Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Eating in the main hall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:10 pm

While she was waiting, Rose had the time to put on her gear so that when the boys came, she didn't have to do anything. Smiling at Chris she gave him a small wave. "Morning Chris, how are you doing today?" She began to pace while the boys got their gear on, still thinking about yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:12 pm

Smiles and goes to get his gear on he heads off to the forest shouting behind him, "I'll leave you guys to it just meet me in the forest when your ready!" He then runs off to leave the two there shouting behind him, "Rose and Chris Sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Chris slowly put his gear on while Parker was watching. He then followed him only to be left behind when they got to pick up Rose. "Good morning to you too, im fine and you are feeling any better now?" he was still a bit worried about the day before hoping nothing was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:04 am

"I'm feeling much better, thank you....but the doctor said I was fine, so I don't know what was wrong..." Rose heard the whizzing of 3D gear and some incoherent sentence, but when she turned, she found that Albus had just up and left. "W-what.......now what are we supposed to do?" Looking at Chris, she sighed and crossed her arms in annoyance; apparently Albus hadn't changed at all.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:20 am

"It's no problem, i'm just happy to hear nothing is wrong". He saw Rose sighing and crossing her arms. Chris leaned back against the wall, crossed his arms and started looking up. "I Wouldn't know what to do either... buuuut if he's leaving us alone without any tasks time to start going back to bed i guess.." He stopped leaning against the wall and started walking back to his room. "I still need to fix the door though so you can help if you want, since Parker kicked my door down" Even though it was a question he just grabbed Rose's hand and dragged her with him.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:26 am

Before she could respond, Chris began to drag her down the hallways and towards his room. Mumbling to herself she looked down. "I would have said yes......" When they reached his door her jaw dropped in astonishment. "At first I thought you meant he broke it open, like maybe tearing one of the hinges off, but he actually broke down your door!" Rose knelt and stared at the bottom hinge, seeing it was un-salvageable she stood back up and began to walk away. "I'm going to get some tools and new hinges, you won't be able to use those one again." Laughing, she walked down the halls until she made it to the janitorial closet. (Janitors fix stuff too :3)
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:59 am

As they were walking to his room Rose mumbled to herself but Chris didn't pay much attention to it. "Well that's Parker for you just breaking somebody's door down" He sighed and saw Rose kneeling next to the door. "Well I'll just wait in my room till you have the tools." Once she left to get the tools he picked up the door and put it against the wall outside of his room. He then proceeded to walk in his room and sat on his bed waiting till Rose would come back.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:18 am

Rummaging through the odd boxes, Rose managed to find the materials she needed, so gathering them up, she left the closet and walked back towards Chris' room. Seeing the door had been placed up against the wall, but that Chris wasn't in the hallway, she made her way into his room and found him sitting on his bed. "Okay, let's get this door fixed!" Giving him a smile, she bent down and placed the items on the floor and looked over the holes in the doorway. "We need to patch these up first, or we can't put the door back on.."
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:33 am

Chris saw Rose coming into his room with the materials needed to fix the door. She smiled at him and bent down looking at the door. Chris didn't feel like immediatley fixing the door so he started lying down on his bed. "You know waking up this early is really tiring..". He turned his face looking at Rose who was bent down looking at the door and smiled. "Fixing the door can wait, you had breakfast yet?" Chris grabbed the plate on his desk and started eating on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:41 am

Rose tilted her head in confusion as she turned to look at him. "E-eh? I thought you wanted to fix the door though...." She was interupted as her stomach made a small grumbling noise. Putting her hands on her abdomen, her face flushed and she stood up. "M-maybe getting something to eat would be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:57 am

"Well fixing the door can wait..can't work at an empty stomach right?" He stood up, walked to Rose and pressed her down on his chair next to his desk. He then bent over her shoulder put an extra plate with a share of his food there and put a small piece of bread in her mouth. "It's okay we'll share since i usually get more than i need". Chris winked at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:04 am

As soon as Chris came up behind her after he sat her down, her heartbeat began to speed up slightly. 'Not again......' Her thoughts were cut short when her stuffed a small piece of bread in her mouth. Looking up at him, her face heated up as he winked, so she faced the plate and began to eat some of what was on it. 'Why is this happening? Maybe it has something to do with Chris?'
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:16 am

As Rose started eating he walked to his bed and let himself fall on his bed. "You know Rose...Since you're like my first friend here..Could you like tell something about yourself?" Chris didn't have any friends within the scouting legion and nobody really liked him in the first place. Seeing as he didn't know much about her, he wondered whether she would talk about herself.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:26 am

"Well, I don't really know what I could tell you....most of my life is like a depressing cliché.." Staring down at her food she contemplated telling him. "I was born and raised in the capital, my father being part of the military police and all. One day we were headed to a festival that was being held, and rebels from the underground ambushed the citizens. My father didn't have any weapons, but he still tried to stop one of them; a man with a rifle." Closing her eyes, she felt them starting to sting and she scrunched her hands in her lap. "My mother had pulled me behind her at this point, and then the gun accidentally went off.....the bullet hit her heart, and when my father saw this, he ran." Tears had begun to fall onto the clenched hands and her body started to shake. "I was lost, but I found the entrance to the underground, so for the next 6 years of my life, I lived there, coming up to steal food and money so I could survive. Then Bella found me, a nice old woman from Shinganshina. She had brought me back to her home and we lived there peacefully. When the titans broke through the walls..." Images of blood covered cobblestone invaded her mind and the tears fell faster. "S-she told me to l-leave her behind, then a titan picked her up. I saw her face for one last time, and she was smiling. Then that THING bit her head off, swallowing the rest of her body whole." By now Rose was a sobbing mess, the memories that scarred her returning to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:43 am

Seeing Rose cry while telling her sad past Chris stood up and started hugging her from behind. "It's okay...everybody has lost something from the titan invasion...I myself didn't even know my parents and the only person i could call father probably has been killed by a titan as well." As Chris hugged her he put his cheek against hers as he as he also shed a tear because of him remembering his own past. He then grabbed a book from his desk and showed it to Rose trying to cheer him up. "It might not be much, but this picture book has saved my life. My teacher took me in only because i read one of the books he threw away he taught me everything about life and even gave me a proper education." He showed some of the pages to Rose, the story wasn't that special though just a simple story of a hero saving a princess from a dragon. The pictures were however drawn very cheerfull so he hoped to bring a smile to her face.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:50 am

Turning to him, she wrapped her arms and his neck and sobbed. Why did she have to live in the capital? Why did the titans have to exist? Why was their world filled with so much pain and loss? By the time he walked away to grab the book, she was only sniffling, her eyes red and puffy. Looking at the picture book, Rose smiled and once they were finished, she wrapped her arms around his waist and nuzzled her face into his chest, her face warming slightly. "T-thank you...Chris" She hiccuped, but the memories were suppressed for the time, and even though her heart was beginning to beat fast again, it felt nice, so she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:04 am

As she nuzzled her face in his chest he put his arms around her holding her closer to him. "It's...no problem really..."As he held her close to him he could feel her hear beating faster and faster. She wasn't the only one though, he started blushing as he felt his own heartbeat also slightly increasing. "Rose...Is it okay if we stayed like this for a moment.." For him it was an odd yet nice moment so he wanted to enjoy it while he still could.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:09 am

She nodded into his shirt, enjoying the feeling of someone else for once, instead of being alone. It was nice, the warmth replacing the cold she had held in her heart for so long. It had been about five minutes, but it felt like forever, and she had begun to drift off. 'I...I must have cried too hard....now I fell really...tired....' Rose let his heartbeat send her off to sleep, never wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:44 am

As Rose fell to sleep he carried her to his bed and put her on his bed. He then put the blanket over her tucking her in. "Poor rose she went through more than i did" Chris mumbled to himself. He kneeled down and started fixing the door. As he was working on the door he hoped Rose wouldn't wake up. Several moments later he screwed the door fixing it and sat next to the bed looking at Rose her face. He put his hand through her hair and smiled. "You know you actually are kinda cute" He whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:59 am

Growls as he heads down the hallway towards Chris's room, "I have been waiting for hours what the hell is taking them so long!?" the Hall way was a mess he had thrown his papers and things across the hall and even through a chair which stuck into someones wall.

He kicks down Chris's door again and looks at him, "Where the HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!" he looks At Rose who was asleep on the bed, "Wake her up, then I'm fixing this door and you and me Chris are gonna have a little chat."
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:06 am

There was a loud noise that made Rose jump awake. She saw Albus standing in the doorway, seething, while the door itself was on the ground. AGAIN. "A-albus, what are you doing? We just fixed that..." Rubbing her eyes she realised that he was actually here. Scrambling to her feet she made a quick and sloppy salute before spewing incoherent sentences. "U-uh....I-i....Y-you kind of just went ahead of us and...and well...I...um..."
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:14 am

As a loud noise kicked down the door again Chris got pissed. He stood up and started yelling at Parker "Seriously Parker i just fixed it damn you!". As he started yelling at Parker he noticed Rose saluting him. Chris didn't care about formalities anymore. Even though Parker was a tad bigger than him he wasn't scared of him. "Do you know how much work it is to fix my door all the time you could have just knocked!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:16 am

Blinks then points outside, "ROSE GO NOW!" he aimed a hook at Chris's face he didn't care about the door right now, the fact was they ignored orders, and if they wanted to do that he would teach them a lesson, by demotion or by a fight or use them as titan bait, Chris was getting on all of those lists of punishments today.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:36 am

Parker pointed at the exit and yelled at Rose telling her to go. He gave Chris a right hook. The punch had such an great force behind it that Chris flew to the other side of the room falling down next to his book case. As he got hit blood started to fall out of his mouth. "Luckily no teeth got punched out" Chris mumbled to himself. Chris was used to getting beaten up but Parker his impact was so strong he was slowly losing consciousness. Half drunk from the impact he tried standing up only to fall down again. As he lied on the ground more blood started to flow out of his mouth. "Guess the punch was indeed a bit harder than expected". Chris chuckled at the idea that, that one punch actually pretty much almost knocked him out. He looked up at the angried Parker hoping he would give mercy to the now fallen down underling. As he slowly started blacking out he hoped that the sight of him lying on the ground wouldn't have scared Rose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:38 am

Growls Walking over to Chris, he picks him up by the collar of his shirt and slams him against the wall, "Now listen here you little piss ant! Never Yell at me i will send you to the hospital but the Next time you yell at me i will do much more!" he knees Chris in the stomach with a growl, he sends another one then drops Chris onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating in the main hall    Eating in the main hall  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eating in the main hall
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next