Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]

Go down 
+5
No Name
Namara
Shiro Shinozaki
Rosalinde
//
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
//

//

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Shaking, shivering. The emitting breath of that ventured from Huang's mouth was slightly visible. It wasn't cold outside he thought to himself. Maybe he was getting sick after his encounter with the last titan he faced. Maybe this whole idea of venturing out without a shirt was a bad idea in the thoughts in Huang's head. That could have been the true cause of his constant shivering. "Achoo!" he sneezed impulsively. Huang tilted his head back and closed his eyes laying on the floor in the middle with a dead Titan in the background laying perfectly still. In fact, Huang was laying on the foot of the Titan with his head tilted up at the sky. "I truly wonder what the town has to eat, I'm so freaking hungry it's ridiculous." He said as his stomach growled almost on cue. Taking off his jacket and putting it over his head and wrapping the sleeves around and fastening it in a knot he war his military jacket like a scarf of his head. Completely ignoring the fact that he is getting sick from the lack of clothing he decided to remove even more clothing. "Achoo!" he sneezed again and opened his eyes as he got to his feet slowly, and carefully. Still winded from the one on one battle with the titan, in which his pants had scattered blood spots and blobs on them. His icy cold eyes sway in his pathway to spot a shady looking figure in the distance. Closing his eyes and sighing, he begins walking in the direction.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:36 pm

"Why do I always get the team members that run off?" Looking behind her, none of her team mates were with her any longer. 'W-what?! But they were...' Screams filled her ears and she attached herself to a tower, scanning the town. Her eyes filled with dread as she saw a girl barely above the age of sixteen who had been placed on her team being ripped in two by a 12 metre titan. Her stomach turned at the sight and she felt weak in the legs, so she dropped down to the nearest roof using her 3D gear.
Everyone was dying around her, and she was too weak to stop it. Rose suddenly heard the thud of a large body, and she looked around to see steam coming from one of the side streets. Flying over the alleys, she made her way to the street and gently landed on the cobblestone. A figure began to walk away from the body and she ran towards it, happy to see someone alive. "H-hey....wait, you were on my team.....Huang, right? I-I'm so glad...t-that someone i-is s-still...a-alive...." Tears began to fall down her face as she dropped to her knees. "E-everyone else.....I-I think they're all....dead..." Her voice was barely a whisper as she looked to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Shinozaki

Shiro Shinozaki

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:00 pm

A single raven haired male sat on a roof top. No, he was not a scout...to be honest he wasn't even a guard. Shiro was just a simple civilian. Sure he shouldn't be in the area when the titans were attacking, but a little danger wouldn't hold him back. He hadn't seen a titan close up. Yes, maybe in person, but not close...or at least not as close as he wanted. Hoping on to the next rooftop the male quickly made his way over to the fallen titan. Reaching the two scouts he simply sat on the rooftop as he listened to the two.

"I truly wonder what the town has to eat, I'm so freaking hungry it's ridiculous." The shirtless male said as he laid on the titan's foot. Just the mentioning of food made Shiro hungry, he was beginning to regret coming to Trost. Listening to Huang the young male on the rooftop though about the food he had packed. However he fought the urge to eat the food, he had to save it for later since it was all he had today. Well at least it's all he had unless he wanted to head home.

As a second scout came up to the male scout Shiro's ears perked up. Maybe the two would have something interesting that Shiro would hear. "H-hey....wait, you were on my team.....Huang, right? I-I'm so glad...t-that someone i-is s-still...a-alive...." Shiro chuckled quietly as he looked around noticing a blood covering a nearby alley. The sight of the blood made Shiro laugh manically. While he was trying to hide from the scouts he couldn't help himself.

Dropping down from the rooftop Shiro put out one hand to break his fall before getting back to his feet. "E-everyone else.....I-I think they're all....dead..." Hearing the girl stutter Shiro chuckled once more as he turned and walked up behind her. Standing merely a few meters from the girl. "Tsk, Tsk. What a pathetic excuse for a scout." He directed the insult to the girl. "I see the titans are doing their job of thinning the herd." The raven haired male cooed as he grinned ear-to-ear.

WORDS 366
TAGS
//, Rosalinde
NOTES ---
MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS & THQ

Last edited by Shiro Shinozaki on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Namara

Namara

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Namara breathed heavily as she flew through the cold air, her long white hair whipping past her face. Her lavender eyes were wide with unfathomable horror at the carnage below her, images flying through mind, faces of people she knew, dead, mutilated, devoured. Her stomach churned with nausea, but she was so horribly consumed by her shock she could barely recognize it. They were screaming in her ears, a horrific cacophony drowning out every other sound of battle. The clamor resonated through her emaciated body like an eternal gong, ripping through her soul and tearing at her heart. It was so unbearably loud she couldn't think of anything at all, nothing besides the thought that somehow it was all her fault. Perhaps if she'd just been a bit stronger, a bit faster, she could have saved them. The weight of their deaths bore down on her shoulders with what seemed like the force of the entire universe, encumbering her.

She was only shaken out of her astonishment when one of her hooks failed to attach to the wall she'd absentmindedly aimed for, and she rumbled across a roof top, somehow numb to the copious bruises the impact had inevitably left on her pale flesh. She collapsed on her knees, her deep lavender gaze filling with tears. "It's my fault. It's all my fault." she clenched her blades tight, her stomach contorting with despair. "Why? Why was I born... To be so weak?"

Her clenched fists abruptly began to shake, and a determined light began to glow behind her deep purple irises despite the deluge of tears that spilled from them. She bit down hard on her lip, her heart rate picking up with a ferocity she didn't know she was capable of possessing. get up. she commanded her fragile body just in time to miss being swept up by the looming hand of a titan. She narrowly escaped its grasp before she relocated to another roof top, her expression soft and defiant. no more. she affirmed sharply to herself, I'm not losing anyone else. I'm not going to sit back and die and let their deaths be meaningless.

She moved yet again as one of the beasts came uncomfortably close, this time landing on a building over looking two of her comrades. Relief spread through her like the warmth of a fire before she swiftly made her way down to meet them, elated tears brimming at the edges of her gaze. "You guys are alright!" she shouted in recognition as she landed beside them, her expression soft with concern despite the anxiety writhing through her gut. "We need to get off the ground though; it's not safe."

She glanced quickly to the side then, noticing another person up on a roof top. She waved frantically towards them, an elated smile of relief gracing her features until she realized the boy didn't have any gear. Her eyes widened with fear; was he not a soldier? Why was he not equipped? "Hey!" she screeched, her usually gentle voice lilting with panic, "do you need help?"

Her frantic demeanor quickly dissolved into bewilderment as the figure approached her comrades, an arrogant smile lighting his features and an insult passing his lips. She paused, her eyes wide with astonishment at his blunt audacity.

(Nams has many emotions xD)
Back to top Go down
//

//

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:59 pm

"Achoo! Jose Christos, this is only gonna get worse if I-" He paused his bantering and mockery of religion at the sound of hearing a voice in the distance. To be truthful, Huang could barely make out what the person said but it was very distinguishable. He could put his finger on it and bet money that it was a woman's voice. He could only hear bits and parts. "H-hey....wait, you were on my team.....Huang, right? I-I'm so glad...t-that someone i-is s-still...a-alive...." was said however, Huang could only hear the first part because of the vocal pitch seemed slightly higher. Usually when Huang gets sick his sensory skills aren't up to par hence him being hard to make out the figure in the distance and only hearing bits and parts of what the female was saying.

Huang reached around to rub the back of his head and tilted his head in slight. "Yeah, I remember you. Um, you're that one girl-" he said before being cut off and interrupted by her. As the two were walking to each other he could hear her more clearly which made things less awkward for Huang to try and act like he heard what she said instead of asking her to repeat herself. He doesn't like to be a bother or a hassle. "E-everyone else.....I-I think they're all....dead..." she explained. Huang wasn't really shocked or surprised. In fact, Huang predicted such a thing would happen. He's slightly disappointed that he missed the action and was too distracted with tackling his own titan to watch others get massacred. "Tsk.." he whispered as he continued walking toward the girl before hearing another sound off in the distance, "You guys are alright!" it was another female voice off in the distance above which made him focus his attention on the rooftops to see two figures above glaring down at him like hawks. It appears that Huang was being watched and to be quite honest, he was flattered. Hopefully he put on a good show. Thankfully, she spoke louder so Huang could hear her in the distance. Apparently, not everyone died unfortunately. As sick as it may sound, Huang was hoping to actually see people die instead of hear about it. "We need to get off the ground though; it's not safe." she explained before cutting her attention to the second figure above. Huang ignored the two above not out of rudeness or disrespect but figured it wasn't his place to talk to a stranger that he can't facial make out. He turned to the girl on the ground after heeding the wise and strategic warning of the girl above and started speaking, "We should really move-" a slight thud sound as if something fell, his eyes immediately cut away to the direction of the sound being on alert mode. He didn't care if whatever it was that fell was friend or foe. He just hoped it wasn't after him because Huang's very hungry and tired.

Focusing his attention on the figure that fell which appeared to be a slightly petite looking boy with an interesting hairstyle. Huang slightly lowered his defensive instinct by letting go of his blade and glancing over at the female before back at the male. "Tsk, Tsk. What a pathetic excuse for a scout." the boy said. Huang finally noticed the boy didn't have uniform on. Was he a civilian? Huang danced around the interest of the peculiar two, it seem the two either know each other from history by the way the boy pokes fun at her or he just being 'one of those kinda guys.'  "I see the titans are doing their job of thinning the herd." the boy said as he grinned from ear to ear. That's when Huang grew the result that this boy was 'one of those kinda guys.' "Sooo, like.. this place really isn't safe. I don't recommend being here dude but hey, it's your choice. Nice freaking entrance by the way." Huang pointed out to the boy as he hinted to the titan, but was distracted by how nice that landing he performed. Huang figured that he jumped from a rooftop then he probably have been there for a while and probably already knew. Something's up with that boy. Huang turned to the girl, "Yeah, I'm Huang or whatever... you must be Rosa? or is she dead? Woops aha, but seriously, we should get to higher ground." Huang said nervously and awkwardly, feeling like an idiot.

Quote :

POSTING ORDER:
Huang
Rosa
Shiro
Namara
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:59 am

Pathetic excuse for a scout......thinning the herd. Rose's proper mindset snapped as she stood up and backhanded the boy across the face as hard as she could. "We are the ones risking our lives to make sure you people are safe! We have to sacrifice our lives to make sure assholes like you can live happy!" Tears readily fell from her face as a crazed smile formed on her mouth. She drew her blades and slowly raised them towards him. "You.....Why are you even here? Do you want to die that badly? If so, I will gladly end your life....."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Shinozaki

Shiro Shinozaki

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:38 pm

"Do you need help?" Hearing a third voice ask that Shiro glanced over his shoulder to see another girl. However he simply ignored the white haired girl as he turned his attention back to the two scouts that were closest to him. "Sooo, like.. this place really isn't safe. I don't recommend being here dude but hey, it's your choice. Nice freaking entrance by the way." Shiro could hold back a chuckle followed by a short laugh as he heard the male scout say it wasn't safe while complementing his entrance. "Well I try my best." He said in a softly with a smirk.

"Yeah, I'm Huang or whatever... you must be Rosa? or is she dead? Woops aha, but seriously, we should get to higher ground." As the only other male besides himself directed his attention toward Rosa the raven haired male turned to face the girl. "She might not be dead now, but her time will come soon enough. After all we will all die eventually." As he said that, a smirk still plastered on his face he watched the girl turn to him and walk closer. Shiro simply watched as Rosa's hand flew towards his face. Sure he saw it coming and had the know how to block it even counter if he wished, but he simply let the slap land. Rubbing his cheek Shiro chuckled loudly before breaking into a wild cackle. As he calmed down a toothy grin clouded his face. "We are the ones risking our lives to make sure you people are safe! We have to sacrifice our lives to make sure assholes like you can live happy!" Shiro nodded agreeing with her. "You might be right there, but I didn't see you doing anything today. You simply watched as your teammates laid down their lives."

"You.....Why are you even here? Do you want to die that badly? If so, I will gladly end your life....." Now that was a question Shiro was a bit interesting in. 'Did he want to die?' Thinking for a moment Shiro bit his lips. "First of I do not need to explain myself to you. However I do not want to die, no. I simply am...sight seeing" As he added the last two words Shiro's voice had a mischievous tone that was then followed by a chuckle.

Shiro tilted his head as Rosa drew here blades. Was she honestly serious about ending him? If so he had to give her credit for challenging him. "Hmmm...so quick to fight someone your own size, but you can't kill something you have been trained to fight. However if it is a challenge you wish I will happily give you one." As he said this most would assume he would take a stance. However Shiro calmly stood there as he waited for Rosa's reaction.

WORDS 476
TAGS
//, Rosalinde, Namara
NOTES ---

Last edited by Shiro Shinozaki on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Namara

Namara

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Namara gasped in astonishment as the brown haired girl slapped the boy across the face, her stomach churning with foreboding anxiety. She didn't like conflict, didn't know how to deal with it; her brothers had always been the ones to impede a fight around her. But her siblings weren't here; it was just her, two of her compatriots and an admittedly arrogant civilian. Her heart seized when the girl drew her blades, and her jaw hung slack as the boy seemed to accept her challenge. This has to stop. Now.

She didn't hesitate a moment more to place herself directly in between the two, her deep lavender gaze wide and imploring as she stared up at her comrade. "Please, don't fight!" she begged, her voice somehow steady despite her tiny, quaking body. She lowered her voice as she addressed her fellow scout, her expression soft with empathy. "I know what it's like... To watch everyone around you die," she stated softly, fresh tears blurring at the edges of her vision. "You have every right to feel upset about what he said, but we can't fight like this." she turned her head around to gaze up at the boy for a moment, her expression despairing and desperate before she dropped her attention towards the bloodied ground. "please. I don't want to watch anyone else die."

She glanced up at the other boy then, nodding in his direction. "He's right, though. A titan could approach us at any given moment and it's not safe to be on the ground. We need to get on top of a building." she shivered slightly with the cold before tugging her thin jacket tighter over her scrawny body, an uncomfortable weariness biting at her fragile bones. It was times like these- or, all the time, really- when she especially resented her feeble, skeleton like body.

Back to top Go down
//

//

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:03 pm

A little petty bantering in one direction and a concerning fellow Militant in the other direction. Huang realized he had his head tilted upward looking at the two. He was fairly taller than everyone in the vicinity but that doesn't necessarily mean he would be the most skilled if things got out of him. Don't think Huang is cruel, that is not the case, he just sees not spectrum of good or evil, anyone could be foe including humans, specifically allies. Huang sucks his teeth, "Hm.." as he swiftly began analyzing the situation around him;

Three scouts dwell in the area in an obvious position that could get everyone killed. Two of the three scouts are concerning females who obviously just witnessed mental turmoil encountering the titans that are surrounding the area. One appears to be more about safety of others than the other. They both must be skilled to have survived this long as well. The other is a boy who is a civilian most likely, a conclusion gathered by the lack of military uniform and gear. Coming to this restricted area isn't the smartest decision considering this area is forbidden to non-military operatives. This whole set up is truly unique and interesting but relatively dangerous to those who can't keep up with the thrill and fight or flee in the face of danger. As a soldier it's up to Huang and the two girls to keep the rebel civilian safe as they escort him back home. The best way to do this is a look out above to guide us in the right path to avoid any surrounding titans in the area. By following the birdie above, the other Huang, the civilian, and whoever else can stick to the shadows covering the civilian's front and rear points. That's if Huang cared, or if something provoking happens when fighting isn't an option. They better keep up.

Snapping back into reality from deep thought and planning, Huang notices that they female scout with the darker hair slapped the civilian boy. 'Pretty sure that's police brutality or something..' Huang thought to himself as watched the havoc unfold. Huang also realized he missed the civilian boy's reply to him in the state of daze. "We are the ones risking our lives to make sure you people are safe! We have to sacrifice our lives to make sure assholes like you can live happy!" the girl with darker hair said which in a literal sense is true but Huang's sure everyone have their ulterior motives. Huang's would be freedom, peace, and the money needed to buy as much food as he could ever handle. Apathy is a sin, gluttony is a reward. He replied, "You might be right there, but I didn't see you doing anything today. You simply watched as your teammates laid down their lives." as Huang looked up at the sky, he was trying to see if there were anyone else above because apparently three people was in the area and two were watching him. Huang felt like he's been slipping on his ninja skills with these slip ups, ha. Focusing back to the situation at hand. Huang didn't want to be rude and cut them off even though they did it to him multiple times so he waited it out. Hopefully a Titan show it's ugly face up so some type of excitement or thrill would happen and he could see how they all react in a panic. "You.....Why are you even here? Do you want to die that badly? If so, I will gladly end your life....." she said as she smirked sinisterly and drew her blades and to surprise, even gave Huang an honest shock and surprise. He didn't know she was so hasty to pull a blade. That would explain why she survived for so long but Huang's pretty sure she committed two crimes in the short span of five minutes. Huang watched in more interest than before hoping the two would slaughter each other so he didn't have to look over the civilian. That would be a load off Huang's shoulders if the two just ripped each other apart. "First off I do not need to explain myself to you. However I do not want to die, no. I simply am...sight seeing" the boy replied in a witty way added with a sprinkle of twisted laughter. Apparently, Huang isn't getting his wish. His eyes swayed back to the silver haired girl who stood in awe at what's going on with a hint of concern for the real danger which are the titans that could be circling them as they bicker. "Hmmm...so quick to fight someone your own size, but you can't kill something you have been trained to fight. However if it is a challenge you wish I will happily give you one." the boy shot back and at this point Huang believes in miracles. If you pay attention closely, you'll see a smile seep out and form on his face as his icy blue eyes gazed on the two, you can almost see an aura of happiness and excitement as he slowly but noticeably took a step back to give the floor to others.

Before a moment's notice, the silver haired girl was between the two shouting, "Please, don't fight!" At this point, Huang could only think is, "FUCK!" with the disappointment in the lack of petty fighting and squabbling that would hopefully lead to a battle to the death with such said threats he decided to go back to thinking for the greater good of the civilian and others he supposed. Turning his head from the three all he heard in the background was, "I know what it's like... To watch everyone around you die," and moments later, "You have every right to feel upset about what he said, but we can't fight like this." which sounded like it didn't come from the dark haired girl so it had to be the silver head girl continuing the dissolve of the conflict. The flaps of Huang's military jacket flowed in the wind as he put his hands in his snack pocket to pull out his last grape that he popped in his mouth like a apple. "please. I don't want to watch anyone else die." was last said by what Huang guessed is the silver haired girl. Huang turned back around slowly and yawned slightly. His eyes always looked tired and distant as if he never really gets any good rest or he's daydreaming. "He's right, though. A titan could approach us at any given moment and it's not safe to be on the ground. We need to get on top of a building." she said as Huang's eyes dashed in her direction. Her body language gives off the vibe that she is shy and timid but has her head focused on the bigger picture rather than little things which Huang could appreciate.

"Alright, so check this out.." Huang said as his eyes glared in Namara's eyes before stepping to her in an awkwardly close and personal space before squatting down in front of the three, using his index finger to design a mini map of everyone's current location in the area in the dust-sand-like road. "This is us, now an educated guess tells me we have titans within a 5 to 10 mile radius of us and we are sitting here like bugs waiting to get squashed. Here's what I been thinking while you two were arguing..." he said as he looked up at the boy and fellow scout. "Considering the civilian isn't equipped that would make him the most vulnerable, which is an obvious dilemma. I suggest the very concerning but observant silver haired woman should be the look-out about considering she should be familiar with rooftops. From there we will follow you on the ground in the shadows to avoid titans. If they can't see us then we don't exist, right? We'll move in a line down low with me in front, and blade happy girl watching from behind as we guard the civilian. If this plan is exuceted how it played out in my head we should get away without encountering a titan or casualties, because phew! 90% of my status reports are filled with casualities, ahahah. " he said strategically but ended in a joking manner but truthful manner.  Sad to say this soldier's mission reports usually have civilian and comrade casualities, maximum property damage, and etc. Huang wonders why the military don't put the pieces together... Back to the situation, It isn't a strategy he would normally stick with as he looks up at everyone to read their facial expression on the idea. "If we happen to engage a titan, I have a plan for that too." he said reassuringly and he stood back up and stepped back, realizing he may have been too close to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Her anger was momentarily turned to Huang and she dropped her blades, letting them clink and scratch along the ground as the wires that were attached to them held strongly. "This is all your fault, so don't you go saying I did nothing!" Her breathing was ragged as she raged at the taller man. "You left our group first, and everyone went into a panic! They ran off, and I was left with no one! You are the reason they are all dead, and it's a miracle that I even survived!" She could no longer see anything properly, and her words were becoming mixed with hiccups and sobs. The adrenaline began to subside and she fell onto her backside. Holding her hands to her chest, she was shaking furiously now, and her cries echoed through the abandoned streets.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Shinozaki

Shiro Shinozaki

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:26 pm

As he stood their a wide grin pulled at Shiro's lips. He could feel the adrenaline begin ripping through his body. His body stiffened up as he raised his guards, he was ready to fight. Just as he finished waiting for Rose to strike he was readying to go first. If she wasn't going to come at him he would bring the fight to her. Just as he began to move a white haired girl stepped in between them. He could feel his blood being to stop pumping as quickly as he relaxed once more.

"Please, don't fight!" Rolling his eyes as she stopped the fight Shiro could feel his stomach growl softly. Perhaps he would eat the food he had packed right now. "I know what it's like... To watch everyone around you die, You have every right to feel upset about what he said, but we can't fight like this." Seeing the tears form in the girls eyes he sighed. Were did the scouting legion get their recruits? The two could barely hold themselves together without any danger nearby, what would they do if a titan showed up? "Please. I don't want to watch anyone else die." Shiro humphed as he heard the white haired girl beg him to not fight. "Oh well...the coward doesn't deserve to see me fight anyway. Let along be my opponent." His words were thick with venom as he walked over to the other male. Huang seemed to be the only one able to control himself other then Shiro.

As he made his way over to Huang he stared at the map that the male had drawn out on the ground. "Alright, so check this out..This is us, now an educated guess tells me we have titans within a 5 to 10 mile radius of us and we are sitting here like bugs waiting to get squashed. Here's what I been thinking while you two were arguing...Considering the civilian isn't equipped that would make him the most vulnerable, which is an obvious dilemma. I suggest the very concerning but observant silver haired woman should be the look-out about considering she should be familiar with rooftops. From there we will follow you on the ground in the shadows to avoid titans. If they can't see us then we don't exist, right? We'll move in a line down low with me in front, and blade happy girl watching from behind as we guard the civilian. If this plan is exuceted how it played out in my head we should get away without encountering a titan or casualties, because phew! 90% of my status reports are filled with casualities, ahahah. If we happen to engage a titan, I have a plan for that too."

Shiro couldn't hold his laughter back as he listened to the boys idea. "As if I would trust them two to protect me." He told Huang as he turned back around to face the girls. "One of them already tried to kill me and the on top of that both of them are practically shaking with fear." He turned back toward Huang as he poked the males nose. "I bet a big strong man like you could protect me." He teased softly with a smirk. Growing a bit bored with the other two he wanted to get a rise out of Huang now.

Shiro didn't have enough time to watch Huang's reaction as he heard the clank and scratching of metal. Rose's swords had fallen from her hands. Turning to face the girl once more Shiro chuckle yet again. "What's the matter? You had all that talk...what nothing to back it up? I knew you were just talk...coward." His last words were practically swimming in venom as he called Rose a coward. She was the kind of person Shiro just could stand to see, especially in the scouting legion.

"This is all your fault, so don't you go saying I did nothing! You left our group first, and everyone went into a panic! They ran off, and I was left with no one! You are the reason they are all dead, and it's a miracle that I even survived!" The raven haired boy laughed softly, seeing the young scout still had some bit in her voice. "Hmmm...seems your still a lively spitfire though. Maybe you aren't such a coward." His last sentence was more him thinking out loud as he thought about weather or not the girl classified as a coward or not. Just as he was reconsidering he saw the girl begin to cry and shake. "Nevermind...now calm down a bit. I can't hear myself think over the rattling of your armor." Shiro continued to tease the girl cruelly as he watched her.

Growing a bit bored Shiro leaned against the titan's foot as he stood beside Huang. Hearing his stomach grow once more the young lanky male dug a wooden box out of his bag on his back. As he fished a rice ball out Shiro closed the box and slid it into his bag. Pulling the bag back on to his back he began to nibble on the small snack. Simply listening to the group, focusing more on his food then them.

WORDS 880
TAGS
//, Rosalinde, Namara
NOTES ---

Last edited by Shiro Shinozaki on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Namara

Namara

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:39 pm

The diminutive, white haired girl listened intently to her comrade's plan, a bit of uneasiness writhing through her stomach as he mentioned his casualty rate. She personally thought it would be best if they all traveled across the roof tops, Huang carrying the civilian boy with him, as he appeared to be the strongest. She supposed his plan did carry some merit though; if they stayed out of sight they would remain out of danger. Her only qualm was that she'd be out in the open, drawing their attention towards her if they happened to run into one. She wasn't a very strong soldier; granted, she was better at utilizing her 3dmg than anything else, but she was still fairly weak compared to an average soldier. She had never killed a titan before, and their survival was riding on her shoulders if they encountered one. She clenched her fists hard, a determined light glowing within the depths of hr lavender gaze. it doesn't matter. she decided without hesitation, her frantic mind slowly lilting into focus as she became immersed in this one, forcibly infallible goal, I'll defend them to the death if necessary. I'm not losing anyone else.

She was yanked out of her thoughts by the sound of her compatriot's despairing outburst, her expression fraught with concern as she collapsed onto her back. She rushed over to her side, timidly helping her to sit up and laying a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" she inquired softly, her tone quiet and soothing. A bit of uncertainty quavered through her voice, but she pushed away her inhibitions, her gaze focused and determined. "Listen, you can't lose faith now; we have to pull ourselves together, otherwise, all the people who died here today, our comrades, our friends... They all would have died for nothing." she remained crouched there beside the brunette girl as the civilian boy sneered at them, the venom of his insults somehow seeming tangible enough to burn through her ears.

She gazed up slowly at him, not a hint of contempt evident in her expression; just pity, a sad, hopeless concern. "You've... You've never seen it, have you?" she asked quietly, her soft tone laced with sorrow, "The way they.... Eat people." her voice cracked slightly as the images ran across her vision once more, their shrieking filling up her ears. She looked away, her deep purple gaze brimming with guilt. "Of course you haven't. You've spent your entire life within the safety of these prison like walls. Never donned a uniform. Never had to face one. Never once stood up for humanity. Never once possessed the courage to fight your way out of this cage. Never attempted to aspire to something greater." she stood then, looking him straight in the eyes with her soft purple gaze, pity and a deep, buried disgust surfacing there. "How empty you must be."

She turned to face Huang then, a fire burning bright behind her lavender irises. "I'm willing to follow your plan," she stated, her usually gentle tone hardening with an indomitable determination, "I'm not a strong soldier, but I'll cut down anything that poses a threat!" she drew her blades then, an action that seemed fairly odd for such a feeble bodied person to perform. "I'll die before I lose another comrade!"
Back to top Go down
//

//

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:11 pm

Huang stood puzzled. Baffled at the outburst of the crying and sobbing girl. This wasn't the time for such emotional vulnerability. Huang stared at the weeping girl with a blank facial expression, the distorted words altered by high and low pitches of an aching throat, waterfall of tears pouring out her big eyes and so on. "This is all your fault, so don't you go saying I did nothing!" she shouted in ferocious turmoil and grief, then she added, "You left our group first, and everyone went into a panic! They ran off, and I was left with no one! You are the reason they are all dead, and it's a miracle that I even survived!" she continued as she fell to the dust-sand road in huffing and heaving. The sound of her voice echoed through the town off of houses and buildings which could only mean trouble incoming. This clearly isn't the best place to mingle at this point and with an unequipped civilian and emotionally distraught scout lying helpless on the floor Huang could only lose hope in the situation and slowly stop planning a way to escape without danger. Honestly, Huang didn't really care about the others anyway. It was for the sake of the mission to see forth that no civilian gets harmed and minimum casualties on the ally side of the spectrum. However, Huang can't carry everyone of his back and dodge titans at this rate and concentration on the matter. Analyzing everyone in the situation again, it seems only two people are focused on the bigger picture including himself. This isn't good at all. Huang immediately disassociated himself from the situation mentally to go into complete deep thought about the situation. The loud echo of her weeps and moans were furthermore reason for Huang to dissolve into a different mind state. 'All this bantering and yelling is surely gonna draw in titan attraction. To them, it probably don't sound loud but the echoing alone is equivalent to a child of their relevant size. We need to move.' he thought to himself as he focused back onto the situation at hand.

"As if I would trust them two to protect me." the raven haired boy said to Huang in a snappy way, giving off a vibe of self worth and prestige to a degree. Huang could guess that the raven haired boy felt very highly of himself, and probably thinks in a way that things revolve around him. In this situation his priority and safety is key so Huang can't disagree with that, the scouts need to work in best favor of the civilian to get the job done no emotions involved. The raven haired boy seemed to have more self control than the others by the way he isn't so emotionally obvious in such a situation. A trait that truly is looked up upon but the lack of concentration on the bigger picture of the titans and distraction of the two fellow female scouts shows he isn't really stressed about the dilemma... that or he's insane. The boy continued, "One of them already tried to kill me and then on top of that both of them are practically shaking with fear." Huang slightly nodded in agreement. Huang figured the best way for this to go done is if everyone set their emotions and attitude aside so we can get this all completed and part ways or whatever. Huang then decided to sit back and wait for the titans to ambush them as he thought of a best escape route because at this point Huang is losing hope is survival. All of which was true the boy uttered from his arrogant smirk. Huang could definitely understand the boy's point of view on the situation but it's definitely all they have. "I bet a big strong man like you could protect me." Huang looked at the raven haired boy opening his mouth slightly. The civilian is gutsy, and seemingly flirtatious. The raven haired boy made his way over to wear Huang was standing and stood next to him. Huang grabbed the boy's wrist and pulled him close as he wrapped his left arm around his neck in a playful yet gentle manner, leaning on the civilian in a sense.

"Are you alright?" the silver haired girl said after she rushed to the fallen girl's aid. Maybe that was a little too insensitive of Huang to not have rushed to her aid to see if she was alright instead of worrying about the civilian's safety and success of the mission. Huang watched as the two females engage with each other as the raven haired boy stood by his side. The facial expression on the raven haired boy's face was priceless with an award winning grin of arrogance and truthfully, spot on observation skills. "Listen, you can't lose faith now; we have to pull ourselves together, otherwise, all the people who died here today, our comrades, our friends... They all would have died for nothing." the silver haired girl said with such concern, she took the fallen girl into her graces and care before a moment's hesitation. A true sign of a caring person and heartfelt action. The girl remained crotched as Huang remained distant from the situation, observing with his emotionless facial expression and cold eyes surfing the scenery surrounding the two female scouts. Swaying back and forth from the two and computing the situation like a cyborg without a heart or anything remotely similar. No sign of caring, affection, consideration, or understanding came across his face. Huang didn't even feel phased by the way the dark haired girl blamed him for the loss of their fellow comrades, Huang only felt bad that he missed their final moments in this world. Before Huang knew it, the silver haired girl turned to open her mouth two the boy's direction, uttering, "You've... You've never seen it, have you?" Huang began questioning himself, he began questioning life immediately after. What could she be talking about when she said that. Maybe she's even more insightful than she appears to be. Huang spiraled into a moment of deep thought before  being interrupted by the silver haired girl continuing, "The way they.... Eat people." she explained. Huang always wondered what people taste like as he looked at the raven haired boy, it was clear to Huang that the silver haired girl was directing her frustration and whatnot to the civilian because Huang guessed she was talking about the titans. Also, his neck looked tasty, and come to think of it, all three of them look like they would taste pretty good. Maybe add some sweeteners because it's a lot of sour attitudes giving off a bad aura. "Of course you haven't. You've spent your entire life within the safety of these prison like walls. Never donned a uniform. Never had to face one. Never once stood up for humanity. Never once possessed the courage to fight your way out of this cage. Never attempted to aspire to something greater." she included as she stood up looking at the raven haired boy dead in the eyes. With the infamous reputation he's starting with the females and the hitting on Huang, Huang could only guess he isn't really popular with the females. In fact, he's probably the complete opposite when it comes to them. At this point, Huang is debating rather or not to leave them here and dash and lead the way, hopefully the get the hint and follow because sitting here like apples on a tree ripe for picking.

"I'm willing to follow your plan, I'm not a strong soldier, but I'll cut down anything that poses a threat! I'll die before I lose another comrade!" the silver haired girl said with a fierce fire in her eyes and determination. Her blade drawn to show that she was ready for battle and any sort of upcoming anger. The tone of her voice seemed to change. Something Huang closely admired and paid attention too. Huang dusted off his pants and he checked his 3D gear one moment to make sure everything was intact and ready for use. His jacket still fastened in the back as it's securely wrapped around his cranium like a scarf with the flaps of the sleeves flowing in the wind. His cold icy blue eyes staring deep into hers when she was speaking, Huang finally believed for a moment everyone was ready to move out and engage. Huang noticed the boy had a riceball in his hand, immediately without hesitation Huang tilted forward and took a huge bite out of the riceball as he looked the raven haired boy in the eyes. "TITANS! COME AND GET US!" Huang yelled loudly, the echoing of his voice almost doubled that of the dark haired girls with purpose. This was part of Huang's plan to shut everyone up and get them moving and out of this area. Whoever dies in the process just dies, but at least Huang knows everyone will finally be on their toes and more worried about not dying. Huang's emotionless face, his eyes glanced back at the raven haired boy after taking a large step forward, as if in slow motion, his eyes cut over to the silver haired girl as he stared in her eyes with a slight smile on his face and a carefree look in his eyes. Before you knew it, Huang leaped over the grounded dark haired girl looking down at her, his icy blue eyes faded as he closed them, flipping and turning around, "Better get to moving or you'll die. Loser has to buy the winners lunch. " He said cheerfully as he dashed swift-fully away from the three, leaving behind a heaping trail of dust and smoke in an almost cartoon-like manner. His eyes reflecting the light of the sunset in which he headed, because honestly, Huang had no sense of direction and had no idea where he was going. His whole goal was to get them to stop babbling and get moving. Also, that raven haired kid is probably mad about his riceball having a huge chunk of it missing as it makes it's way down Huang's passage way. Huang could only think how interesting the three were.

Cutting left and dashing right, Huang felt like he was really leaving them in the dust rather the followed or not. The bet was still on. Hopefully they got the picture by the way Huang gave all three of them the look signally to move or die. Huang could hear the grunts of titans in the surrounding areas and the foot steps of walking and jogging titans. Ducking, hiding, and maneuvering stealth-fully while keeping a steady speed with jumps and leaps with flare and style, Huang manages to run so far that he gets lost. "Maybe I should have stayed with them because this does not look familiar. I wish we had 3D maps." he said totally forgetting why he put the silver haired girl in charge of looking out. She would totally know where to go. Huang comically weeps at the fact that he will most likely have to buy everyone food.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:38 am

Rose's weeping died down as the silver haired girl began to talk to her. None of her words reached her ears though, as her mentality was shutting down, leaving nothing but an empty shell of a person. After Huang had got up and left, AGAIN, she stood up and blankly looked at the others. Her eyes were clouded and dark as she moved over to the boy. "Oi, brat. We need to get over the wall if we want to get out of here alive, so who are you going with?" Her voice was monotone and emotionless, her mind finally blocking out anything it deemed useless to her survival. Looking at the girl she asked how much gas she had left. "I only have a third of a tank, so it should last me."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Shinozaki

Shiro Shinozaki

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:42 am

Shiro chuckled softly as he thought about what Huang's reaction to the teasing and flirting would be. While he was waiting he couldn't keep his mind from wondering. Oh how he craved to watch the scout's squirm some more. Then suddenly Shiro felt a hand pull at his wrist. The raven haired boy squealed in surprise as he let himself be pulled toward the other male. As Huang tugged him closer Shiro tilted his head down as he looked at him. Maybe it would have been a bit more appealing of Huang was taller then him. However as he felt Huang's other arm curl around his neck he simply went along with it. "Hmmm...seems someone is a bit excited. Keep your pants on scout. After all your still on duty it wouldn't be too professional to not be wearing your gear. Frankly I'm surprised you don't have a shirt on." His soft cold voice cooed as Shiro continued to nibble on the tasty rice ball. As the warm rice touched his tongue the flavor sent his taste buds into bliss. The civilian continued to munch on his snack as he seemed to not be paying attention to the other three. However while his mouth and eyes were focused completely on his food his ears were still listening intently to the scouts as they went on about the plan. Honestly Shiro couldn't care less if they rescued him from the city. After all he got here by himself. He could surely make his way back without them babysitting him.

As he continued to munch away at his riceball the white haired girls voice caught his ears. "Are you alright? Listen, you can't lose faith now; we have to pull ourselves together, otherwise, all the people who died here today, our comrades, our friends... They all would have died for nothing." However he simply continued to focus on his food as they girl was clearly addressing Rose. "You've... You've never seen it, have you? The way they.... Eat people." Shiro hummed out quickly as he glanced up at the girl. Surely this time she was talking to him instead of the other girl. "Of course you haven't. You've spent your entire life within the safety of these prison like walls. Never donned a uniform. Never had to face one. Never once stood up for humanity. Never once possessed the courage to fight your way out of this cage. Never attempted to aspire to something greater. How empty you must be." Shiro laughed softly his laughter dying down to a chuckle as he shook his head. "Now that is where you are wrong, girly. I have seen it plenty of times. I saw a few of the other scouts not to long ago actually. Then you can add when the titans first broke down the walls. After all I couldn't have missed that event. I had to have a front row seat for something that big." Shiro seemed to be thoughtful as he went quiet. He sighed happily as he daydreamed back to the day the walls came crashing down. "Don't you just love the way the titans bite into them? The way you can hear the loud crack of bones before the ground below is showered with crimson. Almost makes you wish that the actual rain was like that. It would be kind of nice to have a warm storm one in awhile." As he imagined what that would be like Shiro's mind began to roam. He couldn't help, but think about what it would be like if such a thing were to happen.

As a wide happy smile was plastered on Shiro's face the male was about to take another bite of his riceball. Right then it happened... Huang leaned over and took a bit of his riceball. What was this scout thinking? Taking a bit out of SHIRO'S food. Did he not know what would happen if he did so or did the male honestly not care about the consequences? Shiro's brow twitched softly as he stared at the little that was left of his riceball. Clinching his hands into fist the raven haired male was just about to fight Huang as the tiny pieces of rice hit the ground.

As he turned to face the other male the scout seemed to be spitting out some useless words. "TITANS! COME AND GET US!" The rage continued to boil inside of Shiro as he felt himseld about to let his anger out. Just as he readied to strike Huang took off. Which was probably for the best if he knew what was coming. "Better get to moving or you'll die. Loser has to buy the winners lunch." The fact that Huang even considered he would pay for lunch made Shiro even angrier. Did he actually expect Shiro would buy him lunch after he just ate the male's riceball. Shiro didn't hesitate in the slightest as he took a running start at a building. As he neared the wall he quickly kicked his way up the wall as far as he could reach before he grabbed a handhold and pulled himself up to the roof. Seeing Huang take off in the wrong direction Shiro quickly dashed toward the exit. Jumping from roof to roof as he made his way there, occasionally having to grab onto the side of the building and pull himself up as he did so.

Shiro had made it a good dozen or so of houses closer to the exit as he stood on a roof. While he might have a decent amount of energy the task of having to scale several buildings would quickly drain anyone. The male panted heavily as he placed his hands on his knees and hunched over a bit. He spent the last few minutes catching his breath as he rested a bit. As he did so a titan turned the corner and made a straight shot toward him. The enormous beast had a choppy blonde bowl cut that parted in the front. While it wasn't the worst hairstyle for a titan it wasn't a very attractive one. Who could judge though? It's not like the titans actually spend time styling their hair. The titan continued to trail Shiro as the raven haired male began to once more hop from roof to roof. He made it another dozen buildings before collapsing on his own will. Shiro still didn't notice the titan as he laid on his back, staring at the sky. There were several titan's roaming the town and their footsteps just seemed to meld together over time. Plus in Shiro's defense this titan was one of the shorter ones. This monster didn't seem to stick out as much as the others if you were to scan the town. Which Shiro hadn't even done since the first time he stopped to catch his breath.

WORDS 1151
TAGS
//, Rosalinde, Namara
NOTES R.I.P Riceball......You will be missed
Back to top Go down
Namara

Namara

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:24 am

Namara's deep lavender gaze widened gradually as she internalized every word of the civilian's response, her tiny, emaciated body quaking slightly in horror. How... how could anyone... think such a thing? she actually began to feel nauseated, her vision blurring slightly at the edges.

She was snapped out of her astonishment when Huang suddenly leaped up, screeching, "TITANS COME AND GET US!" at the top of his lungs. She gaped directly into his icy glue gaze as he made eye contact with her for a mere moment before he sped away in the evidently wrong direction. "W-Wait!" she shrieked as soon as she could get her bearings. "What about your plan?!" but it was too late. He was already gone, much too far away to hear her. Her heart rate began to pick up in a frenzied panic; he had basically just lured the nearest titans towards them, a seemingly thoughtless action, unless...

Oh. she thought, her heart sinking slightly. That's what he intended. He wants to get us moving. She turned then as she noticed the brunette girl had gotten to her feet, her expression softening slightly with relief. She shifted slightly on her feet as she asked about the amount of her remaining gas supply, and she glanced down nervously at her tanks, unsure of herself. "I think maybe half?" she estimated as she rapped her knuckles against the side of the metal, nodding softly as she affirmed her guess.

Her attention was ripped away from her gear when she noticed the civilian sprint off in pursuit of her lost comrade, her eyes widening in concern. "Stop! Please! you're not equipped!" She screeched desperately in a futile attempt to impede him, her shoulders sagging slightly as she watched him disappear over the rooftops. She stood there for a moment in terror, fearing for the life of her comrade who didn't seem to know where he was going, fearing for herself and her compatriot on the ground, even fearing for the civilian despite his heinous behavior. Finally she took a deep breath and turned to face her remaining peer, her expression soft with purpose.

"This isn't good. I don't know how much fuel Huang had to begin with, but he's undoubtedly just expended a lot. And the civilian is going to die out there unarmed," she paused as she gazed out over the roof tops, her stomach tightening in anxiety. "I think the old head quarters is over there, towards the center of the city," she said as she pointed a single blade out to indicate the direction, "We probably have just enough to get over the wall, but that all depends on how many titans we run into. If Huang or either of us run out, we can refuel there." she clenched her blades tighter, a tiny tremor traveling up her spine, "I'm going after the civilian. See if you can find Huang and then rendezvous with us at HQ." She glanced back at her for a moment before she flew up onto the nearest roof top, swiftly moving in the direction she'd seen the boy go. She felt awkward giving someone else orders, as she knew it wasn't her place to do so. But she was panicking inside and she hadn't known what else to do. She just wanted to find her peers as quickly as possible and get out of the city, without losing anyone else; it was the only course of action she could think to take.

The area around her was swarming with titans. and she gasped in horror as she narrowly missed having her wire get snagged by one. I have to be careful. she reminded herself as she swallowed anxiously, another wave of nausea rolling over her. She relaxed slightly with relief as she finally spotted the civilian boy, though her elation was extremely short lived; he was apparently collapsed on a nearby roof, a small blonde haired titan was reaching up towards his motionless body, its vacant eyes focused entirely on him. "No!" She screeched in terror before clenching her teeth, her lavender irises ablaze with an indomitable will. She blasted a hook into the roof where the civilian lay, just above the behemoth's neck. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she sped towards it, ripping her blades through the thick flesh of its weak point in a messy laceration.

She didn't get to watch its cadaver collapse into a steaming heap on the ground; she had over shot her target and slammed into the wall full force on her side, a quick wail of pain escaping her before she tumbled down onto the rooftop. she dizzily pushed herself up onto all fours before she began hacking up diminutive spatters of blood, her vision blurring heavily with nausea as she convulsed. No, she thought wearily as she sat back on her heels, an acute pounding echoing through her head. please not now. This happened occasionally when she overexerted herself, her weak, scrawny body incapable of the endurance any normal soldier had. she winced as she pressed a gentle hand against her skeleton like rib cage, certain she had cracked it upon impact.

She took a few frightening moments to steady her breath, her heart thrumming achingly against her sternum. There were still titans about, and the mere presence of humans was sure to catch their attention. She got to her feet as quickly as she could, crying out at the sharp pain that sliced through her side. She bent and wrapped her arms underneath the civilians shoulders, grunting with the effort of holding him up as she dragged him unsteadily into the shadows where she hoped they'd be safe for at least a moment before she sunk to her knees, gasping in agony and overexertion. Her entire body was screaming at her, begging her to stop, but she merely tried her best to ignore it before wiping away the remaining blood on her lips, glancing fearfully in the boy's direction.
Back to top Go down
//

//

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:22 pm

"tsk... fuck it.. I'm definitely lost." Huang said as he fiddled with his fingers, wondering what exactly could he do in the time being. Huang sneezed again as if his body just remembered it was getting ill. Huang's stomach rumbled shortly after as if it craved more of Shiro's riceball. The breeze of the air and whistling wind was overshadowed by the sound of clinking and clanking, moans and grunts of surrounding titans followed by racing and tracing ground shaking footsteps of titans that could be heard throughout the town. Huang wasn't afraid of the titans, he was more afraid of dying they the physical presence of a titan emerging from thin air and attacking due to Huang being extremely agile and thrill loving of near-death experiences. Huang stuck safely and securely between two houses, cramped up in a tight alley way that will more than likely get overlooked by passing titans. Huang realized by then, with him shouting and speeding off in most likely the wrong direction he gave the others time to escape the titans while they hopefully followed Huang in the opposite direction of the others. Would this count as a selfless act that Huang performed? 'I must be getting soft.' Huang thought to himself as he leaned against the wall of one of the houses, sliding down and plopping on his butt with his feet planted on the opposing wall. Huang waited until he heard no more grunts and footsteps from what he assumed would be patrolling titans before he eventually stood to his feet. His eyes swaying back and forth securing silence and security from both exiting sides of the alley. He figured this staying low and to the shadows thing was too repetitive, boring, and ultimately tiring to constantly have to watch his back. To Huang this was a game and a very mundane one at that. Parkouring up the walls by zig-zag jumping from housing wall to wall until reaching the top Huang finally pulled himself up above onto the rooftop. Figuring it was smarter to do it the old fashioned way rather than using his loud piston grappling hook which would have drawn attention. Huang stood to his feet and dusted his pants and shoes off. Sighing, his head stayed down as he mumbled, "Definitely should have used that silver haired chick and been patient but noooooo... I had to run off and now I'm sick, hungry, and lost." Huang felt a wave of regret as he finally looked up.

Huang saw what looked like a figure in the distance ontop of a rooftop almost a mile from where Huang is in distance. Huang also seen surrounding titan heads peaking over the building rooftops tailing the figure running on them. From conclusion, or at least hopefully that's one of the three taking heed from what Huang imposed but ultimately it means Huang was going in the wrong direction. At least Huang knew where to go which seemed like an old headquarters building. Another figure joined the rooftop it appeared as titans started attacking them, crushing and tearing through man-made buildings and houses trying their hardest to reach the feeble in size humans. 'Maybe I should help them...' Huang thought as he continued to watch in awe, more amazed as he finally get to see someone die and the beauty of death run it's course on the victims. Huang squatted as the glow of the sunset silhouettes such poetic beauty. 'I'm sure they'll be fine.' Huang thought as his icy blue gaze focuses out of consciousness as he zones out and tunes out all outside noises as he plays soothing music in his head watching the art of death take it's toll on the victims. The music played in his head was a jingle with a hint of dark gospel to add a sick and twisted vibe to it. His jaw hung as it seemed like one of the titans managed to strike one of them. Huang continued to watch before standing at disappointment, yet once again, to see one of the titans get massacred by yet another human soldier. Still the beauty of the dying titan was mesmerizing and he felt proud to witness such a death. Huang clicked back into reality as he gathered the conclusion that he should move toward them and not waste anymore time. Plus, Huang's stomach was growling almost uncontrollably at this point as he sneezed again, "ACHOO!" he shouted as he looked up at the sky in misery. Oh how Huang despised being sick. All of a sudden, the sound of a grunt was extremely distinguishable as the air around Huang suddenly heated up as if her was in an oven that was just turning on. It also smelled like bad dog breath as he turned to the direction of the wind to see the head of a titan piercing over house's rooftop. The house's rooftop was at shoulder's length to the titan. The two engaged in a bit of eye contact stand-off before Huang heard another grunt but the titan he was staring at eyes didn't move. What could this mean. Either the titan learned how to make sounds without moving his lips or... another wave of heated dog breath came from the other direction. Huang swiftly jerked his attention to the opposing side to see an identical looking titan of short red hair and blue eyes as it's counterpart. "Seriously?.." Huang said with his soulless facial expression with the bangs of his dusty black hair girls dangle over his piercing blue eyes as he could only imagine how much bad luck he has right now. Huang truly hated being sick.

In an instant, the housing building rooftop was destroyed by the titan on the right side of Huang by it's ginormous hand. Luckily, Huang had plunged back into the alley-way like a rabbit back into it's hole dodging the enormous hand. However, with the scattered and destroyed brick, stone, and wood of the house, it created a blockage ceiling off the right side and the up above of the alley-way, only leaving the left. Huang's heart beat started racing a bit as he realized that was a close call. Panting a bit slowed down to silence but to Huang he knew that he was caught between two titans like puck in-between two hockey teams. He decided to just wait it out. Without much energy in her to fight two titans on an empty stomach and mucus filled head. Huang decided to just relax and wait it out, hopefully they will assume Huang's dead and leave. Suddenly, the growling stomach of Huang followed by another sneeze led the titans to believe life still existed in that alley way and was only playing mouse with them. As the red headed titan on the left peaked in the alley-way to see a emotionless yet determined Huang staring back clearly still alive, the Titan on the left decided to rampage dash through the two houses and force itself through the alley-way with shire destructive strength and power as it flung debris of rock, stone, brick, wood, dirt, and rumble in any and every direction. Huang immediately ran toward the only available exit way as the titan on the left stood back out of the path way two half steps as it awaited it's meal. Huang darted out of the way with the large titan following behind it as Huang immediately thought of a plan in the midst of a troubling and almost inescapable situation. 'I can take one of them down and maybe slow down the other as I make my escape but it will require precision.' Huang thought as his eyes swayed back and forth to see a wide open road with buildings across from it respectfully. Huang decided to do this smoothly and effortlessly as everything seemed to move in slow motion, taking steps toward the titan in front of him, Huang removed the jacket off of his head and tossing it directly above his head a few meters in front of him before using the handgrip grappler aiming through the right sleeve of the jacket hitting and locking on the wall across and shifting his body accordingly while pulling out one of his plug in blades as he toss the handgrip gun through the other sleeve of the jacket and darting the blade as it connects, piercing the handgrip in a way that it that it ends up piercing on the wall parallel to the building wall Huang aimed at slightly seconds before ultimately creating a trip-wire with the military jacket as a moments distraction as Huang ducked, bobbed and weaved through the titan's legs to end up behind him. Now with the titan facing the way of the trip wire and in front of the titan that was chasing Huang. Huang throws his second plug in blade aimed directly at the back of the titan's neck before immediately firing off his piston grappling hook aimed at the same destination. The gas powered propelling mechanism projects Huang off into the direction after it lands and digs it's hooks in the back of the titan's neck, shooting Huang in a speed greater than what he used to dart his second plug in blade at to grab the blade by it's handle and pierce the back of the titan's neck which is it's weak-point. The velocity and momentum Huang used is enough to send the large body titan into a great stumble forward which is why Huang set the trip-wire trap earlier allowing the Titan to fall forward over the titan in front of it as Huang holds on to the plug in blade dug deep in the titan's neck enjoying the ride down before jerking the blade in a direction that would ultimately slice the back of the titan's neck and kill it. The sound of a falling titan, especially ontop of another was loud enough to draw more titans to Huang if not the destruction that took place earlier. Huang retracted the hooks out of the titans neck along with his blade and used whatever little remaining gas he had to grapple away from the homicidal scene considering stealth is a strategy that's totally out the window now. Huang only focus was reaching the destination now especially in his sick, hungry, and now scarcity of resources and equipment. It was only wise to link up with the others now.

Huang landed on a rooftop online a few houses away from the destruction his carelessness caused and double the amount of houses away from the two figures he saw earlier. At least this time Huang knew he was headed in the right direction. The scarcity of gas however reassured that the rest of the trip would mean more of ducking and dodging close calls with titans but considering most titans are drawing to the scene Huang made moments ago then escaping and getting far as possible is the best method and the number of titans Huang will encounter would also hopefully be scarce as well. Huang continued grappling and shooting off in the right direction with the blade in his hand just in case surprise danger decide to show it's joyous face again. "Achoo!" he sneezed once again, oh how Huang hated being sick.
Back to top Go down
No Name

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:22 pm

The member '//' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Titan' :
Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] 11110
#1 Result :
Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] Weak210

--------------------------------

#2 'Titan' :
Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] 11110
#2 Result :
Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] Super110
Back to top Go down
//

//

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:30 pm

Quote :
Oops...
Please ignore that. I was trying out the dice roll thing. It kinda contradicts my post.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:48 am

Everyone was gone, again. Rose was left standing there, so her sight moved to the ground and she sighed. "We're all going to die someday.......it might be sooner than we think." She picked up her swords and slowly checked to see if she had broken any of the mechanisms, when a loud booming came closer and closer to her location. A smaller titan came around the corner and looked at her. 'Took them long enough, with all the noise I was making earlier I thought they would have at least gotten here a little faster.' Taking a few steps back, Rose attached her hooks to either side of the street buildings and used a burst of gas to fling herself skywards. For the small moment she was in the air, she scanned the city until her eyes made contact with the inner wall. Letting herself fall back down, she used her left hook on the roof of a building, and then used her right hook on the opposite side of the street, switching back and forth in this manner until she had managed to get to incredible speeds. Titans had swung their arms at her, but it didn't faze her in the least. 'All that matters is getting up the wall.' Rose slowed down as she got closer, and when her hooks attached to the inner wall, she reeled herself in to a reasonable height and hung there. Emotions flooded over her; fear, anger, grief.....she let out a strangled laugh as she looked out into the city. "W-what if.....none of them....make it? What if I'm...the only one?" Tears flooded her vision and she could no longer see the remains of Trost, only a blurred version in its stead. 'We should have stuck together....at least then, most of us would have had a chance...'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Shinozaki

Shiro Shinozaki

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:10 pm

Shiro was lying on the roof as the titan grew closer to him. Just as the male got to his feet the titan's face peeked over the top of the building. "Aren't you an ugly one?" He chuckled at his own teasing as he stared back at the monster. Sure the titan probably didn't understand him, but Shiro frankly didn't care if he understood. The beasts gigantic arm swiveled up with his hand outstretched. The blonde titan's hollow eyes and emotionless gaze was focused on Shiro as he went to grab the boy. Shiro had to admit though while the titan's didn't scare him the gaze did hold an eerie feeling. Just as the titan was about to swing it's hand down on him Shiro got ready to move out of the way.

Just then he heard an earsplitting scream. "No!" As the voice tore through the air Shiro looked around for the source of the screech. This probably wasn't the best idea seeing as he had was now completely ignoring the titan. As the scout flew by all Shiro's eyes saw was a blur of her white hair. A second later the titan's eyes rolled back slightly as the giant's figure grew wobbly. As the titan that once towered over Shiro began to tilt toward him the raven haired male dove to the other side of the roof. The moment that the creatures enormous stature touched the roof the sound of splintering wood and the crashing of stone could be heard booming through the city.

Luckily Shiro had just gotten out of the titan's way in time. However when the roof caved in he fell with it, tumbling and crashing against the rubble before landing on the titan's back. Shiro began to chuckle widely before breaking into a feel on maniacal laugh. Even though he just had a close brush with death he found the fall entertaining. As he sat there he felt a warm sensation on his left arm as it began to sting. Looking over there was a large gash from his shoulder to his elbow. "Fuck..." He hissed softly as he tried to roll his shoulder, only to be overwhelmed by the pain. Shiro slowly made it back up to his feet as his left arm kept limp at his side. While it wasn't broke he felt it more comfortable to keep it still. The raven haired boy also had several smaller cuts and his usually pale skin was spotted with large bruises.

Shiro slowly made his way off the titan's back, wincing with every movement of his left arm. The narrow yet deep cut was dripping blood quickly as he slid off the side of the corpse. As he saw the white haired girl walking up to him he chuckled weakly. "You...look like shit." He teased her knowing that he didn't look to nice himself. When she offered her help Shiro accepted it as he wrapped his right arm over her shoulder. As the two reached the safety of the shadows...or so it was though safe, the male leaned against the wall of one of the remaining buildings. "Give me...your gear." Shiro demanded in his injured state as he stared at the gas tanks, wondering if she even had any left. "I know I'm not in the position to be asking of your trust, but we don't have many options." The male might have not been trained to use the 3D maneuver gear, but he could surely get them to the wall...right? After all it would only take a good three or four more swings from where they were, obviously they would be rather large ones though.

WORDS 616
TAGS
//, Rosalinde,
Namara
NOTES R.I.P Riceball......You will be missed
Back to top Go down
Namara

Namara

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:55 pm

Namara merely gazed up wearily at the boy as he commented on her deplorable appearance, and she didn't really possess the will to contradict him. He was probably right, anyways; she was a scrawny, petite girl with a cracked rib cage, a bruised sternum, and an aching, exhausted body. She wasn't a beauty queen in the first place, and she probably looked even worse off now.

Her tired, lavender gaze drifted over to his arm, an alarmingly deep gash arching across his flesh. "Your arm..." she breathed, concern and anxiety brimming at the edge of her eyes. She shrugged off her Legion jacket absentmindedly, pausing momentarily to glance down awkwardly at her bare, skeleton like arms and protruding ribs. She already knew her emaciated body was a bit grotesque to look at, but she still felt incredibly self conscious, and being in front of a boy made her feel even worse. A distinct warmth rose to her pale cheeks and she ducked her head down in embarrassment as she wrapped the garment around his injury. She shuddered slightly once she finished, a frigid breeze cutting deep into her bones. I shouldn't have worn a short sleeve shirt. she thought as she winced slightly, another agonizing pain ripping through her side.

"Give me...your gear." "I know I'm not in the position to be asking of your trust, but we don't have many options."

She widened her eyes in surprise of his demand, her stomach beginning to churn with nervousness. She wrapped her fists against her tanks to gauge the amount left, the romping cacophony of titans a constant din in her ears. "I... I only have a quarter left." She stated quietly before swallowing the jagged lump forming in her throat. "It's not enough to get over the wall, but I can make it to HQ to refuel." she pushed herself up on her feet, clenching her teeth in pain as she held back a groan. "I... I'll be fine... really." She swayed unsteadily on her feet, her head pounding with a dull head ache. "I can carry you." She offered, but her voice lilted off into silence near the end; even she knew that was a lie. She wasn't strong enough to lift him before she injured herself; there was no way she'd be able to carry him the entire way to head quarters. She stared down at her feet, the bitter taste of resentment settling over her tongue.

All she'd ever wanted, ever since the day she woke up from her fever to discover that she was still alive and her mother was dead, was to show the world that she was a person of value. That she wasn't just someone else's burden to bear. That was why she joined the scouts, and yet here she was, wounded, weak, and endangering the lives of everyone around her.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Luke Kelman

Luke was hanging from a large building when he saw two figures in the distance talking to one another on the ground, not to mention how close the titan was to them, he had to act. He clenched his fists and flipped off the side of the building backwards and immediately Luke uses his left grapple to clear the corner along with gas to gain speed, afterwards he continually uses his grapples in a pattern, left right left right. Eventually building enough speed. Quickly he reached the two and he stopped by zooming right over their heads and the turning around in mid air sending both hooks down to stop his momentum and let him fall 2 meters down. Luke lands the height and jogs over to the two and all he hears is "I can carry you.". Luke was in bewilderment, there's no way that was possible, not only did she look injured, but the other.... Not him again Luke thought. Luke stopped in front of the two saying, "I don't suppose you two have a plan do you, I really mean it, a logical plan?". Luke hated seeing people die, almost as much he hates titans. Luke then hears loud footsteps that aren't too far from where they were. Luke then stepped over to the girl saying, "Are you hurt?".

Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:27 am

"Tch, disgusting," Reia muttered to herself as she wiped titan blood off her hands. She knew it would evaporate soon anyway, but she had developed a bit of an obsession with cleanliness. She didn't want to be dirty if it wasn't necessary.

She gazed down at the 12-meter titan that was slowly beginning to evaporate. "How many is that today?" she thought. "Six...no, seven." Reia wondered how many the rest of her squad had gotten. She was sure to find out once she returned to HQ; Oluo loved to brag. That was Oluo for you, always trying to impress Petra.

At the thought of her comrades, Reia looked around. She had gotten separated from them a while back, and she needed to find them. If she didn't return soon, Captain Levi would have her running laps for a week. She shuddered at the thought of how angry he would be.

Then, to her left, she heard a girl scream, "No!" Reia glanced over to see a white-haired girl, about 30 meters away, slash into a titan's neck. "Hm, clean cut," Reia thought. Then the girl slammed into a wall. The building collapsed shortly after.

Forgetting her squad for a moment, Reia rushed over to help, slashing through the neck of a 9-meter titan on the way. "Eight," she counted. As she approached, she saw a boy there too, but he wasn't wearing a uniform and he didn't have any gear. "A civilian? But I thought we evacuated...Oh, this guy," she thought as recognition dawned on her.

When she was about ten meters off, she saw a third figure approach the other two. She had seen him around HQ before. His name was Luke. He approached the white-haired girl and asked, "Are you hurt?" Reia quickly assessed the injuries of both the girl and the boy. They looked pretty beat up.

Reia checked to make sure that there weren't any titans in the immediate area before gracefully leaping down to the ground. "Luke!" Reia called. All three of them turned to look at her. "The titans are closing in. We need to get off the ground and, by the look of things, get these two to a doctor." She then addressed both Luke and the girl. "How much gas do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. E

Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:47 am

Click

Ksssscccch

The sword's blade locking into the hilt, and of the steady release of pressurized gas, were sounds Ernest felt he would never tire of. Nor would he ever tire of zipping along, a mere two feet off the ground at times, or retracting his gear's hooks and letting himself hang in the air for a fraction of a second, flying for the briefest of times.

"Sir, titans ahead! Looks like the scouts got to 'em already! What do we do?"

Ernest's eyes were instead drawn to a white-haired girl on the ground, near another girl, one who carried herself like a leader, and a boy who looked, well, rather average to be honest.

"You guys guard the area. I'll check on that group of scouts below." Ernest told his men. The Military Policemen of the Hermiha division pulled away to aid in the fight. Ernest flipped himself over in mid-air, firing one hook straight down at a rooftop. His momentum took him down in an arc, one just shallow enough that he could fire his other hook at the same time he retracted the first. His arc of motion continued around, causing the man to slide across the ground, ending the maneuver about 5 meters from the gathered group.

"Lance Corporal Ernest Novek of the Military Police Brigade, Hermiha division. We saw the commotion from on top of Wall Sina. Do you need any help?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]   Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Area, Perimeter, Math [OPEN]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next