Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.) Empty
PostSubject: Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.)   Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:22 pm

Connor didn't tell anyone where he was going for his next time off, but it was clear he wasn't training this time, having vanished from the training grounds like some phantom.

He hadn't been to Stohess since before the Fall of Maria, and even then his memory was vague. He appreciated how well kept the city was, clean with very little criminal activity in sight save for maybe the occasional two bit scum sitting still in the shadows. Every city had them, no matter how nice or secure.

He knew an acquaintance, Mitsuo Shimura, set up shop here though could never commit the address to memory. He'd ask around but he was here for a different reason, a wager he was eager to settle for friendly reasons.

He leaned against a building just a stones throw from the gate checkpoint where most Garrison soldiers checked out. His vigil almost seemed stoic if not for his casual posture, having stayed there for however long it took. He had come this far, granted a short distance, he could wait.

Though he imagined he looked pretty shady right now, a stout, hardened fellow dressed in black looking like some Nedlay outcast.

But of course, that was the look he went for wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Arlania
Admin
Arlania

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Stationary Guard

PostSubject: Re: Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.)   Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:18 pm

With a long sigh Kora placed her hand on the back of her head and closed her eyes. Once again it had been a boring day, filled with no excitement, and no fights. Stuck on gate duty once again.
How many times would she be stuck in Stohess... Anywhere. She would accept even Nedlay at this point. But at least today was over, she could go about her evening the way she wanted.. Until tomorrow that is.

Kora's eyes were closed as she passed through the Check Gate, and she had nearly stumbled over him standing there. Connor...
Kora stopped dead in her tracks and she opened one eye to see him leaning against the building. Her smile grew wide as she never actually expected to see him.
"Hey!" She yelled out and waved in his general direction.
The young woman ran up to Connor and jumped at him. She wrapped her hands around his body giving him a hug. " What are you doing here?" She asked really astounded that he was really in Stohess. She knew how strict the Instructor was about Trainee's leaving.

Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.)   Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:50 pm

Connor's wait finally paid off. She passed him by and only just saw him as he stood up from the building. He had expected some display of joy, but what she did in earnest surprised him.

Kora had hugged him...something Connor had no experience in, and therefore had no defense. In an instant, the once stone-hearted and disciplined Trainee began to act as some undomesticated animal would in this situation; confused, anxious, his every muscle tensing around the grip.

It set his blood on fire though, turning his tanned face red hot. His head felt foggy and his arms and legs felt weak. Connor never understood why people embraced one another like this, and now was even more confused as to why it was affecting him like this.

'Say something, you idiot.' That voice of doubt spoke again, trying to get his composure straight and adverting the situation from being any more awkward than it probably was by now in Connor's stunned silence. "I...uh..." Connor tried to speak, though for a split second he for the life of him couldn't remember why he was here. "Well, you..." then it came back to him. "I owed you a drink."
Back to top Go down
Arlania
Admin
Arlania

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.)   Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 4:36 pm

Kora released Connor from her hug and looked at him with a concerned look on her face.. She realized that maybe a hug was over doing it and he wasn't comfortable with that. Which she understood. Kora was just tired of being alone. She never really had too many friends. Perhaps because of her brash personality.
The young woman waited for him to regain himself.

" Oh yeah! The drink... Honestly i was not expecting you to uphold that, but Hey! It's still great that your here." she said rubbing the back of her head. She felt a bit guilty about not actually thinking he would be honest about their bet.... But she was the one who said it originally, and she could not remember that he actually agreed.

Kora smiled and smacked his arm playfully. " Well if your ready now, i know this great place just done the block! " She said with a cheerful grin. When it came to alcohol she always felt more like herself. More free. Then she got to thinking... Kora was unsure of Connors age, what if he wasn't old enough to drink... did he even drink?

Giving him a quick glance over she determined that he must have at some point. he looked rugged enough.

Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.)   Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 5:10 pm

It wasn't so much that he wasn't comfortable, it was just unexpected. Connor's rather priceless expressions of bashfulness would tell this. Maybe he was just as lonesome as she was, he just didn't realize it the same way she did because he didn't understand genuine affection until now.

Connor nodded at the next statement, somewhat shocked that she didn't expect it of him. "Really? Most folk I've known before hold the debt of another until they either pay up or take it to the grave..." He sighed. "Well...at least it's been worth the trip so far." He spoke aloud, not quite realizing what he said just now.

Connor enjoyed drinking, if anything but to make him feel like he was living back in simpler times when he was fighting bandits rather than training to fight giants. It made the world feel a bit less grim. Well, at least grim enough to where raiders were the only thing to worry about. "Well, ladies first..." He answered with a gestured arm.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.)   Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Rysa found it hard to believe as she watched from the gate. Some trainee had just invited this woman out to drink in Stohess, I broad daylight. What an oddity, she thought as she made the decision to approach the pair as the fellow offered out his arm. Her freshly wrapped bandage that covered the wound upon her forehead, that Alan had given her last night during her visit to the inner city, was exposed at her forehead then covered by her blond hair that was hung loosely at neck length. She was glad to be in a fresh Garrison uniform, which would hopefully catch the pairs attention as she approached. 

"Hey you two...where you going?" She asked throwing on a cheesy smile. Her peaked curiosity was more concerned about their actual well being opposed to what they were doing however. "I'm not sure if a trainee should be down here either?" She said before talking off her coat and throwing it at him im hopes that he would put it on. "good thing it's just us Garrison members he right?" Rysa said putting her hand above her eyes and making a searching gesture. She was all about antics when it came to a boring day like today. Better to have a little fun then guard nothing, she thought to herself as she wore a smile of content towards the pair. "Anyway, wherever you all plan on going, mind if I tag along?" She asked looking back at the gate guards who were filing paperwork and sleeping. "I've got nothing better to do." She said happily as she prepared to follow them now coatless with only her red blouse and harness gear beyond that marking her as some type of soldier. What would an officer think if they saw her now? She thought to herself as she prepared to go to the bar with the pair.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.)   Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:19 pm

OOC://Hey Tetsu, sorry if I didn't specify this earlier. (Which knowing me, I didn't.) But Connor's not in uniform right now so unless you have met him before it shouldn't be a dead giveaway. OOC://
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.)   Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:27 pm

OCC: well shucks...either way the coat is flying your way! Just ignore the trainee part I suppose XD

Well I really buggered that one up didn't I, sorry...this is why we can't have nice things.
Back to top Go down
Kora
Admin
Kora

PostSubject: Re: Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.)   Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Kora could still feel his uneasiness about her. She was really starting to worry about what she might have done to make him feel that way. Was the hug to tight? Did she hurt him?

"Really? Most folk I've known before hold the debt of another until they either pay up or take it to the grave..." "Well...at least it's been worth the trip so far."
Kora's brow shot up and she glanced at Connor, what was that supposed to mean? They had not done anything worth while yet. Before she could question him though, Connor continued.

"Well, ladies first..." She gave a slight grin and was about to tell him about her favorite drinking spot when a loud feminine voice pierced through her. Koralee turned to look at the young blonde Stationary Guard. Her hair in a tight ponytail, but her bangs hung around her forehead. With a quick glance, Kora had seen her wound but decided not to stare. Maybe she was a scrapper as well. In which case, they would get along nicely.

"Just going for a drink. Off duty is Off Duty.." She remarked. Kora made a smirk as the woman threw her coat off at Connor. Did she know he was a trainee?
Kora laughed quietly as the woman said she wanted to tag along. Sure, one more wont hurt.
"Yeah, that's no problem. I prefer the one near the south gate though. For some reason it just seems to attract the better fun." WIth a wink, Kora set off, tugging at Connor who must have been still struggling with the coat that was so hastily thrown his way.

Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.)   Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Connor's head turned, once again giving that wary hawk gaze as he heard the feminine voice. He ran a hand over his face as he realized who it was, the teacher from the artillery lesson. 'Please, if there is a God, don't let her bring that up now.' As he removed the hand he was suddenly slammed by a garrison jacket. His arms scrambled to catch it on his body, raising his brow before sighing and taking off his leather jacket which fell with another metallic thunk.

Him trying to put on the Jacket was a rather humorous sight, barely able to get it over his shoulders it was so small. He was larger than the average man so finding a jacket that fit his broad shoulders would be rare assuming it wasn't made especially for him. He sighed and gave up on it, putting his leather jacket back on. "Look, nobody will know alright? And if anyone starts asking questions, I'm a blacksmith's son." He often used this bluff whenever he was somewhere he wasn't supposed to, and it often worked, he did have the rough hands for it.

By this time he was already getting his arm tugged by Kora as she mentioned her favorite place. "As long as it doesn't attract the angry kind. For some reason, drunks like to pick fights with me."
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.)   Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:02 pm

"Alright, whatever you say kiddo." She said smiling widely as she followed the pair at the rear so that they could have their space. "Do where do you all plan to go exactly?" She asks pretty much absorbed in her own thoughts as she would willingly follow the pair. Their business wasn't with her; however, she was more then happy to butt in and make sure that no one got into trouble. That is what friends were for right? She asked herself as she quietly allowed them to go where they would.

[sorry for the long wait, illness has been kicking my butt]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.)   Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dry Debts. (Connor, Kora. PM for invite.)
Page 1 of 1