Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Titan on the Wall (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Dr. Geist
cornix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:06 am

Connor sighed through his nose, on top of getting too soft on Cora he now had a superior around to bug him about it. At least the man had a question he could easily answer. "I don't much care for them." He began. "They clearly have shown the prowess needed to battle titans, yet refuse to do so, simply because royalty offers them the sweet lie of luxury."
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:19 am

Cora looked at Connor, then back on the floor and slightly smiled. It was Vex's smile. The smile of a homocidal person.
"You won't harm me.", she whispered and her face changed again.
And again...Severin. She slowly started to hate him for how he suddenly popped in.

Cora looked angrily at Severin. Like she would ever have feelings for anyone! That was not possible! Two different Cora's had always different opinions about people.
"I will not go to any medic for something like this!", she whispered. The good thing about Severin teasing Cora was that Nec and Vex solely focused on making plans of killing him. Better for her.
Cora let her hand go and pulleed her uniform back over her arm.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:07 am

Severin looked straight into Cora's angry eyes. "Fine then." He grabbed some bandages." I'm no medic, but I can fix that little scratch if you don't want the certified medical personnel person over there to fix it for you." Severin looked between Connor and Cora. "Cora," Severin started."If something as small as this," he gestured between Connor and Cora," Sets you off, then..." He tossed the bandages to Connor. "You'll just have to find a way to deal with it, apart from trying to claw your arm off... Connor, was it? You patch up Cora, and then meet me outside, the two of you." Severin said as he walked off towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:22 am

//OOC: Gonna let the Doc reply before I have Connor respond to Severin's command. On that note, I noticed that Severin didn't respond to Connor's opinion, or is that why he asked him to join them on the wall too? //OOC
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:30 am

//OOC: That's why he asked, Connor. //OOC
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:44 am

Dr. Geist shut the little book as the trainees joined her in the supply room. "Ah, thank you Connor. Most of it should fit in my backpack - but if you and your friend would like to carry that pile of leather and the old trauma board to the stables for me when I leave, it'd be a brilliant help." She smiled gratefully. The doctor left the young pair to talk among themselves while she carefully packed the satchel in the most economic way possible; referring to her stack of forms whenever something eluded her, certainly engrossed enough as not to eavesdrop.

Chalice was almost done packing when Severin returned. "I apologize if my delayed presence is intrusive." Dr. Geist replied so flatly it could barely be taken as an apology. "Truthfully, as much as we can get without hurting your own stockpile. We've been running hand to mouth for months. Medicine is only part of it. We're on the brink of begging for meat and flour." Chalice spoke the last words through her teeth, glaring intently into the satchel. It ended with the small commotion surrounding Cora's self harm and the mention of a medic present - then Severin's instructions to Connor. Her eyes darted between the three as she briskly closed the distance between them, brow furrowing in a hot slurry of growing disdain for Cora and aggravation from the situation at hand. "What did I say to you earlier about Garrisons slapping bandages on and calling it a day?" Chalice growled as she approached Connor, yet her glare was fixed on Severin's retreating back. She opened her hand to receive the bandage from him - but she wouldn't force it if he declined. Her attention turned to the blonde cadet: "What in all the Hells have you done to yourself?" Chalice's tone was more venomous than concerned, and just as soon as she had spoken, her white gloved hand shot forward in an attempt to grab Cora by her upper arm.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:00 am

Severin chuckled slightly as he opened the door, and stepped out onto the Wall. He adjusted his cloak and waited for the business inside to finish up. A loud noise emanates from one of the cannons near him, and Severin spun n his heel to see the drunken captain rising up. "Yhuuu..." The man slurred. "I'mmmmm gonna hit ya soh hahd ya mahm'll feel et in 'er bones!" And he charged in a drunken rage, a knife in hand. Severin immediately five to the side, dodging the man's sluggish swipes. The captain was a brute, and Severin stood no chance in direct combat. So, because if that, Severin spent the next several minutes evading the man's attacks. Sliding in front of the wall near the door,Severin waited until the Captain charged again and sidestepped at the last moment as the drunkard crashed into the stone and stumbling back before falling unconscious. Severin cleared his throat and walked back to the cannon.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:02 am

Cora pulled her arm to herself and took some steps backwards. "Leave it as it is. It only bleeds a little and I won't die from it. That bandage would be wasted on me!", she hissed. Cora hated Doctors, she really hated them. She had survived all this time with the mercenaries without any Doctor. She had always patched herself up. Why should they come to her help now? Now she really didn't need them at all!
"If you want to patch up something like this you certainly are everything but a good medic. That's like the scratch of a cat. You wouldn't patch anything like that up either, would you?", she said and looked down on Dr. Geist. "So would you be so kind to leave this to my own buisiness and tell me how I can help you. Otherwise I'll be off training.", Cora said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:04 am

'You won't harm me.' Connor raised a brow at this reply. He had thought she meant that she had faith in his promise of pacifism, but something in his gut told him that it was actually a challenge. Before he could ponder it, Severin and Cora argued amongst one another. He almost didn't catch the bandages, not expecting to receive them, as Severin commanded him to tend to Cora. "Wha...but...I..." Connor started to protest, he was FAR from having the gentle hands needed for even the most basic medical care, hell medicine to him most of his life was using a hot blade to cauterize a bleeding wound. Luckily he found a saving grace from the good Doctor Chalice as she reached for the bandages which he readily gave. "Yes ma'am, I'll get the leather and board in the mean time..." He went around Chalice and used the board for a tray to carry the leather with, holding it in his healthy arm over his shoulder like a bazooka.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:51 am

Chalice's anger was only fortified by the disturbed young cadet's defiance. "You disrespectful little ingrate. You're absolutely right." The woman's mouth split wide in what began as a grimace and ended as a stiff, joyless grin. Without taking her eyes off Cora, the doctor accepted the bandage from Connor and placed it in her jacket pocket, where the hand remained. The other hand, as usual, was poised behind her back in a fist. "It would be a terrible waste - one that I don't plan to make. I will need this roll when one of the soldiers is on the back of my wagon gasping for air through a hole in their neck, and yet- " Chalice slowly revealed her hidden hand, opened it, gesturing for Cora to surrender the injured arm. Meanwhile, the hand in the doctor's pocket withdrew to reveal nothing more than a soaked wad of cotton.

"It does require disinfection. This is not an offer."
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:00 am

Severin leaned on the cannon, eyeing the landscape of the Interior. He sighed and looked over at where the captain was on the ground, drunken and unconscious. "Drunken unicorns are worthless." He chuckled. "They alone could hold up the whole liquor industry!" Severin popped a magazine into Flammende Getechigkeit, and pulled back the bolt, watching the bullet slide. He then shut the bolt, and adjusted the bayonet. "Hmm..." Severin hummed quietly. "That scratch wasn't there a few hours ago." He looked up. "Hmph. I wonder what's taking so long?" Severin looked at the door and headed towards. He peeked inside, and stated. "Connor, what's the holdup?"
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:07 am

Cora rolled her eyes up and then looked at her with eyes full of hate, "I didn't need any Doctor all the fucking time I live. I never needed any goddam medical attention. I've done worse to myself. I got hurt worse. I never got any infection. I won't need your fucking help now. You see this arm, just this part of my arm?", she had rolled up her sleeve revealing the scars on her not injured arm, "This didn't get any medical attention either. And if you think this needs medical attention than you certainly havn't dealt with serious injuries. If I need help I will tell you, ", That wasn't true, Cora never said when she needed help. Never. "So you can go back to help those other injured soldiers and stop trying to help me. It's too late to help me!", she whispered the last sentence.
"I'll be off training. That's why I politly ask you to take back your offer. Would you kindly, my dear red haired midget?", Cora didn't wait for an answer and went away.
She annoyed her, she really annoyed her. It was too much for Nec and Vex right now and she definitly needed to get some time alone otherwise a minor disaster involving a small amount of deaths would happen.
She took a quick look at her hand, it was shaking again. More than it had before.
Cora nearly overran Severin.
"Sorry Sir!", she whispered and went away.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:51 am

Dr. Geist was appalled. "It was not an offer! And there is nothing polite about your request! Cadet, get back here!" The medic was almost barking her words. She made to grab the girl as she retreated, but Cora was too quick and left the doctor storming behind after she stopped to grab her backpack and lock the supply room door, assuming Connor had left with or before her. "Garrison soldier." Geist trotted up to Severin just as Cora went away from him, still livid. "I need that cadet's name and squadron number if you know it. I have a behavior report to make."

[OOC: Cornix are you trying to get your character kicked out of the military? Please remember that she is a trainee, technically speaking to a superior. There is no way my character would've let yours walk away without a reprimand after that behavior but you have gone and done so like she is untouchable. For future posts like this, please end your post before you run off or just as you do so a reaction can be made by the other character. There are consequences to her actions and disrespecting the chain of command is a serious offense. Mental issues is not an excuse! Last warning from me.]

Last edited by Dr. Geist on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:08 am

Severin looked on as Cora stormed off. "She never really gave me her name..." Severin thought for a moment. "She knew someone who went by 'Nec', I think." Severin adjusted his collar. "You might want to start there." Severin shouldered Flammende Gerechtigkeit. "Or I could pop a round into her thigh, stop her right now." He aimed down the sights of the rifle. "Or..." Severin lept off the Wall, slinging the rifle over his shoulder and launching the 3DMG cables along the length of the Wall. Severin landed on the side of the giant structure with a THUD, and launched a new set of cables. Boosting with the gas, Severin swung back over the Wall and in front of Cora. As he landed, Severin plainly stated. "If I were you, I would stop." He held out his hand in a 'halt' symbol. "So halt, I guess. Don't wanna have to shoot you."
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Connor had long left with the supplies in hand before the arguments started, though could still hear them from here, taking them down to the stables. He shook his head passively in disapprovement for Cora, almost glad she wasn't in Zeus Squad as she would have likely either been killed or flogged with a studded iron rod by now, though he reckoned that's why Zeus Squad's numbers were so much fewer than other mercenary companies.

Connor looked behind him as he heard Severin's 3DM gear, getting in Cora's path which would so happen to be the one Connor had taken down the wall himself allowing a good view of the situation, though he wouldn't sit around just to rubberneck, he would likely bear witness if things came to blows in Severin's interception.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:43 pm

Cora looked at Severin and stood still. She looked down on the floor.
"Seems like you really want to desinfect it. Hu?", she whispered rolled the sleeve of the uniform up "You can. Just...Severin you have seen - forget it.", Cora still looked down on the floor. The Doctor would surely see that her hand was trembling.

//OOC: I know. Last warning noted and accepted.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:05 am

Dr. Geist's eyes widened in alarm. "I'm sure that won't be necessary-" but as she had spoken, Severin had already soared along the wall in a hissing stream gas. Given the precious cargo on her back, Chalice approached the situation on foot. The supposed 'red haired midget' came to stand beside Severin, just an inch shy of his own height. Chalice thought she'd caught Cora addressing the Garrison Soldier by name, but she had been too far away to be sure. Seven? Severing? Likely just the cadet's mad rambling.

"Ah, so now you are cooperating. Is that what it takes to keep you in line, cadet? Your superior must run you down with a rifle?!" Chalice, with her so often lifeless face seemed to struggle to conceal her anger and repulsion now. "I don't care how tough you think you are, what you've been through or how you've made it on your own before this time in your life." The medic began as she took a firm hold on Cora's arm and inspected the injury - and those that had come before it. "This is not your first self infliction." She noted quietly. Her temper subsided as she studied the limb, and she tried to give Cora a moment to stop shaking if she could - but perhaps the only way to do that would to get this over and done with as soon as possible. Wary of the trainee's anxiety, once Cora seemed ready, Chalice continued by prepping a new wad of cotton with antibacterial solution. "You need to listen to me. I want you to understand why we're doing this. I don't want the only reason you're complying to be because you don't want to get shot. You belong to the military now - to Humanity's greatest cause. If you refuse care that would help you stay in optimal shape and continue to serve, you will only hinder the cause of every man and woman here." Her tone was still stern, but the temper was better confined. "If your wound became infected, no matter how minor, it would cause us all a great deal more grief in several weeks than what it would today, with five minutes of our time. It's not about you, Cadet. It's about all of us." As long as Cora was still complying, the medic began to wipe the blood away and carefully cleaned out the angry crescent-shaped indentations Cora's nails had left in her own flesh. "Can you understand that?" Chalice would always take a pause if Cora became too anxious, but any backtalk or defiance received a thumb pressed mercilessly hard into the pressure points exposed in Cora's upturned hand or inner wrist. If Cora tried to wrangle her way out of that - well, she'd learn that the military medics who mend arms also know how to break them.

[Hey Cornix, I understand your character can be quite unpredictable and is fearful of doctors, so while I've written with the assumption that she'll manage through the whole procedure, you can interject at any time if she would act out during this post. In response, the doc will only restrain her by pressure point if she becomes verbally or physically aggressive (NOT panicked/scared), and will only attempt to do worse if Cora continues resisting physically or tries to attack. Chalice technically has a very high chance of succeeding in these actions because she is holding Cora's arm already. If you want to give an attack a shot though, remember the 'attempt' rule and don't auto-escape/hit in a single move, we'd need to do a grapple/fight post and also leave room for Severin and Connor to intervene as well. But if Cora can get through all of this peacefully, yaay and disregard the above! :D Treatment will simply conclude in the next post. It would also be super helpful if you can describe Cora's physical responses and outward behaviour (and any visible/audible signs that she has disassociated or one of her alters is in control) as much as you can for me, just as you have with her shaking hands. Thank you! <3 ]
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:03 am

One part of Cora actually listened to what the doctor told her and started liking her more. The other part was occupied with keeping Nec and Vex under control.
As the doctor started cleaning the wounds Cora trembeled and fell on her knees. With her other hand she held her head. Cora's breathing got heavier and she suddenly stopped breathing at all. After a short time she started again, her lips slowly forming into a mad grin.
"Got you!", she whispered so quietly that you couldn't understand what she said but you could hear that her voice was different. Vex looked at Chalice and slowly stood up. The look in her eyes was different. It was the look of someone who was ready to kill anytime. Vex suddenly held her own head and fell on her knees again. Now she just sat there holding her head.
Cora herself wasn't sure who was in control right now.

//OOC: Thanks Dr. Geist. I write that something happens but evrything is an attempt, ok? When I write she punched her or something please assume that she didn't hit her. She could, if you wanted to, but if you don't want to just let her dodge. I just always write like that.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:20 am

Connor saw that the situation was well under control, and that if anything further should happen the two superiors could handle it. He'd continue to take the supplies down to the stables, and would hopefully be back up soon enough to answer Severin's previous command to join him on the wall.

//OOC: Ik the Wall is pretty tall but I still wasn't entirely sure how a full walk down and back up the wall would be so I'm gonna let Severin do the post for whenever Connor comes back up. Is that okay, Nerdeity?

Edit: Gonna take Nerd's advice, wait until everyone posts twice to get down the wall, then once more to zip back up. OOC//

Last edited by Connor_Graham on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:06 am

//OOC: the Walls are 50 meters tall, so I guess unless Connor uses his 3DMG, it'd take a bit to get up to the top.I'm guessing 2-3 posts would be long enough?Or he could just zip up.//OOC

Severin exhaled slowly, a slight whistling emanating from his mouth. He got down on one knee beside Cora, and tapped her shoulder. "You okay, cadet?" Severin cautiously asked. He didn't know why or how she changed her voice, but the change wasn't very inviting. The look in her eyes was a bit worrying as well. "Cadet...?" Severin's voice trailed off as he leaned back. "Uh...Your voice changed an octive." He looked at Chalice. "You have any idea why, medic? Or... How, for that matter?"
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:19 am

Cora heard Severin talking but she didn't know what he said. She was too occupied now to get control over herself again. Suddenly someone touched her shoulder and Cora's head quickly turned around glancing at whom it belonged to. It took a time for her to realize that it was Severin. Cora looked on the floor. She didn't blink at all and her eyes were slowly beginning to turn red.
She looked calm on the outside but she was fighting with herselves on the inside. Cora slowly moved her free hand to her boot whenever she had full control and slowly grabbed the handle of her knife.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:19 pm

"Cadet?" Chalice inquired warily as Cora collapsed - trying to help prevent her from doing so, but the taller woman proved to be dead weight. When she rose, Chalice met the mad face with a hard scowl. Without turning to look at Severin, she answered: "From what I have witnessed in this short time today, I'm concerned this trainee is suffering from deep and long-term psychological trauma. Likely from childhood by the extent of her self harm. As for the voice- Hey! No, No! " The doctor was suddenly bellowing. She hadn't taken her eye off Cora and the slow reach for a recognizeable knife handle didn't  go unnoticed. Unwilling to take risks, almost as soon as Chalice had shouted she had also rammed the heel of her boot into Cora's hand, if the girl had not been quick enough to move it. Failing this, or if it caused aggression, the medic would try to kick her in the solar plexus (centre of chest) - almost impossible to dodge while kneeling, and hard enough to knock Cora - and all of her selves, flat.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:23 am

Cora didn't let the knife go and recieved a kick in the solar plexus. She was used to the pain and she had trained to ignore it but this kick was so hard to kick them back into Cora's subconscious. Cora fell down, gasping for air and landing in a very uncomfortable position because the doctor hadn't let her go.
She put the knife back into her boot and slowly stood up. Her face was pale and her breathing was still heavier than normal but she was herself again. Some water was running out of her eyes because she hadn't blinked all the time and she didn't blink now either.
"You get why I scratched myself and didn't want any medical attention now?", she asked quietly, "They won't come back.", Cora said without looking at anyone, "Thanks for the kick."
"Can I go training now, Mam?", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:54 am

Severin slowly stood up, and adjusted his cloak. "I don't get it, cadet. And who won't come back?" He asked Cora. "As for training, I'd like to have a word with you and Connor first." Severin looked around. "Speaking of which, where is Connor? Where'd he step off to?" Severin scratched his hair. "Hmm..." He looked at Chalice. "You done here, medic?" The Garrison soldier asked. Looking back out at the view, Severin slowly exhaled.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:27 am

After a hefty and thankfully downhill walk from the wall, Connor made it to the stables, making sure that the supplies reached the scouts before turning back. Seeing an opportunity to exercise his 3D maneuvering, or at least his endurance with it, Connor reeled himself back up the wall, using the gas only to fire the piston mechanism and letting his legs do the rest by walking up the wall. Whenever he ran out of cable to walk up with, he'd leap back to gain an angle, hook the wall again and resume until he was regrouped with Severin and the others, though he'd be drenched in sweat by the time he got up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Titan on the Wall (OPEN)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next