how I still can't remember last night,' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:42 am

Cora cringed as he asked her. The laughing from Vex inside her head didn't make it better.
"Uhm...", she blushed again. She wouldn't tell him what happened in the river. Never. "You'll have to remember the river thingy again. Buuut...", she stopped talking. Should she tell him? That would lead away from the river.
"We only went to the river because I had to wash the blood out of my jacket. I saw three men threatening a woman and I...", she grinned but stopped, "...didn't wait long. They are dead now."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:26 am

//OOC : When Mitsuo is speaking I use quotation marks ( obviously), when he is thinking I use the apostrophe ( ' <- that)

Mitsuo shrugged, "There could have been another solution to that problem but fair enough," he stated. He relaxed, enjoying the day. He let ot a relaxed sigh. He took amother bite out of the bread. "It's a very nice day, huh?"
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:46 am

//OOC: I know. But Cora knows that he doesn't remember. He would at least say something about last night.

Cora grinned. "Wanna look for Connor and Alan?", she said and stood up. She looked around to find the way.

Vex. Lead the way.
Follow me!
Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:07 am

Mitsuo stood up and finished the bread. "Sure, why not," he shrugged. 'Have nothing else to do really,' he admitted, 'surely there can be no harm in it.' Mitsuo didn't really mind going anywhere if it was Cora who asked. He didn't say any of this or let any of this show for obvious reasons though. He stretched and gestured for her to go first, "lead the way."
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:24 am

Cora went back to the tavern. She got lost a few times but found back without getting hopelessly lost.
She went into the tavern and looked around, she eventually ended up asking the bar tender. He lead them to Connor.
"Hey Connor!", she said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:52 am

Mitsuo followed in after Cora, "Hey dude! I don't remember much about last night but I remember you!" He laughed. From what he could remember, Mitsuo believe that Connor was a friendly person. He smiled at the trainee. "How are you holding up?" He politely asked, "Hung over?"
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:53 am

Connor was just exiting his room after a morning exercise when Cora found him. He nodded at her, back to being his short spoken self. "Good morning, Cora." He walked passed her as he went to find some water, patting both she and Mitsuo on the shoulder as he walked by them, covered in a light film of sweat. "I've been worse, Mitsuo, how about you?" He asked as he went to find a well to draw water from.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:58 am

He smirked, "Could be better... but then that's always the case," he admitted. He looked at Cora. He didn't really know what to do now so he was going to wait until one of his two friends mention something. 'Today has started okay compared to the average ones,' he thought, 'I like it.' He started humming a random tune while patiently waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honor the Dead
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next