Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
More of a Thinker... (Open) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

More of a Thinker... (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kronos

Kronos

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

More of a Thinker... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: More of a Thinker... (Open)   More of a Thinker... (Open) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Kronos was sitting on the pavement, waiting for the training to begin. "I wonder how this training works... I doubt I'll be much in the field..." He opened wide for a big yawn and stretched his arms and legs, staring at the stone buildings around him, closing his eyes a minute later, "Why can't the world be entirely made of flowers and roots...? It'd smell much better and lying down on the ground wouldn't make my ass ache...". He sat up and put his hand on his head in a daze, "When's this thing supposed to start?" he looks around curiously for an instructor or senior to instruct him, "There should be a waiting room... A waiting room and a library combined... That'd pass the time I bet..!" he chuckled to himself as his mind wanders in different directions.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: More of a Thinker... (Open)   More of a Thinker... (Open) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:24 pm

Rose walked down the long halls of the military base and sighed. "Why did the mission have t be rescheduled? It's making me nervous....even more so than before..." She thought of going to hang out with Christopher, but shook her head and thought against it. 'He probably is busy....wouldn't want to be a bother to him, now would I?' Before long, she had excited one of the hallways, and only just noticed that she had made her way to the training grounds. "Why is no one here though....shouldn't there be people training?" Scanning the grounds, she noticed one person sitting on the ground so she made her way over to them. "Hey, you waiting for training to start?"
Back to top Go down
Kronos

Kronos

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: More of a Thinker... (Open)   More of a Thinker... (Open) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:32 pm

Kronos had heard the sound of someone speak, startling him, "G-gyah!" he looked over his shoulders to see a young girl with long hair and blue eyes and sat up, scratching the back of his head, "Er.. Yea... It looks dead though, I thought I was supposed to be here by now... In fact, I even took a nap earlier.. Isn't it training day today?" he tilts his head, running his fingers through his chocolate-red hair, nervous about speaking to new people. "I'm sorry, I'm horrible at socializing... Unless it's with flowers... Not that I make friends with flowers, they're just quiet and can't hit me and tell me to be quiet... Not that I talk too much... Well, maybe I do.. I'm what people call a Know-it-all... Anyway, I'm Kronos." He gave a nervous smile, "Are you a drill instructor?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: More of a Thinker... (Open)   More of a Thinker... (Open) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:45 pm

After seeing she startled him, she took a step back and brought her hands up. "Ah....I'm sorry for scaring you.." Sitting down next to him, she smiled and sighed. "I'm kind of bad at socializing as well....so I know where you're coming from." She giggled as he stated he was better at talking to flowers. "That's cute....I just couldn't talk to anything, really....I never thought about talking to inanimate objects before...." Her eyes widened as she asked her if she was the instructor. "E-eh?! No, I don't think I could ever be the drill instructor! See?" Rose showed her breast pocket to him, the Survey Corps patch rustling with the movement of fabric. "I only joined the Corps a little less than a month ago...anyways, my name is Rosalinde Amsel, but you can just call me Rose...um, if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Kronos

Kronos

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: More of a Thinker... (Open)   More of a Thinker... (Open) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:55 pm

He gasped and covered his mouth, "No way! Cool! So you kill titans right? I hope to slice up a few ones myself~ I hear it's terrifying and horrible, like war. Watching your loved ones and friends being eaten, I've heard about such horrors. But since most of my friends are already dead, I figured I could just rush in and take a lot of them out!~" he gave another fake smile and blinked as she stated her name, "Rose? Like the flower? Those are my favorite~ Not only do they listen well, but they smell wonderful, and the thorns are a wonderful natural defense mechanism, it's amazing how plants can have defensive vines; we as humans don't have natural defensive spikes or thorns, but we can make things similar to them, like blades and arrows~ Well, not arrows anymore. That was so 1,000 years ago... More like cannons and meneuver gear~" he paused and facepalmed himself, "Rambling again... Sorry, I run a flower shop in the Stohess District and seeing how most people have no use for flowers nowadays, I just grind them up and sell makeup.. Strangely, some women, and few men, still care about cosmetics, so I make my living selling beauty products.. And on the rare occasions, flowers to the elderly women for their gardens.." he chuckled softly and nervously. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Rose." he gave a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: More of a Thinker... (Open)   More of a Thinker... (Open) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:03 pm

"Kill titans....I...guess....but really, so many people have died because of incompetence, sometimes even mine...." She brought her knees closer to her body and let her head rest on the top of them as tears began to well up in her eyes at the thought of her dead team mates. The guy besides her began to ramble on about roses, and she brought her head back up and rubbed her eyes. "You make makeup? I never thought of using any before.....I don't think I really feel comfortable using it..." She stuffed her miserable emotions to the bottom of her heart as she gave him a small smile. "It's nice to meet you as well, Kronos."
Back to top Go down
Kronos

Kronos

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: More of a Thinker... (Open)   More of a Thinker... (Open) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Kronos tilted his head and frowned, "True... Everyone has lost so many in these attacks. But with enough strategy, we can take them all out. The mind is our greatest asset." He lied back and laid his head on his hands, "Sure, most girls shouldn't use makeup. Flowers don't use makeup, so why should women? I think natural beauty is good. The same with men. Some men like to dress in black and look like mysterious badboys but... Well, nevermind. What's important is, is that beauty is natural. Of course, I have to sell lies in order to make a living. Hard bread costs a lot, y'know?" he giggles and sighs, "So I guess I must have missed training?" He notices her sad state and raises his eyebrow, "Don't be sad. Nothing is worth brooding over.. Well, brooding is fine, but you should feel glad to be alive. I used to cry when my friends died, but all it did was make me feel worse. Instead, I planted flowers in their honor. If you'd like, I can let you plant some flowers in honor of your fallen comrads too." He smiles, "Nothing is your fault. People have the ability to refuse to follow orders, and if they believed that they would die, then perhaps it would have went that way anyway. It's human nature to flee and hide. If they fought honorably, then there is nothing you could have done. They were heroes, and you're a hero too, you were just lucky enough to survive. But they must always be remembered, so that they can continue being heroes in your eyes. Death isn't an end to one's existence if you remember them.." he nods in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: More of a Thinker... (Open)   More of a Thinker... (Open) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:21 pm

"Planting flowers in their honour.....I think that would give me some piece of mind." Rose tilted her head to the sky and leant on her hands. "I always run though.....I'm such a coward, my emotions always think for me, and the rational part of my brain locks itself away. A hero shouldn't have attributes like that......" She looked back at Kronos and sighed, standing up and brushed her uniform off. 'Maybe he did miss training...' "Hey, how about this, I tell your instructor that I borrowed you for the day. Hopefully if I apologize enough, he'll let you off the hook, sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Kronos

Kronos

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: More of a Thinker... (Open)   More of a Thinker... (Open) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:28 pm

He stood up and stretched, "Running isn't cowardly, it's survival. And that's why you're standing here before me. Besides, if you didn't run and live, I'd have nothing to do with my afternoon now~" he chuckled slightly, "Er... Sorry. I have a dry sense of humor. But really, you become stronger as you survive. I can teach you some strategies from the old world someday. They may save your life~" He gave one last look around and shrugged, "Is there a seminar for strategists? Or do I HAVE to learn to zoom around like a spider?" He yawned and cracked his neck. "So, shall we go plant some flowers? I have tons of different types and tons of them in stock~ Free of charge of course, no charge for military."
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: More of a Thinker... (Open)   More of a Thinker... (Open) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Putting her hands on her hips, she turned to him and laughed. "Swinging around like a spider is the best part though! The wind through your hair, the feeling of flying......personally I feel absolutely free....." Rose nodded her head as he continued. "Yeah, lets do that. At least I can have some relief from stress once we finish....it's just, their faces, and screams....those kind of things haunt you if you just try to ignore them..."
Back to top Go down
Kronos

Kronos

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: More of a Thinker... (Open)   More of a Thinker... (Open) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:45 pm

Kronos nodded and smiled, "Flowers make everything better~" he began to walk to the exit of the training ground, heading to Wall Sina's Stohess District, which isn't a far walk. "Follow me, it's close to the inner city, right over the wall. Completely safe~" (Going to post a flower shop topic in Stohess)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More of a Thinker... (Open)   More of a Thinker... (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

More of a Thinker... (Open)
Page 1 of 1