Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Eating in the main hall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:48 am

As Rose hugged his back he smiled. Seeing she backed off and sat on his bed, he turned around. "Hmm it is indeed time for breakfast and im kind of hungry and if we go Parker won't know you were here, so smart idea!" he put an arm beneath her legs and another one on her back and pulled her up carrying Rose in his arms. "You dont mind me carrying you to the main hall for breakfast do you heh?" Chris chuckled and started walking to the main hall.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:41 am

Rose's face flushed and she shook her head, stuttering her sentence. "N-no...it's fine..." With a smile she looked down at her hands that were delicately placed on her stomach. Her attention was turned to whispers, and she looked up to see a few wandering people with surprised and shocked expressions quietly talking to each other. "Isn't that Christopher? Who is that girl he's carrying?" That's right. People barely knew her, but they definitely knew Chris, and since he was usually distant this must be a surprise.

Last edited by Rosalinde on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:35 am

Hearing all the whispers around him made Chris think about himself. I guess this is the first time I associated myself with somebody else within the scouting legion... As he got close to the door of the main hall he put Rose down in order to open the door. "Sorry i cant carry you till we get to our table but the door is kinda heavy to kick open." Chris opened the door and started to walk to the table they were sitting the day they met. On the way to the table he grabbed a plate with their breakfast for him and Rose. He put their plates on the table and sat down and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:41 am

The used-to-be bustling mess hall was now dead quiet as she walked behind Chris to get their food. She could barely handle the silence, so she gently grabbed his arm as he picked up their plates and made his way over to their table. As Rose sat down beside him, she looked around at the gaping people belonging to the scouting legion. She turned her head up to Chris and whispered "Chris.....". Not knowing what else to say, she looked down at her food, the feeling of eyes drilling into her back sending a chill up her spine.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:26 am

Seeing Rose being a bit troubled he put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. "Don't mind them, just enjoy your breakfast" Chris then started eating and didn't mind the whispering around him.  Seeing as Chris didn't pay much attention to his surroundings people started talking again like nothing happened. Sure something was different on the way they looked at him now but people started ignoring him like they usually did.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:31 am

Rose's face began to heat up again as she leant up against him, slowly eating her food. An idea came to her mind as she remembered something. "Hey Chris, when you said that me dumping my food on you was a prank, what did you mean?" She was honestly curious, and she looked up at him, putting her utensil down.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:43 am

"Well it was kind of odd it wasn't a prank really, I had just won a huge bet before you threw your food over me so i kind of guessed somebody wanted to get back at me" Chris patted Rose on her head "You shouldn't worry about that too much anyway". Chris always acted that being hated or disliked was normal for him. He took a sip from his water and looked at Rose and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 am

"Bet? What kind of bet?" She tilted her head as she stared up at him, a childlike curiosity filling her eyes. She had never actually bet anything over her life, well, besides her life. Whenever she snuck into houses or stores, she was risking her life every single time, and now that she thought back to it, the idea of death scared her.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:00 am

"Basically a former chess champion was bragging about his skills, I challenged him for quite some money. Since he thought he would win he immediatly accepted the bet and we started playing but what he didn't knew was that I studied some books about chess before we started playing. In the end I won and received his half of the bet" Chris grabbed his wallet and showed the amount of cash he had won that day to Rose. "But if you want to earn some money around here i wouldn't suggest betting though hehe" Chris smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:59 pm

"Chess, huh? Iv'e never actually played it myself...." Sighing, Rose finished off the last of her food and collected Chris' plate as well. Standing up she walked over to the kitchen area and dropped off their dishes before walking back to him and grabbing his hand. "Come on, let's go do something! Albus obviously has something important to do today, or else he would have been here, so how about we go around town?" Giving him a smile she began to drag him around until she reached her room where she told him to stay put before running inside to get dressed. Not knowing what to wear, she quickly decided on simple white mid-thigh dress and a white ribbon in her hair to match. Walking out she took his hand again and looked up at him smiling. "Do you want to get dressed as well?"
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:
*: scouting legion

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:53 am

Kena was walking down the main hall trying to find something to do. She doesn't know anyone here since she is new so this is like she a stranger to everyone. She keeps walking down trying to find some thing to do or some one to talk to. After a wile she just got bored and sat down next to a table drinking some water. "Aw seems like I won't find anyone to talk to," she sighs looking around. "It seems like everyone already has someone to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:32 am

As he was waiting outside chris was thinking whether to change into a different outfit than his uniform. "I think I'll change lets go to my room before we go into town" Rose and Chris walked to his room hand in hand and he let go of her hand when he went inside. He changed within a few minutes into his standard shirt and jeans and got outside back to Rose. "Oke let's go to town" he grabbed Rose's hand again and started to walk to the main door. "I want to check out the new bookstore in town so mind if we go there first?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:38 am

(I'm assuming we're at HQ so yeah......MP's are gonna be there?)
"Bookstore sounds great!" Rose walked beside him, having to walk a bit faster because his legs were longer. As they made their way through the town, she beamed with joy, the energy throughout the town lifting her spirits. As they walked past a bar, she scrunched her nose at the foul smell emanating from within. Freezing, Rose stopped in her tracks as she saw a small group of Military Police walk out of the bar, half drunk and not in their right of mind.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:05 pm

Kena gets up walking out side. She sighs thinking maybe she just need fresh air so she walks out side and sit down on a bench getting her sketch book out to draw.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:17 pm

The group of drunk military police bumped into Chris and Rose. They blocked their way and were shouting at them. "Hey...you....why you standing in our way...." They said with a drunken voice. Chris let go of Rose her hand and tried pushing her around the group of drunks. "Maybe it's better if we avoid them...." He said to Rose with a serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:42 pm

The alcohol was strong on their breath as they leered down at Rose. Her pulse quickened as they one of them directed his attention to Chris. "Pretty little girl you got here buddy...." His voice sent a horrific shiver down her spine as he continued. "Mind if we steal her for awhile?"One of them grabbed her wrist and began to pull her away while the others blocked Chris' path. "C-chris!" She ripped her arm away from the man, but he only grabbed her by the hair instead. "Christopher!"
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:17 pm

Kena walks down seeing a couple being pick on by some drunks. "Get drunks again," she growls walking down to them. When she got there her frown became a smile. "Hello big sister I was wondering where you and your boyfriend was," she giggles confusing the guys. When she notice that the guy that was holding the girls hair was to confused to even hurt the girl she went under and trip the guy with her leg. "I hate drunks they just miss with poor girls," she growls.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:09 am

Seeing the small girl help Chris and Rose surprised him. Seeimg the girl took down a drunken soldier he pulled both the girl and Rose with him and started running away. "Don't want to start too much commotion over here". As they got closer to a small cafe a bit further away from the bar he decided to rest for a bit. While panting from the running he said:"thanks for the help by the way my name is Chris and this is Rose, we're both from the scouting legion. What's your name?" He then pointed to a small table hunting her to have a drink with them. He then pulled out a chair for Rose before sitting himself.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:36 am

Kena smiled seeing the guy on the ground tell out of no where the boyfriend f the couple dragged her and his girl friend into a cafe. She sits down with them, "Its nothing I just couldn't have people standing hopeless. My name is Kena Soul and starting today I'll be in the scouting legion. She smile drinking some water.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Rose's hard was throbbing as she looked at the girl with confusion. "Boy......Friend?" her voice was barely above a whisper, so her words didn't properly get across to either of them. Chris had grabbed her hand and began to drag both her and the girl away from the scene they had caused. He stopped in front of a store where they caught their breath and Chris introduced them. Rose sat down after he pulled out a seat for her, but her mind was still focused on the girls words from before. 'What did she mean?'
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:46 am

"Well nice to meet you Kena and nice to see you are in the scouting legion as well" He smiled and slowly sipped a bit from his drink. He stood up and gave Kena a hand and started sitting again. Seeing Rose being a bit troubled he looked at her with a curious face. "Something wrong Rose, you look a bit troubled..." He wondered whether the conflict happening earlier had affected her quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Kena sighs seeing the two even though she is showing a smile. She loves to see people happy and she knows that they look happy. "Thanks I'm happy for joining," she mummers under her breath thinking how many times she wanted to join since she saw them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Albus steps through the city a huge smile on his face, it had been so long, how long had he not smelled the great air, the feel of being alive ahh this place had it all, ALbus spots Rose Chris and some other girl he didn't know.

Albus runs over and pulls both Chris and Rose into a hug, "Hey! haven't seen you guys in two months! i know i was harsh on you Chris, i sent you to the hospital and for that i was sent away for two months....when your almost dead your view changes on life man."
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:04 am

Rose looked up at Chris and gave him a nervous smile. "I'm fine, really....don't worry about me..." Hearing someone running, she tried to see who it was, but was enveloped in a hug along with Chris. "A-Albus?!" Pulling back from him, all she could do was stare in shock. "Where have you been?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:06 am

Parker smirks, "Ya miss me? i was sent out to die, if i came back in two months then i would still have my rank and i would live, so i just hid in the trees for two months and came back, Heheh teach them but a titan bit off my arm and leg..." his eyes go wide and he laughs slightly, "Forget what i just said okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eating in the main hall
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next