Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

New titans, new day (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Orchid blinked as she was shaken awake, stretching her arms wide.
"I'm ready if you are, Scout." She muttered, craning her neck with a series of popping sounds.
Orchid looked around, grabbing a canteen of water and raising it to her lips, drinking deeply, a trickle rolling from her mouth. She wiped her mouth as she offered it to Sebastian.
"Want some? Might be your last."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Sebastian narrowed his eyes, "My plan will work, they always work no matter what." He said taking the flask and staring her dead in the eye as he drank the rest of the water before throwing it to the floor, he jumped out the window and flew towards the wall they had three hours to make it to the wall just enough time.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:44 pm

She blinked as Seb flew through the window, hurtling after him.
"Cocky suicidal moron." She muttered, narrowly avoiding a Titan's grasp as she tried to keep up with Sebastian.
She had heard the Scouts were arrogant, and this was a confirmation of that.
She managed to take out a Titan as she boosted quickly.
If that idiot kept getting ahead of her, she couldn't protect him.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:47 pm

Sebastian kept flying forward only looking back to make sure she was okay, he might be going faster then he should but he didn't care, they were close and they still had an extra hour to do anything once they got to the wall, pah she didn't want to find out what he could do or what he did for a job, more about getting paid for saving the idiot who went out on his own to trost.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Finally, Orchid had had enough.
"Slow down, moron!" She called, ducking under a Titan's fist.
"You wanna get killed?!"
Sometimes she regretted not joining the Scout Regiment, not following in her mother's footsteps.
This was not one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:55 pm

Sebastian looked back and landed on top of a buildings roof, he crossed his arms and waited yelling out, "Not my fault that you cant keep up too bad the MP doesn't teach you how to escape this kinda stuff with your diamonds and fancy dresses and suits.."
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:58 pm

She landed beside him with a thud, glaring at Seb.
"Oh, yeah? At least I was good enough to make it in, Scout!"
Even Orchid had to admit that the MP was ill prepared to fight, just look at the remnants of her old squad! But that didn't mean she had to admit anything to this pompous, arrogant fool.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Sebastian smirks taking off, "I could have joined but my step dad was MP and he beat me so i said no thanks and joined the scouts, my real dad was in there the one that didn't beat me." He said as he flew faster then slower to let her catch up.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:05 pm

Orchid's face remained neutral, but her eyebrow twitched.
She thought deeply as she followed Seb.
Him mentioning his abusive father reminded her of her own father, who was adamantly against her joining the military.
She kept pace, noticing him slowing down for her, which made her scowl.
So focused, she didn't notice the fist until it was too late, giving a cry of surprise as she was smacked out of the air, her head hitting the ground, dazing her, and her arm twisting unnaturally.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Sebastian turned around his face went into a death stare as he launched himself at the titan slicing it cut just deep enough to kill it, he flew down to her and grabbed her jumping away from the earthquake he saw her head bleeding, he wrapped a bandage around her head and he gulped as he grabbed her arm and popped it back into place quickly, he picked her up in his arms and ran towards the wall hearing titans behind him and the Garrison squad yelling towards him, he ran through the gate and huffed loudly placing her down on a stretcher in a medical bay area. He sat down in a chair and waited for her to wake up, hoping she wasn't dead, now it was true he did have a crush on her, perfect...
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:17 pm

When Orchid came to, the first thing she noticed was that her ODM gear was gone. The second thing was the bandage wrapped around her head, and the third thing was the presence nearby.
She slowly opened her eyes, attempting to rise, hissing as her arm screamed in pain. She spotted Seb, and scowled.
"What the hell happened, Scout?!" She demanded, resting on her good elbow.
If she was laid up for too long, her CO would demote her, and Orchid could NOT have that!
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:36 am

Sebastian jumped almost falling out of his chair, "Gah!, geez i saved you, a titan slapped you out of the sky, i killed it brought you here to make sure you were okay they said you can begin moving by yourself later your legs are too weak to move."
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:34 am

Orchid blinked a few times, staring blankly at Sebastian. She had gotten attacked? And he'd saved her?
To say that confused her was an understatement. Why? Why would he save her? It wasn't like he had any obligation to her, or anything to gain from her living; the only reason she even bothered to help him at all was because her CO would have her head if he died.
But Sebastian didn't have that. He had absolutely nothing to gain from getting her here, and indeed had risked his own life. If the situation was reversed, she would leave him to die in a heartbeat, and wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it.
". . . .Why?" She asked, dumbfounded."Why would you save me? What did you gain?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:05 pm

Sebastian looked away his face red, "Dont ask me that, I would rather save someone else from a horrible death then save my own skin, geez just because we don't know each other doesn't mean we cant save one another." He said quickly as he looked around the bay, "They are making a cane for you, they said your wounds wont fully heal till next week."
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Orchid winced. A cane? No, she could NOT look weak!
"No!" She snapped. "No cane! I can do it!"
She once again tried to rise, whimpering as her arm pressed against the cot.
Dammit, she could DO THIS!
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:11 pm

Sebastian sighed taking his hand and pushing her down by her stomach he opened a book and began reading with the other, "Your not going anywhere until you heal up or they bring the cane got it?" he said calmly not caring if she hit him or yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:14 pm

Orchid growled at Sebastian, sending him a death glare.
"Get off of me!" She snarled, pushing on his hand with her good arm.
"I can take it. It's just pain."
If the other MP's saw her like this, she was doomed for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:16 pm

Sebastian turned bringing his face inches from her's, "You. Are. Not. Moving." He said pushing her back down once again ignoring the death glare as he read some more, the book was interesting teaching about the outside world some of it was a lie but oh well.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:19 pm

She struggled for a moment longer, then sighed and resigned herself to glaring daggers at him.
"Fine." Came the mutter. "Don't know why you care."
Why in the name of hell did this guy care, anyways? He didn't even know her.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:22 pm

Sebastian looked away again his face a darker red, moving his hand away from her he tried to keep reading, "Their is a reason i care but i wont tell you." He said silently as he read through the rest of his book.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:26 pm

Orchid's brow furrowed.
She didn't like secrets. But she grudgingly admitted to herself that despite he annoyed her, Sebastian had saved her life; and that brought a tiny amount of respect in her eyes. A minuscule amount, but still something.
She sighed and brushed a lock of hair out of her face.
She sat in silence, biting her lip. What did she do now? She didn't exactly face situations like this often, and she wondered whether or not to instigate conversation. What about? The weather? His life? His job? her job?
Her head spun and she inwardly cursed her own ineptitude.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:28 pm

Sebastian stole glances at her from time to time, She is very pretty, gah i already know i have a crush on her, but I'm a Nat in her eyes. He thought silently as he kept reading before closing the book and leaning back his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Orchid watched as Sebastian closed his eyes. The MP had no idea whether or not to wake him, or even if he was asleep. She sighed and glared at her bad arm, attempting to will it into working.
After a few minutes of that, she growled and checked Seb, making sure he was still asleep. He was.
She tried to rise as quietly as possible, biting through her lip in pain as she struggled, to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Sebastian slowly yawned his eye lids lifting slowly as he looked to his right, an empty bed and nothing else he fell asleep again murmuring, "No...daddy I'm sorry please don't hit me please don't! No I'm sorry! AHHH!" he jumped up his arms covering his face, he gulped his eyes filled with tears, "Oh crap.."
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:42 pm

Orchid gave a start as Seb began talking in his sleep.
What she heard gave her a chill, reminding her of her own childhood, and her own father.
She stared at him wide-eyed when he woke with tears in his eyes, frozen mid-rise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New titans, new day (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next