Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) Empty
PostSubject: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:02 am

Harriet walked down the road. Training was today she would try her hardest and do whatever she could! Soon she arrived at the training grounds there was no instructor there."Hmm where is the instructor?" She flipped out a small pocket calendar it definitely was today but where was the instructor?
Back to top Go down
Lukin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:30 am

Harriet sighed, her last day before graduation and the instructor was nowhere. She gulped, rumors were spreading that they caught a few titans for a final test. "Is it true?" The blond asked. Loud thudding came from the woods Harriet ,who had quickly drew her personal sword, got into a stance. Don`t be afraid! This your chance to join the Survey Corps!

GO!

Harriet fired her 3DMG,she spun gracefully hoping for a quick kill. Her right blade hit his shoulder causing the ugly thing to roar "It`s not your fault your so ugly!" She yelled,her left blade slicing his nape. She hit a tree causing her a nose bleed. But her questions remained did she pass and where was the instructor? She let out a groan hearing the weak titan fall

Last edited by Lukin on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
No Name

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:30 am

The member 'Lukin' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Titan' :
Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) 11110
Result :
Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) Weak510
Back to top Go down
Lukin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:04 am

There was more thudding, it sounded like a weak one. She heard the others preparing. Harriet grasped her nose to stop the bleeding. She hopped to her feet and watched the others try to kill the titan. Did I Pass? She thought. The titan threw his arms around hoping to catch one of the rookies, but it didn`t happen. Harriet walked away hoping to find some type of doctor or nurse or at least another rookie who could help her.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Webmaster
Stryker

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:29 pm

Kaito was riding along with his horse in search of a group of rookies that were said to be out training, he volunteered to help watch them and ensure their safety, so he eventually in time, reached the small group, after around an hour of searching of course, he saw the small weak titan being attacked and eventually it falling to it's own demise, Kaito would notice a female walking away from said seen, he looked closer, realizing that the girl seemed to be bleed from her nose, he'd begin trailing over on his horse, stopping near her he'd say, "You alright?", he spoke in a neutral manner and neutral expression to match it.
Back to top Go down
Lukin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:17 pm

Harriet turned, noticing the voice. She took a breathe, she wasn't very good at talking with strangers sometimes even friends.Harriet sighed he definitely wasn't a rookie. Then she stopped, this guy must of thought she was a coward or something along those lines. After all people died from titans and here she was even after watching her family die she was worried about a nose bleed. A renewed look of confidence crossed her face and she sat down and pulled out a tissue and wiped away the blood “Me? I'm fine really” She smiled and even Harriet couldn't tell if it was fake or genuine. “But err... who are you? I'm Harriet nice to meet you” She said sincerely
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Webmaster
Stryker

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Kaito down at the girl on his horse, Kaito then nodded saying, "Good, get on the horse.", He moved forwards a bit to make room for the rookie, he then said after sometime, "Kaito Shouta, Survey Corps.". He said this with a empty expression and emotion, as if he wasn't fully there. He would led a hand down for the girl to hop up, reaching down to help her. He began to look at her eyes, keeping eye contact in Kaito's mind was a formal way of speaking and quite professional. At his sides rested his 3DMG and blades. Cloak over his black dyed uniform as well.
Back to top Go down
Lukin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Harriet looked back at his eyes understanding the gesture, she grabbed his extended hand, “You're in the Survey Corps? So was my uncle and hopefully me” She whispered behind him. So if my hunch is right your here to keep an eye on the rookies?“ It made sense a Survey Corp member at the training grounds obviously was here for rookies she hoped she would finish in the top 5 of her class... her thoughts strayed away from the training hell to being outside the wall. “So... where are we going?”She asked, She asked a lot of questions she noticed herself.

(Sorry if I mess up colour or punctuation I'm doing this away from my computer making typing hard)
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Webmaster
Stryker

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:59 pm

Kaito spoke suddenly after she spoke, saying that she hopes to be in the Survey Corps, he'd say, "If it came it it, would you risk your life for someone else, or many?". He'd let it sink in as he heard her ask if he was here to look after them, he'd nod saying, "Yes.", afterwards she kept asking questions, being the curious type. He'd say, "Back to the headquarters, others were sent to grab your... Fellow trainees. I decided to pick you up because you are hurt, I am going to take you back to the nurse to have you checked out.". He'd keep his eyes set on what's in front of him, watching for more titans at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Lukin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:26 pm

After hearing his answers,without hesitation,Harriet replied “ I would risk my life as long as I keep othesr safe and happy I'll do anything” Her look was serious and she lifted her personal blue buttoned up cloak and unsheathed her blades. They were longer than standard blades and she held them differently differently “ These are used as sword and shield and easily cut through titan flesh but obviously I make rookie mistakes with them. But they can hold back titan teeth and hands if I ever get stuck in a bad situation I can hopefully rely on these. They were left by my uncle to help me if I ever followed in his dangerous footsteps” She sighed Harriet understood the risk but knew she had potential and hidden skill. Harriet groaned feeling light headed from blood loss she grasped her nose and kept an unreadable face and tried to not faint.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Webmaster
Stryker

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:18 am

Kaito continued along, listening to what the trainee was saying, understanding her goals and such. In his mind, it takes more than just skill to fight a titan, or anything for that matter. Kaito turned back and looked at her and said, "Good, believe that and you'll live, never hesitate.", he turned back forwards, causing the horse to go faster he would kick his heels on the side of the horse, he would hold on tight to the reins, he was speeding up, noticing the amount of blood now coming out. He would say, "You need to get to the nurse, brace yourself, we're moving faster."
Back to top Go down
Lukin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:29 am

Harriet nodded after hearing him speak. This guy, Kaito seemed like a good guy ,he understood how to live now even after all the things that have happened. She braced “Okay I'm ready,” she said gripping her nose to stop the blood flow.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Webmaster
Stryker

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:44 am

Kaito looked straight ahead, passing through the gates and streets, soon after, arriving at the nurse's office, he hopped off his horse, offering a hand up for the girl to let her down. Afterwards he began walking towards the office, at a slow pace for the girl to catch up. Adjusting his uniform in the process.
Back to top Go down
Lukin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:53 am

After getting there Harriet slung her cloak over her shoulder and copied him by adjusting her uniform. “I bet you think I'm weird, I take forever to respond and always think too hard plus my social skills can't match any of my other skills”. She was doing it right now, talking about irrelevant things just to make things less awkward. I think if I'm quiet then we do whatever we have to do because I'm not good talking with people” She muttered sheepishly scratching her neck. The girl looked straight at the office and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Webmaster
Stryker

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:40 am

Kaito slowed, looking at the girl saying, "Don't worry about it, you're fine.", he smiled weakly, and continuing his pace again towards the door, walking in and spotting the nurse, leading the girl over to the nurse, stopping before the nurse, the nurse speaks saying, "You couple looking for counselling?", Kaito looked at the nurse blankly, not amused saying, "No, she hurt herself, her nose, may be injured. You think you can check it out?".
Back to top Go down
Lukin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:10 pm

The nurse looked at Harriet and gave her tissue to block her nose while Harriet explained how it happened.“Silly rookie be careful, now where is my clipboard...” The nurse muttered.
“Clipboards? You must have a low budget” Harriet observed. After writing down her name and fixing her nose, the nurse said the rookies were getting their results. Harriet was really excited
Back to top Go down
Lukin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:49 pm

A quiet padding of feet could be heard nearby, Harriet looked up to see a snout sticking through the door. It was none other than Sparky "Boy!" Harriet cried tears welling threatening to spill from her gleaming eyes. "Arf!" He yapped in reply nuzzling her. A grin broke across her face.
Back to top Go down
Vulcanork

Vulcanork

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:43 pm

Ryoga entered the nurse's office after he trained for his wounds.He talked to the nurse until he heard a dog.Then he saw her holding the dog."Wow!I've never seen a dog before."He hadn't realized he had gotten so close to her."Whoops sorry.Anyway,I'm Ryoga a trainee."Ryoga said smiling at her, amazed at her dog."Oh yeah I forgot.What's your name?"Ryoga said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)   Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training oh fun (Open for trainees and trainers)
Page 1 of 1