Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) Empty
PostSubject: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:35 pm

Sebastian stared headlong into the eyes of his customer smiling as the man tried to haggle with him, "Sir i don't allow people who try to haggle me in my Bakery, You can either go get two of you chickens or you can pay me *Sighs* Five dollars." Once the man heard this he threw the money at him then took the cake for his daughters birthday Sebastian knew the man he was a cheater lucky he lived in Wall Sina where he didn't have to worry about titans smashing in your roof scratching the top of his cat mittens, Head he smiled and waited for someone to enter the store.
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Nick was walking down the street, when he saw a rather offended man exiting a shop. He carried a cake. Nick breathed in the aroma. You could taste every single ingredient, balancing with the other, creating a tingling sensation on your nostrils. He could not bake cakes that good. "Hm, perhaps I can buy a cake and replicate it" thought Nicholas as he entered the store. "Hullo" said Nick, with a rather happy tone. "Nice cake" said as he pointed the direction in which the man had walked away. "I want the exact same cake. How much will it be? 30, 40 dollars?" said reaching for his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:48 pm

Sebastian sighed once again He shook his head, "No, I would rather trade an egg or some farm animal and you seem to have neither so I'll just give you the same price i gave my friend five dollars nothing more." He said, as he scratched the cat behind it's ears, Mittens eyed the man before pawing at his hand.
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:52 pm

Nick's jaw wide opened. "Wow. 5 dollars? That low! Then I might as well take two!" Nicholas pulled out 10 dollars out of his pocket. Nick usually was a little shy when it comes to buying, but there was something abut Sebastian that made Nick feel he could rely on him.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:57 pm

Sebastian took two cakes from the glass Container and placed them in front of Nick he took one of the fives and left the other one in his hand, he took out a sample of the cake and held it out to him, "Just in case you don't like it try it first, I would rather put a smile on my customers faces then a frown, I'm sebastian by the way but many call me Seb."
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:02 pm

"Nice to meet you, Seb" He took a bite of the cake. It was delightful. It was way better than he expected. "It is really good Seb. Now I know where to get my cakes" said Nick with a laughter. "Excuse, do you now what time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:04 pm

Sebastian looked up at the clock on his wall and shrugged, "Not very late or early around four thirty i assume.." His clock only had the short hand not the long hand so he couldn't tell exactly what time it was but he was able to guess correctly most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:08 pm

"Great, I still have time" Nick pulled out his maneuver gear out of his back pack and tied it around his waist, like he would do getting ready for a mission. "Do you happen to have a box?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Sebastian raised a brow but grabbed a box from the corner and handed it to Nick Popping his knuckles he yawned he wasn't tired he just yawned for no reason, Stretching he smirks at Nick "If you getting ready for a mission I'll come with."
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:31 pm

"It is not a mission" said Nick as he putted the cakes in the box, and the box in his backpack."Its like rough training. I'm going to hunt some titans. It is fine if you want to come" said Nick with a smile, that then turn a closed mouth when he remembered the issue with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Sebastian nodded his head as he grabbed his gear from under the counter Equipping it onto his person he smiled at Nick and stretched again, "Whenever your ready to go." He said putting Mittens back inside the actual home he lived in next door.
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:44 pm

He pulled out the blades "How about now?" Nick fired the hooks to a nearby tower, pulling the strings with all the power in his arms. He was ejected up in the air. He could see a couple of titans far in the north. He swung one of his blades twice in that direction. "Go there!" screamed Nick to Sebastian. he fired both of the hooks to another lower building, this time pulling him to the ground. Seeing he had a long row of parallel buildings, he fired his hooks: left, right, left, right. He shot the ground and landed there. "Hey, hurry" screamed Nick as hew saw Seb far behind.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Sebastian smirked as he held the triggers down harder using more gas flinging himself past Nick he yelled out, "YOUR TOO SLOW!" before shooting his hook into a titans nape swinging around he wait then zoomed in slashing down in a long arc he jumped up afterwards and landed on a nearby roof and distracting the others for nick.
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:03 pm

As the rest of the titans got near Sebastian, he targeted the hooks to a not so far away building. He fired the hooks, then tilted himself towards the titans. He slashed the titans's napes one by one, until he got to the building. He backflipped to a building that was fairly close. "Too slow,huh? I will race you to the top of the wall."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:01 am

Sebastian smirked then jumped off shooting left and right using almost all of his gas until he hit the wall he stopped himself before he was mashed to brain matter but was still going plenty fast already half way up the wall Just a bit more until i win. he thought silently.
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:17 am

"Oh, heavens, no!" said Nick, as he shot both hooks to the highest point of the wall. He used the most gas he could, but he was not going fast enough. Using his blade, he pierced a small notch in his gas gallon. Even though it was a small notch, it rocketed him up to the wall. But he missed. He was going up to the sky. "Dammit!" he shouted. Up in the sky, he saw two aberrants climbing up the wall. "Look out! Titans!" he shouted, but he did not knew if Sebastian had heard him.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 3:20 pm

Sebastian watched him fly past then heard his yell but he didn't know what he was trying to say, Looking down he went wide eyed knowing he wouldn't be able to kill the titans that were climbing I've never seen titans do that before... his mind tried to process the facts as he fell down spinning in a almost perfect ball he slashed but only hit the titans eyes he cursed to himself they were almost half way up..
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Nick was descending, but at a rather slow speed. The gas was still flowing out of the gallon, but its force decreased. Nick pointed his blade toward his hand. He did an action to tell Sebastian to cut off his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Sebastian looked up and nodded as he flung upwards slashing the first titans fingers off he tried to do the same with the next one but only cut the first set off cursing again he flung himself up the wall knowing he wouldn't have another shot if he missed.
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:12 pm

Nick was falling faster and faster. He shot both of his hocks to the edge of the wall facing out. Believing he could cut the titan's fingers with his momentum, he glided. but he failed. He hit the edge of the wall with his stomach, knocking the air out if him. he bounced near the titans, and they were ready to devour him.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Sebastian gulped he only had one chance he had to slice the one on the walls fingers off at the right time so he would land on the other one or else Nick would die he took his blade and made a tiny splinter in the tank it would let him go fast enough to hit it right, flinging himself down he took his blades and swung to the left, his heart stopped for a second, he hit the titan just right and he fell the other ones head getting smashed in the process he whooped out loud he was so happy.
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:30 pm

Nick saw what Sebastian did. "Show off" he whispered to himself. He threw a hook near the wall with the small amount of gas he had. He secured himself, and started gliding smoothly and slowly towards the ground. He lied there, recovering his air. Blood from the smashed titan's head splattered his shirt and his face. He watched as the blood became vapor.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:32 am

Landed beside Nick with a oof he rubbed his shoulder it was sore from all the swinging and how fast he was moving the momentum must have thrown it back a bit luck he didn't pop it out of socket he quick muttered, "Jesus...I hope that doesn't happen again.."
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:45 am

Nick slowly incorporated. He was laying on his knees and hands. "How.. Are we supposed to get inside again?" He did not had gas, and with the smash, one of his hooks failed. The gates where closed and they could not be opened from outside.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:48 am

Sebastian shrugged, he knew he had some gas at home but they would have to walk around five hours just to get back, Sebastian Pulled Nick up and started walking to his house, "I got some gas at home just stay silent and if you see a titan hide."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)   The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cook and the Baker (Private-seb and Necket)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next