Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Titan on the Wall (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Dr. Geist
cornix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:03 pm

Dr. Geist took a step back and let Cora recover - but she still loomed over the  cadet closely enough with a subtly cocked leg that any second attempts looked like they might get a boot in the face on the next round. She positioned herself opposite Severin in the event the trainee tried to escape for some mad reason. Chalice allowed Cora to rise on her own, and studied her carefully once the girl was on her feet. "Yes. What I do not get is how you passed psychiatric evaluation during your admittance to the military." Chalice answered her, flat and stern. "I understand that you are managing your condition to the best of your ability, cadet. You tried hard today. But nonetheless your actions endangered your fellow soldiers, superiors as well as yourself. I'm going to need your full name and squad number to file a report." There was an apologetic note on the request.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:51 pm

Cora grinned, "I told them they should shut up and let me be. Things like this don't happen so often."
She sighed, she didn't want to endanger her fellow soldiers that was why she wanted to get away from the others but Dr.Geist stopped her. So it was generally her fault for what happened.

You two if I see you again today. I will kill you!
That would kill you too, just saying.
I don't care! Just leave me!
Hey Nec I think she is mad at me.
You don't say!
I can hear you...
I whispered!
You talk inside MY HEAD!

Cora looked at the Doctor, "Cora Wolf, 105th trainee squad of the Nedlay District.", she looked down, "Can you keep my mental state out of it, Mam? I don't want so many people to know about it, that just causes them to come out more. If noone says anything about them then they don't try to take control. "
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:55 am

Chalice's brows furrowed in a harder scowl. "That they happen at all is cause for concern, cadet." She lowered her head in silent thanks for the girl's cooperation, but Cora's following request set her jaw. "You've already proven that is not true by trying to draw a knife on me during a medical examination. As I recall, none of us mentioned your alters at that time until you were already showing signs." She answered firmly. "I'm sorry, Cora. This is not up for debate. Your mental state is the concern. In the short time I have seen you today, you have done nothing but serve as a liability and distraction to your superiors, yourself, and your fellow trainees." Geist briefly looked over her shoulder at Connor's approaching shape. "Furthermore, the only member of the military who has ever had the gall to speak to me in the way you did while I was trying to help them? A squad co-leader having his leg amputated without anesthesia. You have brought far more cause for concern than these alters." Dr. Geist added sharply, and left Cora a moment to reflect, or apologize.

"Dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 4:05 am

Severin stepped back and watched Chalice scold Cora. He turned around and noticed Connor approaching. Thankful for the cadet's timing, he walked towards Connor."Cadet!" Severin said. "I have something important to talk about." He looked back at the medic and Cora. "And hopefully they won't hear it." He turned back to Connor. "You said you were a mercenary, right?"
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 4:30 am

Cora didn't show any sign of anger on her face.
"One thing Dr. Geist...the knife wasn't there to hurt you...I wanted to slice my arm up. That keeps them away.", she whispered, "Also I've never hurt anyone of my fellow trainees.", the last sentence was nearly unhearable. She didn't say anything about the man who got his leg amputated, Nec or Vex would surely take control then and they would suffer. Not her.
Cora didn't look at Dr.Geist anymore and just jumped off the wall, around 5 meters before she hit the ground she finally grappled herself to a nearby building and landed swiftly. Some passants looked startled as a tall and visible angry trainee made her way through the crowd.
Cora went back to were the trainees were stationated. She went straight to a straw dummy and started training, her training now consisted of punching the puppet until her hands started to bleed. She drew Dr. Geist's face on the puppet with a bit of coal and sliced it up until nothing was visible anymore.
Cora looked at the knife in her hand. Should she? No...she couldn't do that...but it would be easy. She shook her head to get the thoughts out of her mind. She had it much better as a mercenary, people there didn't ask any questions at all. Cora lifted the knife up and helt it over her artery on her left arm, she slowly pushed the knife into it, just a bit until some blood was visible. Cora cut half of the artery even slower now. She put the knife away and wiped it off on the grass, she was slightly dizzy.
With her other hand she reached into her boot and got herself a needle and thread. She stitched it back up. She was better now, pain seemed to work most of the time. She put her sleeve back over the wound and got back to her business with the dummy.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:31 am

Connor caught his breath and wiped sweat from his forehead as he stood in attention while Severin addressed him. He rose a brow at the garrison man's secretive suggestion but answered promptly as he personally didn't have anything to hide. "Yes sir...or I was once...why must they not hear it?" Connor never cared for secrecy, for while he found it difficult to trust others he still believed in camaraderie between a team, which meant no secrets between allies. He watched Severin more closely now.

Last edited by Connor_Graham on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To meet the minimum requirement for sentences.)
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:57 am

Mitsuo went on a mindless stroll and ended up behind Wall Sina without realizing it. He was watching the clouds move through the sky until a few silhouettes on top of the Wall caught his attention. "Tsk, I'm guessing a few more people I don't know.... they're everywhere..." Mitsuo turned sharply on his heel and head down a narrow alley. When he came out the other side he was surprised yet relieved to find himself at the training grounds. He figures he has time to kill so why not beat something up? Mitsuo notices a blonde woman really letting herself go on a dummy and with a scowl he tries to sneak past her to get to the training dummy furthest away from anyone.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 am

Cora heard something behind her and she threw her throwing knife into the direction it was coming from. She saw a man trying to steal a dummy. Her knife was stuck in his dummy's head.
She breathed heavily, glad that she missed him, on the knife had been some dirt and straw that changed the weight of it. She wouldn't have missed him otherwise. Cora closed her eyes and calmed herself a bit down. Dr. Geist had only made it worse, she was full of adrenaline ready to fight and kill any second now. Her whole body was trambling slightly and her breathing was irregular.
"Don't sneak up behind me!", she said. "That could be your last mistake."
She looked at the man, "Why the heck do you want to steal a dummy?!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:10 am

Mitsuo mentally kicked himself for making a noise, hiding his emotional reaction of being scared and despising the idea that he had no choice but to talk now. "Hmph... I don't think that I have to tell you why I'm trying to borrow the dummy as it is none of your concern!" He spits out the word "borrow" as if it was venom. Mitsuo pulled the knife out of the dummy's head, dropped it on the floor and carried on with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:23 am

Severin pulled out an envelope. "I lead Ember Squad. They're my little band of brothers." He handed it to Connor. "This paper has instructions to a designated meeting place for later. If you are interested in what I'm going to say, come. If not, no problem." He shifted his footing a bit. "The job is to assassinate an HVT and get out clean. Your reward would be his land, fortune, and possessions. Including his manor." Severin adjusted his cloak. "I'm sure it'd be an improvement over what the remnants of Zeus Squad currently calls home."
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:42 am

Cora grabbed her knife and ran after the man. "Hey! HEY! You can't just steal that dummy! That belongs to the trainees! What if I wanted to have it?"
She now was next to him, "Ever thought about that? You're stealing a trainees dummy!", she thought about telling that Dr.Geist, she would probably report him for that. Endangering trainees because they didn't have any possibility to train anymore and that could- she didn't finish that thought. She got angry and sad because she wanted to report it. It would be better for everyone if Cora stayed in the military with only a few people noticing that she had some mental problems and not everyone. If they would kick her out she would certainly join a certain group of mercenaries and fuck the life of the military guys up.
Cora was thinking about telling that Dr. Geist. She either had three soldiers more against the titans or three soldiers less and a huge problem.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:44 am

Connor inspected the envelope but didn't open it yet, tucking it into his jacket for the moment. It seemed even as an official man of the military, Connor couldn't avoid the intricacies of mercenary life. What worried him, however, was the reward, as his deceased captain Fin used to say 'Never accept an award if it comes from a dead man.'

"Fortune is one thing." Connor began, crossing his arms. "But land and households, that's something very few can hide, and a lot more will miss. What's the catch?" He wouldn't have minded making some money, but there was always a twist with something this big.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:50 am

Mitsuo turned to face her and looked her up and down, confusion shows on his face for a split second before going emotionless again, only to grumble, "Fine... If it means that much to you!" He wedges the dummy back in the ground forcefully before staring her down. He sighs before speaking, "Not that I care... but what is up with those people on the wall?" He looks in the direction of the silhouettes he saw earlier.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:59 am

Cora looked up the wall. "I've only been up there for a short time until...", she stopped talking and held her arm that she stitched up not long ago, "until I started training again. I honestly don't really know excactly what happens up there."
She looked at the man and then back up the wall, "Not that I care, hu? You care alot...wanna go up?", she said teasing him slightly. "I know some of the people up there. Someone called Dr. Geist. A small red haired and extremly grumpy woman and someone called Severin."
Thinking about Severin...he always messed with what Cora wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:05 am

Mitsuo internally laughed at her teasing but showed no emotion in front of her, instead he just glanced her way quickly, "I couldn't care less... Might as well internally judge them as well I suppose" he says smirking slightly.

'She doesn't seem that bad, I must admit. She seems friendly and nice but... it seems like she was trying to hide something with the way she cut herself off' Mitsuo thinks to himself and takes another quick glance at Cora.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:09 am

[Please keep the 5 - 6 sentence minimum in mind when posting, folks!]
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:18 am

Cora grinned, "Come on! Don't be such a stoney-face here." as he smirked her grin got even wider, "You see you can show emotion.", he reminded her of Nec, somehow similar. Except that he probably was more like a Vex or Cora under his mask. Nec was trough and through someone without emotions.

"You seem nice under your stone mask. Am I allowed to know your name?", she asked as politly as she could. She didn't want to get in trouble again. She looked up the wall again, now she herself was somehow interested in what happened up there.
Vex's ideas about what was happening right now were as stupid as ever and Nec was offended because she had compared him with the new guy.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:20 am

Mitsuo slipped a slight chuckle and a smile that lasted longer than five seconds. "Mitsuo. Mitsuo Shimura..." He looked back at the blonde standing next to him and held out his hand for a handshake. "May I ask what is yours in return?" He tilted his head slightly in curiosity, his face purposefully going back to his "stone-mask".
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:30 am

Cora grabbed his hand and shook it.
"Cora Wolf. Oh stop making your stone face again! You're doing it on purpose!", she said smiling.
"Let's see what the others are doing up there!"
Cora made her way to the wall. As she had reached it she catapulted herself in the air and as she fell down again she grappeled herself a bit higher. With this tehnique she made her way up.
She landed swiftly and looked around. She could see the doctor a bit further away but they could reach it in a minute or two.
Now she only had to wait for Mitsuo. His name was asian...but he didn't look like it. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Mkitsuo grappled his way over to the wall. When he got close enough he grappled onto it and started running up it. Every now and then he used both grapples to keep his feet on the wall. It wasn't the most graceful way, he admitted, but it got the job done.
As he reached the top, he somersaulted ovr to land perfectly next to Cora, instantly looking in the direction she's looking, seeing the others.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Cora smiled, "Let's go.", she went up to Severin and Connor, he held a envelope in his hands.
She didn't know Severin that well but she was sure that he had something very unpleasant in mind. As always, of course.

Guys...Se-
We know, we know.
Severin last name not know, smaller than us. Garrison Soldier.
Somehow has a grudge against the military police. Interfers with everything we start.
Nothing more?
Oh wait! He has a goat! And he knows about us...but not really.
Oh yeah! Goats! I love goats!

She looked at Connor and then back to Severin.
Mitsuo should ask, she had been in enough trouble for that day...too much for now. Also...were was the ghost? She couldn't see the doctor. But maybe she was just to dumb to notice, that happened alot of the time.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:33 pm

Mitsuo followed Cora up to the two, expression hidden from his face. 'A Garrison Soldier, an envelope and a man in a black trench coat... maybe I'm jumping to conclusions' he silently thinks. He coughs before speaking, "What's going on here?" He asked tonelessly. "Not that I really care but it seems out of the ordinary," he adds. He glances between the two men before him.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:56 pm

Alan sighed as he watched the soldiers fly through the air using their gear. As one of the Military Police, he wasn't allowed to use his own under normal circumstances, due to his job being mostly patrolling the inner city. It would have saved him a lot of time to just zip by and up the wall, but business was business.
He finally got to the wall's gate, where he looked for any Garrison soldiers he could address.
Huh. Looks like the Garrison soldiers are drunks just as much as the Military Police he noted in his mind, after he found the gate generally empty and lacking guards. He started the long and tedious climb to the top of the wall through the steps. By the time he got to the top, he was almost out of breath. The life of a patrolsman is clearly not helping my physical condition he thought.
He finally saw a group of soldiers not too far from him. He started walking towards them, bracing himself for the general disrespect that's given to the Military Police due to their seemingly cowardly nature.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:04 pm

With Severin and Connor preoccupied after Cora's dismissal, Dr. Geist had opted for a quiet exit and was making her way back along the wall, to exit through the stairwell on foot - it was no surprise that Cora hadn't spotted the green-cloaked figure some feet away from the two, and she did not react when Mitsuo and Cora's landing thuds announced their arrival. She had everything she needed, and the medic had already stayed far longer than she had promised to after the commotion that particular blonde cadet had caused, and there were other matters to attend to - like behavioural reports and disciplinary hearings to request. If one of the soldiers still needed her, they'd have to run or shout.

Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:40 pm

Mitsuo started pacing back and forth, annoyed that not much seemed to be happening. He came to the realization that today would be another slow day. He figured he could be having more fun disassembling his 3DMG right now even though he's done it one hundred times over. He let his gaze settle upon the sky and clouds and seemed to have calmed down a little. 'If only I could be a cloud, then I could be free and careless' he thought dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Titan on the Wall (OPEN)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next