Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone)   Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:55 am

Mitsuo shrugged and followed, "I'm from Stohess District, where are you from?" He stretched as he fell in line with the mysterious man to walk beside him. He looked around, "Look at them.. the snobs..." He nodded at them in disgust. He couldn't bare the thought of them. 'All they have respect for is their own money!'
Back to top Go down
William Adler
Admin
William Adler

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone)   Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 3:47 am

"You live pretty close," he commented on the man's place of residence. That somewhat explained the choice of clothing. Not everyone outside of Sina could afford to be so well groomed. Instead of answering right away, William watched the man for little while. The way he looked at those around him in disgust, so casually entitling them with filthy words. Had Will made him believe he was safe in hi company? Safe to point and laugh at others? The hadn't even exchanged names yet. A smirk escaped him. "I live here," he exclaimed with a tone that almost touched pride.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone)   Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:32 am

Mitsuo raised an eyebrow, "could of fooled me," he said with a chuckle. "So what do you do? Walk around, teasing and mocking people? Is that it?" He asked nonchalantly. He must admit that this man confused him, all he seemed to do was mess with people for his own entertainment. 'Well... that's what it seems like... at least,' Mitsuo mentally corrected himself.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone)   Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Auth was walking the Inner District streets when he saw an MP hurry along the way, leaving from somewhere. From his facial expression, Auth could guarantee something interesting was happening down the road. he eagerly went to check what it was.

Upon walking a bit more, he spotted two men talking. In the middle of the street. If anything, that was the interesting thing happening. At least one of these men had to be able to make an MP leave in a hurry. Which wasn't really something to neglect.

"Pardon the intrusion" Auth began while making a more civil version of the military salute. More specifically, he used his open palm, and bowed slightly forwards, all with slow, cursive movements. "But I find it rather interesting that you're just standing here in the street talking. Might I ask what this is about?"

Auth was wearing his usual "domestic" garb, as it wouldn't be easy to identify him as military. Which wasn't really bad. Not too good either, but the less things people knew about you, the better.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone)   Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:32 pm

Mitsuo looked over at the figure. He nodded as a greeting before speaking, "What? Can't two men have a nice chat in the middle of the street nowadays?" He asked sarcastically. He shrugged and pointed towards William, "This guy is what it's about... he's interesting," he openly admitted. He tried to be light-headed, it was too nice a day to be an expressionless jerk. He looked back at William, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
William Adler
Admin
William Adler

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone)   Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:52 pm

'It's meant to fool you', he thought to himself with a chuckle. He would've said it out-loud, but the lingering feeling of unstableness held him back. He didn't want to scare the man off so soon. He still hadn't seen enough of him.

He opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by another voice. William came to a halt, and turned to find the source. Another tall one. He inspected the man, from head to toe in a single quick movement of his eyes, which stood afterwards in line with the man's face. So subtle.

He let the first man speak first, still not taking his eyes off the second one. He only turned at the innocent compliment and smiled a seemingly embarrassed smile, which was cancelled by the sarcastic tone in his voice. "Ah, you flatter me," he said and once again looked at the new face in front of them. "I'm merely curious."
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone)   Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:16 am

Auth smiled widely. "Well, of course it's a crime to talk in the middle of the street. How about we solve that before some MP comes by and asks why aren't we in a bar? Drinks are on me." he said, on an amused tone. He then slowly moved his sight towards the other man. The "interesting" one.

"If you're curious, that makes two of us." Auth began slowly changing to his own tone of sarcasm. "Only... care to tell me what we're curious about?"

This was going to be quite some fun. And he got the feeling he'll begin to like this civilian... which reminded him he didn't exchange names.

"Oh, where are my manners." he said. "Auth vi Rauco, at your service. Might I ask for your name?"
Back to top Go down
William Adler
Admin
William Adler

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone)   Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:33 am

William as curious about many things. "People?" The face the long haired man would make when flustered. "Or maybe about life in general?" The face this new man would make when saddened. "I'm curious about a lot of things things, Mr. Vi Rauco. But is it the same with you?" He didn't answer to the introduction. He merely smiled lightly and shifted to one foot.

The sun, still bright by this hour, was hitting him on the back with its constant warmth. He didn't to get rid of this feeling yet. "I'm afraid, gentlemen, I will not be able to join you in a bar," he said, looking up at the sky for a brief moment. In any other situation, he wouldn't even think of passing such a good opportunity. But today he just didn't feel like it. "It's a waste to hide from such a lovely thing," he pointed up at the sun and looked back at them, grinning. "Mr. Vi Rauco, Mr. Painter," he bowed to both of them, and turned on his heel, walking away, a pleased smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone)   Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:12 am

Mitsuo stood there, watching the joker leave. "Mr.... Painter?" He tilted his head to and angle and then realized, "hey! I'm expecting to meet you again, Mr. Trickster!" He called after the young man. He turned and looked back at Auth, "so then.... fine day, isn't it? I'm not really in the mood for a drink..." He felt intimidated by the man in front of him and planned on not talking to him much.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone)   Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:53 am

"It will be fine. You've done this a million times before. Just get what you need and get out," Reia thought to herself as she walked the streets of the Inner District.

She maintained her usual composure, her confident stride, her cold stare. However, she felt almost nervous, as she always did when she was this close to the royal palace. She told herself it was perfectly safe. Even if she did happen to run into one of the few people that knew her in her old life, they couldn't possibly recognize her. It had been eight years since she ran away, and in that time she had traded her priceless gowns and jewels for a Scouting Legion uniform.

Yet, Reia couldn't help but feel on-edge every time she came here. She scanned each face that passed, making sure it was no one she knew from back then. If she made a mistake, if she was recognized, things would go very badly. They would drag her back to the palace, put a crown on her head...and then everything would fall apart.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone)   Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:05 am

Alan quickly but gracefully walked down the pebble road, a small grin on his face. While he wasn't a fan of punishing those with good intentions, he had no problem doing the same to crooked people. He had just put away a storekeeper who tried to bribe him after said storekeeper kicked out a customer for 'looking like a rat'. The faster Alan got rid of these sort of people, the better it was for humanity in general. The sun was starting to hang low in the sky. It has been a long day of patrolling, and Alan knew soon he'd be able to return back to HQ and report in on his efforts for today. However, until the sun has set he was still on duty, and so he kept on patrolling.

In the not-so-crowded crowd of civilians lining the fine streets, he noticed a brown-haired woman bearing the symbol of the Scouting Legion. He caught a quick glimpse of her cold stare and decided it was best to avoid her. He was quite prone to being mocked by fellow soldiers for joining the Military Police - especially by those sporting the Wings of Freedom. Alan, not wanting to look as if he's avoiding her on purpose, kept walking all the same, and kept on the lookout for suspicious activity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone)   Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enforcing the Law (Open to anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2