Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)

Go down 
+4
Nerdeity
adriannhartt
No Name
ReiaBritannia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Well, that was certainly an interesting bit of information. Now it all made sense. However, first things first. Reia needed to confirm that there was no one else in immediate danger. "I still need to talk to the survivor, just to be sure. As for your family," Reia dodged a tower, then moved back to Severin's side, "were they in the cult before the fall? Did you know about it?"
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Severin observed Reia dodge the tower,then responded."My father was almost always gone or in the cellar that I wasn't allowed into,but I had no idea he was in a titan cult.As for friedrich,my brother,he used to be a Stationary Guard,and inspired me to become one.I never thought he would be in too,and I was pretty sure he died in Shiganshina."He looked at the group of men ahead."Those people are my family now.Those two left me for dead when it happened."
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:59 pm

They arrived at the house that the Garrison squad was using as their base and landed on the rooftop. Reia nodded in agreement to Severin's statement. She understood the bonds between comrades. "It's probably better that you didn't know about the cult. Before the fall, I mean. You were young, right? Trust me, that...wasn't something a kid should see."
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:14 pm

Severin nodded.Before he could say something,though,a hail of gunfire erupted from around them.Ember Squadron was close enough to cover that they were safe,but Severin's thigh erupted in a shower of crimson.He lost his balance and fell off the roof.He landed with a thud in the ground."Agh...."Severin groaned,"What in the name of..."His voice tapered off as he saw several people approach.They were wearing uniforms.Severin began crawling as fast as he could,but they caught up to him.The closest one got his face blasted off by Severin's pistol."Ah,shit."He went for his other pistol,but he got kicked in the gut instead.The men removed Severin's 3DMG,and one aimed a rifle at his head."You won't be needing that anymore,"the man laughed.The man with Severin's 3DMG took off,firing at the roof.Severin looked at the man aiming the gun."Hermiha,"the man said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Reia dove for cover as the world around her erupted in gunfire. She lost sight of Severin amidst the chaos. She could only hope that he was alright. The man crouching next to her was covered in blood and looked like he had seen a ghost. Reia assumed he was the survivor.

As quickly as the assailants came, they were gone. Reia got up and surveyed the area. All clear. She sighed. It looked like this night was never going to end.

She sat down next to the survivor. Noticing that his right arm was bleeding rather badly, she pulled out some bandages. "Here, let me help you with that," she said. The man nodded, and she began to wrap up his arm. "My name is Reia Britannia. I'm with the Survey Corps, Special Ops. Can you tell me what happened to your squad?"

The man nodded, hugging his knees to his chest. "We were s-stationed at a h-house on the corner of Oak and Willow. Everything was quiet; it had been for hours. Then, out of nowhere, this horde of titans appeared, and they...they ate everyone. Except m-me. My friends..." he trailed off, unable to finish the sentence out loud.

"How many titans were there?"

"I d-don't know. It all happened so fast. E-eleven maybe?" Reia counted in her head. The first titan, plus the seven that attacked Severin. That made eight. Could the ones she killed earlier be the final three? Not that it mattered. There were probably scores of titans around here. The real problem was that they seemed to have developed the ability to move around at night.

"I see. And I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Are you absolutely certain that the other fifteen members of your squad are dead. Did you see them all die?"

"Well, most of them."

"I know this is hard, but I need details. If someone could still be alive, I need to know."

The soldier nodded and proceeded to describe the deaths of his squadmates. Seven of them had died in the initial attack. The nine that remained split into two groups and ran in opposite directions. His group, a group of five, was followed by eight of the titans. He had seen the other four get eaten with his own eyes, so there was no question about them. However, he did not know what happened to the other group. Upon Reia's request, he gave detailed descriptions of them. Three matched the remains that Reia found while she was walking the streets. However, she hadn't found a body to match the fourth soldier. Either she had been completely consumed, (likely), or she was still alive out there, somewhere.

Reia stood up. "I'll have my squad fan out and search. If she's alive, we'll find her. We'll also return as many of your fallen comrades as possible to their families."

"Thank you," the man said, tears forming at the corners of his eyes.

Reia walked to the edge of the roof and prepared to jump. At the last second she turned back. "By the way, what's the girl's name?"

"She's a Garrison soldier named Christine."

Reia's eyes widened. No, it couldn't be. But the name paired with the physical description made Reia think that this girl was the same one that she graduated with. The same one who had been her friend for the past five years. Christine.

Last edited by ReiaBritannia on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:42 am

Server in watched as the uniformed men left with his maneuver gear.After a few moments,he did his best at getting up."I..Need..To find a way..."Severin tripped."Back up."Leaning on a windowsill for support,he heard the rumbling of loud footsteps."Ah,shit."
Back to top Go down
No Name

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:42 am

The member 'Nerdeity' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Titan' :
Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 11110
Result :
Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 Strong12 Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 Normal11 Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 Super110 Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 Weak510
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:32 am

Reia summoned her squad to a few rooftops east of where Severin's group was based. "There might still be a soldier alive out there. Our job is to fan out and find her. We will also be collecting the remains of the fallen and returning them to their families. We will split up in groups of four. I want two walking the streets and two on the rooftops. Always stay within eyeshot of the other groups. And be on guard. There are still crazy people and titans running around." She fired a yellow flare to summon the MPs so they could bring carts to carry the bodies in.

Then Reia heard a loud rumbling coming from the South. She turned and saw a horde of titans rushing towards them. She counted twelve in all. "Regroup with the Garrison squad! We'll take them on together!"

They leapt across the rooftops to join Severin's squad. But when Reia looked around, she didn't see Severin. Then she looked down on the street in front of her. Severin was leaning up against a windowsill, and he looked badly injured.

There wasn't much time before the titans would be upon them. Reia zipped down, picked up Severin, and carried him to the roof. When she set him down, she noticed that his 3DMG was missing. She wanted to know what happened to it, but that would have to wait. "Take cover," she ordered him.

The titans were a mere two blocks in front of them. "Engage!" Reia yelled. Then she zipped across rooftops and into battle with two nine-meter titans, hoping that thirty-odd soldiers were enough to bring down twelve titans without casualties.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:58 am

Severin winced as Reia picked him up.She had grabbed the bullet wound.Still,it was better than being on the ground,with the Titans.Severin leaned on his rifle as the others engaged the Titans.As usual,Ember Squadron distracted the Titans.No casualties so far.He turned around and came face to face with one of the seven meters.Well,maybe one casualty.Him.Seve in shot a flare as he limped away,clutching his thigh.The Rita. Made an awkward sweeping motion,which Severin caught with his bayonet.The titan roared,shaking it's hand.Severin fell onto the Titan'a head,and held onto the thing's hair.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:35 am

Within a few moments, Reia had brought down the two nine meters. A quick look around revealed that Thomas and Elizabeth had taken out one seven-meter titan and were now fighting with another. Andrew and a few other MPs had killed a ten meter. That left eight titans still alive. As far as Reia could tell, no one had been injured yet.

Reia heard the sound of a flare behind her and turned. Severin had ended up on top of a five meter's head and was hanging on to its hair for dear life. The titan brought a hand up to smash Severin against its head, but Reia slashed its shoulder, causing its arm to fall limply to its side. Then she cut its nape and grabbed Severin off its head before it crashed to the ground.

Reia set Severin down on a roof. "Take cover," she ordered again. Then she discarded her blades, which she had inadvertently dulled by cutting too deep into the five meter, and grabbed another pair. She ran off the roof and back into the fray, this time taking on a fifteen meter.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:43 am

Severin looked around."Where?"he said sarcastically.There was nowhere to hide.He limped his way to the edge of the roof,and saw a nearby bell tower.Severin began moving towards it,ever so slowly.His vision was getting a bit hazy.'Oh,shit.I'm losing blood.'he thought.Severin ripped off some of his shirt and used it as a makeshift bandage.Charles landed next him,and helped Severin reach the safety of the tower.Instead of barging back into the fray,Charles stayed to look after Severin.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:38 am

As the fifteen meter fell to the ground, dead, Reia checked to see how the others were doing. She counted six injured (not including Severin), none dead, and three titans still standing. Reia assisted in taking down two with her squad while the Garrison dispatched the third.

Reia ordered everyone to fall in at a nearby bell tower. Severin and his friend were already there. A quick headcount revealed that none of Reia's squad had been badly injured. That was good. She would need them all to perform this search as fast as possible.

The MPs conveniently showed up a few minutes after the battle ended. "Finally," Reia muttered. Then she addressed the MPs. "Bring us a cart. We need to carry some bodies back."

Turning to the soldiers gathered on the bell tower, she said, "Those of you who are in need of immediate medical attention, follow the MPs back to the wall. The rest of you, fan out, collect the fallen, and search for the girl. Let's do this quickly, before anything else shows up."

Before she left to go on the search, Reia walked over to Severin. "You should head back. Have a doctor look at your leg." Then she zipped off with her group.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:02 am

Severin leaned on Charles."Not with the Military Police."He winced."Charles,go grab Slips.Tell him I need medical help.Charles zipped off to go grab the squad's medic,while Severin leaned on a wall.Severin looked at Reia."Continue with the mission.I'll join you later."Slips landed on the roof and began tending to Severin's wound,and several other soldiers took up defensive positions.Severin began talking to his men,in a low voice,about what the cultists had in the underground camp.Things they couldn't get simply by looting dead bodies.Cannons,whole kegs of gunpowder,and other such items.Severin grunted as Slips removed the bullet.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:29 am

They were able to find remains of six soldiers. Some were easily identifiable, like the half-girl Reia found earlier, but others were just arms or legs, so they had to have the survivor try to identify them. The MPs arrived with a cart, and after wrapping the remains in white cloth, they loaded them into it.

Reia talked to her squad and discovered that none of them had found any trace of Christine. Reia stared at nothing and thought. As much as she didn't want to leave knowing that there was a (small) chance that Christine was alive, she couldn't keep her squad out here for much longer. Scanning the area, she saw that there were no titans within eyeshot. "Alright. We'll search for ten more minutes. If we don't find her, she'll be listed as MIA and we'll return to Wall Rose," she told her squad. Then they dispersed, searching the ruins for any sign of life.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:20 am

Severin stood up,his leg mended.Although not fully healed,Slips had done a wonderful job,and Severin could keep a good pace.He looked at the MPs on cart duty."I'm pretty sure the cultists were being supplied by the Military Police."He scanned the area.Severin turned around to see a group of figures approaching.Fast."Another hit and run!Fire!"Ember Squadron opened fire on the approaching figures,and they shot back."Rip and Tear!"Two men suddenly erupted from the shadows,slicing three of the men before descending back down.Severin began speaking in German to his squad.He shot a round before returning to cover.As the men approached the tower,Severin bayoneted one as he flew past,swinging him onto the floor before shooting him.He looked back down at where the cartmen were.The cart was there,and the men were not."Hermina Protocol!"Severin yelled,and the squad began a retreat,having killed most of the attackers.Charles carried the man Severin shot.They were heading away from the Wall.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:43 am

Once again, Reia walked the bloodstained streets of Shiganshina. Haku walked next to her, with Thomas and Elizabeth keeping an eye out on the rooftops. No one said anything. Instead, they were listening intently for any indicator of Christine's location. The area they were in was the same one where they found the remains of the group Christine had run off with. If Christine was still alive, it was likely that she was nearby.

Reia stopped when she heard the sound of shifting debris to her right. She drew her swords, but instead of seeing a titan, she saw the end of a green cloak sticking out from under a collapsed building. Reia walked over to investigate the rubble. "Haku, give me a hand," she called.

Together they cleared away chunks of wood and stone until they found a hand that was presumably still attached to a body. If this person had been here since the fall, the body would have been rotten. Instead, there were no signs of decay. This had to have happened tonight, which meant it could only be one person.

Reia and Haku dug faster, until they fully uncovered Christine's body. She wasn't moving, and for a moment Reia thought she was dead. Then Haku checked her pulse. "She's alive," he breathed.

Reia let out a sigh of relief. "Come on, let's get her out of here."

Haku picked up Christine and carried her to a rooftop, with Reia following close behind. Once there, Reia fired a green flare, signaling to her squad that the mission was a success and that they should return to the rendez-vous point.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:59 am

Severin and the group sped along,the attackers repelled.They kept moving for about a mile or so,and Severin spotted a green flare fire up behind them.They stopped in an old building,and hid in it.There were no signs of them being there,as the squad had made sure of that.Once safely inside,Severin searched the body.It definitely belonged to a Military Policeman.Severin sighed."We'll have to wait until sunrise to return to the Wall.We'll set up camp here."The squad worked to make sure that the house remained indifferent,so they made camp farther in,where they wouldn't be seen.Slips went back to tending for Severin's wound,while several men got ready for first watch.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:14 am

When Reia and her squad returned to the bell tower, the cart was there, but all the soldiers were gone. "Useless MPs. They could have at least taken the cart back with them," Reia thought. She had no idea where Severin's squad had gone, but she guessed they went back to the wall with the MPs. There was no sign of them anywhere else.

"Alright, everyone. Time to go home," she announced. Many squad members gave a sigh of relief. It had been a long night. Knowing that it would be difficult for someone to carry Christine to the wall, Reia had Haku place her in the cart with the remains. They stacked up some extra supplies in between her and the bodies so she wouldn't be near them. One of the MPs in her squad drove the cart. Everyone else formed a defensive circle around it as they made their way toward Wall Rose.

The pain in Reia's leg was really starting to get to her. She tripped once, but she caught herself before she could fall.

"Maybe you should ride in the cart," Elizabeth suggested.

Reia braced herself and kept walking. "It's alright. I can make it."
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:32 am

Charles approached Severin and asked him a question."Can this Scout be trusted?"Severin thought for several moments,then nodded."Yes.She can be trusted."You gave her Rosaline's patch."Severin froze.He stood up."Charles,grab Epsilon and head to the Wall.Get Splinter and his group,then head back here.If you can,bring the Scout.And only the Scout."Charles nodded before exiting with the other man.Severin turned to the other men."Well guys,we've got a long night ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:27 am

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when they made it safely to the wall. The gates opened, and everyone shambled inside, exhausted after the chaotic night they just had. However, as the squad's leader, Reia's duties weren't quite done yet.

She met Commander Erwin on top of the wall and reported that the cultists had been taken out, and that while the Gamma Squad had suffered severe casualties, they were able to bring home two of them alive. Also, no one in her squad had been seriously injured or killed. "However," she whispered, taking a step closer to the commander, just to make sure that no one else could hear her, "you should know that there were large groups of titans active at night. Hordes of them attacked us multiple times."

Commander Erwin looked troubled. "I see," he muttered. Then, to Reia, he said, "Good work. You should go get some rest, and have someone see to that leg of yours."

"Yes, sir." Reia saluted her commander as he walked away. She knew she had to see a medic, but she decided to sit down for a moment and rest. As she looked out over what used to be the outer territories, she replayed the night's events in her head. In the past five hours, she'd had fourteen kills and two assists. Thankfully, all of those kills had been titans and not people. While Reia would have done whatever was necessary for the success of the mission, she was glad she hadn't been forced to take a human life. "Tch," she sighed. "What a night."

Reia made her way down the wall. As she walked along the bottom, she heard a voice call out, "Welcome back, Cadet Britannia."

Reia stopped. Even though she wasn't technically a cadet anymore, there was one person who still called her that. She turned and saluted her captain as he stepped out of the gate's shadows. "Corporal," she responded, even though he was a captain now, "I didn't know you would be here."

"Tch. Of course I'm here. I had to make sure you were okay, brat. By the way, I know about your leg. Come on, we're going to the infirmary."

Reia knew better than to argue, so she slowly followed Levi to the infirmary.

Last edited by ReiaBritannia on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:51 am

Charles stepped into the infirmary,with Epsilon towing behind him.After several minutes,they found Splinter and his group.They walked out of the infirmary,and headed to the Wall.As they were walking,the group passed Reia,who was walking with Captain Levi.Epsilon,Splinter,and the other two men lept off and went back to where they were supposed to.Charles lagged behind several seconds,watching Levi walk Reia,before leaping off himself and catching up with his group.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:17 pm

All the medics were occupied when they got to the infirmary, so Levi made her sit on an empty bed and insisted that he take care of her injuries.

"It's fine, sir. I can take care of it," she assured him. But when she reached down to pull off her boot, she gasped in pain and clutched her left arm.

"Tch. What did I tell you?" Levi scolded. He grabbed Reia's left arm and gently pushed her sleeve up. There was a large bruise forming on her upper arm. After examining it, Levi determined that it was not broken, just badly bruised. Then, turning his attention to the cut on her leg, he removed her boot.

The gash stretched from the bottom of her knee almost down to her ankle. Her pants were soaked with blood. Levi undid the belts around her leg and pushed the leg of her pants up. "Tch," he huffed and walked away for a moment. When he returned, he was carrying a wad of bandages and hydrogen peroxide. "This is going to sting," he warned.

Reia nodded and braced herself. She gripped the side of the bed and tried not to scream as the hydrogen peroxide burned her cut.

"How did you even get this, anyway?" Levi asked.

Reia explained taking down the seven meter, and then rolling off its back and onto the ground when the five meter jumped at her. "I think one of my blades must have slashed my leg when I fell," she told him.

Levi finished with the hydrogen peroxide and began to wrap her leg in bandages. "Tch," he muttered. "Stop being so reckless, brat. You're going to get yourself killed one day."

Although his words were harsh, when Reia looked into Levi's eyes, they were filled with worry. "Yes, sir," she responded quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:56 pm

As Charles zoomed away,he noticed Military Policemen on the Wall,heading to the infirmary.They opened the door,carrying rifles.They spent several minutes searching the infirmary,and talking to the nurses.They passed Levi and Reia,and seemed like they were going to nab her if Levi weren't there.Suddenly,one of the men said,"Damn it!They're not here!"Before rushing out.The rest of them followed suit.As they exited the doorway,one of the men stared at Reia for several seconds.He was looking at the patch she had.He closed the door.Outside,talking could be heard.And then a thud.And more talking.Splinter suddenly spoke up,"Twitch hasn't come to join us."Charles and Epsilon looked at each other,and headed back to the Wall after telling Sinter where to go.Back in the Wall,the door freaked open,and the Military Policemen were beating up a Garrison soldier.He had the same patch as Reia,but wasn't wearing military garb.After kicking his face,one of the MPs asked a question.The Garrison soldier simple spat in his face.Before the MP could kick him again,Charles and Epsilon landed on the Wall,and smacked two men with the butts of their rifles.Charles kept up the offensive,while Epsilon hurried the man off the Wall and out of sight.After that,Charles followed suit.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:54 am

A group of MPs entered the infirmary, apparently searching for someone. After speaking to a nurse, three of them looked over at Reia. She didn't know why, but something about them put Reia on guard. Apparently Levi felt the same way, because he stood up and glared at them until they walked away.

"After we took out the cult," Reia whispered, "someone else attacked the Garrison squad. I didn't see who it was, but do you think..." She let the sentence hang there.

"I don't know. But for now, don't leave my sight. I don't like the way those guys were looking at you."

Reia nodded and glanced at the MPs. Most of them were rushing out the door, but one of them had stopped near the wall and was staring at a spot on her bed. Reia looked down and saw the patch Severin had given her. It must have fallen out of her pocket. She quickly picked it up and looked back at the man, but he was already gone. Reia wondered what exactly Severin had given her, and why it made her feel like a target.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 6:39 am

The group landed near the house,with Twitch hanging on for dear life.When they entered,Severin looked at them,and then at Twitch."Military Police,"Epsilon muttered.Charles turned to Severin."Sev,the MPs might be onto Reia.Should we make a retrieval attempt?"Severin shook his head."No.The infirmary will no doubt be under watch by the MPs.We wait here for the night.If another attempt were,well,attempted,this could turn out like Hermiha all over again.Nobody wants that to happen."Twitch sat down."I knew being your liaison would be dangerous,but damn,"He rubbed his shoulder,"You could've warned me about how goddamn moronic they are."The men laughed."Tomorrow,we begin the Third Man procedure to extract the Scout.Her name is Reia,so you all know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)    Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cultist Hunt (Open) (Lots o' Violence)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next