Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

The Festival of Lights (open)

Go down 
+5
Leopold Wenck
Stryker
Mr. E
ReiaBritannia
Sebastian M.
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:09 am

Sebastian watched Reia and Levi and smiled, they were good dancers and he knew Levi seemed to have a crush on Reia just by the way he looked at her. He grinned at this point, the two love birds one serious the other one out going.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:32 pm

As the sun sank below the horizon, and the world was bathed in the red and purple glow of sunset, the bells began to chime. A man shouted, "Everyone, to the boats!" Murmurs of excitement engulfed the crowd as they headed off in various directions. The best part of the festival was about to begin.

Levi pulled Reia to her feet. Amidst the sea of people walking around them, he bowed to her, and she curtsied in return. Then Levi held out his arm.

Taking it, Reia asked, "Where are we going?"

"This is a special night. I figured you should have a decent seat."

Levi led her to the dock and helped her into a boat. It wasn't easy with her ballgown, but she managed. Once she was settled, Levi got in and they cast off. He rowed them out to the middle of the river. There, they waited for nightfall.

Reia was looking at her reflection in the water, when she saw a single light rise up behind her head. She turned, and her eyes widened in wonder as she saw a lantern floating in the sky. Soon, hundreds more rose to join it, from the streets of the city and the boats on the water. They filled the night sky with their glow. It was the most beautiful thing Reia had ever seen.

Levi cleared his throat, and Reia turned to face him. She gasped when she saw that he held two paper lanterns. Handing one to her, he wore the softest expression Reia had seen since their time together in the Underground City. She couldn't help but smile at him as she took it. They lifted their lanterns into the sky together, and watched as they joined the floating sea of lights above them.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Severin watched the lights from atop a building.Unlike so many other people,he didn't have a date.Severin sighed,and leaned on his rifle.He was pretty sure his trusty rifle didn't count as a date.His squad was probably out enjoying themselves with their significant others.Severin took note of the couples in the boats below,when he saw Captain Levi with someone."Huh.I thought the Captain was single.Guess I was wrong."The lanterns looked wonderful against the night sky,and Severin raised his head to get a better view.
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:32 pm

Luna huffed quietly, blowing her blunt bangs from her dark brown eyes in annoyance. Figures that she would be alone for the festival. This stupid red dress was truly a waste of money.Even reasoning that it was a pretty shitty affair didn't do anything to ease her feeling of jealously as she watched the blatant display of public affection before her. Levi fucking Ackerman had landed himself a girlfriend she noted with a look of confusion though when she thought about it, it really wasn't too far out of the picture - her mood was cry ally lightened by the fact that the woman at his side had to be at least three inches taller than him.

Turning, she noticed another boy who seemed to be alone and he decided to address him. "Your date get eaten or what?" She questioned playfully, paying no heed to the fact that that very well could have happened.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:52 am

Severin looked down from the building he was perched on.A girl was trying to make contact with him."No,"he replied as he dropped down,still in military uniform."I don't have one."The girl's eyes were almost as dark brown as his."Nice dress,"he commented.Severin held Flammende Gerechtigkeit by his side."The name is Severin.Mind telling me yours?"He bowed.
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:58 am

"Thanks." Luna replied offhandedly, tugging down the hem of said dress as she spoke. "The name's Luna ----- Garrison, huh?" She gestured toward the insignia on his uniform before adding, "I just joined the Scouts last month." And while fighting for one's life wasn't necessarily one of the world's most fun activities, she found that being some kind of a hero to humanity was.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:02 am

"Aye,I'm in the Garrison.But not your standard rank and file."He pointed to a patch resembling the Trainee Corps,but instead of swords there were rifles,and a cannon was in the middle.The patch lied opposite the Garrison patch on the front of the jacket."I lead Ember Squadron.Investigative and anti-human squad."He extended his hand for a hand shake."Good luck in the Survey Corps.Nice night,isn't it?Let's not waste it.He slung Flammende Gerechtigkeit on his back."Care to be my mistress tonight?"
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:09 am

Luna took his hand with a slight smile. "Oh --- how impressive." Or she assumed it was something to be impressed with. At his invitation, she raised a single eyebrow and er lips pulled up into a knowing smirk. 

"Why but of course, sir." She replied easily with an over-exaggerated wink.

"But first I think this mistress needs a drink."

A tinkling giggle tumbled from her parted lips at that and she brushed her bangs back from her eyes before nodding over to the crowds of people in the street. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:15 am

"Alright then."Severin responded as they went to where the people were.Finding somewhere to drink was easy,as not many people wanted to be in the way of a man with a gun.Especially a gun like his.They found a nice spot along the river,and Severin gestured to a seat."M'Lady,"he said with a smile,gesturing to a seat.Severin laid Flammende Gerschtigkeit on the railing."Watch this for me,would you?I'll go buy us some drinks.What would you like?"
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:23 am

The young girl nodded in response, placing her small hand on the handle of the weapon with care before turning her attention back to him. "Straight whiskey." Luna said simply before adding, "I don't care to mess around, Severin." With a charming grin she giggled again and looking at the river as it calmly flowed past the people at its banks.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:37 am

"Aren't you a bit young for that?"Severin asked."I'll get it,but if you cover the place in vomit,don't look at me.Severin returned several minutes later,carrying Luna's whisky and some scotch for himself.He sat down,sighing.After giving her the whiskey,Severin took a sip of the scotch.Severin took back the rifle,and put it next to him."Nice night,isn't it?"He asked with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:40 am

"A bit young? Maybe." Luna shrugged nonchalantly and took the glass from the boy's hand with delicate fingers. 

"Yeah ---- it is. Makes you forget that tomorrow everything's gonna be back to normal, you know?" She took a sip of her drink, reveling in the way the alcohol burned its way down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:58 am

Severin observed the girl."Well,we still have tonight."He took another sip."Let's enjoy it while we can."Severin took another sip.He leaned back."Once you're done,would you privilege me with a dance?"Severin took note of the color of the dress.It was the same shade of red as the Garrison symbol.Maybe he would go and buy a matching suit.
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:55 am

"I suppose it wouldn't be kind of me to refuse such a generous offer." Luna replied in a mock royal tone and offered her hand to her fellow soldier. "Ready to go?" She questioned with a quick flash of a toothy grin before ducking down to look at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:08 am

Severin smiled back."Aye,I'm ready to dance."Severin took Luna by the hand and led her to the dance floor.Severin bowed sarcastically."M'Lady,"Severin said."Shall we begin?"He extended his hand and got into a waltz position,waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:13 am

Barely biting back a smile, Luna took his hand and bowed in return, adding a overzealous flourish of her red dress. Gingerly, she straightened her back and held her arms in position. Attending posh parties for most of her life at least enabled to to know how to dance without embarrassing herself too badly.

"Gladly."
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:13 am

Reia had never seen the lights from the water before. She had been in the courtyard of the government building for the festival. That was where the first lantern was released from. During her childhood, she had stood on the balcony with her mother and sister and lifted the first lantern into the sky. Her father had never cared enough to come, but Reia didn't mind. She had liked it when it was just the three of them. But that was before she ran away, before Shiganshina. Now, her mother was dead, and she and her sister had new identities.

After running away, she came to the festival with Levi, Farlan, and Isabel. She stood, disguised, in the square and watched as her mother and sister released the lantern for two years in a row. The year of the fall, there was no festival. Once she joined the military, she and Levi continued their tradition of coming to the festival. However, last year, Reia thought she was recognized by one of the palace guards, so they couldn't watch from the courtyard anymore. But out here, on the water, Reia was safe. And she was also very, very happy.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:35 am

Severin took Luna's hand,and they began waltzing.As they waltzed,Severin noted that she was a decent dancer.He spun Luna around,in time with the music.She was good,but he was better.He chuckled to himself.They kept dancing for several more minutes,until the music ended."Would you like to dance some more,madam?Or is one enough?"Severin had a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:44 am

"I think one dance is more than enough for me. It's been much too long and you, sir, are much too good for me." Luna responded easily, lightly tugging the boy off the dancefloor and over to the side.

"Besides, its much too crowded in there for me."
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:52 am

"No,m'lady,it is you who is too good for me."Severin chuckled as he was tugged off the dance floor."Too crowded?I could just fire a few shots in the air,scare them off.And where have you got to be?"Severin smiled.He straightened his jacket and folded his hands behind his back."Please,stay but a few more minutes."He bowed.
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:56 am

"Don't worry, I won't be going anywhere for a while." The only place she had to go back to was her dorm room and, to be completely honest, she couldn't stand any of her roommates especially considering they'd all be hammered by now. 

"Let's just watch the lanterns."
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:17 am

"Okay,then.Let us watch the lanterns.But not here."Severin grabbed Luna and led her to a boat."This is mine.I figured we should get a better view."He gestured to the boat,and got in."You coming?"He asked Luna.He held his hand out to help her in,should she accept.He pulled out some lanterns from under a bench on the boat."Also thought we should add to the spectacle."He placed the lanterns back down.
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:38 pm

Luna stepped inside the boat gingerly and took a seat on the edge of it, reaching out to let her fingertips skin the water's surface. "It's so pretty - the lanterns I mean." The teenager said wistfully as she watched the numerous lanterns that littered the sky.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:06 pm

"The lanterns aren't the only thing that's pretty.You ever see the..."Severin's voice trailed off.He didn't want to think about that."Nevermind.Shall we launch our lanterns,lass?"Severin handed Luna a lantern,a candle,and some bread."I'm ready when you are,"He smiled.Severin took a bite of his bread."No sense being hungry."Severing rowed the boat out a bit to open water.As he rowed,Severin stowed Flammende Gerechtigkeit under one of the benches.
Back to top Go down
adriannhartt

adriannhartt

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:18 pm

Luna shrugged and took a small nibble from the offered piece of bread. "Let's let them go here." She said after a few beats of silence, gently picking up one of the paper lanterns as she spoke. "You know ----- the river probably looks horrible with a bunch of wet lanterns in it in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Festival of Lights (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next