Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Just a Normal Day  Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Just a Normal Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jova

Jova

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Just a Normal Day  Empty
PostSubject: Just a Normal Day    Just a Normal Day  EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm

The training ground was a nice place to well train. It was a bright day with clouds going through the sky from time to time. It would block the suns ray from fully hitting anybody who walked by the area. There was no sign of raining today, and the birds flew through the sky without any care in the world. There were no alerts of Titans breaking in, or anything of the sort. It was a good day, and he was glad for it. He just knew that this was a time to do some training. He wouldn’t be surprised if there were people here either waiting for some type of instruction. He figured he would gladly be able to help out in any way he could.

Kyokan was moving towards the grounds right now. He was actually going to check the usually place. It was plain, and it was in an area that people could usually run around, or do basic combat at. There was also a forest not far from there. It was what he was planning on going if there was nobody here. He had his 3D Maneuver Gear on him right now as well. He was wearing his regular clothing right now since there was nobody to till him otherwise. He knew that it would be different when he went out to the walls but for today there was no stopping him. He looked like he had gone through so many things in his life, but he really didn’t.

The only thing he had was that he was still alive and well. He wasn’t Titan food, and he didn’t think he would. He just stretched his arms up into the air while he was walking. ”I wondered who the hell is around here at this time. I hope I can be alone, or else I’m going to have to do some work,” he spoke to himself as he was arriving at the location. He was not able to see who was around the place as he was just making his arrival.

Last edited by Jova on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reinji

Reinji

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Trainee

Just a Normal Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day    Just a Normal Day  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Lykus had gotten up early to prepare himself for the day. After washing and clothing himself in his uniform, he pulled his hair into a ponytail before heading outside to meet the day. What was planned? Nothing as far as he knew. He couldn't dilly dally; he was here for a reason and that reason was to get stronger.

What had caught his eye was the 3D Maneuver Gear. To be able to soar through the sky like a bird and fight has always been amazing. But who of the trainers would teach him? Lykus was determined to learn. He had walked around and looked about until he found Kyokan Toukai.

"Commander Toukai, sir, good morning" Lykus saluted once he neared the young man. Even though the man was higher rank, he seemed to be near Lykus' age, but then again, soldiers could start at an early age.
Back to top Go down
Jova

Jova

Character sheet
Stats:

Just a Normal Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day    Just a Normal Day  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:22 am

Kyokan moved around the area as it was really an empty location right now. The location of where they put trainee to go through hand to hand combat. He started to stretched as he figured that doing some intense exercise would work. He would enjoy it for a bit until he got lazy. The stretching session didn’t last long, and when he was finished with it all, he had the sudden urge to yawn. ”Ahhh,” he squinted his eyes and everything as he finished off yawning. It was time for him to start doing something. He got into position as he was close to lifting his feet off the ground.

That was when he heard his name being called. He just sighed as he stood up straight, and turned in the direction where his name had come from. The man was wearing his standard uniform, and he figured it was a trainee. That meant he was probably going to have train this young man. ”Good morning. I’m surprised that someone would be out here in the morning,” he walked over to the guy. The man looked like he be around his age group, but he wasn’t sure. It was all because of the fact that looks could be deceiving. ”I see you are a trainee. What branch are you aiming to enter after your graduation?” he asked him curious to what he would say.

That was when he scratched his head. He had forgotten to ask the guy his name. That was something he figured he would do, which made him sighed. ”What is your name by the way?” he asked the young man wondering what he would say. He didn’t like to go through paper works, and since this guy was still training to become a soldier, then it just meant he was not someone Kyokan would have known about.
Back to top Go down
Reinji

Reinji

Character sheet
Stats:

Just a Normal Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day    Just a Normal Day  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:41 pm

It seems that the commander was doing morning stretches before the trainee had interrupted him. Lykus was hoping he had made a good first impression by getting up so early. "I am Lykus Strix, sir" He dropped his salute but kept his straight posture, after all, he is in front of something of high ranking, "I wish to join the Scouting Legion, sir".

It was dangerous, he knows, but he doesn't want to hear the speech all over again. The scouting region are the ones who collect the most information and are the ones who further humanity in the war against the titans; to throw off the subject, he pushed forward, "I would like to learn how to use the 3D Maneuver Gear, sir".
Back to top Go down
Jova

Jova

Character sheet
Stats:

Just a Normal Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day    Just a Normal Day  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Kyokan had the man introduce himself; that was good, and he had easily done so. This guy was quick to follow orders, which was not bad. It could be what saved him in the battlefield, or probably would get him killed. ”It’s good to meet you Lykus. That is an interesting name if I saw so myself,” he smirked as he knew that his name was really weird, but there was nothing he could do about it. He did notice that he saluted him, and he figured that was coming. He didn’t think this would happen, but of course he couldn’t get used to it.

”The Scouting Legion; I see you want to join the crazy people who try their best to get themselves kill? There are a lot of people who try their best to do what they can in the group, but it’s hard to come out with the best information. I mean they do other things. Are you sure you want to risk your life just to get outside of these walls? It’s nice in the walls, and it does ensure our safety, even though it seems like we have some abnormal Titans breaking walls,” he commented with a smile on his face.

This guy probably knew what he was getting himself into. He figured that in the tone of his voice when he said what branch he wanted to join. That was when he told him that he wanted to learn how to use the 3D Maneuver Gear. He scratched his head when he heard that. He couldn’t give him his to use because that was his. They were only given one, and they fixed it on their own until it was unfixable. ”I see well have you done the test where you have to balance yourself in the air with the harness?” he asked him. They could use that right now, and since he was with him, he wouldn’t get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Majin Vegeta
Admin
Majin Vegeta

Character sheet
Stats:

Just a Normal Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day    Just a Normal Day  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:59 am

Mahiro was walking around while reading a book, the book is someone trying to avenge his father, but in the end everyone dies. The book is known for it's tragedy. He always wakes up early just to read a couple pages before he is gonna train. Mahiro seemed bored so he went to the training ground, he figured that there would be people there training. He wouldn't be surprised if he could see tons of people there, after a few minutes he arrived there. He was listening to their conversation from a distance while pretending to be reading a book at the same time he was playing with his hair.

At some point they were talking about how to use a Maneuver gear, he was extremely interested in those. His goal is to avenge his friends and family, so he must know how to use one properly.
He quickly headed over to them standing in front of them looking them in their eyes seriously. He saluted them and started introducing himself, "My name is Fuwa Mahiro, but call me Mahiro. After my graduation I want to enter the branch that is most active fighting the Titans. While passing my way through the training grounds I overheard your conversation, I would also like to learn how to use a maneuver gear properly!" He grabs a leaf from the ground and puts it between his book, so he wouldn't forget where he left off last time and leaves his book on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Reinji

Reinji

Character sheet
Stats:

Just a Normal Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day    Just a Normal Day  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:13 pm

"Thank you" Lykus answered Kyokan's compliment, and there it went. The speech of how dangerous the Scouting Legion was. This surely wasn't the first time he had heard it and it's probably not going to be the last time. What did scare him a bit was the idea of 'abnormal titans'. They were unpredictable and no one knew why they differed from the rest. Fighting titans like those have led to many deaths, even those of highly skilled soldiers.

"No, I haven't and I would like to start as soon as possible, sir" Lykus answered Kyokan's question concerning the harnesses. Then entered a peer, ready and willing to learn as well. It didn't bother Lykus, having a peer by his side will give him a way of measuring himself. He saluted Mahiro.
Back to top Go down
Jova

Jova

Character sheet
Stats:

Just a Normal Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day    Just a Normal Day  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:10 pm

Kyokan had smiled at the man as he was cool with doing the little exercise. That was good, and that was when he noticed the presence of someone else. He just looked at the new person, and it seemed like he was quick to introduce himself. That was good, and that meant there was going to be another person to help out. He couldn’t call himself a teacher even though he did learn everything they were learning when he was in the academy. Some of what they were learning was things he probably found out about while he was a soldier already. ”I guess you are also a soldier who wants to join the Scouting Legion. It’s no joke, and that all I can say,” he just added.

He nodded on what he had said to him, and he turned to where the harness contraption was located it. ”I guess you will be learning how to balance yourself while you guys are in air,” he brought up moving closer to the area. ”Now come with me,” he made his way towards the harness, and when he got there, he turned to look at the two that were here. ”Well Lykus, and Mahiro. It’s a pleasure to meet you two. I hope I will be alive till see you guys join the Scouting Legion. Still for now, how about you two put on the harness on,” he spoke to them.

They were going to use this, and after they were ready he was going to pull them up, so they would be able to balance themselves. ”Once you do that we will start. I also hope this helps you greatly when we you guys have to do this as a test,” he commented, hoping that he would be of some help.
Back to top Go down
Reinji

Reinji

Character sheet
Stats:

Just a Normal Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day    Just a Normal Day  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:25 am

After the small greet, Lykus followed Kyokan towards the harness. With only but two wires supporting the strap set, it worried the young man, but he knew if it was possible to get this done, then he could indeed complete the task, "I'll be first" he said as he moved to the harness.

It had taken some time to understand how to get into the harness since there was no instruction manual, but he had finally gotten into it after a moment. It felt weird and comforting; not loose and not too tight. "Ready" Lykus called to the commander as he observed the wires connecting at his waist.
Back to top Go down
Majin Vegeta
Admin
Majin Vegeta

Character sheet
Stats:

Just a Normal Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day    Just a Normal Day  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Mahiro quickly picked up his book and started following Kyokan and Lykus strap set with two wires supporting it. Mahiro was a bit disappointed, he never imagined it looked like that. He only read stories about it but never seen one in real. When they arrived to it, he wanted to volunteer to be the first one to test it but Lykus was a step ahead of him. It angered Mahiro a bit but he didn't mind it, as long it wouldn't take long to prepare.

He saw Lykus having trouble with getting into the harness and got impatient, he walked away for a bit while reading a book. Before any of them would ask where he was heading to he quickly said "[color=red]I'm only going to buy something to eat, I'm hungry. Can't train on an empty stomach." did he say with a fake smile. And walked away at a fast pace trying to get out as soon as possible. "Pff, if he doesn't know how to wear a harness properly why would he volunteer?" thinking about it made it even worse. After washing his face he calmed down. He noticed that he was extremely nervous because it was his first training there, he had a hard time controlling his emotions. "It'll be alright, no worries. I can pull this off, I've read a lot of books. I should be able to pull this off." he tried comforting himself because stressing about it would make it even worse.

While talking courage into himself, he went to buy some breakfast. He hadn't eaten anything and he told them that he would buy some, he wouldn't want them to think of him as a liar. So he bought some bread for him and Kyokan and Lykus, because it wouldn't be nice to buy something for himself only. After returning back to them he dropped the bag with bread in front of them on the ground, and sat next it while eating his bread. "There, have it. And did I miss anything while I was gone?"
Back to top Go down
Jova

Jova

Character sheet
Stats:

Just a Normal Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day    Just a Normal Day  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:35 am

Kyokan smiled as the first person to introduce himself was the first to go. It seemed like the other guy wasn’t happy with that. He just smiled and figured it was only going to be like that. He just looked over to Lykus as he heard Mahiro’s reason for leaving. He was coming back, and that was good. He just looked back at Lyus as the man took a while to get things ready. He just looked at him as it was time. ”Well that’s good that you got them on; now it’s time for me to raise it up for you. I advise you that you try to balance yourself as best as possible. You will be in the air when I pull you up, and being able to master this trick is what will pass you when you take this test,” he explained to Lykus as he wished that Mahiro was here, so he wouldn’t have to say it twice.

The Commander was getting ready to start the test, and that was when he noticed that Mahiro had come back. It was pretty quick on what he did, and it seemed like he brought food for them as well. He smiled because this guy was kind in a way. ”Thank you I think. Well you didn’t miss anything. I was just telling Lykus that he needs to balance himself as best as possible. There is also the fact that if you put your legs a certain way, you will be able to balance yourself. Still all I did was stay straight with my knees slightly bent,” he smiled at the man as it was time. Lykus said he was ready, so there was no asking him that.

Kyokan had pulled using his strength, and raised the man in front of him into the air. He just looked at him hoping that he would be able to do it. If not they would try it again, but after Mahiro tried of course. He was just hoping that he wouldn’t hit his head with the floor as it might be a scary thing to see, and not a good thing to experience.
Back to top Go down
Reinji

Reinji

Character sheet
Stats:

Just a Normal Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day    Just a Normal Day  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:58 pm

Kyokan had given the run-around for balancing, which was of course required and Lykus knew this, what went through the young man's mind though was why didn't Mahiro eat before leaving the dorm? Then Lykus' stomach growled and he realized he shouldn't have thought such a thing since he didn't really eat anything either.

Mahiro returned with bread for everyone which threw Lykus' concentration off. Kyokan had lifted him up, the wires tugged and levitated him off the ground. He was falling back, quickly he shifted his feet and his upper body, then he was falling forward faster than he was falling back; he didn't think, his feet were waving, trying to keep himself from falling.

"Ugh!" Lykus found himself upside down, hanging there, "Sorry... I guess I'm just hungry" he said the moment his stomach growled again. Lykus looked at the bag of bread, he could smell it well. [color=orange] "If it's alright with you, could I get a bite to eat while Mahiro tries?
Back to top Go down

Just a Normal Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day    Just a Normal Day  EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Albus yawned waking up, he put on his clothes and headed outside he walked over to the 3-D maneuvering Gear area with a smile, he looked at the three men who looked to also be his age or higher, "Hello mind if i join you? I'm albus" (Is new so i most likely wont get the colors right so please help if i don't)

Last edited by Albus on Sun May 25, 2014 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a Normal Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day    Just a Normal Day  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Normal Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Attack on Titan :: The Inner District :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: