Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Honor the Dead - Page 5 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Honor the Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

Honor the Dead - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:41 am

Cora started laughing and held grabbed Mitsuo's shoulders to stop herself from submerging.
"No you didn't!", she stopped laughing and smiled at him, "Your reaction was great!", she laughed quietly. She grinned at him and tousled his hair.
"I like you! You are funny!", she said and let Mitsuo's shoulder go.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:52 am

The blush one the battle and conquered Mitsuo's cheeks. "I guess," he admitted with a slight nod, "but then everyone is in their own way." He chuckled at little. "So was it fun poking my abs?" He asked arrogantly. Without realizing it, Mitsuo was holding Cora by the hips as if to keep her afloat.

//OOC: Mitsuo has (probably) a six-pack by the way. Although he may not look it he is really strong as he has trained in martial arts all his life (As said in his character page).
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:17 am

Cora grinned and gave him a friendly punch against his shoulder, "Don't be so arrogant! You have nothing! Even I have more abs than you have!", she laughed. Cora had just enough muscles to protect her intestines from a heavy punch and to lift herself easily up.

"The only thing that surprises me is that you don't have any scars at all...", she then said thinking about the mass amount of scars on her arms and back. She still hoped that he hadn't seen the ones on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:29 am

Mitsuo raised an eyebrow, "I doubt that..." He chuckled, "why would I have scars... I never had any reason to get them!" He still hadn't noticed how he was holding Cora. He looked up at the moon, "oh hey... it's a full moon tonight... seems the perfect night for... romance..." His voice trailed off as he just stared at the silver rock's beauty.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:02 am

Cora looked at him, "I have too many scars.", she whispered but came back to her usual self quickly.
She made a grimace, "I don't do romance!", she said and grinned, "I'll turn into a werewolf!"
She gently grabbed his hands and put them away from her hip. "You don't need to hold me!", Cora layed on her back and started floating on the water.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:08 am

Mitsuo looked back at Cora. "Huh? What!? I swear- I didn't mean to!" He sighed and copied her. 'What is with me?' He indulged himself in his thoughts. 'It's obvious I have feelings for her but... so sudden?' He stared into the star sprinkled night sky. 'It's really late... we should get some sleep soon.' His mind was flooding with thoughts that he couldn't think straight, he got dizzy. Mitsuo closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep, floating gently on the river.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:25 am

Cora looked at Mitsuo and swam next to him, "Hey don't sleep! Let's get out of the water.", she said. Cora swam to the riverbank and got out of the water. Her clothes were sticking to her body. She put her shoes and socks back on and was glad that her jacket had dried by now.

Cora looked around to find a place where they could sleep. There was someone she knew nearby and they would surely get a bed at his tavern.
"Mitsuo, I know where we can get a bed to sleep.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:54 am

Mitsuo grunted and woke up. He swam to the edge of the river and climbed out. He put his socks and shoes and grabbed his goggles, shirt, tie and waistcoat. "Oh really?" He yawned, "perfect, lets go!" He gestured for her to lead the way again.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:07 am

Alan yawned. Tea, justice and getting beaten up are not a good combination for those who don't sleep much. He looked up at Connor and said politely and quietly "I am sorry, Connor. I fear I am becoming a little drowsy. I'll see you around." with those words, Alan stood up and walked out of the much quieter tavern.
"Oh!" Alan realized, and then shouted back at Connor "You better remember our pact after tonight! I am going to hold you up for it!"
Alan smiled and left the tavern, his black scarf flying behind him.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:17 am

Connor nodded. "A warrior never forgets his pact, rest easy." Connor would sit in that tavern for a little while, maybe an hour. He would remain silent for most of that time, closing his eyes. His social battery was drained and it was nice to sit in the silence to let it recharge. His silence would be interrupted by the tavern keep.

"You'd best be finding a bed, friend, the bar's closed for the night." Spoke the tavern keep, patting Connor on the back of the shoulder. Connor nodded and rented a room in the tavern for the night. He wouldn't be exhausted had it not been for the alcohol. Once he was in his room he made sure every entrance was firmly shut and locked before pulling the blanket and pillow down on the floor to sleep on it for the night, instead of using the mattress. He was far too accustomed to hard surfaces to sleep on a mattress nowadays.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:21 am

Cora started walking and reached the inn after 5 minutes.
She opened the door and grinned at the man behind the bar, "Hey, how are you? Do you still remember me?"
"Of course I do!", the man said and looked at Mitsuo, "Want a room?"
"We're pretty drunk and went swimming in the river...", Cora said. The man started laughing.
"You did what? Okay that has never happened to me so far...follow me."
They went up a staircase and the man quickly grabbed some dry clothes for both of them.
He gave some to Cora and the other ones to Mitsuo. He then showed them their room.
"You can change there and the toilet's over there. Good night!", he said and went out.
Cora inspected the room. There were two beds and some chests.
She got inside the changing cabin and quickly changed into her new and dry pyjama.

Cora fell on the bed. "Good night Mitsuo...", she said and started sleeping right away.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Mitsuo went inside the changing cabin and got dressed into the pyjamas he was given.  He flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling.  "Good night, " he whispered back. Mitsuo took a while to slowly fall asleep.  He had no dreams which was a rarity. Even though he had no dreams, Mitsuo tossed in his sleep. His Akathisia affected his subconscious too, making him roll about in his sleep... which ended up with him falling off of the bed.

Last edited by Mitsuo Shimura on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Cora heard a noise and woke up, her hand was at her foot were her knife normally was. As she saw that Mitsuo had only fallen out of his bed she calmed down and looked at him.
She stood up without making a noise and went to him. She wasn't sure if she should lift him up in his bed again that's why she just quietly sat next to him and watched him sleep.
She couldn't sleep very well anyway, she had a massive headache and so did Nec. Nec constantly complained about it and why they couldn't sleep a bit more that she didn't want to go back to bed now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:18 pm

Mitsuo grunted. He felt a sharp pain on his head. He slowly awoke, rubbing where he was hurting. When he came to his senses he found himself face to face with the floor which didn't surprise him. 'This always happens...' he thought. He sat up and was surprised to see Cora, "oh, did I wake you? I'm sorry. " He rested against he side of the bed. 'So much for "good night" ...' he mentally mocked.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Cora shook her head, "You don't need to be sorry, I wake up immediatly and then can't really sleep anymore...", she could sleep but Nec's complaining and the headaches were too much. She sat next to him and leaned against the side of the bed. She bumped her head a few times against the bed to make Nec stop. But Nec didn't. He complained even more and Cora was tired of hearing her talk even more.
"Shut up!", she whispered to herself without realizing she had said it out loud, "Just for once, please?"
Cora looked at Mitsuo, "My head hurts...why?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:08 pm

Mitsuo raised an eyebrow at Cora saying shut up out of the blue. 'Was that directed at me? No it couldn't have been, she just asked me a question,' he wondered. He chuckled at her question, "probably because you had too much alcohol. Anyway, we're equal because my head hurts too," he joked. "Be careful, I may accidentally fall asleep on you. If I do just wake me up, I'll be fine with it," he stated. He sat there and looked up at the ceiling again, 'I have so many thoughts on my mind right now. So many that it's making my brain hurt,' he sighed, 'hopefully tomorrow will be somewhat better.'
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:29 pm

Cora just nodded and zoned out again. Nec and Vex were argueing now and that annoyed her even more.

VEX! Kill him!

I can't!
My head huuurts! Just because you drank so much!
It's not my fault and just for the record: so does mine! Stop whining!
I'm no-
You do, shut up!

Cora held her head and sighed. She was tired and she eventually closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:36 pm

Mitsuo looked over at Cora. He coughed quietly, "you can... rest your head on my shoulder if you want..." he said generously. He looked back at the ceiling and closed his eyes. 'I just need to sleep today off and I'll be back to normal tomorrow,' he planned. The only things that perfectly go to plan is when he is making blueprints for something, the prototype has a 50% chance of going to plan and anything else never goes to plan. Mitsuo let out a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:44 pm

Cora tilted her head to the left and rested it on his shoulder. She fell asleep right away.
It had been too much for now. Nec had finally stopped complaining and Vex was still awake. She watched out that nothing happened by just listening to everything around them.
After some time Vex decided it was safe and went to sleep too. They couldn't keep that up for a long time. The brain as a whole needed its sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:03 am

Mitsuo slowly drifted asleep. This time he had a dream. His dream was about a Titan made completely out of metal. He knew it's name and he whispered it in his sleep, "Iron Maiden." It was weird, Mitsuo could swear this was the Metal Titan he was planning to make. It looked completely identical to the blueprints. Does that mean it will work? Will he change the events of the war? Does this mean no one has to die anymore, no one except them evil Titans. He was there in his dream too, he was talking about it to someone... he didn't recognize who he was talking to though. That's when something bad happened. The Iron Maiden malfunctioned, it started shooting at everything. It was moving towards a Titan dummy and... it stepped on Mitsuo.

Mitsuo then woke up suddenly with a small yell. "Huh?" It was morning, the dream lasted the entire night, "It was just a dream!" He sighed and rubbed away the sleepiness from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:15 am

Cora woke up as he moved and lifted her head. "Good morning!", she said still sleepy and yawned.
She stood up, stretched herself and looked out of the window. A woman was throwing her husband out of the house because he had just come home.
Cora grabbed herself a bottle of water from one of the chests and drank it all. Her headache got better.
She gave a bottle to Mitsuo and got into the changing cabin. As she had changed she sat on her bed and put all the weapons on the place they belonged to. Cora inspected one of her knives. There was blood on it and Cora didn't remember why there was one.

She pulled up her right sleeve to see if there was a wound. There wasn't a new one, or a new scar. Still the same. The right arm was also the same. Good. Not really caring if anyone saw her scars right know she kept on inspecting the rest of the knives and putting them back where they belonged.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:29 am

Mitsuo took the water bottle and took a sip. "Good Morning," he couldn't remember where he was, why Cora was here and what happened last night but he didn't ask just in case he sounded rude. He stood up and stretched. He paced around the room, drinking every now and then. He remembered having a dream... but couldn't remember what is was about. 'What the heck happened last night,' he silently pondered, 'did I get drunk? I can't remember.' He shrugged and went into the changing cabin. He got changed back into his clothes and came back into the room. He sat on the bed as he started putting his tie on. "How are you this morning?"
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:33 am

Cora still wondered why there had been blood on her knife.
"Headache from the drinking fun we had yesterday...", she said not really listening. Wait drinking?
"Oh shit...", she suddenly said, "Oh please not again!", she checked her arms again. Still no wound.

You killed three men.
Only three? Good.
Think so too...also you went swimming in the river with Mitsuo.
I did?

Vex 'showed' her the memories she had.
Cora facepalmed, "Well Mitsuo, that was one awkward night.", she grinned and blushed slightly as she thought about what happened.
"I'll never drink again."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:38 am

Mitsuo tilted his head to an angle in confusion, "it was?" He honestly couldn't remember. He must have been drunk for this to happen. He groaned, straining his memory to remember last night but nothing came to him. He felt the slight hint of a headache. He must of fell out of bed, as usual. When he finished putting his tie on he stood up, walked over to Cora's bed and sat down next to her. "So, wonder what eventful things are going to happen today..." he said, looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:45 am

She looked at Mitsuo, she didn't remember what happened but Vex did. It was quite good if you had someone else watching out for you.
"We went swimming in the river and you fell out of your bed.", Cora didn't want to admit that she had slept with her head on his shoulder and she blushed again thinking about it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honor the Dead
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next