Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Skulls and Fists - Page 2 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Skulls and Fists

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vulcanork

Vulcanork

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Skulls and Fists - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skulls and Fists   Skulls and Fists - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:22 am

Ryoga overheard their conversation as well and was interested"Can you really do that?If you can,can you train me as well!"Ryoga was excited and impressed at the display of fighting skills and awaits the MP's reply.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Skulls and Fists   Skulls and Fists - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:34 am

//OOC: Volcanork please keep the 6 sentence rule in mind.

Cora had followed Auth with her soldiers behind her.
She looked at the trainee. How odd...she had never seen him before.
"I think he meant that he can give her a reason to stay a bit longer with you trainees here. Not fighting. But I guess...", she looked at Auth and smiled, "He wants to fight...", she gave him a friendly punch on his shoulder, "And more than just one of them."

She looked at the other trainee again but then quickly looked back to Connor and the woman.
"I havn't seen you since the trial. I see you made a new friend!", she grinned at the woman and held one hand out for her to shake it, "Hello Connor's new sparring partner. I'm Cora.", she smiled at her.
Cora instantly took a liking in the new woman. Someone who could fight! And that not too bad! How nice!
Back to top Go down
Arlania
Admin
Arlania

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Stationary Guard

PostSubject: Re: Skulls and Fists   Skulls and Fists - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:09 am

Depression, anguish, hated... Kora was beginning to feel all of these at once. It had been a while since she had a nice stiff drink. But the offer from the one man had ignited a anger inside of her. He was an Military Police, who was once again going to abuse power to slack off... But wasn't that was she was doing?

Kora's eyes got wide as she battled her inner turmoil. Not only was he going to use his power to slack himself, but he was going to help them. 'What is happening?'

The girl seemed to have a set of mixed emotions about the situation. But looking back at her defeated opponent. She reluctantly nodded her head. Stohess really didn't need her at the moment.

Soon more came up to them, the spectators that watched on the side lines. Maybe they were all disappointed in how fast it ended. Once again was she too rough. Kora wanted to play some more, rather than appear too strong.
But by looking at these corps, she was sure they would hand her ass to her.

With a grin she took the welcoming hand, grasping it firmly with a slight shake.
That was when she realized, " Oh, i guess we haven't gone through introductions. Though i already know one of you," she remarked eyeing Ryoga.

With a quick glance back at her new friend, she grinned and chuckled slightly. " Koralee Heinst, Stationary Gaurd, 103rd Training Regiment." Yup, can pretty much recite that asleep, hanging upside down and fighting titans at the same time... as if that would happen.
" But you can all just call me Kora... as well.." The young woman said, her face blushing slightly as she realized it might be a issue with the young lady standing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Skulls and Fists   Skulls and Fists - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:30 am

Cora started laughing as she heard her name.
"Well...that is kinda awkward...", she grinned at the woman, "Whatever. We won't get confused because I'm not in the military...anymore at least."
Cora clapped her hands once, "So. I think I forgot to tell you my last name: Wolf, you can also call me by that name. Feel free to do so."
One of her comrades behind her whispered if he could call her like that also. Not meant for Cora's ears but he talked too loud.
"No you won't call me by my first name. That would be more than inappropiate.", she said harshly but smiled nevertheless.

You could introduce us too you know.
No hell I won't do that!
They all know of it anyways.
Not from the beginning. They will find out eventually. But not now.

Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Skulls and Fists   Skulls and Fists - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:34 am

Connor crossed his arms as the Policeman came to them. He recognized this man, the one from the trial, but never committed his name to memory. He already felt sick to his stomach when he offered them some slack time. While he didn't mind it, everyone needs to catch a break every now and then, he didn't like the way Auth presented it.

'...the chances that anyone will actually need you at the wall pretty much don't exist.'

Connor couldn't help but roll his eyes at this comment. He couldn't help but feel he wasn't going to get along with this man but he stayed as straight laced and respectful as he could, he was still a superior and in the end it was Kora's choice to make. He simply let it by silently, like he often does.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Skulls and Fists   Skulls and Fists - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:06 am

Auth smiled. Two Coras/Koras now? Or rather, four.
"As for me, I'm Auth vi Rauco." He took his bow from his shoulder, and placed it on a dummy's shoulder. "Ah, there, finally a use for those useless things." He proceeded to also place his longcoat and quiver on it. "Clothes hanger"

He turned his attention back to the group. "Ms. Alpha Wolf here knows me quite well. Seeing you fight did indeed spark my interest." He took a few steps to distance himself a bit. "So, without further useless smalltalk, do you take up my challenge?" He look a bit at them, then realized he didn't explain his intention in full. "Oh, don't worry. Not one-on-one. All of you." He looked at Cora. "And that includes you, Ms. Alpha Wolf."

He was looking at at least three opponents, maybe four if the other trainee decided he'd fight too. Wasn't going to be easy at all. He'd have to go full out for this one... but that was the whole idea. He slowly bit his tongue as a slight sensation of fear begun creeping through him. A natural, weak fear of being hurt, and a greater one, of being defeated. It felt good.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Skulls and Fists   Skulls and Fists - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:43 am

Cora smiled and looked at her soldiers.
"Observe, maybe learn from my mistakes fellow wolves.", she said grinning.
"Your misses Alpha Wolf accepts the challenge, my Lord.", she added with a teasing tone.
She took of her long black leather coat and removed some of the weapons she had on her. Not all of course.

"If none of you want to fight then I will let my soldiers fight too."

Cora wrinkeled her forehead for a second and then decided on asking Auth, no matter what others might think of her.
"Auth...Nec, Vex or me?", she asked only so loud only Auth could hear it clearly. Noone exept for Connor, Auth and her soldiers would understand it even if someone else heard it.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Skulls and Fists   Skulls and Fists - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:14 pm

Connor was honestly astounded at the challenge. Does this man really have the kind of grit that lets him take down so many opponents at once? He couldn't let this pass up, he had to see it for himself.

"Why not...I still have fight left in me."

He got into stance while he waited for the others to ready, his arms tucked close to his body to protect it as well as prime him for powerful punches, and his legs set sideways to protect his groin and give him the right angle to open up for a sweeping kick. After the beating he took from Kora, he felt a bit more warmed up and hoped he could give the policeman the challenge he sought.
Back to top Go down
Vulcanork

Vulcanork

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Skulls and Fists   Skulls and Fists - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:43 pm

Ryoga had left for training for a few days,but he arrived just in time for another fight."Wait,another fight?Did something happen when I was gone?Woah!"Ryoga was curious but amazed at the skills now that he had a closer view.Hopefully he would learn something."Hey Auth,if you're really great at fighting and martial arts,can you narrate the fight for me?It looks cool but I don't really understand what's happening."Ryoga said with a grin.Now he just watches with a sparkle in his eyes from the amazement of the fight.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Skulls and Fists   Skulls and Fists - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:35 am

Cora wrinkeled her forehead as the new trainee asked for a narration of the fight. She turned around to him an tilted her head to the side.
"Uhm...you know that he will fight too? He is Auth but...I don't think he can fight while talking...also that would give us some tactical advantage."
Cora was not really sure about the new trainne. She had never seen him before and some of his questions were weird. Nec suggested that he had maybe never fought before. Vex suggestion was that maybe someone hit him on the head while he was small.

"I think Auth wants to fight us all at once."
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Skulls and Fists   Skulls and Fists - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:41 am

"Dear Alpha Wolf, I want to fight all of you. The trio inside thee included." Auth whispered back to Cora's question. This reminded him, he really had to train alongside Cora at some point, see if she could get to fighting with changing the personality in control very often.

He turned to the new trainee. His question was indeed quite confusing. "I think miss Wolf is right. I'm really not good enough to narrate my own battle while I do battle. I can possibly try to do it afterwards though." Still, that didn't mean he was still uncertain as to what the trainee requested.

Auth took a few steps back, preemptively distancing himself for the battle. "So, Connor and Miss Wolf? Anyone else take up the challenge?" He noted to himself he was mad. The duo he was already facing had made his hands full, yet he just asked for more.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Skulls and Fists   Skulls and Fists - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:50 am

Cora grinned and closed her eyes for a second to concentrate on using all three of her alters.
She didn't know how it would work but she would love to try it. Sometimes she changed them but it was rather new for her to do that.

She opened her eyes again and looked at Auth.
"Anyone who wants to fight can just do it. I don't want to wait any longer!"

Cora turned around, mid turn she lifted pulled her right knee closer to her body and as she faced Auth again she jumped with her right leg. Her left leg kicked his head. She landed on the same leg she had just kicked with and turned further only to hit him with the bottom of her right foot.
She backed up a bit.

//OOC: as always: if I 'hit' you. You can dodge it. Feel free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skulls and Fists   Skulls and Fists - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skulls and Fists
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Attack on Titan :: The Inner District :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: