Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:02 pm

Sebastian already had been eating once she got there and just seconds later he devoured all of the meat the cooks had given him he then devoured the entire bread piece in just one bite, he then slowly eats his potato he had ate too fast and his stomach had started hurting.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:07 pm

Valerie looked at him eat and patted him on the back lightly. “Take your time, it’s not like your food will run away.” She teased. The girl leaned in and whispered into his ear. “If I can get you more meat, what will you do for me?” She offered, tempting the male.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Sebastian raised a brow about the question, "Not much....All i can do is give you some more medicine from my room that you used on me or i can...." He thinks for a second before shrugging, "I cant think of anything else so you come up with something.."
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Valerie pouted slightly, knowing none could exactly benefit her much. "Then how much do you want the meat?" She asked. The girl knew that meat was a rare commodity in headquarters. Hunting was not very difficult for her, but getting a nice deer was a challenge since she would need to haul it back to headquarters herself. “Would you like to go hunting with me?” She asked the male.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:24 pm

Sebastian blinks then nods, his stomach growls as if saying YES, but it was very quiet He looks around then leans closer, "just make sure you take the blame if we get caught....they've gotten, more strict when it comes to being out in the middle of the night with only two people."
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Sebastian blinks then nods, his stomach growls as if saying YES, but it was very quiet He looks around then leans closer, "just make sure you take the blame if we get caught....they've gotten, more strict when it comes to being out in the middle of the night with only two people."

Valerie grinned and nodded. "You have no idea how many times, I've done this." She said quietly. "Meet me in the training area ten minutes after curfew, don't bring your gear." She said quickly and finished her food.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:32 pm

Seb nods before standing taking his tray over to the clean up area he heads to the dorms after taking his gear off he reaches under his bed and pulls out his bow, slightly glaring he hated being from the same Village as that potato girl, he silently sighs before heading out after curfew and heads to the training area bow and quiver on his person, he kept alert.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:48 pm

Valerie followed Sebastian, placing her tray over to the clean up area. She split off when he made his way to his dorm and ran back to her room. She took off her gear and changed her clothes, putting on a dark grey shirt and black pants. She timed the curfew and ran out of her room five minutes after curfew and ran to met Sebastian in the training area. She spotted him and ran up to him, waving him to stay quiet. "Follow me." She whispered and ran quietly to the stables, to Aria's stall. She turned to Sebastian and smiled widely. "Sebastian, this is Aria. Aria, meet Sebastian." She said, not bothering to whisper anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Seb nodded before going to grab a random horse he pet Aria and then mounts his horse he looks at Val before asking "So Val where are we going to hunt at? I'm getting hungry again..." his stomach growled again.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:19 pm

Valerie shook her head in amusement. "In the woods, of course." She said and mounted Aria. "I'll find you a hare, Sebby's stomach." She said, looking at his abdomen, before giggling. "Sorry, I'm like this at night." She apologized, bowing her head, in shame. "I'll lead the way." She said and exited the stable and headed for the treeline. She wove through the tree and found the meadow where she often when to star gaze, and dis-mounted Aria to meet Sebastian on foot.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Seb followed her quickly and dismounted his horse at the same spot, he looks up and blinks his eyes reflecting in the moon light, "I hear giant boar sometimes roam these woods and they could feed a family of five for four days..."
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Valerie raised a single brow at the male. "I also hear that it takes five grown men to take down a giant boar." She replied, shaking her head. "I was planning to find a deer, maybe two. But if you're sure that we can take down a giant boar without getting hurt, then sure, we'll try." She said, letting the male decide.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Sebastian smirks before nodding, Let's take it easy...since i have no idea how violent it is or how it would react to sound or my stomach growling at it like another giant boar..." he murmurs.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:35 pm

Valerie's face broke into a grin and nodded. "Okay, time to find the herd." She said and re-mounted Aria, waiting for Sebastian before heading back into the woods. She led him to the herd’s grazing fields where they usually rest, and spotted a few near a stream, next to the treeline. She remembered seeing a bow on Sebastian’s back earlier and made an assumption that he could shoot. She took her dagger out of it's sheath and tossed it in the air then catching it by the hilt as it fell. “So do you want me to make the kill? Or do you want to?” She asked curiously, staring at him, the moon making her eyes glow a purple-ish hue. The girl was wondering how strong the killing instinct is in him, the similar feeling that is constantly in her mind even when she suppresses it.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:57 am

Sebastian followed and nodded pulling the bow off his back he crouched down and got closer to the Game, he was seventy steps away when it stopped and stared at where he was it quickly looked away though and Seb drew a arrow out of his Quiver and placed it on the string, quickly firing at the deer it shot it in the eye making it fall almost in seconds all of a sudden everything went in slow motion he quickly sets another arrow and fires at the other two one of the arrows hitting the deer in the abdomen and the other hitting the last one in the leg which made both fall over however the third deer stood and quickly took off, Seb aimed another arrow but missed after he shot, Damn.....at least we got two.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Valerie was watching from the shadows, impressed as he shot the first deer in the eye and killed another one without moving from his spot. She jogged over to the two fallen deer and tosses him her extra hunting knife and motioned him to help her cut up the deer into smaller pieces that could be put into the saddle packs of their horses. While she was working at the carcass, she heard a rustle in the forest and turned quietly, spotted a light brown hare in the brush. Her stomach grumbled slightly and she quietly nudged the man beside her. “Are you up for some rabbit?” She asked Sebastian, nodding at the hare in the woods. “If you’re not, I’m still getting it. I wasn’t full from dinner.” She said, leaving the carcass quietly and clucked her tongue quietly, calling Aria who moved independently to the far side of the rabbit. Valerie approached the unknowing rabbit, stopping about 10 feet away when she nodded to her horse, who stomped loudly causing the poor animal flee towards its true predator. Valerie sprang from her crouch and caught the hare in one hand, her other hand brandishing her hunting dagger. With no hesitation, she dug her dagger into the small animal’s neck, slicing clean through its neck and severed the head from its body. Valerie panted slightly, feeling relief from the kill. Her eyes dulled when she realised what she did and quickly picked up the two pieces of rabbit with both hands. “Sorry, I kinda went overboard.” She apologized, but feeling the guilt from giving into her blood lust. The brunette shook her head to wake herself back into the present, think of what she needed to do. “Anyway, we need a fire to cook this…” She said, trailing off realizing her cooking it would cause everything to burn. “Do you know how to cook this?” She asked sheepishly, holding up the beheaded rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Seb shook his head as she asked him if he wanted rabbit, he watched as she decapitated the animal he frowned before taking the head of the rabbit and throwing it towards the woods, all that was in the head was slime and a little sliver of meat nothing that would count as a good meal Seb then took the rest of the rabbit and put it down next to the deer corpse before grabbing a couple of twigs and rubbing them together he went fast enough to start a small fire and sighs lightly before grabbing stones and three more twigs he then made a little kettle the two sticks on the side and the one stick in the middle, he quickly skinned the rabbit before spearing it through the stick and putting it over the fire, he hadn't said a word but he went to skin the deer afterwards.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:15 am

Valerie stiffened as she received to no reply. The girl went to finish skinning the deer and sinking deep into her own thoughts. She loaded the meat into her saddle packs and went to the stream to clean her hands and blade. She stared at her own reflection in the water before slashing her hand through the water, disturbing the still waters. She hated how she had given in to her impulse, even for a moment, she had let it take over. After washing her face, she cleared her mind and walked back to see what Sebastian was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:36 am

Sebastian finished skinning his deer and went to his saddle bags, loading the meat he took a canteen and poured water into his hands he wiped the blood away before stretching without another word to her seb walked to the stream and dived in seconds later coming back with not one but four fish in his hands, he took the fish and scattered them on the clean and smooth rocks, he plucked the stick from the fire and went again to his saddle bag pulling out two pieces of cloth he wrapped half the rabbit in one end and the other on the other end he then handed the other to her after doing so he speared the fish through with the stick and put them in the fire looking back at her he muttered three words, "That...was..awesome.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 2:37 pm

"Thank you for the food." Valerie said, gladly accepting the meat, taking a big bite out of the steaming hot meat. "Mmmm..." She said, moaning happily as meat entered her stomach. She watched Sebastian cook the fish he had caught earlier, and muttered three simple words. Val laughed quietly at his words and continued to eat her food silently, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:18 am

Sebastian leaned against a log that was by the fire and ate the rabbit silently, he watched the fish cook to a light golden brown and takes the stick off the fire leaning against the log as well he eats the rest of the rabbit and takes one fish nibbling on it a little he plucks the eyes out and then goes back to nibbling the sweet yet bitter fish, after he finishes he stands and dusts his hands off he then checks his bags and waits for Val to get done.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Valerie slowly ate the rabbit, careful not to burn her tongue. She blew on the meat to cool it in between bites. As she finished the food, she carefully eyed one of the smaller fish. Slowly, she approached Sebastian cautiously, head bowed and eyes lowered. “Um… Can I have one?” She asked, looking up hopefully into the older male’s eyes and the young girl unconsciously pouted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Sebastian nodded and handed her one of the fish, he finished his and then checked his bags once again, he then sat on the horse and kicked his feet back and forth looking up at the sky which was becoming even darker as they spoke and ate the food.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:04 pm

The girl smiled happily and broke the fish in half, eating the first half quickly and saving the other for later since catching fish was not her specialty and she rarely had fish. Valerie quickly finished eating at nodded to Sebastian, motioning that they were heading back to HQ. She mounted Aria and headed back slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:07 pm

Sebastian follows Val silently one hand on his bow the other on the Rein which kept the horse from wandering off, he didn't trust the forest at night although it was beautiful it scared him and he didn't trust it at all no matter what people said about all the animals being friendly and nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next