Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
normal random day - Page 2 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

normal random day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

normal random day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:12 am

Luke similes and takes another bite from his ice cream, saying afterwards "Thanks.", he then notices that her hair is blown into her eyes as the wind whistles by, Luke then takes his hand and brushings her hair to the side saying, "I'd like a good view of those beautiful eyes, if that isn't a problem of course." Luke was smiling and happy as can be for the longest time.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:
*: scouting legion

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:19 am

Kena blushes for what he said, "Their not beautiful I bet there are other girls that are better then me," she mummers still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:23 am

Luke then stares into her eyes speaking, "I don't believe there are girls any better then you, in fact I know there aren't. Knowing that I not only have the evidence right in front of me, but that I get to at least spend the day with you, a beautiful and amazing girl".
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:35 am

Kena blushes even more and hides her face. She can't believe this no one has ever said something like that to her.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:37 am

Luke then places a few fingers under her chin to lightly guide her to look up and not to hide her face, he then notices that she also has ice cream on her face and licks it off saying, "Better not waste it, right?". Luke was genuinely smiling at this point and happy too.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:45 am

Kena blushes even more if it was possible. She looks at him but then miles, "Right but I think I found another on you." She licks a speck off the side of his lips. "Much better what were you doing saving it for later?"
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:49 am

Luke smiles saying, "Thanks". After he looks at her for a moment and says, "I think you missed some there" Luke goes forward to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:54 am

Kena blushes this was her first kiss. So this is how it felt? She kisses back warping her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:57 am

Luke then blushes when she kisses back and he places his hands on her hips pulling her closer for the kiss, the kiss was amazing Luke thought. It was truly something.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:04 am

Kena smiles kissing him. She couldn't help but love it. It was like firework in her stumic. She just keeps melting into the kiss in his arms if it keeps up she might will be to weak to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:08 am

Luke smiles in the kiss as well, holding her tightly. He can feel his cheeks burning and butterfly's arise in his stomach. He is loving the fact that they are kissing and embraces it.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:16 am

Yui breaks for air. Even though she wanted to stay like that forever it was still her first kiss and she doesn't know how to make it last longer. She breaths heavily leaning her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:21 am

Luke then places his arms around her after they break away, smiling and breathing more heavily then usual. Luke was enjoying the time they were spending together and also wishes it could stay this way forever.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:23 am

Kena was still leaning her head on his chest smiling. "I love you," she mummers under breath passing out from to much heat again.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:30 am

Luke catches her and tries to wake her up with a light shake followed by a kiss. Luke was ecstatic and very happy. She said she loved him he thought. He hasn't hear'd that since.... Luke's mind trailed off for a moment and he shakes it off embracing the time Luke and Kena were having.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:37 am

Kena was waking u in his arms smileing. She didnt want to move but what if he wont accept what she just said what if this is all a dream. She thinks about it tears coming down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:40 am

Luke is surprised for a moment speaks saying, "I love you too.", he then hugs her and holds her tight saying, "Please don't cry, the only thing I'd like to see is you smile". He then kisses the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:41 am

Kena nods then wipes her tears and smile, "Is that good?" She looks him back to her cheerful self she couldn't be anymore happier.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:43 am

Luke smiles, then brushing her hair to the side with his hand saying, "It's a great thing". He then holds her tighter and thinks about what will happen, he was always afraid to fall in love before and vowed to never. But he broke this and now he is afraid of losing her.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:48 am

Kena giggles hugging back, "My Lukey-chan." She jokes kissing his cheek. She loves him she never thought there will be someone that would love her for her it makes her happy.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:54 am

Luke smiles at his new given nickname and holds her hand, now walking with her. It doesn't matter where, all that matters is that the two are together. He truly does love her, and he is so happy that she does back as well afterwards saying, "My Kena-Chan." he says this while smile, readjusting his scarf with his open hand.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:02 am

She blushes and smiles and walks with him then she looks seeing the park and smiles thinking how she loves it there.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:05 am

Luke looks to Kena saying, "Would you like to go in the park?". He's smiling and enjoying his time with Kena, he is still holding her hand waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:09 am

Kena nods happily, "Yes I would love to Lucky-chan." She smiles walking with him she loved holding his hand it made her feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:15 am

Luke then leads the two into the park, Luke then lets go and sits on the grass smiling and saying "Coming to sit Kena-Chan?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: normal random day   normal random day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

normal random day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next