Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Honor the Dead - Page 7 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Honor the Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

Honor the Dead - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:00 pm

Cora followed them. "You've already trained, hu?", she said, "I just stole something from the market to eat for us. Nothing more."
She grinned. If this was a normal training day she would have started to train at 5 o'clock.
"What do we want to do? We could steal some horses and ride around in Wall Rose. And then give them back of course! Or we just hang around all day doing nothing."
Cora scratched her head, "I'm good in stealing horses, so that wouldn't be a problem."
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:04 am

Connor dumped a bucket of water on his head as Cora spoke. Once he got the water out of his eyes he looked at Mitsuo after hearing Cora's suggestion. "Well...I believe we have a superior officer right here who could help or hinder this. What say you, Scout Mitsuo?" He asked with an almost unnoticeable smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:10 am

Mitsuo shrugged. "I don't really care," he admitted, "if you want to then fine. If you don't... that's fine too." He looked at the two with a blank expression, "I mean... of course I'll help you out of trouble if you do..."Mitsuo stretched. "I don't really have anything to do anyway." That was a lie. He had a lot of projects going on and he hasn't worked on them in a while. 'I can always get back working on them at any time,' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:05 am

Connor nodded and offered Cora to lead. "Well I guess if we have permission from a superior, we don't have to worry too much about trouble, lead the way." He combed his fingers through his wet mohawk, straightening it out. "Haven't ridden a horse in a long time...good practice for the Scouts at least." He looked at Mitsuo. "There's an idea...if anyone asks, we're training our horseback riding."

Last edited by Connor_Graham on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I totally didn't just call Cora Cornix >.>)
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:29 am

//OOC: Cornix xD

Cora started walking to the stables. It was too early to have some people training with them and too late to see the people cleaning the stables. Great! A goo time to steal some horses!
Cora went around looking for one she wanted to ride and decided on a brown and very tall horse.
She went into the stable and stood there for about half a minute just looking at the horse and petting it.

As she went out the horse followed her and she climbed on it without using a saddle. It was way more fun riding like this.
"Get on your horses and then follow me!"
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:16 am

Alan's hair was almost getting in his eyes - it was a good thing he had cut it just at the ear level before he joined the military to avoid such a thing. He had to quint to see well with all the air rushing at him.
He was riding on a small brown horse through the small fields surrounding wall Sina. After his promise to Connor, he had to make sure he was in tip-top shape for leaving the walls behind. There was no way he was going to get training for such an experience by doing his normal patrols, so he used the occasion to get a bit of practice in. While he wasn't a bad horseback rider, he wasn't very good at jumping off correctly to attack a titan. Main reason for that was that he was never properly trained for such an event. While horse riding was part of the trainee lessons he received, attacking from such a position wasn't taught due to the very low number of soldiers who were to join the Survey Corps.
Alan saw a rather tall tree as he rode through the field, he started charging towards it atop his horse, preparing to jump and land a hook on it. When he felt the timing was right, he jumped off his horse, fired his grappling hooks.... and missed. Alan realized this way too late, only when he realized he wasn't going up, and continuing his fall like normal. He braced himself for the fall, but even after spreading out to spread out the force of impact, it still left quite a mark on him. He lay in the field for a while, his body burning with pain as his horse walked up to him to smell his face. Alan didn't feel like he broke anything, but he felt a heavy bruise on his back.
What a wonderful start he remarked sarcastically in his own mind.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:24 am

Mitsuo mounted a strong, tall midnight black horse. The horse neighed in response to Mitsuo's mounting, "hey! I think he likes me!" He chuckled. 'I've followed Cora a lot today, now it's my turns to take the reigns,' he thought and smirked. "HEYAH!" Mitsuo yelled and kicked the horse (not in a mean way). The horse suddenly went galloping out of the stables. "TRY TO KEEP UP IF YOU THINK YOU CAN!" Mitsuo yelled back to his friends arrogantly. 'They asked for fun so they're gonna get it,' he mentally challenged his friends, 'I'm not gonna let this day go slow.'
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:32 am

Cora grinned and gave the horse a pat on the shoulder, "Run big one, run!", she whispered and the horse ran after Mistuo.
It wasn't so easy to ride without a saddle but Cora managed it. Her horse was quite fast but Mitsuo had started earlier so she was still behind him.
Cora laughed and kicked her horse. It went faster and now only 5 meters were parting Mitsuo and Cora.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:40 am

//OOC: Gonna wait for Connor
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:58 am

Connor took a moment to embrace the beast, a stocky Chestnut stud that seemed to trot in place nervously until Connor hugged it around the neck and patted it's wood brown mane. "Fear not, noble one...I offer a moment of freedom." He mounted the horse, which was just a head shorter than the towering Trainee, and shot a commanding yell which had he and the horse riding out of the stables behind Cora and Mitsuo.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:03 am

Mitsuo looked behind him and smirked. 'Oh, so they think they can catch up, huh?' He thought before turned back to facing where he was going and giving the horse another kick, "FASTER! FASTER, BOY! FASTER!" He yelled. He suddenly had an idea and made the horse turn a sharp right, "COME ON SLOWPOKES!" He ducked tight so he was close to the horse making less air resistance to go faster. The route he was taking headed straight for the market and by now that would be a busy market.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:10 am

Cora sighed. Why did he head for the city? It would have been much better to ride outside.
"Come on, we can catch up. Can't we?", she said to herself and to the horse. She patted its shoulder and went faster. The horse seemed to get nervous from the people it saw. The way Mitsuo took now was the way to the market. Even worse for it. Cora decided on taking a different route. She turned her horse and rode near the river. If she was right she would be in front of Mitsuo then.
If not, well..lthen she was unlucky.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:24 am

Connor watched as Mitsuo adeptly made his right turn. 'Where the hell is he going?' Connor asked himself. He didn't take this horse just to ride it back towards civilization, so he followed Cora's route along the river. "Come on...show me your spirit. HYAH!!" The two took off and attempted to catch up to Cora. As he rode, he swore he began to see at least a dozen other riders ride around him when he blinked, yet nobody was there. "What..." He mumbled. Then from the corner of his eye he thought he passed a fallen rider with a young boy kneeling next to him. His glance shot back to get a better look--again, nothing.

"What's going on..." He thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:39 am

Mitsuo looked behind him and smirked. "Huh, looks like I lost 'em..." he thought aloud. He turned back to face where he was going and was surprised to see a stall. "Ready boy? JUMP!" He yelled. His horse responded to his command and jumped over the stall, surprising a lot of people. "MOVE! MOVE OUT THE WAY!" He yelled, gesturing for people to move as he quickly rode through the busy street.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:03 am

Cora rode faster and heard alot of commotion coming from the market. That was probably Mitsuo.
She kicked her horse and it went as fast as it could. She could see Mitsuo and his horse riding through the market. Riding right into the direction Cora was. There also wasn't any possibility for him to ride elsewhere but right at Cora.
Her horse rised as it saw all the people but Cora managed to stay on its back.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:58 am

Mitsuo could see Cora up ahead. "Tch, come on boy! FASTER!" He gave his horse another kick to get it it galloping fast. He hung tight to his horse as it jumped over another stall. "Come on!" He exited the market to cut out next to Cora. "Your route was only a little faster," he smirked. He turned around and yelled to Connor, "WE'RE GOING TO THE FIELDS! FIRST ONE THERE WINS THE RACE!" After he finished shouting he kicked his horse once more to rush ahead.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:20 am

Cora kicked her horse and made herself smaller.
"Come on, big one. You can do it!", she whispered and patted its neck. Only two meters parted them now from Mitsuo's horse.
Cora let her horse jump over a barrel standing in their way and got even closer.
"Watch out Mitsuo!", she said
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:44 am

Mitsuo laughed. "I always watch out!" He patted his horse this time, "boy, slow down a sec." His horse did as it was told and he fell in line with Cora, "so how was the ride along the river?" He didn't know what he was doing. He was bored and decided he wanted to chat a little. Mitsuo debated whether to call this race off or not. He kept an eye on Cora just in case she made an sudden moves.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:08 am

Cora looked at her horse.
"I would have taken the same route but he didn't like that. He is afraid of so many people being on one place that I didn't want him to be there.", she said and ran her finger through his mane.
"I actually prefer donkeys over horses... but they are so slow.", she then said out of the blue.
Cora pulled her knees to her body and kneeled on its back. She then slowly stood up and grinned at Mitsuo.
"Top that!", she said and nearly fell off as she tried to get back down. But she managed to safely sit on its back again.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:14 am

Mitsuo raised an eyebrow. "I am a Scout remember, we do that a lot... but if you insist..." He slowly stood up on his horse. He looked at Cora and smirked, "look after this horse for me..." He then jumped from his horse and grapple onto a tall building with his 3DMG. He catapulted himself to a taller building and landed on it's roof. He stood there looking over the streets and smiled. This made him feel closer to freedom but he knew he was still far from it.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:59 am

Cora grinned and made her horse go faster.
"NO FAIR! I DON'T HAVE MINE ON!", she shouted at Mitsuo. She would surely be second but she didn't care right now.
Cora hugged the horse's neck and waited for it to reach the fields. Cora looked at Mitsuo's horse running next to them.
She stood up and placed on foot on Mitsuo's horse and the other one on hers. Cora crossed her arms and rode to the fields.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:44 am

Connor's focus wasn't on the race anymore. Anxiety tightened a grip in him as these strange visions didn't go away, and it made him send the horse on a panicked gallop at full speed. If he does manage to pass Cora or Mitsuo at this speed she might see that he is constantly look over his shoulder as though something were chasing them yet there was nothing there. "We have to go...we have to get to Maria now, before they close the gates!!" Connor spontaneously shouted.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:53 am

Mitsuo jumped back down onto his horse as it passed by. He looked confused. "Connor the gates will be shut!" He called after his friend. 'something's wrong with him,' he thought. He kicked his horse to catch up with the male Trainee. "What's wrong? You seem startled!" He bluntly announced. "Connor slow down!" Mitsuo had to keep kicking his horse every now and then to keep up.

Last edited by Mitsuo Shimura on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:02 am

The Chestnut horse would eventually come to a halt once it had spent it's energy on the sprint and rear Connor off, sending the Trainee falling on his back with a dull thud which brought him back to reality. He sat up with a groan, blinking his eyes several times as he was steadily getting his thoughts together. "Hngh...strange...what..." He tried to bring words together, a light film of cold sweat started to glisten on him, his hands shaking.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:08 am

Mitsuo pulled his horse to a halt and dismounted. "Dude, are you ok?" He offered a hand to help his friend up. Confusion and concern flooded his face. He knew something was wrong with the male Trainee as he was the tough type and tough types don't usually act scared for no reason. "You went haywire for a second there..." he added. Mitsuo was weird-ed out by the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honor the Dead
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next