Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Regalo

Regalo

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only) Empty
PostSubject: A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only)   A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:48 pm

Regalo ran through around the track, leaving the all the other trainees behind her as her brute force charged through the wind and smoke. The training came naturally to her. Everyone else had already broken a sweat except for Regalo who had been at the top from the beginning .  

The "teacher", also known as the man in charge of training all of the future soldiers, was riding around on his horse, observing all of their progress. Lazy pig. Regalo thought to herself. I guess its true that those who can't do, teach. She was fairly annoyed with his relaxation, most people got trainers who were tense, and brutal, this one was layed back. Regalo wanted training, not practice for what she was already best at. As she continued, she heard the hooves of the horse  gaining up to her. As she turned her head, peering back with the corner of her eye, she saw the man looking at her. "Your done for the day." he told her. "All the rest of ya, you got till sun down." 

Regalo jumped off of the track, not getting trampled by the weaklings behind her. She saluted the teacher and continued walking, going into the trees which were by the track. She walked a bit far down, and then pulled out a cigarette and some matches. "Those pour suckers..." she muttered, putting the cigarette into her mouth and taking out a match. As she picked one up, she genitally moved her arm over her shoulder, and lit it by sparking it on the tree. "The suns only been up for a few hours." 

Regalo eventually sat down under the tree, perfectly shaded form the sun as the 3D maneuvering gear was resting on her sides.
Back to top Go down
JuggerGamez

JuggerGamez

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Trainee

PostSubject: Re: A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only)   A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Shuu was goofing off with his 3d gear in the woods, he was swinging from tree to tree happily nobody to bother him he decided to pull a rather risky trick, he spun around in a 730 turn then shot out his cables that grasped a tree and pulled him he would be sent into the training field, he flew threw the air saying swears landing flat on his butt the dirt kicked up sending rocks and sand everywhere all over him and the pretty girl who was standing in front of him.

Shuu took a moment to examine himself make sure he wasn't dead before he looked around he was i the inner district which made him smiled then looking ahead he saw he was sitting flat on the ground out front of a gorgeous girl he pulled himself together and got up slowly still cussing under his breath his bones ached a bit he looked at the girls face and smiled before asking a simple question "Did you get hurt?" with a sweet elegant tone hoping she wouldn't slap him or call the local guard like most of the chicks in this place before he new it he saw her blur out a bit he fell o the ground "DAMN IT I LOST MY GLASSES" he said angrily moving his hand in random directions trying to find his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Bullets

Scarlet Bullets

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only)   A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Nearby the track, where one of the training ground’s tracks were, Scarlet had been tampering with her own training. She had a large metal disc on her back and was going push ups. After about ten, she would get up strap off the disc from her back without it hitting her maneuver gear and place it down on the ground. She would twist the top half in place, straining her already tired arms till it clicked. She then got back down to do ten more push ups just before another click could be heard from the disc. She sprung up and ran off away from the disc in full sprint till she was safe distance. She stopped at a line drawn up in the dust. She pulled out her stopwatch and saw her time. With a frown and heavy breathing she cursed under her breath. She knew the drill, if she didn’t get under the time then in reality the mine would go off and she would be in killing distance.

It was a situation that would rarely happen for her, but it was one of the requirements in her extended stay at the trainee camp. Scarlet had been in the trainee camp for three years, ready to go into the scouting legion, however, she was offered a higher rank down the road if she stayed for two more years, practicing with experimental weapons and prototype tactics. Some on it was suicide from the start, like trying to run from a ticking bomb able to take half a Titan down without the assistance of maneuver gear. Still, Scarlet wanted a challenge, and edge so when she did go into the front line, she would be the one using the new weapons on the Titans. She would be the first to kill them and save many lives in the process.

Sadly she didn’t this time around. Her punishment would be running with the heavy pounded mine on her back for hours on end. Scarlet watched the new blood struggle to run. They think they had it bad, add half your weight on your back and the gear and then cry to someone like her. Scarlet shook her head ran back to the mine, disarmed it and strapped it on her back. She was ready to run, even though she knew her legs would hate her later down the road, literally.

As she began her long jog, she felt relieved to know she could run anywhere she pleased. After passing the basic training the trainers got a lot less aggressive on her, however her personal trainer. Someone directly in the scouting legion comes by and asks her on her progress. She would never lie to a higher rank so the truth would always have her training harder to cover her constant slip ups and mistakes. She ran past the track and was aiming for the inner forest. As she continued she could help but to stop as she felt her boot step on something. She looked down and sighed. A pair of glasses.

She picked them up, relieved to see that she didn’t stepped on the lens. She looked around for a moment. It was not hard to see who needed them. Scarlet watched the young man struggle in search. She walked over to him and tapped his shoulder from behind, still out of breath. She brushed back her white hair from her face, trying not to look like a sweaty mess. She swallowed feeling a bit fickle about addressing him.

“Hey. These are yours, right?” she spoke softly, showing his bent glasses to him.
Back to top Go down
Regalo

Regalo

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only)   A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:51 pm

As Regalo let out a puff of smoke, she heard something crash down from the trees. "Eh?" she muttered as something crashed down in front of her. As she lifted up her hands, her head fell back, crashing to the tree behind her. As she rubbed her head, dust flew into her hair, making it an even darker shade of dirty blond. *Cough Cough* she let out as she got up, brushing off her pants. 

As she looked up, he saw that there was a boy, around her age if not exactly her age, moving around the ground. He asked if she was okay, but before she could answer, he began to frantically look for his glasses. Regalo was tempted to hit him, but then someone came running towards them. She let out a sigh as the new girl, who has hair almost the same color as snow, walked over with his glasses. As she handed them to him, Regalo looked at them. Her cigarette was covered in dust and she sighed once more, taking it out of her mouth and dropping it beneath her foot, which she would then begin to almost angerly stomp on it. 

"Cigs aren't cheap you know." she stated, looking at the boy with her cruel eyes, not even bothering to put another one in her mouth, and almost completely ignoring the girl that had jsut arrived.
Back to top Go down
JuggerGamez

JuggerGamez

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only)   A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Shuu sighed taking the bent glasses ad putting them on "I care why?" Shuu said aggravated at the world he looked at the girl with a land mine on her back "WHAT THE HELL!" Shuu screamed as he noticed he tired sweaty body, Shuu sighed "Well... i guess i am in dept to both of you..." Shuu said thinking of  ways to pay them back.

Shuu weaved his hand threw his hair thinking Hm... i could skip this bill and run away they both seemed to not have there D3s handy so getting away wouldn't be a problem... but they go to the same academy so i guess i should pay them back, Shuu inspected the first one with the dirty blond hair seeing she did have a 3D and didn't really want to fly all over the city running rom a chick. Shuu thought to himself before looking up to the clouds and back at the girls "How about ... Dinner?" Shuu asked questionably without thinking Dinner was a word for people who go out on dates. "I mean a friendly dinner not a date or anything ... you know" Shuu said grasping his arm looking embarrassed his cheeks turned red and his hair covered his eyes like a turtle hiding in its shell.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Bullets

Scarlet Bullets

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only)   A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Scarlet watched as the young man freaked at her mine. She paused and with a blank face she simply listened and waited. Though, after he offered dinner, Scarlet found his offer a lost for words. Then, when he continued on with his flustered ways she too found it embarrassing and awkward. She looked away as her face got a bit red, pretending to cough from her running. When she calmed down she turned back, ignoring the guy and walked up to the irritated girl.

“Hey, you want me to buy you a new pack?" she asked blankly, hiding her sense of urgency to continue with her training and get away from the awkward guy.
Back to top Go down
Regalo

Regalo

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only)   A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:39 pm

This is such a drag. Regalo said, scratching her ear as she leaned against the tree behind her. Being here was a waist of time. What was the point anyways? Its not like anything good was going to happen because of this "training". She let out a sigh and lifted up her hand towards the white haired girl. She had offered to buy her another pack and Regalo opened up one of her eyes. "Its fine." she said, letting a faint smile form on her mouth. "I'll get a new one later. However," she turned her head towards the boy who had gotten dust in her hair and everywhere else on her body. "I will, in fact, take you up on your dinner." she said, both eyes open as she stuck out her tongue in a joking manner. 

"Names Regalo, you?" she said, waiting for one of the two people around to tell her their name.
Back to top Go down
JuggerGamez

JuggerGamez

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only)   A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Shuu picked up his head brushing his hair to the side and smiling "My name is Shuu." Shuu said with a mild grin as he heard what the girl whos name was Regale said he peered over to the girl strapped with the mildly deadly bomb, "Um, you know you're invited too if you want" Shuu said mildly she seemed less courageous and more timid every moment Shuu was with her, on the other hand the mildly scary brute who had a mild smoking addiction was no better Shuu knew right from the start if he wanted these two girls as friends he would have to work for it, Shuu took off his glasses trying to straiten them and they went the way he wanted the almost snapped but  held together he looked back up to the holding the glasses as he smiled and proudly said "Fixed, now lets get going" Shuu said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Bullets

Scarlet Bullets

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only)   A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Scarlet was personally happy to know she didn’t half to buy a pack of sigs or steal them off one of the trainers. She listened to the girl, who gave her name. Regalo, was her name. She was very tan, the confrontation, the opposite of her skin. She was pale, super pale and if you could look closely she has been told to be transparent as a joke. Being out in the sun must really do that to you, the tan. However, her skin, staying white as always, burns, easily.

Even now, as she was with these two for only a moment. She could feel the hot sun work its magic on the back of her neck, through her hair strands. She wiped her forehead and sighed, not wanting to run at all with this heavy hunk, regardless if she uses the forest as shade. As the Shuu, introduced himself, she began to think what would happen if she didn’t do what her trainer said when she failed. When he mentioned her, she felt the urge to shy away, but sighed.

“I… I really can’t. I’m training right now…” she said softly to Shuu.

Her face was red from the sun and it was clear from her sweat, heavy breathing and her sensitive skin that she wouldn’t last today without assistance and her personal trainer was not coming till sundown. She wiped the sweat out of her eyes as they began to sting.

“I… Its really hot.” she complained, dropping the mine on its front and hearing it click into place, but not active.

“I’ll go.” she said, knowing she deserved a break.
Back to top Go down
Regalo

Regalo

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only)   A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Regalo scratched the back of her head as she realized that both people were covered in sweat. She had just ran 5 miles around a track and she was still clean as a whistle. Well, except for the dust and dirt that was tossed onto her. She then scratched her head, watching as some of the dust flew out. "So..." Regalo started, a bit confused. "Is that a yes?" she asked. The girl seemed to have changed her mind rather quickly, and regalo wasn't sure about her final answer. She then sighed. "I suppose if we are leaving now, its more breakfast or lunch then dinner." she said, turning her head and stretching as she lifted her arms up. After she stretched, she placed her hands behind her head and yawned. She wasn't wearing her jacket today, she had left it in her room. She was just wearing her 3D device, white pants, brown boots, and a red, sleeveless shirt. Her tan skin and light brownish-red eyes glistened in the sun as she began to walk. 

"Oh, whats your name by the way?" she asked, stopping, and turning towards the pale girl with the snow white hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only)   A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only) Empty

Back to top Go down

A trainers unreliant progress (Open/Trainees only)
Page 1 of 1