Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 6 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Titan on the Wall (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Dr. Geist
cornix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:52 am

Mitsuo chuckled. "I would do what I've done!" He merrily praised as if it was obvious but just in case it wasn't he carried on, "I joined the Survey Corps!" Mitsuo wasn't really one for planning ahead, he was more comfortable for living in the moment. He thought about this and mentally debated whether he should change this or not. He shrugged this off and carried on talking, "sorry about your foster dad, by the way." He suddenly felt the need to hug her but... he ignored this feeling and didn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:28 am

Cora was sad because the possibility she still had to stay in the military were nearly not existent.
"i would love to do but..."; she stopped talking.

"Whatever...you don't have to feel sorry for my foster dad...it's long forgotten. He died when the colossal titan appeared, I was in Shiganshina with him. But that doesn't really matter now. I don't even remember his name.", that was true.

She forgot all of her family's names. She didn't know any single one of them. Not the one from her father, her mother, her siblings. Cora wasn't even sure if her last name was real. Thinking about it it was very likely that it wasn't her real one. 'Wolf' it was way to similar with the Pack.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:31 am

Mitsuo blinked. 'Screw it,' he thought. He had to do this, his heart was ripping from her words. He couldn't help it. He's quite an emotional guy on the inside. He just had to hug her.... and he did, blushing like mad.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:50 am

Cora was startled and she held completly still not really knowing what to do.
"Um...", she started but stopped again, "That's the first time someone hugged me!", she whispered.
Not such a stone-face as you look! Cora thought. She felt her head getting hot.

Nec and Vex were starting to laugh about her in her head.

Stop it! It's not my fault! Help me instead! What should I do now?

Yoooou are getting huuugged!
Idiot we are in the same body!
Oh shit! I'm getting hugged!
If I could kill Vex without killing myself I would do it immediatly.

Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:54 am

Mitsuo broke the scale of how much someone could blush. He flinched and stopped hugging her. "Umm... hehe... s-sorry!" He looked down at the city below, trying to avoid eye contact and awkwardness. He felt relieved that he got that out of his system, relieved and embarrassed. Mitsuo was having a war of emotions inside and confusion flooded his thoughts and face once again.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:01 am

Cora was somehow glad he let her go but wasn't sure.
"Not sorry! It's ok. I somehow needed a hug after 16 years.", she grinned and tousled his hair. She looked down at the city.
"Is it just imagination or are there more people than usual?", she asked more to herself than to Mitsuo but she didn't care right now.
Finally Nec and Vex had stopped talking.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:25 am

Mitsuo grinned a goofy grin. He's kinda glad she didn't take the too weirdly. He shrugged at her question, "Maybe... I don't know, I rarely get out!" He chuckled at his next words, "Too busy tinkering with stuff... either that or making blueprints!" He is glad he doesn't have to wear his facade around her anymore, it makes him feel more relaxed and himself. Mitsuo lost himself in his thoughts and eventually zoned out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Titan on the Wall (OPEN)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6