Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Mercenaries and Manners

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:24 am

Mitsuo followed silently. 'What the heck is up with these two?' His curiosity took over his mind, 'they both seem to be planning something with important stuff to tell each other.' He entered the backroom and sat down opposite Cora. He placed the crate of parts on the floor next to him and sat up straight to stare at the table. He silently wondered if he should stay around for awhile or leave soon.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:32 am

Auth laughed at the reactions. "Kidding, kidding..." It always worked, if you wanted to make any duo of a boy and a girl feel embarrassed: ask if they're a couple.

As Cora asked for a more private room, Auth inspected her companion more closely. He looked like a mechanic, if nothing else. Which wasn't necessarily bad. If he was skilled, maybe his help in some 'shady business' would be appreciated.

After entering, Auth took a seat and unfastened the belts on his mask. After folding it back onto itself and placing it in the coat, he sighed.

"Auth vi Rauco. Military Police." He said, extending an arm to Mitsuo, and with the other showing him the emblem of the MP. Once again, it was his father's, but you couldn't be able to tell that. "As a word of warning, if at any point you plan on leaving while we discuss, I will promptly shoot you." Auth placed a flintlock on the table to show he was serious. "I hope you understand."

He changed his tone back to a more relaxed one and changed to Cora. "I'll let you go first." he said.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:37 am

Cora sighed at Auth's reaction but she understood him. She took a quick look at her hand, it had started to tremble again. Auth would probably notice but not Mitsuo, if you knew it you would notice otherwise you wouldn't.
She took a deep breath.
"I-I'm getting kicked out of the military.", she whispered, her voice cracked a few times as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:05 am

Mitsuo raised an eyebrow. "You're getting kicked? For what reason?" He didn't want to sound as concerned as he really was. He glanced at Auth, 'great... there goes my plans for leaving.' He acknowledged that he was cautious because he felt that these two where up to something. 'This is making me slightly nervous and scared,' he admitted internally. He let out a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:16 am

Auth raised an eyebrow.

"Well... the reasons don't really matter here." He bit the tip of his tongue in his mouth. "This is rather bad. Are you going to be put of for trial? And if yes, when?"

Auth started pondering. He would have to speak with his dad about this. It would be really hard for quite about anyone to out-speak Captain Adar vi Rauco, the Demon of the MPs, in a trial. Problem was, he might see more sense in letting Cora get kicked out. Still, Auth was going to fight for her. She was a friend, after all.

Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:43 am

Cora nodded, "I will...but I don't think I can change it. I even understand why they would kick me out....I mean who would want to keep a homicidal maniac in the military...", hopefully Auth would understand that it was primarly Vex's fault. Hopefully. Mitsuo didn't really understand.
"I think the trial should be soon...but my hopes are down, they won't keep me...", she grinned, "But I will come back, and I will make their life worse as it already is!", she whispered.
"Whatever. I don't want to talk about it. But I think I will need to talk to you later in private Auth... And what did you want to tell me? Is it ok for Mitsuo to stay?"

//OOC: I will talk to Dr.Geist when we will make the trial, tomorrow or today, I don't know yet
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:52 am

Mitsuo groaned. "Did you have to ask that?" He really wanted to get started on one blueprint he had at home. He stood up and picked up his crate of parts. "If it's ok with you, I'll pass and leave. I've had fun talking but I have some work to do," he stated. "If you have private business I'm sure you won't mind, right?" He asked Auth and nodded towards the pistol.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:51 pm

Auth nodded to Cora's answer. He made a mental note of it.

"Don't worry. I'll be there to defend you." he said. And he meant it. Cora's skills were very good, and could be polished to be even better. She was also a soldier that met titans before, and presented virtually no fear of them. And her discipline was perfect. Having been a mercenary had to have it's perks, right?

"As for you" Auth turned to Mitsuo. "Stay a while. I have to talk to you especially a bit." Auth shifted his position to more comfortable face his discussion partner. "By your garb, you look like a mechanic. A rich one, too. I wonder if you'd be in for some... let's call it under-the-hand... business?"

Auth made a pause to allow Mitsuo to answer. By the looks of the guy, as soon as Auth would start mentioning "unorthodox designs" and "new ideas", he'll spring into action. But all in due time...
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Mitsuo sighed and sat back down, putting the crate down beside him once again. "Yes, I am a rich mechanic... in a way," he stated, "under-the-hand business, you say? I don't know... I'm not one for working with... shady people... let's say." 'This dude definitely has something up his sleeve,' Mitsuo thought as his fist clenched. "If you have heard of the shop Shimura Works tehn you shouldn't be surprised that you are sat in front of the owner's son," he spoke calmly, leaning forward to rest his elbows on the table.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:12 pm

Cora watched the two talking two eachother and felt a bit misplaced. There were to really smart men sitting next to her. The one was the future owner of a rich factory and the other one's family had been in the MP since the start.
And then there was her. Cora. The one who used to be really smart but ended up as a mercenary in Nedlay. No idea of what they were talking about and the only thing she was good at now was fighting.

It was kinda like how she had been trained, she should have been sold to one of the people sitting with her now as friends to safe them, fight for them and die for them. Cora wanted to leave. But she couldn't just leave, that would be wrong too.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:39 pm

Auth raised an eyebrow. "Shimura, eh? So I'm talking to Mitsuo Shimura. It starts to make sense you look like a rich mechanic."

Auth leaned back on his chair. "I'm not talking about shady business. That's different, Cora would know." He gave her a look of complicity. "Under-the-hand... as in, you're working for the MP, but without this being official. I cannot tell you too much, but know this: at this very moment, a revolution against the royal family is being planned. We're working against it."

Auth took out an envelope, and out of it a picture of Severin's Flammende Gerechtigkeit, which he showed to Mitsuo. "This is a rife capable of shooting multiple times before reloading. I know from certain sources that both it's wielder and creator are working in tow with the revolution, and plan to use this to mark their technological superiority and gain masses that way."

Auth watched Mitsuo in the eye. "Now the question is... can you, heir of Shimura, top that? Can you build an even more impressive technological terror?" Auth used a very deep tone. If this "heir of Shimura", as he called him, was half the engineer his father was, he wouldn't pass this opportunity. And from his look, it seemed like he was more than just half as good as his father.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:49 pm

Mitsuo raised an eyebrow looking at the photo. "Top that?" He let out a burst of laughter, "That's like asking someone to cut a cake! I could top that... it'll take time but I could." Mitsuo looked at the picture and pointed, "You don't mind if I take this do you? I could probably figure out how the creator made this, meaning I could figure out how to break it." Mitsuo nodded his head, 'I'll need something to top that... and I think I have just the thing,' he smirked at his thoughts. "I'll take this deal up.. gimme a few days and I should have something for you... but... I'm gonna need something," he pressed, hoping the man could help him as well.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:07 am

Auth left out a laughter. It was good, if this was his reply. That confidence was a sign that he could indeed build some amazing things. Auth couldn't wait to see what the mechanic had in mind.

"Well, of course you will need some things." Auth smiled."And it'll be my pleasure to make sure those things find their way to you. So long as they exist, that is."

Whatever he would ask for, with his connections, it wouldn't too hard to get it. And if push come shove, he could just ask Cora to come help him steal it. He knew she would do it.

Auth became serious again. "Sure, you can keep that photo, but only on the condition of not showing it to anyone. What we're talking right now is official Military Police undercover operations. I hope you do understand that should you decide to reveal this to anyone, you will be hunted down and... silenced..."

This was necessary. Auth didn't like threatening people (too much), but Mitsuo had to know just how serious this thing actually was.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:15 am

Mitsuo nodded, "That's what I expected," he said while putting the photo in his pocket. "Anyway," he leaned closer to Auth, "what I'll need is one of them Anti-Human MGs," he said subtly. "That and at least two more tanks of gas," he added. He knew what he was going to do, it was going to be a challenge for him but that's what made it fun. "When I make the blueprints, that's when I'll tell you what I'll be making." He decided he'll keep the man under some secrecy, just to give him what hopefully would be a little surprise of his skill.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:18 am

Auth nodded. "Consider it done." he said. "I'll send someone with the things you required at Shimura Works, to be delivered to you and only you in person."

//OOC: if at any point you make a thread for building the "thing", consider the shipment already made.

Auth changed his attention to Cora now. "Oh, if you want to leave, you're welcome to do so now. You can stay just as well. Up to you." This was addressed to Mitsuo, as Auth managed to remember he had indeed threatened the man with a gun earlier. "So, Cora... I've been meaning to ask you about Severin. What do you know of him lately...?"
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:53 am

Cora shrug her shoulders, "There didn't happen anything special, I guess. He neither stood out because he did something neither did he stand out because he didn't do something.", she yawned.
"Anyway. I think I will go for like 15 minutes if you keep talking about machines. I have no idea about that and I will definitly not udnerstand it at anytime.", she looked at Auth, "I have to make some preparations when I really get kicked out of the military. You know talk to people and stuff. You could come with me. I think both of you. Auth knows already what he should do and Mitsuo, just do everything I do. Nothing else. After or before that, depending on if you go with me we can eat something."
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Auth smiled. "All right, I'll be coming with you. No idea how well the mechanic will blend in should he decide to come as well, but I'm not objecting to it either."

Auth took the flintlock and hid it in the cloak, then took out the folded mask. He began sliding the metal parts around until it was again ready for wearing, and put it on his face. "Ready." He said.

Auth hadn't had contact recently with the mercenary groups Cora was likely planning to visit, but it was for the better if he knew about Cora's worst-case-scenario plan, regarding her expulsion from the military. Not like he was going to allow it to happen, but better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:36 pm

Cora grinned, "He will blend in. You know that there are also mechanics with some mercenary groups? I think my brother would have been one if they hadn't killed him.", she said without the slightest bit of sadness.
"Also...", she went to some boxes in the back and got a mask. She held it up, "If you are coming with us. Then put that on. Also...", she got him a simple black coat, "You should put that on. If anyone recognizes you as the future leader of Shimura Works they would surely try to capture you and get some money from your father.

Cora wasn't sure where to go first. There was a small 'outpost' of the Pack she would maybe visit.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:45 am

Mitsuo scratched his neck. He chuckled nervously, "I don't think I understand what you're on about..." He didn't like being in situations like this. He knew in situations like this there are only two outcomes, 'It could either be bad... or worse,' he thought. He took the mask and black coat and put them on the table before him. "Can you please explain?" He asked nervously. He came here for an interesting shopping spree with Cora so he didn't really expect this.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:26 am

Cora smiled at Mitsuo. Why was he nervous because of something like this? She didn't really understand.
"You know if I get kicked out...then I want my revenge. Or at least a new job. And my new job won't be a waitress in a bar constantly depressed about the sad end my military carrier took. I will probably go in the direction I am best at: fighting. And to get into this business, you either are forcefully brought in it OR you have the right conections. Because I stopped it I need the right conections now. Not so many or good ones than someone like you would need. But still.", she grinned and looked at Auth, "Auth always has the right conection. You manipulative-", she looked back at Mitsuo, "anyway. I know have to talk to certain people. The Pack has a small outpost here on the black market. I will go there first. Maybe to another group but I'm not entirely sure. Also I have two options if I get kicked out: First: I simply go back to the Pack. Second: I make a new group. What I definitly want to do is getting them used to the 3DMG, if they not already have. And then I will kick Dr. Geist's ass.", she smiled. "God...I talk a lot today. Do you understand now? You can just come with me and watch what I do. In exchange I can see what you do at Shimura Works!"
Cora grinned, "So...will you please come with us?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:33 am

Mitsuo blinked. He stood up abruptly. He looked at the Auth then at Cora. "You know, you could have working at Shimura Works with me as another option," he stated, "but fine I'll come with you." 'Does it really mean that much to her?' He thought, 'no. She's not like that.' He picked up the black coat and put it on, shoving his googles into one of it's pockets. He then took the mask and put it on, hiding his face. "So, are we going?"
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:57 am

Cora started laughing, "Like I could be a mechanic! Look at me! Everything I used to have in my brain got cut out!", it was the sad truth. Not that they cut her brain but her back.
She went out and told the man to watch after Mitsuo's stuff he just bought.

Nec? You know where it was right?
I always know.
Lead the way.

Cora went through the black market until she had found what she was looking for. A small stall. You could see that they didn't use it very often and was just for buying soldiers and kids or selling them elsewhere. Cora opened a small door and she had to duck herself to not hit her head.
On the inside were some boys in armour training a bit or just sitting or standing. They stopped as Cora went in.
"Where is the Beta?", she asked loudly.
"Not here, what do you want?", one of the boys asked.
"There is always a Beta at the black market, idiot.", Cora hissed at him.
"No the-", the boy got interupted by a tall man in his mid 30s.
"I'm here, now that I see you. Valkyrie...you got taller."
She grinned and came closer.
"I want to go back. To the Pack I mean."
The man grabbed her shoulder and nodded at her companions to make it clear that they should follow him. They went inside a small room and he looked at them.
"Black Crow and someone...I won't ask. Why do you want to leave the military?"
"Get kicked out...pretty sure I will. How's the Alpha? Still the same?"
He nodded, "He is old. There are only a few canidates for the new Alpha. You would have a chance...but the question is...would I let you back in?"
"Don't say anything like this. You would, and you know it.", she said.
He smiled and nodded, "You're right. But...you would be the first female Alpha, you sure they would accept you?"
"They won't but they will have to. And I will change it. Alot. Do you train them in using 3DMG?"
"We have a small group we are currently training. But not all. They are expensive and the Alpha isn't really happy with the idea."
Cora just nodded and thought about it for a while.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:57 am

//OOC: I'll let you write something first I can't just finish this without leting you write something
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:34 pm

//OOC: You on about Auth, Cora?
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:58 pm

//OOC: Probably.

Auth had kept silent, listening to the discussion closely. The Pack was one of the mercenary groups he wasn't quite familiar with. As such, any information was helpful.
When Cora got with the discussion to the 3DMG, he began speaking. "Let me interrupt here a bit. You know, even as Black Crow, I've begun to grow quite fond of Valkyrie here. Should she become Alpha, I might just be able to make a decent amount of 3DMG systems head your way... and by decent, I mean military-level resupplying." Auth made a long pause. Given how hard 3DMG was to come by in here, it was obvious that he just made a quite heavy proposal. And it wasn't even more than half a bluff.

Auth turned to Mitsuo. "And Mr. Hephaestus here might be able to teach some of you how to maintain, if not build, a 3DMG. Of course, if you have anyone fit for the job." Auth smirked underneath the mask, remembering Cora's statement of him always having the right connection. It wasn't true. What Auth did was make it look like he always had the right connection, or that the connection he had was the right one. Even if it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries and Manners    Mercenaries and Manners  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercenaries and Manners
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Attack on Titan :: Wall Rose :: Nedlay District-
Jump to: