Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] - Page 3 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]

Go down 
+5
No Name
Namara
Shiro Shinozaki
Rosalinde
//
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mr. E

Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:52 pm

"Then go. I wish you the best of luck." He told Reia. Ernest walked along the wall towards Orchid. The girl wore the Military Police emblem, and she was ridiculously skilled with a blade. But other than that, Ernest knew nothing about her. "You. Don't you have a squad? I think I'd remember if you were in mine."
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:55 pm

She shook her head.
"When it became clear that my squad was doomed, I abandoned them to ensure my own survival."
She shrugged.
"I don't know if they're still alive, and to be honest, I don't care. They were a bunch of morons in over their head."
She blew a lock of hair out of her face.
"So no, I no longer have a squad."
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:57 pm

Reia stood still for a moment as Ernest walked away. "Did he not hear my question, or did he just ignore me?" she wondered. "Tch. Whatever. I have work to do." The city still needed to be cleared, after all.

Reia readied herself to descend the wall, then stopped. "Luke..." she whispered. What had happened to him? Reia didn't know him well, but he was still a scout, and she wanted to make sure he was alright. "Hey, you!" She called to a garrison soldier nearby. "Have you seen a scout named Luke pass this way?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. E

Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:04 pm

"So I'm guessing that you don't want to go back down there." Ernest said, looking down at the girl. At his 6'1" height, there was a reasonable height difference between them.
He had heard of soldiers deserting their squads because of cowardice, but never out of not caring. Orchid, she was an interesting person.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:07 pm

She winced.
"I don't have a choice. I'm on direct orders from the Commander to get 'make the MP look good by helping people.'" She shivered.
"I'm somewhat on 'shit detail' from something that went wrong on a mission."
Didn't help that the CO was an asshole, but she wasn't stupid enough to say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:15 pm

The soldier responded that no one by that name had come up the wall. "Guess I'll add him to the list of people I have to find," Reia thought as she turned toward Trost.

She checked to make sure the area was clear before descending the wall. "If I were the captain, where would I be?" she asked herself. The answer was easy. He would be where the real action was. Remembering to look out for Luke along the way, Reia took of toward the outer gate.
Back to top Go down
Mr. E

Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:19 pm

"Well, then I say mission accomplished. You oversaw the delivery of two injured soldiers to the wall. I'll mention it in my report." He told her, looking down at the girl. At his 6'1" height, there was quite a difference between them.
"As your acting CO, I say the both of us are dismissed for the day. I'll recall my squad- what's left of it- and then we can all share a round of booze at the local tavern. It'll be on the house too, the barkeep owes me." He loaded a yellow flare into the launcher, and fired it up into the air. Any surviving members of Ernest's squad started making their way out of Trost.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:23 pm

A tavern? Getting drinks? With PEOPLE?!
This was not her ideal way of celebrating, but she simply sighed. Going would guaruntee a good report, which she needed too much to turn down right now.
"Alright." She droned. "I will follow you."
She'd only been here once, and barely remembered the area.
Back to top Go down
Mr. E

Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:24 pm

(Will start new thread entitled "54 dead titan heads on the wall" in Hermiha district which will chronicle the upcoming tale of drunken antics.)
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:45 pm

After crossing the city and killing three more titans (twelve), Reia was reunited with her squad. Of course, Captain Levi wasn't at all happy that she had been gone so long, but he was too busy dealing with other matters to punish her, particularly the titan-shifter.

"Can I meet him?" she asked Levi.

"If the MPs don't kill him first," he responded.

"Who is he?"

"A cadet, fresh out of training. His name is Eren Jaeger."

No, it couldn't be. Was it possible that he was the same Eren that she knew in Shiganshina, before the fall of Wall Maria? The same hot-headed little boy that came into the coffee shop with his father and adopted sister every morning? Admittedly, she didn't know of anyone else by that name. Still, could Dr. Jaeger's son really be a titan shifter? Reia was about to find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3