Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) Empty
PostSubject: A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)   A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 2:31 pm

(leggo ;) )

It was a sunny day. The sort of day on which, without squinting, you could barely see 5ft in front of you. And some dumbass thought it would be smart to schedule a recon mission today The whitenette sat upon her disgruntled horse and silently counted the seconds until the gates opened. Sure, it had been a good idea at the time-being bright and sunny, and all...But it had quickly deteriorated when the weather took a dive for charred, instead of boiling. Silver lurched out of her reverie as the horses and people moved into action, and grinning to her neighbor, Rosalinde, she said, quite snarkily, "But I have to pee."

An hour and thirty minutes later found them basking in the shade that the gigantic ass trees provided, and Silver found herself rather bored and looking for a conversation. "Ne, Rosalinde...Do you think we'll run into trouble today? Danchou said not to be overly excited, but I can't help myself! Every time we go on a mission, I always look forward to killing the Titans...It's kinda like that weirdo Hange's obsession with them, except I want them to die..."

(a;dfj  cactus hehe)

Last edited by Silver on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I GOT YOUR NAME WRONG HOW ASDFGHJKL)
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)   A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 2:44 pm

Looking at the younger girl, she smiled and then stared into the large canopy above them. "I don't know Silver, we might, or might not. It is just a recon mission remember." Grimacing, she looked back down at the thought of those ugly creatures. 'On the other hand, we are where the titans roam. There is a high probability that we will encounter at least one....but how many of us will have to be transported home in a cart?' Facing towards Silver again, she forced a smile. "Titans would be no match for us though, am I right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)   A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Sighs listening to Rose and Silver, as they make it to the southern area of the forest he dismounts his horse and sends it off towards the walls, he looks up. He then shoots his hooks into one of the trees and goes flying, he front flips before landing on the branch.

He looks down shrugs and heads off into the trees, he wondered if he could surprise everyone with his titan form my killing some of them? No that would get him thrown in jail quicker then the female titan could run...
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)   A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 3:14 pm

(I'm sorry guys- I'm on mobile and the chat won't show up...I'm getting dinner, and I should be back in an hour or two...if you'd like to, you guys can keep going, an I'll catch up)

Silver coughed as a blonde haired figure disappeared into the trees. Turning to Rosalinde she commented, "Hey now, cheer up! Let's go catch up with banana head over there...can we scare him, pretty please?"

Without waiting, she launched her maneuver gear and zipped into the forest, grinning like a maniac. Albus was gonna get it.

--------------(눈_눈)/----(눈_눈)/-----(눈_눈)/----(눈_눈):

She. Was. Lost. "Goddamnit!" Silver issued a loud curse as she realized she had gone deeper than intended. "Captain's gonna kill me-" Her complaint was cut off as the bushes in front of her rustled and a pack of Titans tumbled out. "Oh shit." She breathed, "They're actually here." With a maniacal smile, and an equally louder yell, she fell into the fray and began to slice and dice, like she knew how to do so well.

(The Titans are short and weak af; that's why Silver ain't dead)
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)   A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 3:44 pm

(It's fine...I have to go watch a movie with my family....and Albus, I think we're outside the walls...you know, the freaking large trees?Titan territory...dun dun dunnnn... :P)
"S-silver, is that really such a good-" She had flown off using her gear faster than Rose could respond. 'She is going to get herself killed!' Using her hooks, she sped up into the trees after her comrade, hoping she wasn't already dead.

Hearing someone curse and mumbling shortly after, she followed the voice to find Silver standing on the forest floor. "There you are, now let's get-" A group of small titans came into view and she heard her friend swear beside her. "We, need to get backup, we can't take them alo- SILVER!" The white haired girl had already charged at them, leaving Rose wondering how she wasn't already dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)   A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:00 pm

(Sorry my com is being a jerk!)

Smiles watching them go flying to kill the titans, he flops down on the branch he shakes his head as if the titans were not making him entertained, he sighs jumps and shoots his hooks into a titan, he spins and removes his hooks, the hooks stab into the titans necks killing them.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)   A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Slash. Gouge. Cackle. Repeat.
Silver was in heaven. She hadn't felt this free since she blew up part of the trainee barracks all those years ago. Sure, shit was going to go down when she got out. If she got out. But it didn't matter. All that mattered was killing. Killing these damn vile creatures, these abominations, these murderers that killed her brother. Oh god it felt so good! To dice and slice and scream and cry and be alive! It was exhilarating it was freeing it was li-
A scream interrupted her tirade, warning her to be careful, and she turned to see a wall of trees collapse and out emerged. Something.
"What. The. Hell. Is. That?!?"
It was, as luck had it, a big ass Titan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)   A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:21 pm

Blinks at the trees falling, he sighs and launches himself into the air, he bites his thumb hard blood splattering onto his face, he transforms into his titan form and roars at the other, which was slightly taller then him, he tackles it and the two titans begin a fight crushing other titans sending eye ball's and legs flying everywhere, and crushing down trees, this titan was something else, what the hell was it?!
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)   A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Silver blinked. Unless Travis had slipped some magical shrooms in her coffee this morning, she was pretty sure the scene in front of her was real. She pinched herself again. Yep, still real. The two titans currently mud wrestling in front of her were going at it more than a round of gladiators. She then realized, with a shudder, that the smaller Titans had abandoned their prey of the recon soldiers, and were standing eerily still, as if observing the gouge fest in front of them.

As the duo rolled, kicked, bit, and punched their way deeper into the forest, Silver noticed that both Titans had a distinct fighting form. Could they be...shifters? she thought with startling fervor. Once again, her thoughts were interrupted, but this time by a rather moreso unpleasant sight. The smaller Titans had unfrozen and were once again doing battle with her team mates.

As she sliced through tendon and bone, she kept an eye on the larger, wrestling Titans, and wondered where the hell the captain was. It was getting too damn hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)   A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:36 pm

Roars and sends a knee into the other titans stomach, he tosses it into a group of smaller titans which become noodles of sinew which glide lazily to the ground, Sword slasher runs up to it and does a body slam with his elbow on the titan, he then stands and stomps it's face into the ground, he stands their then hit's his knees and ejects from the titan, he lands on the ground red streaks across his face.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)   A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:13 pm

"Dude. I just washed these pants."
Silver looked on incredulously as banana head shook out his blonde locks, and walked off, as happy as a cucumber. A cucumber that just emerged from a giant ass Titan. The battle was finally winding down, and the smoking remains of the unlucky minion titans lay scattered around them. She walked over to Albus and said, shakily, "What the hell was that thing? What the hell are you? What the hell is going on?" Silver continued, "Are you related to Eren? How many of you are there? Do Titans really not poop?"

Shoulda stuck with the pointy objects. Less complicated.

(Oh god, she sounds like such a ditz... :P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)   A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Blinks at the word Eren, he laughs out loud, Eren?!?! Eren!?! he didn't even know the name, "Listen Miss, I'm Lt.Parker I'm a shifter and that's all you need to know, i am not related to eren and i hope to god i never am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)   A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rather Useless Mission (Or is it?)
Page 1 of 1