Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Newbie training oh joy!  Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Newbie training oh joy!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Newbie training oh joy!  Empty
PostSubject: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:37 pm

Albus watched the hundreds of new recruits in front of him and grinned, "Hello! I am your trainer for the day! i am not to be back talked! i am not to be disrespected! because i am your comrade, and all i wish is for your safety, you can do whatever as long as it follows these rules, 1: getting advice from your teammates, 2:working on your fighting skills, 3:Boosting your already known skills!" he smiles down at them, "Without further ado happy training day!
Back to top Go down
Oske

Oske

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:47 am

Oske stared up at her trainer. Her eyes were filled with terror, and little beads of sweat rested on her temples. She took a deep, shaky breath and held her weak salute. She wasn't good with tight movements in her arms like that--she was more into wide movements. The military salute was rather... uncomfortable, to be honest. She adjusted herself nervously, hoping no one would notice that her right hand was not exactly in the right position.

It was her very first day, so she didn't want to screw up. She couldn't screw up. She had to join the Special Operations Squad--she wanted to be the best of the best! However, she couldn't help thinking about her only successes in life. It seemed all she was good for was cleaning...

She nearly jumped when the trainer smiled down at them and exclaimed, "Without further ado, happy training day!" and almost had a panic attack. What was first? What to do? Should she ask for help? Would she fail? She was almost paralyzed with her thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:54 am

Smiles as he watches the recruits go off to do their normal routines he frowns down at the girl who was still there he jumps down and lands on the ground, he walks over to her, "I see your confused that is fine we can point you in the right direction."

He points to the wooden titans which stand still with slabs of wood on them weak enough to cut, "Use the 3-D gear to get yourself up to their necks then slice it open with your swords." he points to the 3-D training area where recruits face plant trying to get used to it, "Alot of pain there but you'll get used to it." he then points to the final area the area to get used to the wight of the swords and gear, "Use that station to get used to the gear." He smiles and stands back, "Work hard and you might just make it into the top ten!"
Back to top Go down
Oske

Oske

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:58 am

"A-ah..." Oske breathed. She quickly fixed her stance. "Sir, yes, sir!"

Oske quickly rushed away. She made sure her gear was properly in place, then gently placed her fingers on the triggers. With a light tug, the left wire shot out. It certainly hit her target--the titan's face. Before she had a chance to click the gear so it wouldn't pull her, she was sent flying forward.

"N-O!" Oske gasped. She slammed right into the titan's wooden face, then fell back onto the ground. She slowly put her hand on her face, wrapping her other arm around her stomach. "Uuurhg..." she groaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:01 am

Grimaces as she hits the titans face, he runs over and crouches beside her he holds a hand out, "Come on let's get ya to the nurse girl.." he wasn't this nice to most of his recruits but he could tell she just joined so he didn't yell at her about it he just smiled and hopped she wasn't hurt bad that wood does hurt when it hits.
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:03 am

Niamh had offered to watch the trainees from afar. She was in the trees, her form covered by a large, dark shadow. She moved swiftly by jumping across from tree to tree, not bothering to use her 3DMG because she saw no need in it. She inwardly cringed at the sights of all the trainees that face-planted as they tried to get used to their 3DMGs.

She noticed a girl was slacking for some reasons that Niamh could not register, but she could tell some slight anxiety. Niamh felt some sympathy for the trainee. She watched her and her eyes widened at the sight of the girl hitting the wooden Titan. She used her 3DMG to approach the injured trainee. "A-are you okay, sweetheart?" She asked curiously, seeing the girl's arm around her stomach. Sweetheart was a nickname she would call every trainee.
Back to top Go down
Oske

Oske

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:08 am

"I-I'm okay, sir and uh... miss," Oske said, slowly rising to her wobbly feet. Her nose was bleeding, trailing red down her pale face onto her lips. She licked a little bit of the blood off her lip, then reached into her puffy pocket to pull out a handkerchief. She wiped her face with it, patting it dry of the blood. She blew her nose into it once, making sure that her face was clean. "I suppose I'll have to get a new handkerchief now..."

Oske paused. Did the trainer not know her name? Of course he didn't, she was new. But she didn't care. She would be the best of the best! She would join the Special Operations Squad!

Oske shot off her gear again, and slammed into the wooden titan once again. "Ugggh!" She didn't remove her grip on her gear, holding in place. She shot her wire toward a tree, missed, and found herself flying forward. She slammed into another tree, falling to the ground yet again. Her cheeks were burning red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:11 am

Sighs and runs over to the recruit again, "Girl listen to me we need to get you to the nurse! my partner Niamh will get ya there.." he smiles over to Niamh, "Will you get her there she needs medical attention okay?"
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:15 am

Niamh sighs softly at the sight of the girl, she felt sympathy for her. Niamh was like that on her first day, she also tried to prove she could do anything but it didn't entirely work and she was injured too, she had also slammed into one of the wooden Titans but soon she got the hang of it and got to the top of the class. She could feel the passion within the girl's aura.

She looked over to see the trainee had hurt herself multiple times, again. Niamh sighed and went over to the girl trainee. She nods towards Albus before looking towards the injured trainee: "Sweetheart, come on. I will take you to the nurse, your handkerchief won't be able to heal these injuries." She said with a soft voice before helping the trainee stand and she smiled reassuringly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Oske

Oske

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:19 am

Oske glanced at the woman, and then at the trainer. She took a deep breath. I should follow orders. I should be a good soldier. However, she ignored her thoughts. Blood was all over her face now, and two purple bruises rose up on her stomach. She took another deep breath, then exclaimed, "I won't stop until I'm the best!'

With that, she somehow managed to get her wire attached to a tree branch. She shot the second one and pulled herself up to the branch, stumbling to an awkward stance on it. She was just over the titan now. If I try to attach my hook to it and swing down, I'll overshoot and slam into it again. The only option here is to jump.

With that, Oske jumped. She spun her body around in a circle, unsheathing the duel katanas. In one swift movement, she cut out a deep gash in the back of the titan's neck. However, in attempts to attach to something and catch herself, she missed a branch with her hook and fell to the ground again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:29 am

Watches her do that, Just like Eren never trying to stop, he sighs and walks over to her, "Good try again but you might want to get used to the wight of the gear first then try again, that's enough titan killing for now." he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:34 am

Niamh sighs at the girl who was as ruthless and reckless as Eren. She grumbled under her breath as she watched the girl actually hit the Titan but missed her landing. She sighed, shaking her head and tutting as she approached the trainee.

"Come on now, that's enough. I order you to come with me, now!" She said with her arms crossed, her face was emotionless and cold. Her stare at the trainee turned into a small glare, she didn't like how disobedient this trainee was becoming because she wanted to be the 'best'. "You can try being the 'best of the best' later! You are injured!"
Back to top Go down
Oske

Oske

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:36 am

Oske slowly rose to her feet. "Yes, ma'am," she sighed. Even after all her cleaning, her face was covered in blood again. Her nose looked a little crooked, too. "I'm sorry."

She sniffed, but only more blood came out of her nostrils. She was a little battered, but nothing seemed to be broken. Except her nose. Her nose was probably broken. She looked up at the titan whom she had hit. "Did I kill it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:38 am

Nods looking at the gash in the neck, "Yep killed it good maybe a little deeper and you would have been as good at cutting as Hanji, you might as well follow Niamh to the nurse."
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:43 am

Niamh looked towards the trainee and she sighed. "Yes you killed the wooden model, now come on, I don't want you bleeding everywhere." She grumbled before leading Oske towards the infirmary unit where Oske could be patched up and treated by the nurse there.

Niamh looked to Oske, "Go in here, do not be a pest and try not to be as disobedient with the nurse like you were with us." She shot a glare at the girl before she leant back against the wall, next to the doorway of the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Oske

Oske

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:46 am

"S-sorry," Oske stuttered again, bowing apologetically. She then turned away from Niamh and walked toward the nurse. "I'll get to keep trying after this, though, right?"

Oske sniffed, whipping out her handkerchief and blotting her face again. "Filthy," she murmured under her breath. "What kind of soldier am I? Just a stupid maid..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:49 am

Sighs watching them walk away he walks around the grounds and teaches yells and sends people off the grounds to help them, soon he stops heads back to the platform and sits on the edge with a yawn..
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:25 am

Niamh grumbled under her breath when the trainee girl apologized. Niamh felt slightly bad for shouting at her but Niamh had a short temper when it came to people who thought they could become the 'best of the best', which was highly unlikely.

The nurse whom was inside the infirmary sighed softly at Oske. "Sorry, but by the looks of these injuries, you will have to do it again when it is the next time for training, which should be in a couple of days." She explained with a soft, sympathetic voice. She looked over to Oske's handkerchief. "You shouldn't be wiping the blood on that." She said before getting a wet cloth and she rinsed it out before gently tapping Oske with it, getting the blood.

Niamh wanders off to find Albus and she sees him on the platform she sighs softly and looks down before going up to him and she sat beside him. "Y-you okay?" She asked him with a gentle voice.
Back to top Go down
Oske

Oske

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:27 am

"O-oh," was all Oske managed to say. "I'm sorry, I've been acting... stupid. I'm just so nervous that I just threw myself into danger. I usually don't act so recklessly..."

The trainee suddenly started wiping tears from her eyes with her sleeve. "But I have to be strong. I have to join the Special Operations Squad. I want to be there... at the top... not in the shadows anymore. At least, not a maid who just cleans and draws all day."

Oske looked away nervously. "So, you mean I can't go back to training today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:20 am

Sighs and looks a Niamh out of the edge of his eye, "Fine just had a long day at the forest the other day nothing you should concern yourself with at all." he pulls out a piece of bread and eats a little piece before putting it back in his pocket, "Nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:30 am

Niamh sighed softly and looked down. "Look, I am still sorry about shouting at you... you should know that I am still a friend of yours, right?" She looked to him as he ate a bit of bread. "I will always be concerned seeing as I know what you are feeling and I don't want you getting seriously hurt... and I definitely don't want you to die." She said quietly as she looked down at her feet.

The nurse who was attending Oske sighed and looked at her. "Sadly you can not train until Thursday..." She said simply. "I hope you can understand, being reckless and stupid can have consequences, these injuries are quite small compared to others I have dealt with, but they still need to be cared for." She explained gently. "Being a maid isn't that bad. I used to be one myself, but now I am a nurse. Not a big change of lifestyle really, except more blood and missing limbs."
Back to top Go down
Oske

Oske

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 am

Oske sighed sadly. "So, I can't train... that's splendid. What am I going to do now...?"

She paused to think. "Do you think I'm allowed to help out in any other way? I can cook, clean, help nervous trainees calm down... uh... maybe, I guess. I just don't want to be a burden to anyone, waste of space."
Back to top Go down
Crusher

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:15 am

realizing he was late crusher jumped from bed grabbed his clothes and put them on quickly. he grabbed his great sword and slung it onto his back and ran out of the the building he was staying in. luckily an old couple let him stay for the night. as he was dashing down the street to the training ground he realized he hadn't eaten yet. a few minutes later he saw the entrance to the training grounds he got to the entrance when he tripped on a rock and started rolling head over heels and accidentally crashed into two of the trainers and one of the trainees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Blinks at Crusher then Niamh, he smiles, "It's fine don't worry, i was pissed off about the titans and my head was clouded, just take it easy.." he stands and grabs Crusher by the neck, he picks him up and drops him on his feet, "Who are you and why are you late?"
Back to top Go down
Crusher

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:04 am

OY! WATCH THE NECK MAN! jeez. now the names crusher and i was really tired so i thought i'd sleep in a little longer but went into a deep sleep. but i'm here now and that's all that matters. now LET'S DO SOME TRAINING HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie training oh joy!    Newbie training oh joy!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie training oh joy!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next