Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
The black market (open, possible violence and gore) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

The black market (open, possible violence and gore)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

The black market (open, possible violence and gore) Empty
PostSubject: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:24 pm

Cora went trough the narrow alleys of the Nedlay District. It's been a long time, since she had been here, but she remembered, every single detail. She remembered how her father had taken her trough the streets and where all the little branches of the black market were, there was a big one. But the stationary guard, didn't know where excactly the biggest part of it was.
The last time she was taken here, was when she was about nine years old. They took her here to sell her, but she was still too young and to weak to actually function as a bodyguard.
Cora looked around, noone was on the alley she was now. She opened a door to an abandoned house, quickly went in and closed it again. It was dark inside. She ran her fingers across the wall to guide her way to the next room. A rat was sqeecking. She came to the next room and searched with her foot for the trapdoor. There was it, she opened it and climbed down the ladder. She looked around and made her way trough the dimly lit corridors to the black market. A lot of thugs were lurking around the corridors and looked at her with an assessing look.
They thought she was male, and that had been Coras intention.
Her long blonde hair was covered with her hood and her mouth was covered with a black bandana. She also wore a long, also black, coat.
From her figure you could only see that she was female, when it was bright and it was never bright down here.
She finally reached her destination: the black market, the place were noone from the military could survive if they recognized you.
She smiled under her bandana as she made her way through the black market. It was still the same, you could get all kinds of different stuff. She saw someone selling children, one who sold animals and one...was he...he was selling 'titan limbs'. Of course they were fake, but looked quite real.
She made her way through the black market when she saw someone selling 3DMG. His assistant was showing how it worked.
That's were the stolen ones go. Cora thought to herself and went closer to the merchant.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:37 am

Severin walked through the market, adjusting the collar to his uniform. The vendors all watched him go, slightly afraid. It was as if they knew him. Turning deftly, Severin entered one of the stalls and shut the curtain. After a few seconds, the vendors returned to their normal activities. Several thugs milled through the crowd, heading towards the stall Severin had entered. These seemed... different from the others.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:02 am

"Do you want to buy something? These are 3DMG, the one those soldiers use.", said the merchant.
She looked at the merchant.
"You can touch them, but don't break them!", Cora liked merchants, who knew what she wanted.
She turned it around and took a closer look. They were completly intact and pretty knew.

Nec...your turn!
Finally!
You never let me take control.
Because you are a homocidal maniac, Vex.

Nec looked up to the merchant.
"How did you get them in that great condition?"
"Oh...I don't kno-"
"Did you steal them, or found out how they are build?", Nec looked at the man, he took a step back.
"We...I have contacts, they 'lose' a shipment, or it gets destroyed!", he smiled. But Necs expression brought him to stop that instantly.
"Interesting!", she continued to inspect them, "just sad, that I already have a better merchant for 3DMG!", she walked away while the merchant was cursing.
Nec continued her walk around the market
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:47 am

Sebastian sighed as he covered his face with the bandana it was dark red and he didn't wear a hood his long hair slid down past his ears stopping at his chin, he knew what he was looking for Intel on the black market  to take back for his squad. if he failed then he needed to escape just a perfect timing right before his Vacation to Sina once again with his friends he sighed lightly again before walking towards the group of thugs walking towards the stall Severin was in. "Hello. i was wondering if you could give me directions towards the titan limb vendor." the men lightly grunted at him before pointing south wards, he nodded but stuck around waiting behind a corner these guys weren't acting like normal thugs at all.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:06 am

She went back to the one selling 'titan limbs'. A lot of people had gathered around and listened to the merchants words.
"Real titan limbs, you can have a whole arm or just a bit of their flesh. Rumours are that if you eat a lot of their flesh, they don't attack you anymore. And I also have a secret potion able to turn you into someone who can shape-shift into a titan. I have it on sale, just today! I...", he continued to talk stuff about how great his products where when one man asked: "I thought titans dissapear if you kill them or their limbs dissapear when you cut them off!", it went silent for a short time.
The vendor smiled, "Well...normally they do, but I have developed a technique to let the flesh 'think' that the titan is still alive!"
Nec frowned. That shouldn't be possible.
"Well...it could just be flesh from a cow what you changed, that it looks like titan!", she said. A few people turned around to look at the one who said that just now.
"You know how expensive cow is right? I could never afford that!"
"Well...the price for your titan limbs is twice the price for the same amount of cow."
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:49 am

Auth promptly walked into the black market. He was wearing the same garb his father and grandfather worn when they visited here, so he should have been treated as a usual guest, even though it was really his first time there. His clothing was composed of a very ragged dark cloak, which he worn with the hood on, and a mask made in resemblance of another one, from immemorial times, that looked somewhat like the head of a bird, with a long beak-like nose. It used to be called a "Plague Doctor Mask" back when it was still used.

"Man, is it good to come from a bloodline of MP nearly-nobles" he thought. He was here to take care of some family business, specifically one of the many ways they assured their profits. While here, he was to use the pseudonym "Black Crow" and use what his father told him to pretend to be the same man as the first one who worn these garments. Which was about the same time the market was formed. It was madness, but the sense of mysticism gave him an edge, and down here, hardly anything besides coin mattered anyways.

(note: Plague doctor mask: http://macabregallery.com/upload/plague-doctor-mask-for-sale-708.jpg )
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySat May 09, 2015 7:30 am

Nec continued to argue with the vendor. Soon some people around them also questioned the reality of the titan limbs.
"They are real, of course they are real."
Nec just looked at him with a bored look on her face.
"Then proove it!", she said calmly.
"But how?"
"Make just a small piece dissappear, you said you could make them think that they are still attached to a living titan. If you can do that, then you can also make them stop thinking that!"
Silence. Just silence for a moment. The merchant made and angry snort and nodded.
"I can, with just a small piece.", he got one from one of the barrels he had. He cut a small piece off and it vaporized.
Cora took control over her body again and took the rest of the flesh in her hands.

How did he do that?
Maybe it is real...
No Vex...that wouldn't be possible. There has to be a trick.

The people around her started whispering. The merchant had a victorious look on his face.
"It's not cow, after all!"
Cora handed it back to him. The bystanders suddenly started to buy the flesh and Cora got pushed away.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySat May 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Auth walked slowly through the market. It was nice, being dressed like this. Nobody troubled him, and people made way around him when he passed. He was headed for one specific merchant, one that dealt in all sorts of vintage weapons. His business was created and supported by the vi Rauco family, who gave him the blueprints for the weapons he now had for sale. He, in turn, was to provide free service to any Rauco who passed, and as well a payment every five years. And a pretty solid payment, at that.

In his way, he passed a commotion at one of the titan-flesh merchant stall. He's heard that some of these merchants had pretty nice tricks for selling cow meat instead, and a very few really had legitimate titan-flesh. Either way, their merchandise was still awfully useless, as even actual titan flesh was nothing more than a very expensive food with no real extra benefits. Still, it was curious. He grabbed a boy that was earlier pushed outwards by the crowd and pulled him a bit closer.

"Say. Have you seen what happened there? Why all the commotion?" he asked, careful to distort his voice in a slithering way. The mask also gave it a strange vibration and echo.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Cora looked at the man with the mask. What a nice mask!

Nec, your turn again.

"I just questioned if that was real titan flesh or just cow meat.", Nec said, "Then he made it vaporize and now everyone is buying flesh!", Necs voice was as cold and calm as always, "If you're a fool, then buy it. He also said he has a potion able to turn you into a titan!"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:12 pm

Sebastian didn't observe the men move and decided to move on to another alley right in the open, Sebastian had his dagger on him and he rested his hand on it as five men came out from the other corner. He watched them different weapons, two with short daggers like his two with scouting legion swords more then likely stolen and the last one with a kitchen knife? he raised a brow but whipped his dagger out. Damn the black market. He grazed the first thug in the gut but his right shoulder was cut up badly by the one with the scouting legion swords, he yelped due to the burning pain he felt, Sebastian jumped back into the open but not fast enough his chest was sliced open. Not deep but a cut that made blood gush from the wound, he stabbed the man in the eye and cursed, "WHY THE HELL DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN I COME HERE?!"
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:51 pm

Auth gave a small laugh. Through the mask, it sounded disturbing, to say the least. "So, one of them flesh-sellers? They amuse me, and their customers even more." He looked around the market, and realized it didn't look at all like it was described. Well, it was to be expected. This sort of place changes from one day to another, let alone years. Except for the violence. Even now, a man was assaulted by five other in a corner. But here, no one will even look in that direction twice.

"It's been a good while since my last visit down here. Would you mind showing me around for a bit?" he told the boy as he drew a small silver coin and placed it in the hand of his guide-to-be. "I'll give you another one when we're done. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Nec looked at the coin, she probably didn't need that, but she took it anyway.
"Yes!", she said, "what do you want to buy? Children?", that was more meant as a joke, but he probably wasn't able to identify it.
"Or some weapons, there is an old merchant selling pretty good old weapons. They also have 3DMG somewhere else."

I hate taking over the body if I have to talk to people, you know that right?
Of course I know, can you do it, please?
I will I will...but I want one of that coins to belong to me.
You can have it.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:32 pm

"Well... Before anything I'd like you to point me to a merchant of vintage weaponry. I think he used to call himself "The Vendor form the Mists of Time", but who knows how he's called now" He looked at the man in the corner again. Weapons were already out. By looking at them, he could bet a gold coin on the loner. He just looked more ready for this. Either way, it wasn't his business.

Auth opened his mouth, then shut it right back up. Black Crow wasn't a very talkative fellow, so he should abstain from talking any more than strictly needed. Thus, he merely said: "Lead on".
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Nex started to go, the place was old, so it shouldn't have changed the place it used to be. She found it and pointed at the merchant, "Here you go!"
The merchant was an old man who seemed to know the guy with the mask.
"You're finally here, black crow!", he smiled, "I have some weapons that could suite your family!", he want a bit back and started searching for something.

Nex looked back a little tumult was going on, someone had found a guy from the stationary guard.
"LOOK WHO WE FOUND, A RAT TRYING TO LET US GET FOUND!", with these words he cut the man's throat.
Nex laughed, "What an idiot for coming to the black market."
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:17 am

Auth leaned over and towards the merchant's ear. "Add a loaded bladed-flintlock and two of them sleek daggers of yours to the usual payment." The merchant quickly passed him a small leather pouch for keeping black powder, which Auth knew that contained, in fact, a small diamond, then the weapons requested. He quickly made them disappear in the folds of his cloak, and handed one dagger over to the boy, in such a manner that only said boy would see the weapon. It had a long, slightly curved and double-edged blade. Razor sharp.

"I have a bad feeling. Take the knife as bonus, and keep your guard up more than usual." He eyed the place full of suspicion. Something was off, even for this place. He couldn't nail down exactly what, but there certainly was something. Hopefully it won't have to do with them, but people who wish to live long don't bet on hopes.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:19 am

Nec was slightly confused but took the dagger and also made it disappear in his cloak. The people were getting anxious. That was definetly how it was supposed to be. Nec quickly grabbed the man's arm and pulled him away, away from the crowd for now. She rushed through the narrow corridors of the black market. Nec saw a great opportunity for now, a carpet vendor. As noone was looking she pushed the guy behind the hanging carpets.
"Stay silent!", she whispered and took a look around the corner. Were there...she wasn't sure. But it seemed that some people from the stationary guard were down here, not good for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:55 pm

Severin looked up from his papers as someone entered the stall. He stood up, and looked the two people up and down. "Off with the concealed weapons." He stated as he shouldered Flammende Gerechtigkeit. "You have five seconds to comply before you get enscribed on a tombstone." Jeremy walked into the stall, and stopped when he noticed Auth and Nec. Unlike Severin, Jeremy wasn't wearing military uniform. "Uh.." Jeremy started. "Who are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:14 am

Auth frowned. Who did these people think they were? Wearing military uniform and threatening somebody with a rifle, down here? He chuckled. This guy was either stupidly brave, or just plain stupid.
"Look at that!" he said, talking loud enough to be heard form the street. "He's threatening me with a rifle, saying I'd got weapons or something!" He laughed. "I'm an honest man, unarmed. Like everyone down here. Isn't that right?" The last question was pointed towards the people who gathered around.

A murmur stared passing through the crowd. Soon enough, a group of bigger thugs came forward, just as some smaller guys stared slithering towards the back of the military man. No matter how scary the policeman - which, in fact, wasn't even police - this place had seen worse. The fact the market still persisted, even if it didn't obey any law or authority, meant something in regards to how much power military had over this place.

"Come on, you can come and see for yourself that I have no weapons. Or are you some sort of psychopathic outlaw that pretends to be an authority, but then disobey all rules and just shoot madly at everyone?" Auth said. No matter what happened, he had the higher ground. Worst case scenario? He'd get shot in the face. Too bad his mask was metal-plated on the inside, and that he wouldn't die. Unlike a certain man here...
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:46 am

Nec starred at Severin. What the heck was he thinking? Just being down here wearing a military uniform was a death sentence. Too bad Cora knew him.

That idiot! Just because he wears a uniform doesn't mean he can break the laws down here, we could save him...
Since did you start to save people? You could die from that you know.
I know...but if we get found down here that wouldn't be very good either. Argh I don't know Nec, do something!

Nec came closer to the man and shoved his gun away, she leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "Listen, peasant, do you want to live? Then stop pointing the fucking gun at that man. You don't seem to be that idiotic so stop thinking you have any fucking thing to say down here, wearing that uniform means you WANT to be dead. If you want to live tell me otherwise you are going to rest in pieces!", Nec's plan was simple, if he said yes then she would make him look dead and get him away, otherwise...well then he didn't just LOOK dead.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:30 am

Severin chuckled. "Jeremy, it appears we have some more visitors. Show them out." He said, gesturing to the thugs gathering. Jeremy nodded, and went outside the stall. Several loud metallic sounds could be heard, and Jeremy came back in. "Thugs dispersed." Severin looked at Cora. "I am no peasant. And there's a reason why, unlike you, I don't wear disguises." Severin packed up his papers. "Now, I have some leads to follow." Severin exited the stall, followed by Jeremy. Several thugs were lying on the ground, unconscious. The others had run off. "Jeremy, grab the others and meet up at the area B. It's time." Nodding, Jeremy left, and Severin continued walking. The denizens all moved out of his way. He stopped at one of the stalls, where he was greeted by a jovial man with a large beard. After talking for several moments, they headed inside the stall.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:47 am

Nec shook her head and looked to the mask man.
"He is an idiot, a really big idiot!", she looked outside. This was going to end bad. She saw more people getting nerveous what a great opportunity to show this show-off who was in charge here.
"Hey mask-man. Some of the people now you, you've been on this market for a long time, you have influence. Make this man disappear, let them do it for you, or I will do it!", whispered Nec and turned her head to him, "You get more influence and this man might get away alive, let them kill this 'Jeremy'!"

Hey Nec...we shouldn't do this...probably, he said something about knowing us...
We can turn this around and make it look like we saved his life, could turn out great.
You are really excited right Nec, you don't talk normally.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:06 am

Auth saw the man go away. Funny enough that he didn't have enough courage to actually shoot that rifle of his. Maybe he should show him how it's done...?

"Hey mask-man. Some of the people now you, you've been on this market for a long time, you have influence. Make this man disappear, let them do it for you, or I will do it!" Said the boy that had been guiding him. "You get more influence and this man might get away alive, let them kill this 'Jeremy'!"

It sounded... reasonable. "I don't see why not. In any case though, you owe me one when this is all said and done." he whispered back.

Auth... no, Black Crow disappeared into the crowd. A question here, a coin there, a threat, a proposition... It all took him less than a minute. A gang of thugs approached Jeremy, and he started to get ready for a fight. Too bad people here didn't fight fair: Three gunshots were heard, and two holes appeared in the man's chest (the third one appeared in the leg of one of the thugs, which then proceeded to curse as hard as he could). Jeremy then proceeded to quite unceremoniously drop dead.

In this this time, Auth took position right next to the stall in which the other one entered. he positioned himself in such a way that you couldn't see him if you looked from the inside. "Don't worry. I stand here just to disarm him, then drive the point home." He whispered towards the boy. This had been the easy part. Now for the hard one: convince the crowd not to shoot the other one too.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:53 am

Nec heard the man's whisper. Owing him one, that didn't matter, Nec would disappear after that and even if he found out who she was even then owing him one wouldn't change anything she could handle it.
Nec made her way through the crowd, how great it was to be taller one than a lot of the people here, as they saw her they made a way for her to get through. She stood in front of the stall, far away enough to get away easiliy and close enough to the crowd to grab one of the people and use them as a shield. She stood there waiting for the man to come out, one of her hands was in her coat, ready to get that dagger anytime.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:07 am

The real Jeremy walked up behind Auth, wearing different clothing and a hat. He then knocked Auth unconscious with a hard swing of a shovel. Jeremy then disappeared from Nec's sight. Severin exited the stall on the other side of Nec, and shot Nec's leg. "There's a reason, trainee." He stated. Severin then disappeared as well. The bearded man exited the stall, and began advertising his wares. "Hard to get items!" He boasted. "Hard steel blades, salt, gunpowder!"
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:06 am

Auth saw black for a split second, then collapsed. Blessed be the steel of his mask, as he wasn't unconscious yet. Still, pretending to be was an advantage for the time being. He then saw the boy get shot in the leg, and merchant coming out to distract the crowd. This was bad. Very bad.

He got up when the two men left in the market. He went to the boy and helped him to his feet. "Look. I don't like that guy. At all." He looked in the distance. "I feel like this whole place might be threatened." He looked back at the boy. "You either convince him to tell us exactly what is it that he's planning, or I'm going to hire the Night Daggers to go after him. For his sake, I hope you can do it."

The Night Daggers. Best assassin group there was in the whole world, and without exaggerating, too. They were known to use all sorts of ways, ranging from poisons and clean kills all the way to using Anti-Personal 3DMG. Ex-Elite-MP, every single one of them, and lethal enough to kill nearly anyone. Here, in their home ground, not even the king himself could walk without risking death. And if it was the market at possible danger, that guy would likely end up dead before he could even blink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The black market (open, possible violence and gore)   The black market (open, possible violence and gore) Empty

Back to top Go down

The black market (open, possible violence and gore)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next