Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Khemia Dermeri ||Key.My.Ah||Dare.Meerey|| [Has A Titan Page](Ready for checking.) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Khemia Dermeri ||Key.My.Ah||Dare.Meerey|| [Has A Titan Page](Ready for checking.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khemia

Khemia

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Khemia Dermeri ||Key.My.Ah||Dare.Meerey|| [Has A Titan Page](Ready for checking.) Empty
PostSubject: Khemia Dermeri ||Key.My.Ah||Dare.Meerey|| [Has A Titan Page](Ready for checking.)   Khemia Dermeri ||Key.My.Ah||Dare.Meerey|| [Has A Titan Page](Ready for checking.) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:31 am

Khemia Dermeri

Basic Info

Name: Khemia Dermeri
Nickname: Mia or just plain ole Khemia
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: In Battle;
Fierce, he takes the utmost pride in being absolutely ferocious and devastating to all opponents weather sparing our outright fighting no matter the opponent. When he fights his true intentions and personality comes out. Cunning, he is very smart when fighting and often can manipulate not only himself but the logic of the other opponent to slip them up and catch them of guard. He uses common knowledge and basic human instinct to confuse his opponents and even titans when he is battling them. Organized, he is carefully enough to analyze and prioritize threats accordingly he is an avid over thinker and he uses this to his advantage. He has great skills when it comes to multitasking and can and will often think and fight at the same time. He can pick his battles very carefully and wont hesitate to take out the most advantageous target first. Overall when he is fighting he is a really challenging and tricky opponent. He is careful ferocious and battle ready gruesome and wise for his age. Not only will he accept almost any fight but knows when to put up his dukes and when to back off.

Out Of Battle, His personality changes. He is kind sweet and caring usually has a smile upon his face and will not hesitate to help someone in need. He stands up for himself and others and is usually pretty much liked. He is very optimistic and carries very optimist and giddy goals for himself. He is also very energetic and can run on end for hours.

Physical Traits

Group: Scouting Legion
Job: N/A
Height: 5,6
Weight: 134lbs
Hair Color/Length: Ear length, Brown, sides and back cut low.
Eye Color: Green
Appearance:Khemia Dermeri ||Key.My.Ah||Dare.Meerey|| [Has A Titan Page](Ready for checking.) Aot10

Khemia's ethnicity is a mixture of an African and Asian descent giving him a light brown skin color, and his light brown hair. high and wavy on the top but low cut on the sides his face is further accentuated by his pointed chin and strong jawline. He has small ears and a thin looking nose. He is slender yet has a nice tough looking build that makes him look fierce even with a smile upon his face. He usually wears the standard equipment and uniform for the scouting region.

Stats

• Toughness - 3
  • Intellect - 6
  • Dexterity - 6

Character Information

Likes: Fighting: He generally loves to fight. It fuels him fills him with adrenaline and lets him know he is alive. He just loves the thrill of the fight he is a true fighting spirit. He is an avid fighter and will rarely turn down a fight. He will fight just about anyone/thing if he feels it is right.

Life: He loves living he loves being alive. He loves seeing life bloom and blossom from the littlest things like flowers and trees to full blown babies. He gets giddy and exciting when even able to catch a blossom bloom or see a baby born. He cherishes all life individually and often says prayers over the titans/people he kills.

Death: He knows this in inevitable so why fight it or be scared of dyeing. so he embraces death, not recklessly but more figuratively and rarely is surprised by it. He is not afraid to die nor take a life of any kind from a grown baby to a man. He is non prejudice when it comes to death dealing. But he is not an outright cereal killer he just doesn't go around slaughter sheep and babies. But if he had to he would not hesitate.

Dislikes: Royalty:He despises royalty but acts like he doesn't it he really doesn't show his true intentions and motives behind his clever smile. He has had trauma at the hands of royals and ever since has had a deep seeded hatred for them. A stained evil heart that no matter how many times he washes it will not go ahead.

The King: Oh wow he really despises the king. Sitting atop all the royals and citizens on his safe throne in luxury like nothing ever happens. Getting fat and more powerful by the minute. He really wishes the king dead but again his deep seeded hatred for him is not shown. When asked about how he feels about the king he will give a positive answer. Which will only make his disdain for the King grow. He hates having to hide his real feelings but for now it is necessary.

The Religious Wall People: These people simple annoy him thinking the wall is oh so sacred and impenetrable and holy. They get on his nerve and make him want to murder them. All the while they are preached all he is thinking is "Its just a damn wall people its just a damn wall." One day he will murder every follower of his religion in cold blood or die trying.

Fears: Loosing Self: One if his biggest fears is loosing himself either by being persuaded to quite his actions or going berserk in his titan form and never coming back. That is why he always strives for control of himself to get the best possible outcome for him. He will go all out to train himself mentally and physically so this does not happen.

Discovery: He is afraid people will figure out the real him before he decides to show them. He is scared that by his happening his plans will be stopped prematurely.He fears the though of this and this is why he puts on the face happy go lucky facade all the time. he has practiced this without slip ups and failure since day one and doesn't intend on begin found out now.

Unfulfilled Dreams: He is scared his dreams will not come true he is scared everything he has worked towards will be halted and stopped because lets face it. How many times does the unpopular opinion triumph. That is the reason it is the unpopular one because most people will not like it. He is scared is hatred for the king and royals will not be meet with their death and he will not be able to see them choke on their own blood.

Motivations: Death Of Family: When his home was raided that day and his family died. it made him see the true motives of mankind. It made them see how hurtful and destructive humans can really be. So his crusade to kill the royals the king and reshape humanity for the better will not end as long as he is alive.

Royals/King:He will do anything he can do to try and kill these people and put an end to their reign. They have been sitting on the top not doing anything letting others die for their deeds. Letting others bleed for their cause and reaping the benefits. He will not stop till they are nothing more than bloody beaten sacks of blood.

Luxery: He wants the good life it all and hopes to inherit it when he murders the royals and king in cold blood.

Character History

Background: Khemia was born to Teresa and Micheal Dermeri, he was a big and  healthy baby around 8lbs when he was born. Being from the shinganshina district he was not really wealthy he lived and average life, and saw his dad occasionally whenever he took patrol in his town or brought things home. He was fairly happy life was good and was even gifted with martial arts classes as a birthday present on his 10 birthday. A day he would never forget as he came home that day to find his house bare and his mother dead. Her skin cold and pale as he shook her and cried. He bawled out for what seemed like hours until his dad came home later that day on a surprise visit to them to find his wife dead and his son passed out from exhaustion.

So he moved to the Trost district with his dad and would watch the day go past on his roof. An by night it was dinner alone as he dad patrolled late as usual but he always made sure to save his dad some. He cooked for himself so often that he actually became a really good cook. The cold nights alone were harsh but he grew use to them, soon his hatred bloomed and flourished. He used to sit up all night brimming deep within his belly with hatred for those men. Those faceless men who had slain his mother then it soon transferred when his dad died on that faithful day. Titans had broken in they said somewhere in his old home and they were flooding in fast and soon most if not all the guards were off to fight them. He waited in anticipation for his dad but he never came and soon enough they were shipping him off again without a word from his father or even a confirmation of his death.

Khemia was once again sad but that sadness soon changed to hate as he chose to spite humanity for the death of his mother and father. But more importantly the people who sat on top the ones in charge if they would not change this world he would one way or another.

Extras: Even thought Khemia moved he was still able to take his martial arts classes which he willingly continued instead of wasting his mothers last gift to him. So when fighting humans he regains an advantage against non martial artsist. An when in control in his titan form he can employ this knowledge to his advantage. Also due to his titan shifting abilties he has certain things he can do while in human form that will give him an advantage over humans. They shall be explain on his titan page.

Last edited by Khemia on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:
*: scouting legion

Khemia Dermeri ||Key.My.Ah||Dare.Meerey|| [Has A Titan Page](Ready for checking.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khemia Dermeri ||Key.My.Ah||Dare.Meerey|| [Has A Titan Page](Ready for checking.)   Khemia Dermeri ||Key.My.Ah||Dare.Meerey|| [Has A Titan Page](Ready for checking.) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Everything is good but you still need to describe your character please ^-^
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:
*: scouting legion

PostSubject: Re: Khemia Dermeri ||Key.My.Ah||Dare.Meerey|| [Has A Titan Page](Ready for checking.)   Khemia Dermeri ||Key.My.Ah||Dare.Meerey|| [Has A Titan Page](Ready for checking.) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:56 pm

okay your good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khemia Dermeri ||Key.My.Ah||Dare.Meerey|| [Has A Titan Page](Ready for checking.)   Khemia Dermeri ||Key.My.Ah||Dare.Meerey|| [Has A Titan Page](Ready for checking.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Khemia Dermeri ||Key.My.Ah||Dare.Meerey|| [Has A Titan Page](Ready for checking.)
Page 1 of 1