Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) Empty
PostSubject: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:41 pm

Leif looked around at the forest near the military base he was in while Vasquez Discussed the situation with their superiors. This is completely insane, Leif thought as he put his hand to his face. I mean, look at me! I'm 60 feet tall and covered in spikes! And now Kena is away on a mission! he thought as he contemplated the situation. I joined the military to serve my fathers legacy and to find my sister. While it would be insane to try to find my sister like this, I can still hold up the legacy. He thought determined to make a difference in the hellish world they lived in. I will fight, for families to survive, so they can live a full, healthy life, Together. I promise. He thought, marking a tree, a reminder of his promise.
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Dawson

Vasquez Dawson

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Stationary Guard

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:03 pm

After discussing the matter, Vasquez walked back over to the titan and looked at it. It had been a couple of days since the initial incident at the edge of the wall, so Vasquez had some time to cool himself down. The feeling of having a titan inside the wall, a docile one at that, wasn't really as bad as he thought it would be. It was surprisingly well-mannered and extremely intelligent compared to other titans. Maybe humanity could actually start to win this century long battle with the titans. The Survey Corps soldiers had been speaking about their "friend" turning into a titan. To confirm this for himself once and for all, Vasquez decided that he would play a game with this titan.

"Titan.......if you can understand what I'm saying, I want you to shake your head.."

Vasquez had to establish a simple way of communication with the titan first. This was just to see if it really understood basic speech. Vasquez awaited a sign from the titan. His cold light brown eyes glimmered in the afternoon sunlight as he stared at the titan.
Back to top Go down
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Leif nodded, He may treat me like a simpleton, but its better than the first few days Leif thought sighing. He picked Vas up, holding him up to his face. Its strange being accustomed to such strength He thought humorously. Leif stared into the mans eyes. He put him down, knowing that Vasquez was still not accustomed to him.
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Dawson

Vasquez Dawson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:56 pm

Vasquez was picked up, it was a sudden gesture so Vasquez jumped a little. Vasquez had a defensive stance as he was brought closer to the titans face, it was a different experience. The other soldiers who were around gasped in shock as they watched. They all thought was Vasquez was thinking, that he was about to be eaten. Leif must have noticed the fear coming from everyone else. Vasquez looked puzzled as the titan placed him back on the ground. But, he knew Leif understood. Maybe he was being too hard on the titan. Vasquez signaled the soldiers to relax. Vasquez slowly started to reach his hand out in an attempt to make contact with the titan's finger. His face was neutral, but the trembling from his hand revealed that he was still a little frightened.
Back to top Go down
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:52 pm

Leif looked at the trembling man, He may be trembling, but he is voluntarily making contact, so that's a plus Leif thought, helping the "small" garrison member by pushing his finger into his hand. He heard a bell ring, It must be noon he thought reasonably. He marked a nearby tree with his arm blade, 5 days
I've been like this for 5 days straight he thought dejectedly, looking down at the ground. I'm never going to turn back will I?
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Dawson

Vasquez Dawson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Vasquez heard the bell and noticed the titan carve into a tree using one of its spines. There were 5 marks on the tree. Upon looking back at the titan, he noticed that its face had a hint of sadness to it. Putting two and two together, Vasquez quickly realized what it was doing.

"So you're counting the days you've been stuck like that? Don't worry, you're not going to be stuck like that forever. Nothing in this world lasts forever, remember that."

Hearing Vasquez speak words of reassurance must have been quite surprising to Leif. Vasquez had been treating him like absolute garbage so far, but the two were finally starting to warm up to each other. He decided that he would toss a joke into the mix.

"And besides, with your appearance think of all the titans you could scare away. With those spines all over your body, we won't even have to fight anymore."

Vasquez looked at the silver-eyed titan jokingly and softly laughed in an attempt to cheer it up.
Back to top Go down
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:42 pm

Leif smiled, but more with his eyes then his teeth, difficult to show emotions with no lips, He really is a nice guy when you get to now him, He thought. Leif started to write, "I want to go do something". He looked up at the man, I've been here for days, with executives from every branch of the military showing up to see me like some sort of zoo animal, I want to get out and about, He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Dawson

Vasquez Dawson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:39 am

Vasquez read what the titan wrote and signaled the surrounding soldiers to move out of the way so that they could exit the area without someone panicking or getting stepped on.  Vasquez rubbed the back on his head and stuck his other hand in his pocket.

"Alright I can do that, I told Kronos that I would let you have some free time.  I guess that's the least I can do.  Besides, the land out here around this military base is large enough for you to roam around without any worries."

Vasquez turned his back and began to walk out into the distance with the titan.  He wondered what  he could do to entertain it though.  There was only so much that a 5 foot 8 inch human could do with a 20 meter tall titan.

"Anything you have in mind? Leif?"

That would be the first time Vasquez has called the titan by its human name since it arrived.
Back to top Go down
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Leif shrugged, I've got no idea He thought scratching his head Kena would know... Leif thought scuffing his feet. He looked around, seeing he accidentally left Vasquez behind. Leif sighed, sitting down waiting for the young man to catch up. He looked around at the field around them. I have no idea what we could do... But really he has a better judge of possibilities, Leif turned, looking at Vazquez questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:
*: scouting legion

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Kena was walking back from her mission. She sighs boredly since she wanted to see whats going on. She keeps walking tell she heard foot steps. "Leif?" She thought looking behind her seeing the titan walking to her. She then smiles happy to see him still haven't been killed by Vasquez.
Back to top Go down
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Leif looked around, spotting a flash of light-blue in the distance. Kena! Leif thought excitedly, running towards her, cracking the ground under his feet as he ran. He skidded to a halt, tearing up dirt with his 3 front toes. Kena I missed you so much he thought as he kneeled down, picking her up in the palms of his hands, lifting her up to his face. Leif started to smile, or as close to a smile as he could get with no lips. He put her down, starting to write on the ground "I have free time, got any Ideas how to spend it?" looking at her questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:14 pm

Kena got surprised by the sudden pick up. She then giggles knowing he was trying to smile. "I miss you too Leif," she smiles back as she was being put back down. She can't help but think how many times someone had ask her about him but she would answer back that she trust him because she knows he is still Leif. Then she saw him writing a sentence down on the ground and nods. "Cool I'n free too, but I truly don't have any ideas. Oh I got it how about we explore?"
Back to top Go down
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Leif nodded. "Where?" he wrote in the ground, tilting his head. If we get in trouble I'm sure Kronos and Vasquez could pull some strings Leif thought to himself amusingly. Wherever it is, I'm sure it'll be fun. After all, this is Kena we're talking about He thought internally laughing.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:00 pm

She giggles reading the writing. "How about you surprised me a start place then we can go from there?" Kena loves surprises she could never stop liking them because they are just something that people usually look forward too.
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Dawson

Vasquez Dawson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Vasquez finally caught up to the scene, when he did, he saw Leif engaging with Kena. I guess it was only natural that she would be here. After all, she was one of the few people who knew where Leif would be hiding. Still, it was a little startling that she would be up here so soon after the incident at the wall, had she even fully recovered?

"Hey Kena, what a surprise seeing you here. I'm guessing you're doing better?"

Vasquez looked at her to see if she was really okay enough to be walking around. Kena was extremely gentle, soft, and fragile. Even though Vasquez didn't show it, he knew that she should've been resting for a longer amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Kena sighs knowing that she is still injured from last time but just hates to lay down being useless. "Yes sir I'm perfectly fine I can run 100 laps," She smiles standing up into her salute position trying not to show any pain in her. "See I can even stand up with out falling down." She lied about the 100 lap part but if it meant not laying down all day doing nothing then she would have to. She just hates wasting her time like that even if she passes out from pain.
Back to top Go down
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Leif looked between the two, I didn't think about her injuries He thought, mildly ashamed. But nothing can change Kena's mind when she's this far in. He picked the two up, putting holding them on one palm. He started to Run towards the training facilities, There seems like there would be some interesting stuff there, as long as we can avoid the trainees, but we can probably get Vasquez to get the Instructor to keep them away
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Dawson

Vasquez Dawson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Vasquez knew that Kena was lying, regardless, there was nothing that he could do about it. She was already here, so it was no point in trying to get here to go back. Besides, Leif needed some company. Vasquez was sure that the silver-eyed titan got tired of seeing his face everyday, a little variety wouldn't hurt. As Leif picked the two up, Vasquez looked forward to see where he was running to. They were heading straight towards the extra training facilities, that were near the forest.

"Leif, why are we going there? There can't possibly be anything to do there...at least not for you."
Back to top Go down
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Leif glanced at Vasquez We'll be fine...probably He thought to himself. He continued to run, thanking the rain for making an easy shroud. I wonder how the other people I trained with are doing? Well the ones who are still alive... He thought as they were on the topic of the training facilities. Cant really turn back now... Leif thought hearing thunder roaring.
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Kena giggles and watches the ground looking down. She didn't even wounder where they are going she just was happy to go somewhere. She looks at Leif and smiles but then looks back down at the ground counting the many buildings they pass.
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Dawson

Vasquez Dawson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:13 pm

Vasquez enjoyed being at a height where he didn't have to use his 3DMG. He also enjoyed the fact that he didn't have to walk or run. It looks like Leif had his personal uses as well. But, he didn't like the fact that it was raining, he was still getting wet. It was like previous five days all over again. Actually, thinking back to five days ago, Vasquez remembered that Leif has just more than his speed and strength. He also had that strange spine-like ability. Vasquez thought back to the time where fired the cannon and Leif protected himself. He patted Leif's hand softly to get his attention.

"Leif, what was that thing you did back at the wall the other day? I haven't seen you do anything like it since you've been held up with me. Did you do it last time by accident?"

Vasquez didn't know exactly how to refer to the ability, so he simply called it "it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)   Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane) Empty

Back to top Go down

Through thick and thin (takes place after eye of the hurricane)
Page 1 of 1