Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
The dining hall ((open rp)) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

The dining hall ((open rp))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wingsoffreedom101

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

The dining hall ((open rp)) Empty
PostSubject: The dining hall ((open rp))   The dining hall ((open rp)) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:14 pm

Kimiko trudged in to the dinning hall quietly and grabbed a piece of bread. She never ate much, no matter how hungry she was. The calm girl looked around the dinning hall to see if there was a free spot to sit but to her dismay there was none. She silently walked up to a table and pointed to the spot beside the person sitting there.
"May I?" She asked in a relaxed voice. kimiko's face showed no emotion as she searched the eyes of the other human, almost as if she was studying a new creature. "Well?" She pressed in a relaxed voice. "May I?"
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The dining hall ((open rp))   The dining hall ((open rp)) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:07 pm

Luna glanced up from her own meal, raising an eyebrow as she caught sight of the other girl. Her table hardly ever received any newcomers, but the young girl figured this new cadet couldn't be too awfully horrible.

"Uh ---- yeah ----- sure. I guess." The redhead said quickly, turning her attention back down to the wooden paneled table.
Back to top Go down
Wingsoffreedom101

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The dining hall ((open rp))   The dining hall ((open rp)) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:11 am

Kimiko sat down next to her with out saying another word. She took a bite of her bread and looked around the dinning hall suspiciously, checking if there was anybody that she hasn't seen before. She had a notebook in her pocket and a pencil behind her ear, just in case Luna, or anyone for that matter said or did something that she hasn't already written down.
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The dining hall ((open rp))   The dining hall ((open rp)) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:59 am

"What's the notebook for?" Luna questioned curiously, leaning over to try to catch a glimpse of the other girl's item. "We didn't have to take notes during today's training, did we?"
Back to top Go down
Wingsoffreedom101

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The dining hall ((open rp))   The dining hall ((open rp)) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:57 am

She looked at the other girl with the same expression she always wore. "No." She turned her attention back to the notebook. "I suggest you mind your own business..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The dining hall ((open rp))   The dining hall ((open rp)) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:56 am

Luna shrugged nonchalantly, still attempting to discretely take a peek at Kimiko's writing. "Not my fault you got it out at the dinner table." The young girl stated ever so simply before taking another small bite of her overcooked bread.

"Perhaps you should draw less attention to it."
Back to top Go down
Wingsoffreedom101

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The dining hall ((open rp))   The dining hall ((open rp)) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:51 am

"It's not my fault everyone is so nosy" she closed the book and took a bite of her bed
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The dining hall ((open rp))   The dining hall ((open rp)) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:10 am

"I really wasn't being all too awfully nosy." Luna defended quickly, her cheeks heating up in obvious frustration. "I was just wondering ----- no need to get your panties in a twist, Maria, Sina, and Rose."

Giving an exasperated sigh, she turned her attention back to her half-eaten food that was pretty much only half edible anyways.
Back to top Go down
Wingsoffreedom101

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The dining hall ((open rp))   The dining hall ((open rp)) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:02 am

She ccoked her eye brow at the sudden reply from the girl then smirked. "I'm Kimiko by the way"
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The dining hall ((open rp))   The dining hall ((open rp)) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Her lips quirked slightly upwards of a smile. "Luna - Luna Wright." She replied in turn, her smile widening considerably. There wasn't many new friends to be made in the survey corps, so everyone counted.

"It's nice to see a friendly new face."
Back to top Go down
Wingsoffreedom101

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The dining hall ((open rp))   The dining hall ((open rp)) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:32 pm

Kimiko laughed. It was quiet and it didn't sound as if it came from her cold face. Her hand instinctively covered her mouth as her sudden outburst subsided in to an almost silent chuckle. "I'm not a friendly face...I can assure you" she took another bite of her bread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dining hall ((open rp))   The dining hall ((open rp)) Empty

Back to top Go down

The dining hall ((open rp))
Page 1 of 1