Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Eating in the main hall  Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Eating in the main hall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Eating in the main hall  Empty
PostSubject: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:34 am

Christopher was playing chess with a collegae, his opponent used to be the old chess champion and for all the people watching the match the favor always was in his opponent's as well. "Guess it's game over Chris your money is mine!". The guy started standing up and the crowd watching started cheering. A few seconds later Chris moved his piece in an odd way. It was an unconventional play and the crowd went silent. His opponent not knowing what to do started making mistake after mistake eventuelly losing the match. Chris did his final move "Checkmate!". He stood up and grabbed the money. The crowd still silent didn't even respond to his win, since they couldnt believe their champion lost.

Chris grabbed his meal and walked to the table in the back of the hall. The one table nobody ever used since it was so far away from the main door. He didn't have any friends or people he knew. He barely passed all training programs and always did his own thing. He started counting the money and put it inside his wallet. He looked up and sighed. Not being the most social person Chris always ate alone, he had trouble fitting in because he didn't really care about joining the army in the first place. He even got forced into the scouting legion. Always getting the crappy tasks people not wanting to do Chris gambles in his free time in order to entertain himself. While eating his meal he grabbed a small notebook and started writing in it.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:48 am

Sighing, Rosalinde scanned the mess hall, but couldn't figure out where to sit. She had only been in the scouting legion for a little over a week, but every time she tried to talk to someone, they would ignore her and go to talk to their own friends. 'Being new sucks...' Her crystal blue eyes landed on a lone person at the back of the hall. 'Is he waiting for someone, or does he just not have anyone to eat with? Well, here goes nothing, I guess...' She held her breath in hopefulness as she made her way towards his table, earning strange looks from other people. When she was almost behind him, she let out her breath and began to speak. "U-umm, excuse me, but is anyone sitting with y-" Tripping on the hem of her dress, Rose fell on her face, spilling her meal all over the stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:56 am

Chuckles at Rose as she walked towards one of the other recruits, he was wearing Overalls, recruit pants and boots his normal clothing, he didn't know why he was here maybe cause levi sent him here after the titan fiasco.

He watched as Rose tripped over her dress and spilled her meal over the man, oh he knew him chris! oh he would be mad at the meal spilling over his back, he chuckled but he sat back for now to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:10 am

As he put his sandwich into his mouth he heard somebody asking him something when suddenly he got somebody's meal all over his head and shirt. He turned around and saw a small girl standing there who apparently threw the meal over him. "Care to explain this?Here I was trying to relax myself and you just threw your whole meal at me?I understand i might not be everyone's favorite but why bother throwing your meal at me". He looked the girl deep in the eyes and tried to calm himself.

Chris stood up and wanted to sit elsewhere. Seeing as most tables were taken by others he didn't bother and sat down again. He took off his shirt and put it at the side and started writing again. He started eating his meal again slowly. Chris turned his face away from the girl thinking it was a prank done because he won the latest chess match. "If this is one of those pranks please leave..."
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:15 am

(Ummmm, I'm on the ground? XD)
Looking up at him, she tried to stand, but her feet fumbled and she fell on her backside. "I-i-i....I'm really sorry! I-I didn't mean to! I just...I just wanted to sit with someone....a-and I tripped.." Her face flushed red and she looked down at the floor in embarrassment. "I didn't mean to....honestly" Guilt consumed her and she felt her eyes well up with tears. 'Why do I always mess up?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:21 am

Rolls his eyes watching the two, Parker walked over to Chris and put his hand on his shoulder, "Don't be hard on her she's new i taught he for a while and she can snap easily so don't think she wont besides shes nice once ya get to know her..."
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:31 am

Hearing Parker's words calmed him a bit as he saw the girl's eye swell up with tears. "Me and knowing people you must be joking Parker". He gave the girl a hand and helped her sit on the chair next to him. "I'm guessing it wasn't prank then.. I'm sorry"He hoped to calm the girl a bit with these words hoping she wouldn't make a scene. He picked up her plate and put it on the table. "Errm..Since you basically threw everything over me you want some of mine?" Hoping the girl would accept to calm herself he started giving bits of his meal.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:38 am

Accepting his hand, Rose got up and brushed her dress off. "I-it's okay....I really am sorry though, it was all my fault..." She refused to make eye contact with him, too embarrassed for getting her food on him and making a fool of herself in public. Rubbing her eyes, she saw him begin to put some of his food on her plate. "Oh...u-umm, thank you very much...." Holding out her hand, she kept her head facing the floor. "M-my name is Rosalinde, it's nice to meet you.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:41 am

Smiles at the two Parker wraps his arms around both of them and grins, "Well i will leave you two alone while i go get some sleep i feel like crap so i will talk to you guys later and maybe you guys can get some training done while i'm gone, we got titan scouting to do tomorrow!" And with that Parker walks out of the mess hall and towards the cabins to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:57 am

Seeing Parker leave the room Chris was suddenly sitting awkwardly close to the girl. He starting blushing for a bit and gave the girl his hand. "Rosalinde huh..My name is Christopher but everybody just calls me Chris". Seeing the girl looking down he put his hand on her chin and put her face a bit up and looked her in the eyes. "You know when introducing yourself it's not nice to hide your face" He started smiling and started eating again hoping she would join him for dinner as his first ever dinnerpartner.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:03 am

Jerking her head backwards out of instinct, she blushed again and whispered. "S-sorry..again..." Looking back up at him she smiled. "You can just call me Rose....that's what most of the trainees used instead...they complained my name was too long..." She began to pick at her food, the setting becoming quite awkward. 'W-what the heck......why is my heart beating at such an unnatural pace?'
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:12 am

(I'm deciding whether or not to crash into this thread, but just wanted to say~ You guys are so cuute ^_^ (Yoshino's probably gonna yell at me for posting random stuff, but I don't care! Hehe) Rose and Chris...this could happen>:) )
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:36 am

(lol at random silver XD)

"You're apologizing quite often, did i say something weird?" Chris smiled an apology was something he did not hear often. As the girl started picking at her food Chris didn't understand what was happening. "You don't like the food something wrong with it Rose?". He looked at her with a curious face and wondered what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:42 am

"N-no...you didn't say anything weird....I just keep messing up, and I want to apologize....and before I can think it over it just kind of...comes out..." Her attention turned back to her improper heartbeats. Closing her eyes she frowned. 'Just give it time to settle down.....maybe I should see the doctor?' Missing what he said, her eyes snapped open and she turned towards Chris. "H-huh? I'm sorry, I missed what you said." Smiling she rubbed the back of her head with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:49 am

Rose seemed a bit uneasy sitting next to him he thought something was wrong with her. "Well i asked whether something was wrong with your food, You seem a bit uneasy though are you not feeling well?"Chris put his hand om Rose's forehead just to feel if she was having a fever. "You know if you're not feeling that well you should see the scouting legion doctor..". He started to get worried hoping nothing was wrong with his newly made friend.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:02 pm

'I-it's getting worse?' Quickly standing up she turned to him and smiled. "I think you're right, I should probably go to see the doctor. Again, I am so very sorry for getting my food all over you..."  Rose began to walk to the door, contemplating the sources for her problem.
After leaving the doctor's office, she headed to her room, even more confused than before
"What seems to be the problem?" "Well, my heart began to beat erratically and my temperature went up a few degrees." The doctor looked her over with a critical gaze. "Well, from what I can see, nothing seems to be wrong...Come back if it happens again, alright?"
Sighing, Rose closed her door and walked over to her dresser, grabbing her night clothes and headed back towards her bed. 'Maybe I'm just over thinking this?'
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:12 pm

Seeing Rose going to the doctor's office. Chris finished his meal and went to his room. "Well that was awkward" he mumbled to himself. he picked up his shirt and started walking to his room.

Once he entered his room he started lying on his bed slowly falling into sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:16 pm

(The next day.)

Parker rings an alarm bell and shouts, "WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" he smiles the best way to wake people up was to scare the crap out of them, he waits and reads a book, something someone his age shouldn't be reading but whatever, he wondered if most of the recruits would sleep in, it was a long day before...
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:25 pm

*END SCENE ONE*(Iv'e always wanted to do that XD)
Her blankets felt suffocating and she couldn't get back to sleep, not after that dream.
Bodies of her comrades littered the streets, and titans roamed around, screams reaching her ears as they devoured more people.
Time began to pass, though she didn't realise it at the moment, and then she found herself covering her ears at the ringing bell and quickly gets into her uniform. Running to the sound she saw her old instructor and saluted automatically. "Good morning sir! Ah....I mean..." She almost laughed at the thought of being in the same regiment as her former commanding officer. "I mean, good morning Albus...u-umm....am I the only one up so far?"
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:38 pm

The loud sound of the alarm bell ringing irritated chris. "Damn here he is again ringing the damn bell" Chris covered his ear with his hands trying to reduce the sound of the bell. He tried going back to sleep but the alarm sound was too loud. "Maybe if i dont get out of bed he'll just let me lie on my bed" He looked at his desk where his dirty shirt was. The shirt that got dirtied by the first person that actually sat next to him and tried talking to him. The thought of conversating again with her later made him smile as he slowly put his blanket over his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:40 pm

Sighs and nods to Rose before jumping away from the alarm, "Let me go get Jack ass...." he steps towards Chris's Room and kicks down the door, "Oi ejit, Up and adam we got titan killing to do today, if you don't get out of bed I'll plant my boot up your ass."
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Parker kicked Chris his door open making the room unlocked for the time being. "Er....Why did you kick down my door...?". He understoord Parker wouldn't be too nice if he disobeyed orders so he slowly stood up and started switching into his uniform. Even though he was doing what he was supposed to do he did it in a very slow pace. After switching into his uniform he stood up and saluted Parker. "Now happy?" He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:48 pm

Parker smiles walking up to Him, he places a hand on his shoulder then kicks him in the shin pushing him to the right, "That's for being a smart ass, we may be friends Chris but if you want to be like that i will do much worse then what i just did..."
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:55 pm

Chris was kicked down by Parker. Seemingly a soft kick it actually did more damage than he expected." Damn you...". He started getting back up and saluted again. "What are your orders sir!" he hoped today would be a good day where he could do something else besides cleaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Smiles and heads out of Chris's room he motions for Rose to follow them as they get outside he points towards the forest, "Were going there for the day so get your gear and let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  Empty

Back to top Go down

Eating in the main hall
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next