Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 3 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Mercenaries and Manners

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:19 pm

//OOC: Yes I was. But feel free to interupt anytime, Mitsuo.

Cora's eyes widened a bit as Auth started talking. He wasn't serious now, was he? Even if he wasn't Cora and a few mercs she knew were all skilled enough to steal some 3DMG. So that would be another option.
The Beta nodded in approvement. "But all of this will only happen IF you get kicked out of the military, right?"
Cora nodded, "If...but the if is very likely to happen. When does the Alpha decide to retire?"
"He is already making some preparations. I will tell him that you might come back. Ok?"
She nodded again.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:14 am

Mitsuo glared at Auth. "I don't usually trade when shifty business is involved," his voice was muffled slightly by the mask. 'What kind of name is Hephaestus?' he thought. He looked around, "to be honest... this isn't really my cup of tea," nodding in agreement to his words. He had to admit he didn't really like the idea of Cora joining mercenaries even though he knew she's done it before.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:25 am

Cora nodded at the Beta.
"You can go now. I will know if you leave the military and then I will make some more preparations...you could start with some of them right away, you know.", the man said smirking.
A wide grin appeared on her face.
"Well...I could, buuut....", she took a quick look at her followers, "Hey...would you mind watching me fight against some of the boys here? You could also just go if you want. If you want to go right away, I will follow you and won't fight."
She looked at Mitsuo and Auth. They looked kinda funny in their masks. Nec didn't like masks. They were even worse when Cora had to wear one but he or she couldn't do anything against it.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:34 am

Mitsuo blinked. 'Did she really just ask that?' he thought. "Can I take this thing off now?" he pointed at the mask. 'Did I really just ask that!?' he mentally scolded. It was getting hot in the mask and he didn't really like it anyway. "I don't mind staying to watch," he added. He had nothing else to do really. He had a lot of spare time and that's what he liked about his life. That's the good thing from not being assigned to a squad yet.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:22 pm

"It would advise not to take off the mask, Hephaestus, but it's your choice." He walked a bit slowly towards the door. "Well, I have to be off. Got some business to take care of." He had a lot of business to take care of these days. "You shouldn't wait for me or anything like that. Farewell."

With that, he exited the place. He looked at his mental list of things to do today, and grimaced. It wasn't a short list...
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:34 am

Cora started grinning and clapped her hands together.
"Oh great!", she looked at Auth, "Have fun. Don't die.", she said and went into the main room.
Some boys were already inspecting her to find out what she wanted.
The Beta came in.
"Wanna prove yourself?", he asked, "This girl here is allowed to be an Alpha. Does anyone want to fight her?"
Some boys were watching her, trying to find out if this was true and what at what she was good at.
One boy, a bit taller than her stepped to the front.
"But...it's a girl...Alphas can't be girls...or at least there has never been one.", he quickly added.
"That's why she will be the first one to try.", the Beta said, "So...you wanna fight her?"
The boy nodded, not really sure about his situation.
Cora looked at him as he started coming closer and was close enough for her to kick him she jumped up made a 360 degree turn in the air and kicked his head.
He was unconcious immediatly.

Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:41 pm

Mitsuo followed Cora into the main room. He looked around at everyone individually, not caring about Cora knocking out one of the members. "So this is the place where all the underdogs come to as a last resort, " he thought aloud, "no offence. " He smirked under the mask, 'at least it's good for hiding my facial expressions, ' he thought. Mitsuo looked around again and saw some crates to the side,. He walked over to one and sat down on it. He watched Cora silently as she had asked him to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercenaries and Manners
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Attack on Titan :: Wall Rose :: Nedlay District-
Jump to: