Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
all the sand in the sea [open] Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

all the sand in the sea [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
William Adler
Admin
William Adler

all the sand in the sea [open] Empty
PostSubject: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:12 pm

Now I am gonna count to three
Smile. Laugh; lightly, don't scare them away. Bow. Smile some more. Throw in a few feathery expressions of gratitude. His head was a sugary cloud. Foggy, without certain shape. Still his body and words moved in all the right ways, like they did every night after a performance. A mountain of fancy gifts stood on the small table of his dressing room. Then again, that little wooden table was rarely empty. No, no, focus. He smiled again and bowed again and he lost count of how many "thank you"s he said before everyone except him was out of the petite room. The door closed and so did his eyes. He stayed there for a moment, clearing that eerie fog and getting back to William. When did Marian become so... tiring?

He opened his eyes again and sighed. A swift pull at the wig and it was off his head and into his backpack. The celerity of habit followed as he undressed and put on his casual clothes, changing visual genders like they were rings on his fingers. His eyes fell back on the gifts. Like always, some where useful and some were not. Some he'd take, some he'd leave to use as decorations in this little backstage room. He was honestly too tired to even lift his hands. Had someone drugged him or something? The heaviness in his limbs seemed unusual. He grabbed a fine bottle of wine from the table and hastily fitted it into his backpack alongside his clothes and wig. Whatever.

A cold breeze hit his face as he stepped out the backdoor of the room and into the real world again. It must have been past midnight. The streets were almost empty, and the stars were brighter than the street lamps. William found himself smiling. He had to admit it; sometimes the eeriness of the night and the low footsteps of strangers were better than loud voices and bright lights. They had their own charm. Like someone gazing into thin air in silence. There was something beyond that you couldn't quite catch and it made Will smile even brighter. Right then.

A few more steps into the inner district and he stopped once more. He threw his backpack further up his shoulder and moved his hands up to his head. His hair was up in a bun since that morning. Might as well let them down and avoid a second headache, right? Right? "If only they fucking..." He fiddled with the thin ribbon for a few seconds, his face forming a frown. Seconds soon became minutes, his arms were stiffening, and he was slowly starting to regret not hiring an assistant.
And you are leaving here with me
made by dali of f*ck this sh*t
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:51 am

Alan yawned as he walked out of the tavern. He wasn't used to staying up late, and more importantly, he didn't like staying up late. Doing such a thing reduced his alertness, made him less energetic and messed around with his tight Military Police schedule. However, Alan simply couldn't let himself miss a performance of Marian.
Ahh... Marian.... Alan said her name in his mind, enjoying its ring. In the neighborhood he grew up in, entertainment wasn't really a thing. People were too busy working to sit and watch a performance, so no one performed and no one watched performances. However, as soon as he moved into the Inner City as part of the Military Police, he found that not only did he have nice accomadations and lots of money filling his pocket, but also that he had more free time. At first, he spent most of his spare time studying to catch up on all the education and knowledge he missed on. However, he realized that very quickly he's already amassed more knowledge than even the well-educated had. While he continued studying, he didn't do so nearly as much, which left more time for things like this.
He first heard her soothing voice during a special performance she has given to the Military Police. Alan was entranced by her looks from the very moment he laid his eyes upon her. He didn't believe in love at first sight, but she truly made him feel different. Her siren's song, her captivating looks.... Alan felt like she was beyond human, a goddess that couldn't be fully comprehended by his feeble human mind.
Ever since he visited every one of her performances. While he never had a chance to speak to her, he felt like he was growing closer and closer to her. He got to a point that he could mumble most of her song's words off by heart. He kept his admiration a secret, and didn't tell anyone he was a fan of Marian. He wanted to enjoy her voice without interference.
Alan stopped his daydreaming when he thought he saw a familiar face. Isn't that... the guy from the patrol the other day? Alan pondered. He remembered the curious man that caught him aiding a petty girl. He seemed to be having troubles with his hair ribbon. He carefully and quietly approached him.
"Need a hand?" he asked, trying to sound friendly.
Back to top Go down
William Adler
Admin
William Adler

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:21 am

A sigh of defeat escaped him and his arms fell back to his sides. He truly was tired. Not tired enough though to keep him from smiling at the familiar voice. William turned to face the young man who had kept him occupied the other day with his heroic views on life. When at first he had been the one catching the other in the act, the roles now seemed to have turned. "Oh yes, it seems I do need your help, Mr. Policeman," he said theatrically, with a look of despair in his eyes, which broke into a chuckle a moment after.

The boy looked oddly different without his military uniform. Like a turtle without a cell. Not ugly, just lightened. William liked odd though, so there was no change in his motivated smile as he stared at Alan for quite some time, almost completely forgetting about the tangled ribbon in his hair. He only snapped out of it when he realized that nothing new would happen if they both stood there in silence. He'd found him this fine night, and he wouldn't waste him, even if his head was silently threatening to burst.

He slowly, but casually, walked up to the young man, stopping just inches from his face and lingering there for a second before turning around and looking up so as to make the bun in his hair easily accessible. "I'm leaving it to you then," the edge of his tone held a hint of unintentional laziness; he didn't pay attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:20 am

Alan was a little distraught by the man's fondness of staring at him. It seemed that he recalled very well who he was, but didn't seem to want to refer to him by name.
Names are easy to forget. People are not he reminded himself.
He politely waited for William to let him help him with his little ribbon, but the strange lad took his time before he finally allowed the soldier to help him with his hair. Alan easily grasped at the ribbon and pulled it, and William's hair gracefully fell upon his shoulders. Alan examined the hair for a second. It seemed very well taken care of, and almost a little feminine. A weird feeling popped up in Alan, a feeling of something forgotten. However, that feeling was gone as soon as it appeared.
After he finished with William's hair, he walked up to him and faced him. He looked a little worn out, despite his usual appearance staying more or less the same.
"Long day?" Alan asked, smiling a bit. He wanted to head back to base as soon as possible, but his need to help others outweighed most of his other life aspects "You seem a bit weary."
Back to top Go down
William Adler
Admin
William Adler

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:42 pm

He closed his eyes. He didn't know if it was because of how tired he was or because of that feeling of trust towards Alan came over him. But for the few seconds the other fiddled with the ribbon, William stood there, eyes closed, face directed towards the sky. He felt like a falling feather. When his hair hit his shoulders the feather gently landed and his eyes opened, his neck straightening up again.

With slow movements, he tangled his fingers in his hair, lazily pulling and straightening it into their proper form. It wasn't often he let his hair down outside of his house. But right now, it just felt right. And Will was the type to go by feel rather than anything else. With the same slowness and laziness, he let his hands fall down again, this time taking his shoulders with them too.

He didn't even bother straightening up when Alan came to stand in front of him. He just watched, his smile gone, a neutral face in its place. "You could call it that," he said while sighing unintentionally. A true hero, wasn't he? It was only their second meeting, and yet Alan treated him as well as he'd treat a friend. They weren't friends. William didn't see him as a friend. Maybe Alan didn't either. He oddly smiled at the thought but discarded it right away.

He took a deep breath and rose up with the little energy he had left. "Well, I've had better days. You caught me off guard," he laughed weakly before staring at his face again. The bottle of wine came to mind. He was tired. Never too tired for a conversation, right? Probably. "Hey, uh, are you free right now? I could use someone like you tonight." The lowered eyelids and tired smile might have sent off the wrong message, but again, William didn't pay attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:59 pm

Alan eyed William suspiciously. While he seemed like a nice fellow, Alan was very aware of how mysterious he was. He didn't know who he was or what he did. He barely knew his name. Alan thought about his duties tomorrow - simple patrolling. He could stay awake for a few more hours. However, that didn't stop him from being cautious.
"What do you mean? What do you want to do?" asked Alan, trying to analyze William's weary face and his smile. He folded his arms across his chest, looking a bit alarmed.
He seems... very tired. Emotionally tired as well. Whatever he's doing, it's getting to him Alan deduced.
Back to top Go down
William Adler
Admin
William Adler

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:27 am

Without a word and his smile still at play, William pulled the bag off his shoulder and reached inside with his free hand. It only took him two airy movements to pull out the bottle of wine and garishly showcase it in front of Alan (if you call swinging it from left to right "showcasing"). The bag ws pushed back onto his shoulder again, and he huddled the bottle close to his chest as if it were a helpless baby. "You're not underage, are you?" he asked, and it was more of a platonic question than a genuine one.

He was never the drinking type. Alcohol took the fun out of things, in his opinion. You can't live a situation fully when your mind isn't working properly. And yet, there he was, with a bottle of one of the finest wines in the Inner District in his hands, begging an officer of the law to drink with him. "Oh please, Mr. Policeman," he whined, "Please don't let me drink all alone on such a lovely night. What if I get drunk and someone robs me?" He played the damsel in distress quite well for his current state of energy. Eye slightly tilted to the side, brows up, shoulders in.

It only broke for a few seconds as he approached Alan again, a sly grin slowly forming on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:11 am

Alan looked at the feminine man, and thought of what to do. Alan was definitely not going to drink. He disliked alcohol and its effects on people who are normally composed and keen. He has seen to often what a simple drink can do to a dignified soldier many times during his stay in the Military Police. From theft, fighting, gambling, and even rape once or twice, Alan has seen what the so-called 'Noble Unicorns' were capable of doing. Then again....
He looked at William, who appeared to be generally worn out and desperate for a drink. He could picture quite easily how someone such as William could get himself into trouble, and even more so while drunk. It would be irresponsible of him to let him run off and do what he wants.
"Fine." Alan replied with a sigh "I'll join you. I won't be drinking, but I'll keep you company."
Alan re-adjusted his glasses. Perhaps this'll be a chance for me to learn more about this mysterious person he thought. He glanced around him, happy to see that nobody he recognized was around. He didn't want any suspicion growing about his affection towards Marian.
Back to top Go down
William Adler
Admin
William Adler

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:18 am

Finally, the hero came out. William gave a genuine smile to the young man's response. He'd never get bored of him at least. He could tell Alan wasn't the type to do things to impress. He didn't accept his offer because he had to by some unwritten law. He just actually cared. And that was one quality that William undoubtedly interested. He closed the gap between them by standing on Alan's side and putting a hand over his shoulders, while the other lightly held the wine bottle, barely keeping it from falling. "I don't think I've seen you with glasses before," Will remarked, pretending to be surprised, but at the same time not expecting any kind of conversation to come out of it.

Without asking, he forced a slow walk down the street by keeping Alan trapped under his arm. He kept quiet for a bit, watching the area around him, interested at a time and lazily at another. The bottle stayed sealed in his hand, waiting for them to arrive at their destination -something which Will still hadn't quite figured out; but that was a minor issue. "So tell me, Mr. Policeman," he redirected his attention back to Alan. "Did any more stealing peasant girls trouble you today?"

ooc: im so sorry this is so bad hnn my muse is on vacation but i didnt wanna keep you waiting
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:21 am

//OOC: It's fine, William-kun. Jesus, relax :0

Alan was quite uncomfortable with William holding onto him like a thief holds onto a bag of stolen goods. However, he did find that William sported a surprisingly pleasant perfume. He was quite curious as to why someone like William who seemed to not sport the usual royal standards would take the trouble of making themselves smell nice. These days, very few people cared about hygiene and showered only here and there. That being said, the reason for that was either the poor not having enough money to afford such luxuries, and the soldiers sweating all the time anyway, so there was no point to wash the scent off daily. Alan found that only the Royals had time to alter their aroma. He eyed William suspiciously, as he was slowly walking him down the street.

The night appeared to be rather quiet, with a few happy couples and some shady Royals around the street. Alan figured it would be the perfect time for him to take someone out on a date. However, his only female love was Marian, and he had not found the same appeal with males. He glanced at William, once more, thinking what sort of people a feminine man like him has interest in.
He then realized William asked him a question, and he forgot to answer due to being lost in thought.
"U-um, not recently. Garrison tightened their grasp on the gates, so the little urchins have a harder time passing by." he replied, with a bit of sadness in his voice.
"Say, William, what is your occupation?" Alan asked suddenly, as the questioned just hit him. He realized that maybe the young man's occupation could give away why he spends so much time in rich districts looking relatively out of place.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:41 am

Cora looked at her right hand and then down on her clothing.
"Shit.", she whispered. Why did she have to wear a white shirt today? Ah right, because it would be easier to fool the victim into thinking he was safe. He would feel safer just talking to a young lady wearing bright clothes and a friendly smile on her face than one who just wore a black coat with black clothes underneath and a murderous look on her face.
Of course he would feel safer. Who wouldn't?

Cora looked at the man he was still alive. Still but not so long anymore. She kneeled next to him and waited for him to die.
She had killed him by slitting his throat but she had cut more of the artery than his trachea. A bad mistake that should never happen to someone like Cora. But it had happened. Just because he had turned around. That bad cut of hers had caused the blood stains on her shirt now. It was surprisingly much blood.

Maybe he has a high blood presure!

Cora smiled at Vex's idea.

That poor guy...did you know that people with a high blood preasure die earlier?

She looked at the dieing man. She just waited for him to die. She didn't really know why she did it. Normally she would have just walked on.

"Hey...you seem to have a high blood preasure. People with that condition die sooner. Did you know that?", Vex said and grinned her normal grin. He looked at the man who's eyes widened a last time at what he had just said. She listened satisfied to his death rattle, closed his eyes and stood up.

Cora put her black leather coat on again and stepped out of the alley she had just been in. She wiped a blood drop from her cheek making it even worse and only smearing the blood in her face even more.
She didn't care enough to get herself some water to clean it and just went on.

There were not many people but alot for this time of the day. She wrapped her coat around her body and hid her face to keep people from getting suspicious. That didn't work too well tough because a tall and slender figure wrapped in a black coat was nearly all of the time suspicious.

Cora bumped against a couple and took a quick look at both of them. They were both male. One of them looked quite female but judging by his figure still male. After she had went on for about one second she realized that one of them was Alan.
She turned around to Alan, her arms crossed in front of her chest and with a big grin on her face.
"Didn't see you there Alan. And also not you Alan's companion!", she said still grinning. Cora inspected them and then looked back up to their faces. Her grin got even wider and she chuckled quietly.
"I didn't think you were into males Alan!", she said and gave him a friendly punch on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
William Adler
Admin
William Adler

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:01 am

Silence befell his companion and William could only raise his brows as they stared into each other's eyes, one questionably lost in thought and the other eager for something --anything. But alas, their little intimate moment didn't last for long. Alan broke the silence, somewhat shaken, with a sorrowful exclamation about how there were now less thieves in the Inner district. A policeman, sad for the lack of small crime around the rich men's premises. He could hardly keep the satisfied grin from surfacing. "Oh, shame, shame!" An amused laugh was in order too, but he didn't get a chance at it.

"My occupation?" he repeated dully. He looked at Alan briefly, then turned his eyes to the street in front of them. "Hmm." His occupation, huh? What was his occupation? Was it singing? Was it charming old men with a wig and some lipstick? Or was it thieving? Or maybe it was just watching people. Though, he didn't get any coin from the last one, so, it couldn't be considered an occupation, could it? He was tempted to tell Alan he had no occupation at all. Tell him he lived off of people's laughs and shouts; but that would result in more questions about himself, and William wasn't here to talk about himself. "I do this and that," he said with a smile on his face and a jerk of his head from right to left.

The laugh he held back previously broke out, lighter than he'd expected, and abruptly stopped when his eyes caught a glimpse of blond and red. A rude passerby apparently. No, for William it looked more like a bright thread, like the one he had under his arms right now. A chance at an interesting evening. A girl with blood on her face, walking alone in the middle of the night, was bound to give him something to ease his crowded mind. He found himself before a crossroad. It was only for a moment that he considered turning around and offering the girl his fine bottle of wine instead of drinking it with Alan. But he thought better of it. He liked his little hero of justice in the guise of a policeman. He still had enough juice to squeeze out of him before he became another dull and familiar personality.

So he discarded the thought, and gave an apologetic look to his companion, seemingly for the rudeness of the stranger. Fate though seemed to favor him tonight. The girl's voice made him stop in his tracks, his smile widening as he turned to face the girl, dragging Alan along. Now fully in his view, he finally got a chance to take in the whole of her. Her ponytail, the white under he dark coat, the smeared blood on her cheerful face. A fairytail princess dressed as the evil witch. He gave a theatrical bow as a response to her greeting and silently chuckled at her comment on them as a pair. Instead of answering to it though, he looked at Alan, letting him react to it first.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:48 am

Alan wasn't very satisfied with William's answer, but it wasn't beyond anything he has expected. As usual, William was behaving mysteriously, but Alan was alright with that. He found him to be intriguing, albeit a little odd and perhaps unnerving. Alan had to admit, however, listening to Willaim's musical laughter, that it was full of life. Alan was happy to have someone who appeared so very jolly all the time as his friend. His thoughts were interrupted, however, when a tall figure in a leather coat bumped into them.
Alan turned, and was quite surprised to see Cora. While she was far more likely than most Alan knew to stay awake through the late hours of the night, her presence was a rare commodity in the Inner District. Alan was a bit suspicious of her presence here, and even more so of the little red smear upon her face. However, any accusations Alan had, he would keep for another day. He was more worked up about the fact that Cora seemed to think he was going out with William.
He accidentally let out a sound which was halfway between a gasp and him choking. "N-no, it's not like that!" Alan managed to stutter. He looked angrily at William, who was just having a blast letting this happen. "Why didn't you say anything? - oh, nevermind." Alan sighed and turned to Cora. He was about to ask what she was doing this time of night, but reflecting on the current pieces of evidence he spotted, he figured he didn't really want to know the answer. Instead, he decided to ask about how she was holding up.
"How was your day?" the policeman asked, looking at the cheerful mercenary "You certainly seem jolly. William and I were heading for a drink. Do you wish to join?" Alan had to silently admit to himself that he wanted someone like Cora to come with them just because he wasn't certain he could let Cora go on that night, as well. He felt like a protective mother bird, taking care of all her children who were up to no good.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:05 am

Cora tilted her head to the right and raised her eyebrows.
"You are denieing it. That means you actually fell for him!", she said chuckling and winked. Alan was the perfect person to annoy with such things and hopefully his companion would play with her.
"No seriously you both look really cute together! And you don't have to lie about your preferences!", she said this time with a serious look but she barely managed to keep it.

Cora started grinning again.
"How was my day...", she sighed and looked up in the sky herself not really sure how it was. It was not bad. But was it good?
"I guess it was not bad. I got alot of blood on my face and clothes...", she then said and smiled again, "I'm always jolly. You should know that. Well mostly all of the time and to your drink offer. Why not? I got my job finished. So I'm free."

She looked at Alan's companion. He was a unique fellow. If a woman would have his face and most of his body she would not be ashamed to have it. If anything she would be proud to it.
Cora compared herself to him and got a little bit jealous but that feeling disappeared as she thought of her job.
She tossled Alan's hair and smiled again.
"So where are we going? We definitly need a place where they have a spare room for you two!", she added with a wide grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
William Adler
Admin
William Adler

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:17 am

William laughed. He didn't deny anything and he didn't conform anything. He just laughed so much he had to wipe a tear off the edge of his eye before he calmed down again. His laughter worked as a background to Alan's protests, and ended as soon as the policeman gave up. This was going to be a good night. He was already starting to gain his energy again, just from the interaction between his two companions. "Oh, Alan, she thinks we're cute!" he let go of Alan's shoulders and nudged at his sleeve in a girly fashion, before laughing it off again.

Instead of interrupting, he let the two talk on their own, observing them quietly. His went from one face to the other. Their words were an echo of their faces to him, and he almost entirely lost the subject of the conversation, until drinking was mentioned. Taking on the previous joke again, he added to Alan's offer with a smirk, "I assure you, there's always room for another."

And he meant; maybe not in an "inappropriate" way, but still. The girl had managed to stir his interest as fast as Alan had. She was worthy of drinking with them. More than worthy, he dare think. He raised the bottle of wine lazily and smiled. "I was thinking somewhere outside. The night is too pretty to let it go to waste inside the confinement of brick walls and heavy smells, don't you think?" His head tilted slightly and he looked her straight in the eyes, with a look not quite as focused as it should have been. "Besides, the quiet of the streets does not ask girls why they have blood on their face," he pointed to his own cheek in reference to the smeared blood on her own cheek and grinned pleasantly.

ooc: i gave up : ^ )
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:10 am

Alan did his best to ignore Cora and William's pokes at his sexuality. He knew they were just poking fun at him, and wanted reaction. That being said, it was very hard for Alan to ignore a young man tugging at his sleeve like a little girl. He managed to grin awkwardly at them, and tug at his ponytail.

Alan thought for a bit about Cora's comments. She has referenced an unfortunate possibility - that she may have just murdered someone. Alan thought about arresting her, because he wasn't going to let someone, even a friend of his, go around killing people as she pleased. However, he figured he lacked the authorial rank or skill to go through with the arrest. If he accused her and tried to take her to a penitentiary, she would likely leave him bloody if not dead. Alan wasn't sure how much Cora liked him. While he had the evidence, he simply couldn't bring her to justice. Not yet, at least. Perhaps later. He decided to shrug it off. Maybe he should remind her sometime not to blurt out her guilt like that, for it could lead to risk.

"Outside does sound nice." Alan pointed out his opinion on the matter "I know this park not too far from here, perhaps a 10 minutes walk? In any case, it should be rather beautiful this time of night. Maybe if we're lucky, we could see the stars from there."
Alan was very fond of stars ever since he discovered the science and logic behind them. Before that, they served as an inconvenient sky. Sure, they were a bit pretty, but they provided unfitting conditions for work. However, upon learning from hours of reading, he realized these little dots out there were worlds of their own. Maybe on some of them the humans are beating the titans? he pondered.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:19 am

Cora's eyes widened for a second as the boy mentioned the blood on her face.
"Oh is it that bad? I thought that there would be just a bit.", she took her sleeve and wiped over her cheek. It didn't change anything because the blood had already dried.
She grinned at the newcomer. She liked him. He was funny and he seemed to not be that freeked out because of the blood.
She would have instantly recruted him. He would be the perfect bait. A dress and a wig and everybody would think he was female. Then Cora would never need to dress up again.
Cora wrinkeled her forehead as Alan mentioned that you could see the stars.
She looked up
"I can see them here too. That's not a reason!", she said quietly.

Cora was sure that she could find the park too. Parks at night were a good place for the buissiness she did. Better than the open streets.
"I think I know the way. But you better lead the way Alan!", she said and looked at the other boy.
"Oh right. Cora. My name is Cora."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all the sand in the sea [open]   all the sand in the sea [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

all the sand in the sea [open]
Page 1 of 1