Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
A Military Vacation Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

A Military Vacation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

A Military Vacation Empty
PostSubject: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:49 am

Rosalinde had been packing her small bag for the past few hours, still unsure of where to go. The Survey Corps had nothing planned for the next few weeks, so she had decided to take a vacation. She would be leaving tomorrow, but she had no one to go with, considering she was still new and hadn't made many friends. After putting her bag under her bed, Rose walked out of her room and with determination, made her way to Christopher's room. Rapping her knuckles against the wood, she waited, smiling to herself at the memories that had taken place here.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:46 am

As the scouting legion didn't have any tasks at the moment Cristopher was sitting in his room reading a book at his desk. As he was flipping through the pages he heard somebody knocking at his door. He walked to the door, opened it to see Rose standing there. “So where are you going Rose? You going on holiday leave?” he looked at her with a sad face wondering whether she would be gone for quite some time. He leaned with his back to the wall and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:51 am

"Yeah, I was planning on going on a small vacation..." Rose looked down at her feet as she twiddled her thumbs. "...but I have no one to go with me, so I was kind of wondering...if you...would join...me..." Since she had voiced her idea, it began to sound absurd to her, asking someone she has only known for less than a week to go on vacation with her. Her face flushed and she balled her hands into a fist before looking up at him to hear his answer.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:37 am

Seeing as Rose offered him to go with her on a vacation he couldn't decline the little girl's offer. Without giving an answer he grabbed a small bag out his closet and quickly packed some clothes. "So any idea where you want us to go?" He patted her on her head and smiled. He grabbed her hand and started walking through the halls to the main exit. "Well if we don't know where to go we can sit outside and have lunch before we go". Before ending up at the main exit they went to kitchen to grab some bread and sandwich spread.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:54 am

"I-in all honesty, I haven't actually thought of anywhere to go yet..." Her face heated up more when he gently patted her on her head. Rose let him drag her to the kitchen where they quickly grabbed something to eat and sat down at a table. "I heard about this sort of resort that opened up in wall Sina....it's about a 4 hour ride on horse from headquarters....It apparently has a lake nearby, which is why it's such a nice attraction..." Finishing her bread she looked towards Chris, tilting her head, and smiled. "How about it?"
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:24 pm

As he was chewing his last piece of bread. He heard Rose talking about the resort that opened within wall Sina he looked up and smiled. "Well sure we can try it out, since we don't really have anything to do at this moment anyway". Chris doubted the travel time though, since 4 hours away meant that coming back to report in case of an emergency would be troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:51 pm

"I guess we could head out now, if you wanted to. I have to get my bag really quick though, because I left it under my bed..." Excusing herself, she got up and jogged down the hallways until she made it to her room. Grabbing her bag, she looked around to see if she was missing anything before running back out and back to Chris. "We should probably head to the stables first, and get permission to grab a few horses, or else by the time we get there we won't be able to do anything." Rose let out a small laugh and held her hand out for Chris.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:10 pm

Seeing Rose hadn't grabbed her bag out of their room, Chris went to the stables to get the horses before Rose came back. "Asking permission heh, Bribing him would be quicker" He grabbed some money out of his wallet and gave it to the stable master. He then recieved two horses which he took to the main exit to wait on Rose. He put his  bag around the horse so they were ready to go when Rose came back.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:18 pm

Chris had wandered off, great. Scanning the mess hall, she realized he wasn't there, so she headed off to the next place; the stables. Searching around, she still couldn't find him anywhere. Asking the stablemaster where Chris had gone, he stated that he headed off in the direction of the main gate. Making her way there, she sighed in relief when she saw the tall boy standing there with two horses. " Y-you could have at least waited for me... I've been looking for you for awhile now..." Mounting her horse, she trotted it beside Chris, where she looked down at him excitedly. "I haven't had a nice break since before training, so I'm really happy that I get the chance now."
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:07 am

"Well I thought getting the horses myself would speeden the process up quite a bit" He smiled at Rose hoping she would forgive him for getting the horses by himself. "Well a break is nice and all but i hope we will not be called for duty while we are away" he mounted up his horse and hoped the 4 hour trip wouldnt take as long as he thought. Chris has neverr heard of the resort before so he was curious about the place, but sinceasking Rose would doubt the fact whether it would be fun he kept silent.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:02 pm

They began their ride to the resort, and Rose was thankful for the clear skies. She felt slightly akward starting up a conversation with Chris, she she stayed generally quiet the entire trip. After the 4 agonizing hours of horseback, they finally made it to a large hotel like building, with a lake not even 40 meters behind it. After hitching up their horses and heading inside, Rose immediately felt nervous at the amount of people actually there.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:26 am

Since Rose kept silent throughout the 4 hour trip no word was said up until the arrival at the resort. Seeing the resort was quite packed he hoped he wouldn't have to wait in line for that long. "Sure are a lot of people here arent there Rose" Chris smiled and grabbed her hand in order to not lose sight of little Rose. He then waited in line with Rose hoping it wouldnt take that long.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 6:10 am

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea....." Walking up to the front desk she got the attention of an attendant and asked if there were any available rooms. She looked over some papers before staring at the two in front of her. "There is a single bed room on the first floor, and a double bed room on the fourth, but I'm not sure how long they will be free for, so you might want to make your decision fast." Rose looked over to Chris and sighed. "If we got them both, we would be on different floors.......I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Seeing there were only two rooms left, one with a single bed and one with a double bed Chris had to respond quickly. On a whim he responded "We'll take the double bed room" and he put down some cash from his wallet. Chris didn't want Rose to be alone in the packed resort so he thought it would be best to stay together in one room. He Patted Rose on her head "I hope you don't mind sharing a room together again Rose.." He grabbed rose her hand and the keys from the desk and walked to their room on the fourth floor.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Rose could tell his decision was rushed, but then again, there wasn't much of a choice in the matter. Her face flushed as Chris patted her on the head, afterwards grabbing her hand and grabbing her hand as well as the key. They made it to the fourth floor, where it took them about five minutes to find their room, and as soon as they dropped their bags near the bed, Rose fell backwards and curled up on it. "Riding a horse for an elongated time huuuurrrrts......." She shoved her face in one of the pillows and cuddled it close to her body.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:07 am

Seeing Rose cuddle her face in the pillow made Chris smiled. He layed down next to her and started hugging her from behind. "It Indeed hurts and is tiring...." He slowly closed his eyes and started falling asleep. Even though he liked the fact that he finally could time alone with Rose, he was really tired from some earlier assignments he had to finish before he could go on the trip. The long trip also took a toll on him.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:55 pm

Chris' comforting arms wrapped around her small frame, and she let a small sigh out into her pillow. She still didn't understand what this boy was doing to her; the butterflies, the random blushing, the tingling feeling all over her body, all she knew was that she was growing to accept it. His breathing evened behind her and she knew he had fallen asleep, so she let her weary body also fall into the its dark embrace.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Chris suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. The trip has taken quite the toll on Rose and Chris as they slept for pretty much the whole day. "Guess we have to check out the resort tomorrow" Chris mumbled to himself. He let go of Rose and stood up and looked at his bag. He opened his bag grabbed some new clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. He hoped he didn't woke up Rose in the proces.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Rose rolled around and Began to mumble incoherent things once Chris had left het side, and a sheen of sweat coated her forehead. She srunched her eyes harder in and almost rolled off the bed as nightmares began to plague her dreams. Rose was startled awake though, as she fell off the side of the bed, shaking from the horrid images, tears streaming down her face. Looking up onto the bed, she noticed Chris was no longer there and began to panic. "Chris? C-chris?!CHRIS!!!" Rose went into hysterics as she shook with intensity and bawled her eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino
Admin
Yoshino

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:24 pm

Chris came out of the shower halfnaked with a towel around his middle. His hair still wet since he didn't bother to dry it yet. Still a bit sleep drunk he didn't hear Rose screaming but seeing her cry made him run to her. He hugged her from behind and put his hand on her head. "It's fine...I'm still here Rose..." He said while pulling her closer to him. He hoped that him his comfort would calm the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 pm

Turning around, Rose wrapped her arms tightly around his middle section, partially to prevent her shaking, while it was mainly to wipe the bad dream from her mind. "I-I......I thought you were......" Chris' mangled, bloodied corpse ran through her head and she shut her eyes tightly, clinging as hard as she could to him. She raised her head to look up at him, her eyes still clouded with tears as she tried to speak properly. Leaning her forehead against his, she sniffled and subdued her crying for the meantime. "Please.....d-don't ever....ever die on me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Military Vacation   A Military Vacation Empty

Back to top Go down

A Military Vacation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Attack on Titan :: The Inner District :: Military Headquarter-
Jump to: