Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
The black market (open, possible violence and gore) - Page 3 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

The black market (open, possible violence and gore)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

The black market (open, possible violence and gore) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:18 pm

Auth sighed. Main information gather... of the garrison. Of the one and only branch tightly controlled by the Military Police. That was either a subject to worry or one big fat lie. Auth's money was rather on the second.

The question now was, how much of this was a ploy to capture him and how much of this was a ploy to kill his father? It depended on whether or not this guy knew or not his true identity. Well, it could be worse.

"Dude... do you realize who you're talking to? I'm a Nedlay denizen. Which bastard is in power when matters not a single goddamn bit to me. They're all just as bad. What matters to me is a much simpler thing. Not gold though. Not any quantity of gold would suffice to pay for assassinating all those guys you said there. It's nearly a suicide mission, I hope you're aware." And well, that was far from a lie. Assassinating MP's of that level wasn't at all an easy thing to do. In fact, assassinating even one would nearly be suicide. "So I ask one more time, as I did before and didn't hear your answer. What's in it for me?"

"Your goddamn head" Auth thought. This was indeed a prime opportunity to capture this guy. He had to thread carefully though, as it might be a trap. As such, he should be prepared to turn the trap upside down for the bastard.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:56 pm

Severin stood up. "You are no denizen, soldier from the forest. I thought Scouts worked for the better of humanity, but apparently I was wrong with you." He scanned the surrounding rooftops. "I'm not a bad guy. You just serve who I oppose," Severin turned around and started walking towards the stairs. "And in the end, the servant burns with the master." Severin opened the door, and looked back at Auth. "The reward lies in the underground prison Captain vi Rauco owns." Shutting the door and starting down the stairs, Severin gripped his rifle tightly. "I hope the bastards are ready for the flames." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 1:13 am

Auth watched the man leave full of anger. As soon as he heard the door slam shut, he allowed himself to begin chuckling. "This guy ain't sane..." he thought. "Talks to someone in disguise, expects me to know he knows?" Auth chuckled some more. "And he's blaming me that I work against humanity... while being a human-killing titan shifter himself..."

After a few more seconds, he finished laughing. Foolish as it was, this was dangerously serious business. In fact, it was dangerous exactly because it was foolish. Who knew what this guy could even think of doing? He had to be at least constrained if humanity was to continue living smoothly.

So, the situation was that this guy knew of his father's business regarding taking control. What was unfortunate for him was that the ploy got abandoned soon after being even proposed; at this moment, no one was making any sort of preparations for a coup d'etat. On the other hand, a certain garrison member WAS planning assassinations... and the same individual might represent a global threat. With a little bit of planning and a little bit of string-pulling, it wouldn't be much too hard to mobilize virtually the entirety of the military against him. Now, where to start...
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 3:37 am

Cora and the rest of the falcons was waiting outside unable to see for anyone in the shadows, ready for following Severin.
They didn't know what had happened up there but whatever happened was probably not in the interest of the black market people.
As Severin came out they started following him.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:09 am

Severin walked along the road, watching the denizens doing their shopping and the vendors trying to be louder than the last. He sighed. "Guess I'm going it solo..." Severin said as he rounded a corner. He looked behind him and saw a flash of brown exit his vision. "...Or maybe not." Severin resumed walking, and eventually got to the stables where his horse was located. After mounting the steed, Severin galloped off, and the people on the street got out of his way as the horse raced down the road.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Auth had finished going downstairs as a plan was starting to form around in his head. Thus, he quickly left the tavern, and headed off on foot for a specific house.

It was the house of one of the much more wealthy merchants here, and that was why he could afford a whole house here in the market. Upon reaching it, Auth knocked at the door. In response, said door creaked a little bit and an eye was looking at him through that creak.

After a few seconds, the door opened wider. A rather chubby short man welcomed him inside.

"Sorry, m'lord. It's just that, you know, the market and all..."

"I know, I know. I've no time for chatting right now. You still have those pigeons, I presume?" Auth was asking about a group of pigeons grown at the vi Roval manor, then caged and taken here. Upon releasing, they'd fly right back home.

"Of course, of course..." He quickly disappeared in the depths of his house, and returned with a cage and a pigeon in said cage. "Here." He also extended a quill and a small piece of paper to Auth.

"Good to see you're not a complete fool." Auth began writing. It wasn't much, only a mere two lines, then tied the paper to the pigeon, which he promptly threw up in the sky. After circling the house once, it took a quite straight course towards the vi Rauco manor. The whole question now was, will Severin see it and shoot it or not. It didn't matter though. Auth gestured farewell to the merchant and left. He still had more to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The black market (open, possible violence and gore)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3