Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf

Go down 
+2
Connor_Graham
Mitsuo Shimura
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf Empty
PostSubject: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:14 am

[Note: This thread is semi-open. Those who would know of it and wish to defend Cora's behaviour are welcome to participate. Do not join the thread as an audience member (it's a private hearing) or if your character does not know Cora or the events at hand. Kindly leave all NPC actions of her superiors and the judge to staff. Those within the military police are welcome to take the place of NPC guards.]

Some weeks had passed since Cora Wolf's encounter with Dr. Geist, and it seemed the medic made good on her promise to file a report. One frosty morning the trainee would receive a formal letter summoning her to Headquarters for a mandatory disciplinary hearing.

The courthouse was vast and foreboding. Four military police were posted along the walls to keep order. The event was kept as private as possible besides them - honoring Cora's wishes. Only those necessary to the case would be attending. Along the furthest wall behind the judge, four great banners emblazoned with the sigil of each military division were on display. Several of Cornix's training instructors were present, as well as Dr. Geist herself, scowling as ever. On the opposing bench, places were available for friends and fellows who wished to speak on Cora's behalf.

The judge was a bear of a man with a thick, grizzled beard. His face was dull and slack with disinterest. He seemed too old and out of shape to be active within the military - law and order among the ranks appeared to be his his primary duty - unless he had been borrowed from a civilian court of law. "Good morning. my name Bodrick Harden and I will be acting as Chairman for this case. We are here today to investigate the circumstances of multiple charges laid against the trainee Cora Wolf. Once everyone is in attendance we may begin."

Once those expected to attend had been seated and given their names, the judge spoke again as he peered sleepily at a stack of documents under his nose. "Cora Wolf of the 105th Trainee Squad. You are here today on several counts of reckless endangerment and one of aggressive disobedience toward your superior. Your mental aptitude for military service is in question. The results determined by today's hearing will decide your fate. If there are no questions, we shall begin. Do you understand the charges against you, Cora?"
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:00 am

Connor would be among the first to attend in Cora's defense. He saluted as he was asked to state his name. "Connor Graham, cadet of the 105th Trainee squad, sir!" He then sat down, quiet for the sake of the court until such a time that speaking would be necessary. Hearing that Cora's military career hangs within the balance, Connor went without a second thought. As reckless and eccentric as Cora was, she was still a great warrior, and for her to lose her military career would be a great waste in Connor's mind.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:11 am

Cora listened to the chair man. She was really nervous.
"Yes Sir, I understand the charges.", she said. Nec was calming her down and Cora felt better. Altough Cora didn't really understand why they brought up something about reckless endangerment. That wasn't true, she just fought like that.

If anyone of-
We get it, we get it.
No listen to her! It's your fault we even are here!
No it isn't!
It is! It is your fault! You wanted to take control! I did nothing wrong! Just because you can't think!
I can think! You see! I am think-
Shut up Vex. We discussed this earlier!

Cora took a look around the courtroom. She was glad she didn't have to speak in front of a bunch of people she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:29 am

Mitsuo was just on time, he stated his name and sat down. He was surprised to find himself seated next to Connor, "Hey. Hope it goes well, huh?" He didn't plan on talking a lot as he didn't know much about the case but whenever he can he would defend Cora. He sat silently with no expression on his face, staring at the opposite wall. He glanced to Cora every now and then and, if he made eye contact, he would give her a quick smile to support, encourage and hopefully help her relax.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:31 am

This.... this is going to be painful to watch Alan cringed as he watched from the far side of the courtroom. He was given the duty of keeping order... like he was even capable of that. The only reason he was here was because all the other Military Police soldiers were far too prestigious to stand guard for a few hours. And besides, he had to be here, for her sake.
At first, when he heard of the trial, he wished to defend Cora. However, he soon realized that despite the trust he holds for her, he truly barely knows her, and more importantly knows no more information related to the 'incident' than the judge himself. Despite his longing for justice, he was a logical fellow, and understood that he best not do something that may hinder her defense. If things got bad, Alan promised himself he would help her. He wasn't certain he could believe himself.
He stared nervously at her and his friends. He hoped they knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:58 pm

//OOC: just for the record, we keep an order in which we write, ok?
Geist
Connor
Cornix
Mitsuo
Alan

except if Geist asks someone something directly then that person can answer first

Last edited by cornix on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:36 pm

Auth sat down in a chair near Connor. Of course, he didn't know him, and he was anyways too absorbed in thought to even notice that he was actually sitting near somebody. He had heard what Cora was charged with, and it wouldn't do for an easy defence. Far from it, really.

He had spoken to his father about this, but got nowhere with it. The discussion ended with an enigmatic "We'll see, we'll see" from the old ex-MP. That virtually meant he wouldn't meddle in this affair, but that he'll watch. And indeed, in the seat behind him Auth stood his father, here under the reason of "helping Auth with the defence". Which obviously wasn't going to happen.

He was basically an older version of Auth... or, rather, Auth was a younger version of him. It was interesting that some of the older MP's guarding the place had begun standing much more uptight and focused when they saw him. Reflex action at the sight of the feared superior, most likely.

Still, if anything, his father's presence only helped to spoiling Auth's focus. There had to be a way of defending Cora...

Suddenly, Auth left out a chuckle. He had an idea. It was only one, but if he held with his teeth onto it, he might just get away with that.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:19 am

The portly judge gave a curt nod once everyone had seated themselves; the gesture made the jowls surrounding his beard wobble. "Very good. We may proceed." He announced.

Dr. Geist watched Cora's fellows as they seated themselves, giving Connor a tilt of her head in acknowledgement if she caught his eye. She was quietly displeased to find Severin lacking; his presence could have been useful to the case, but she hadn't even known his name to provide summons. The doctor sporadically wrote on the stack of papers in front of her, but otherwise listened to the case intently. The judge shifted his papers and his droopy eyes darted across the first few lines before he began to read, his gruff baritone voice filling the courtroom with ease. "We will begin with the incidents occurring on the afternoon of June 27th. Cora Wolf was noted to have caused herself bodily harm, to the point of drawing blood, during a conversation with the trainee Connor Graham. Cadet Graham, can you provide us with the details of this conversation?"
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:11 am

Connor glanced at Mitsuo from the corner of his eye as he spoke. He was putting a great deal of focus in the court so he didn't interact with him much. He did however return Geist's acknowledged gesture as he looked for more familiar faces. He only hoped that the good Doctor's move to call this hearing was wise.

As the court waited to progress the hearing, Connor felt more and more reckless about being here. The intricacies of court were no place for a warrior, though he wasn't sure if it was his usual voice of doubt talking to him or if he truly felt so.

Either way, he was in no position to turn back now, the burly Judge had called upon him to answer first. His teeth bore down behind his lip to hide his nervous swallow before standing up, keeping his face neutral. "Yes, your Honor."

"When we met on Wall Sina, Cadet Cora had recognized the emblem of Zeus Squad on my jacket. She had asked me much of them, just small talk questions that she insisted I didn't have to answer, though she seemed to become a bit more unsteady the more I tried to find out how she knew them. It wasn't until it happened that I realized my own overbearing curiosity may have triggered something in Cora...had I let it go when she started showing signs of her discomfort on the subject, I feel it wouldn't have happened."

He finished in a pause with an apologetic tone in his voice. It wasn't until he began to actually speak of it that he realized he may have been the keystone to Cora's current downfall. He had pushed the envelope, which resulted in her instability, her self injury, possibly her outburst towards Doctor Geist, and now this. He felt he would have forsaken his own code of honor and taken the fall for her somehow if Doctor Geist hadn't been a key witness against her. So he decided to make himself look more the monster.

"Nobody should be forcefully reminded or judged for a ghost in their past, especially when they do their best not to remind you of yours. I take full responsibility for causing Cora's self harm."

Connor hoped he hadn't blown the incident in question out of proportion, but he was nearly overcome with guilt.

"That is all I have to say, your Honor." He quickly finished, wanting to stop himself before his emotions would cause him to twist things up. His face was a bit sullen by now. He didn't know if his testimony would help or hinder Cora's defense but it was the truth that he knew of to the best of his knowledge for now.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:12 am

//OOC: We came to the conclusion that we change the order like this:

Geist says who's turn it is and that person writes. If anyone wants to write his/hers character's thoughts then just go on with it.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:24 am

The court heard Connor. Judge Harden listened with sleepy neutrality, but Dr. Geist's visage grew fiercer with every sentence from the young man.

"Your honor, if I may have a word." The doctor spoke with a loss of temper once Connor finally placed blame on himself. She rose from her seat to speak and set her hard green glare on the boy below. "Cadet Graham, if we thought you were to blame for this matter it would not be Cora in question here today. Falsely incriminating yourself for the sake of another is an obstruction of justice, no matter your intention. Cora Wolf initiated the conversation with you of her own will, did she not? Unless you physically assisted in pressing her fingers to her own flesh, you did no such thing."

The doctor's heated response was finalized by the strike of a block of wood to the judge's table and she sunk bank into her seat, jaw tensing visibly. "That's quite enough, thank you Doctor."

The judge himself was less moved. He leaned in his seat, peering down at Connor in a half-lidded gaze. "So. As Miss Geist has stated, Cadet Wolf placed herself in a position to question and be questioned on a topic that clearly proved too sensitive for herself to handle. A comparatively innocent subject, at that. This is cause for concern, as what would more traumatic matters remembered instigate in this young woman?"

Judge Harden paused, allowing his words to marinate in the air - and perhaps for someone to answer. "Cadet Graham, it is documented that you and a supervising member of the Garrison discovered the injury shortly after your conversation, and this gentleman instructed you to care for Cora Wolf's self-inflicted wounds before Dr. Geist's intervention? Do you believe you were fit and equipped to do so? What would you say of Miss Wolf's mental state at this time?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:29 am

[OOC: I don't know why you came to this conclusion but I don't need to tell people when to go. Use common sense, guys. My only rule here is if your character received a direct question from the court, you must post immediately after me and all else must wait. The exception of the rule is for internal thoughts and noninvasive dialogue/actions/reactions to the trial. Characters may otherwise officially interject with permission from the judge (or can speak out of turn! But may be reprimanded). That aside, it's a free for all unless you guys can or want to keep original post order.]

Last edited by Dr. Geist on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:35 am

[OOC: Speaking of interjecting with permission from the judge, do you think he would tolerate Alan blurting out in defense?]
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:37 am

[OOC: I can't answer that, Alan! If your character would speak out of turn, by all means do so.]
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:40 am

[OOC: I am sorry! I'll do so at the right time, I guess, if Alan sees fit. He's a rather logical person despite his just urges, so he probably won't do anything unless things get dire :0)
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:46 am

Connor stood his ground, the Doctor's heated words relights the fire within the cadet and make him regain his composure. As cross as the Doctor may have been with him for his words, he respected the Doctor just a little more for having a firm enough voice to bring him back into focus. He nodded at Geist understandingly before looking at the Judge. "A thousand pardons, your honor, my judgement will be clearer from here on." He answered the Judge's words with a more collected tone.

"No, your Honor. As basic as Cora's injury was, I lack the delicate hands and the keen knowledge of medical procedure." He answered the question of if he was fit to care for Cora.

"I will not deny that she is a troubled person, but thus far not dangerously so to the best of my knowledge." He answered the next question of his thoughts on Cora's mental state.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:30 am

Judge Harden answered with a wave of his hand. "Very well. We understand that it is not easy to speak against friends and fellows, but know that Cadet Wolf is not here to be punished, only to be set on the path most safe and sensible for all parties." He reminded those present gently, peering at both Connor and Cora in turn. After all, mental illness was no crime. "One who presents a danger to themselves and not directly to others, is still a cause of danger." He replied.

He nodded at Connor's response thoughtfully. "So the intervention of a member of medical personnel can be considered necessary." He confirmed, then turned to the doctor, who appeared to be doing her best not to sneer every time she heard herself titled improperly.

Harden: "Miss Geist. Can you describe the nature of Cora Wolf's injuries for us?"

The doctor nodded, glancing downward at her written documents before casting her gaze forward, at no one and nothing in particular. "Yes, your honor. Cora Wolf suffered multiple lacerations to her left forearm. Being a working soldier, it should be noted that her nails are not of considerable length. The sheer force and determination required to break the superficial layers of skin and draw blood by hand is quite grievous."

Harden: "I see. And were prior injuries evident on Cadet Wolf?"

Geist: "Yes, your honor. From the short time I had to examine her, I noted several old and new scars on Cora Wolf's forearm. Some were caused by blade, others once again by hand. Many of these were positioned as such to suggest self-infliction."

Harden: "And why was your examination brief, Miss Geist?"

Geist: "Cora initially refused treatment, your honor."

Harden: "How would you describe the manner in which she declined your assistance?"

Geist's eyebrow twitched. "With an outburst of temper and disrespect. I must note that I believe this was caused by fear above all."

Harden: "Do you believe your actions toward the cadet were intimidating?"

Geist hesitated in thought. "I spoke firmly with her and had tried to reach for her arm, your Honor."

Harden: "And were Cora Wolf's wounds insubstantial enough that she could feasibly deny treatment, her behaviour aside?"

"No, your honor. The bacteria even short nails can accumulate over a single day can cause serious infection untreated. Sterilization was necessary at the least."

Harden: "How did you proceed, doctor?"

"I insisted as an order. To which Cadet Wolf had another outburst and was most distressed and angry. I paraphrase here, but Miss Wolf stated that she had injured herself more severely in the past without receiving medical attention, and proceeded to bare her 'uninjured' arm to me, which was similarly riddled with numerous scars. Miss Wolf then stated that she was beyond help, berated and insulted me before fleeing. She failed to obey a direct command to return."

Judge Harden's sleepy gaze widened slightly as he listened, and the man jotted something down before his response.

Harden: "I see. Cadet Wolf, did Dr. Geist's actions toward you cause you fear? Is it true that you verbally assaulted your superior and intentionally failed to obey an order?"
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:36 pm

'Cadet Wolf is not here to be punished, only to be set on the path most safe and sensible for all parties.'. Cora wanted to leave right now. Not to be punished? Really? Why was she here then?
Vex got mader and had the idea to just leave right now. Nec wanted to take control because he thought it was better if he spoke. He always thinks of himself as the smartest one.

As the judge asked her a question Cora got nervous and no sound came out of her mouth. She cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry, your honor. Not her actions, your honor. I have a fear of doctors since I am small. It was just her being a doctor and the way doctors normally behave. They always question everything and want to take care of my wounds...but they have always ended up hurting me even more. That's why I dislike anyone touching my wounds, especially if it's just something like the wound I got back then.", if Cora was true she wouldn't even consider it a wound. Just a scratch.

"It is true that I verbally assaulted her and failed to obey an order, your honor.", Cora wasn't sure about the phrasing. Was she really HER superior? Not really. But maybe she just didn't get something again.

"I have one objection against what Dr. Geist said, your honor. I may have said that I have done worse to myself. But only twice. One time directly after what happened and why we are here and another time. The other scars on my arms aren't from my knife.", she said. Cora kept the scars on her back a secret.

Cora was standing still, like she had been taught from the mercenaries. She also didn't blink much causing small arteries in her eyes to burst and they turned slightly red. Nec and Vex tried to cheer her up but failed completly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:55 pm

[Going to wait a bit for others to post!]
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:01 pm

[I'll post in about 3-4 hours or so; just so you know]
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Mitsuo coughed and stood up. "Your honor, " he spoke clearly and firmly, "I may not know much about the incident or why Cora would injure herself intentionally but what I do know is that she must of had a good reason behind her actions. " He paused and took a moment to look around the courtroom. "When Cora was just three years old she was taken to Nedlay by bandits. Those bandits sold her to mercenaries. I don't know how long she grew up in Nedlay but comparing the society of that place to her personality she seems pretty stable.She also cares for people as she didn't want me to die, if that doesn't show she is an innocent person then I have nothing else to say." He stayed standing and waited for a response while his words hung in the air.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:45 am

Auth rose up for the first time in this trial.

"Your honour" He began. "In the effect of what Mr. Mitsuo here just stated, I would like to shine some more light on Ms. Cora's actual condition."

Cora wouldn't like this, but it would allow for a much easier time in demonstrating her innocence. "As she just stated earlier, this is only the second time she lost control. The aforementioned first time happened within my presence. I can almost certainly say that at the time she lost control due to being half-drunk, seeing violence, and seeing a man get killed, all in short time. We can agree on the fact it's not something common to happen, especially since now she's staying away from alcohol like it was the devil... which few soldiers do, if I'm allowed to make this comment."

He allowed the court a moment to let all this sink in, then began again. "At that occasion, my general knowledge in matters of psychology, as well as the help of a woman named Reia, allowed me to pinpoint the exact condition of Cora: Dissociative Identity Disorder, DID for short. In layman's terms, she shares the body with two more personalities. Cora later admitted that to be true, and it is also a fact that one of those personalities is the one that misbehaved."

Auth took another pause. "I could also speak a bit about how this condition will most like effect her capability as a soldier, but I will refrain form making such opinionated statements until I have the court's accord to do so. For the time being, this was all I had to say."

Auth nodded in apology to Mitsuo for interfering like that, but this had been the perfect occasion to say all that. He sat down, waiting for what the others might have to reply on this. He couldn't help it but feel as if his father behind him was smiling discreetly, but he couldn't turn around to check either. It wasn't a comfortable feeling.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:55 am

Alan grew more nervous and wide-eyed as the hearing went on. Claiming someone has problems that they can deal with, that's one thing. Defending someone who sometimes loses control and lets other personalities take over - that's something else altogether. Alan didn't know about all this DID conundrum, but it did explain a lot. He has noticed that Cora seemed to whisper to herself at random moments. At the time, he shrugged these actions off as her trying to not forget something.
Alan looked at the judge and tried to analyze his take on the matter. It was pretty obvious Cora was guilty of all she was accused of. The question was how problematic her control is. Alan started formulating an argument, should things go south. Until then, he kept silent and stern, standing still in the corner of the room. His eyes darting everywhere, trying to analyze the situation correctly. All it takes is good timing and a good argument, and we're out of the woods he told himself, but honestly he wasn't that sure.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:42 am

[Sorry guys. Been very busy with work. I have most of a post - I'll try have it up for you tomorrow.]
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:51 am

Connor looked back at Auth as he made his statement about the extent of Cora's mental condition. It all clicked together in Connor's mind, and he finally began to understand Cora just a little more. He decided he didn't want to be among the eyes that would watch her after this revelation so he nodded at her reassuringly whenever they made eye contact and returned his focus to the court.

It also jumped up his respect for Cora. Despite the damage done to her, she turns her curse into a gift against the Titans by joining with the military. It gave him a bit of hope for Cora's defense, though it all depended on if the Judge was of a like mind with him. For now, he decided to let events unfold for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf   The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

The Disciplinary Hearing of Cora Wolf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next