Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Shady Business (closed; PM for entry; Violence) - Page 4 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Shady Business (closed; PM for entry; Violence)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Shady Business (closed; PM for entry; Violence) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shady Business (closed; PM for entry; Violence)   Shady Business (closed; PM for entry; Violence) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:31 pm

Auth rose and walked right behind his guide. Not very far, only after passing a rather short corridor, said guide stepped sideways and gestured towards the door. Auth nodded and entered the room.

"Have a seat." Rusc was standing with his back turned and hand clasped behind. He very slowly turned whiled Auth and Cora were sitting down. "A glass of wine? I have a good red waiting, if you're interested."

"That would be indeed appreciated." Auth answered. It was good manners to drink the wine of your host, as it showed you trust him for not trying to poison you. And probably Rusc wasn't trying to do that. Probably.

Full silence stood while Rusc picked up three silver goblets and poured down the wine. He then motioned to Auth to take his pick: a way to show it wasn't poisoned. Auth smiled, half from appreciation, half from relief, and took a deep sip out of one of the glasses.

"So, now to business." Auth began. "I believe we should begin by letting Cora ask as many questions as she wishes."

"Right... It would indeed spare us the time of going over what she knows already. Speak girl, what do you want to know?"

Of course, Rusc was talking about the things Auth knew but didn't tell Cora yet. The plan itself was going to be the second part of this meeting, after getting Cora up-to-date with what she had to know. Still, Auth was somehow surprised at Rusc's sincerity in this affair. Was it simply a means to show he still had his old habits, or just a means to gain trust. And if either, to what extent and what goal? Auth had to be on guard with this guy. "And I'm sure he feels the same about me." He thought.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Shady Business (closed; PM for entry; Violence)   Shady Business (closed; PM for entry; Violence) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:33 am

Cora opened her mouth and then closed it again. Questions? What questions should she ask?

"Um...", she scratched her head, there was one question she would really like to ask but she wasn't sure if it was too rude.
"I don't really get what excactly is going on, you know? First: Auth comes and wants me to join the foxes. Then you suddenly know eachother and what do you want to do anyway? I would say I don't get the overall thing here."

She looked at the goblet standing in front of her. Wine? She didn't want to drink it. Even if she wouldn't get drunk so easily, getting poisoned was a risk.
Cora decided on letting it be and hoping the others wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Shady Business (closed; PM for entry; Violence)   Shady Business (closed; PM for entry; Violence) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:40 pm

Auth chuckled at Cora's answer. Rusc gave him a serious look.

"Really, Auth? You told her nothing?" He sighed. "Guess you're one who does not really change with time. Here, I'll explain"

"I used to work in the military, you know, and that's where I know Auth from. We're pretty good friends, too." It was obvious that the tense at which this was phrased was wrong. From Rusc's voice, it was certain that it should have been "were friends", not "are".

"I don't know how familiar the wide public is with this, but at some point there was an event we call the Crimson Night. The details are many, and unrelated to our business." Rusc's tone was perfect. Auth smiled. It took skill to be able to lie through your teeth like that. "The important part is, at that point in time, the military police had separated into multiple ideologies. One side held with Nile Doc, while another held by Captain Adar vi Rauco. The last third simply didn't take any side, or left... like I did."

"Right now, I hear that things have been more or less settled, but something is brewing again. It is a perfect moment to strike a revolution, to dethrone the royal family, and to take control. That's what we're here for: making preparations. I know a guy that has a perfect head for the revolution, a face to go after, but also stupid enough to actually lead. Our job now is getting rid of some... inconveniences..." He ended with a meaningful smile. Auth shared it, but for a different reasons.

"So, are things clearer now?" Rusc had said this while once again giving a patronizing look to Auth. The latter only chuckled to that.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Shady Business (closed; PM for entry; Violence)   Shady Business (closed; PM for entry; Violence) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:36 pm

Cora listened and slowly nodded as they had finished talking.
"Clear!", she said. "I wonder why I'm thinking about Severin...", she whispered,
"So Auth, so Adar is your...father? Or grandfather? Or is it just a coincidence?", she wasn't sure if he had already told her his father's name, "Maybe you told me but I forgot."

Cora was thinking about a revolution, she wasn't sure what side she would be on. It would probably depend on what the situation was right now and what their intentions where.

"When do we start?", she then asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shady Business (closed; PM for entry; Violence)   Shady Business (closed; PM for entry; Violence) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shady Business (closed; PM for entry; Violence)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4