Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Sword slasher  Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Sword slasher

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:27 am

Parker stomped through the forest in his titan form, sword slasher. The titan pulled out the sharp meaty and bloody piece of meat which he called the sword and ran up to a titan who looked as if it was an avvie, the two roared at each other before slamming into each other Parker stabbing the titan with the meat sword and the titan getting punches in on him and in the end everyone should have known who the winner was, he stood there and put the sword back grinning sword slasher knew he was getting his free time...
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:23 am

Niamh went out on a mission to look out for any Titans that could come and infiltrate the old HQ of the Scouting Legion. She went out on her horse Raven, her trusty companion, and she rode off into the nearby forest to make sure no Titans would pass through towards the old headquarters.

Niamh looked from left to right, making sure to fire a flare just in time for the other members of the Scouting Legion to prepare for any sudden attack. She reached roughly the center of the forest to find a sight she had only seen a couple of times before, a Titan attacking another one. She was used to Eren doing it but she realized this was not Eren, it was some other Titan-shifter.

She hesitated first before making Raven go slowly towards the Titan but she had not realized an Aberrant coming from her right. Her eyes widened as it ran through the trees, making them rustle loudly, it was also breaking a few branches on the way, making its presence obvious to Niamh, she ordered Raven to go faster away but she realized the Titan-shifter and the Aberrant had basically trapped her in the middle.
Back to top Go down

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:29 am

Turns and sees the woman and the horse then the Avvie he roars at it and stomps towards it before slicing it through the middle he then unhooks his jaw and chomps it's head off, he swallows before getting tackled by the other.

He growls and punches it his sword sliding to a stop in front of the woman, in the midst of the fight sword slasher roars and many more titans come around and start eating him the roars continue until he dispatches, Parker saw the woman and grimaced, he bit his thumb hard transforming again his sword on his back as well.

he slices through the titans until they all die he turns looks at the woman and slams to the ground, he puts his sword up and sits sits one leg crossed over the other and stares at her, the titan smiles.
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:38 am

Niamh's eyes widened as she watched the Titan-shifter fight off the Titans that seemed to be coming in waves. Niamh tried her best not to get noticed by any of the Titans that seemed to be only focused on one thing, the Titan-shifter. Niamh had noticed on weird thing about the Titan-shifter, it had a sword made out of... meat? Whatever it was made of, it looked like a big piece of bloody meat.

'That is weird...' Niamh thought to herself before she watched as he seemed to be getting eaten, she wanted to help out but she didn't know whether the Titan-shifter was really friendly or not, and she knew she shouldn't take the risk, it would be suicide to try and get all of those Titans at once. She watched as the Human inside dispatched from the body and her eyes widened slightly, noticing he must be skilled enough to quickly transform again and kill all the Titans.

Niamh was a little scared at how skilled this Titan-shifter was but she slowly made Raven trot over to him as he was in Titan form and sitting cross-legged on the floor. Niamh went up as close as her comfort zone could allow her. "H-hello." She said to him with her soft voice, she had a slight smile seeing as she was being polite to the Titan-shifter that basically saved her life.
Back to top Go down

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:42 am

The titan keeps smiling as if he was happy to see her as if she were and old friend, he reaches a pinkie out and taps it on her head making sure he didn't put any force on it because he knew if he did he would kill her in a instance.

A titan crawler come at full speed towards him but just before it pounces he slams his fist down on top of it crushing it in a blaze of blood, the titan un hooks it's jaws and swallows a leg of the crawler before hooking it to where it could talk in a sorta roar but raspy, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:52 am

Niamh slightly blushed a light pink on her cheeks as the Titan-shifter patted her head with his pinkie. She could tell he understood her and she noticed he seemed friendly enough to be considered an ally at this point of time. Her smile only grew until it immediately disappeared as she heard a Titan crawler approaching, she turned to use her 3DM Gear but the Titan-shifter had already sorted the Titan crawler out before Niamh could dispatch the wires of her 3DM Gear.

'Wow, for a Titan he is very quick. Maybe even quicker than Corporal Levi!' She thought to herself before watching as the Titan-shifter finished off the Titan crawler. She blinked curiously at the Titan-shifter as it spoke. "Y-you can speak English in that form? Okay, that is a first." She mumbled the last bit under her breath before shrugging. "That is so cool! I haven't met a Titan-shifter who can speak in their Titan form." She smiled sweetly up at him. "W-what's your real name? Well, Human name...?" She asked curiously, tilting her head slightly to the left as she spoke.
Back to top Go down

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:56 am

Blinks and rubs his head, "Uh, Albus parker you know the scouting legion lieutenant? he shrugs and eat's another leg, he looks at his sword and picks up some of the crawler, he attaches it to the sword and smiles, "But in my titan form i am known as sword slasher."
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:03 am

Niamh's eyes widened a little in surprise. "You're thee Lieutenant Albus Parker?" She blinked in some sort of disbelief before shaking off the surprised feeling. She saluted to him with a perfect salute and she smiled gently at him.

"It is nice to see you face-to-face." She said softly before watching him pick up some parts of the Titan crawler, attaching it to his meaty sword. She raised an eyebrow in curiosity about the sword. 'How did he make it?' She asked herself inside her head. Niamh looked up at him. "Sword Slasher huh? Cool name!" She grinned at him, slightly nodding in approval at his name. "It suits you well."
Back to top Go down

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:07 am

Smiles and if Titans could blush he was doing so, "Am i known that well through out the scouting legion?" he hum's then nods, "Well that is good to know..." he picks her up as well as her horse and puts them on his shoulder, "I don't lose control most of the time so don't worry, i'll go slow as well so your horse wont fall off..." He steps through the forest titans watching them from all sides.
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:13 am

Niamh nodded slightly. "You are pretty well known us 'average people'." She smiled softly at him, she allowed him to pick her up but she was a little concerned about her companion Raven. "O-okay, that's sort of good to know. At least I can trust you. You are one of us after all." She was referring to the Scouting Legion in her last sentence before she looked to Raven who was slightly confused and slightly freaking out before Niamh better her head and she immediately calmed down.

Niamh looked down and she suddenly felt a little bit nauseous, she let out a small groan and held her stomach, looking straight ahead again. "Rule number one when sat on a Titan's shoulder with your horse: don't look down." She said out loud, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:17 am

Chuckles and makes it to the edge of the forest, he heads towards wall rose then stops at the hole in the wall he looks inside then steps through, he heads towards wall maria, "So do any of the other average people, like like me?" he laughs on the inside before looking around, this place was messed up so many titans around, he remembered the day he found out about the titans in the wall....
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:22 am

Niamh holds on as he passes the edge of the forest. She watches as he steps through the big hole in Wall Maria. She looked over to him, taking in the features of his eyes, they were really pretty. "Well, I don't know if any of them like like you, but they respect you, that's for sure." She smiled gently at him before seeing the ruined city below and she looked away in a way of... disgust.

"I have always hated seeing this place... especially after what happened." She said in a sad tone, she kept her face almost poker-face but her eyes could tell everything she was feeling. She was sad... distraught even. She missed her family and her little sister Lilly was the one who suffered and died in the Titan Invasion of Wall Maria. 'I miss them all so much...' She said to herself quietly in her mind.
Back to top Go down

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:27 am

Nods his head as they stop at the edge of wall maria, he sits her down then backs up he ejects himself and the titan falls down in front of her, he lands beside her red streaks from being in titan form too long on his face, "Well respect is something i don't like....only that stupid damn king get's it sitting his fat ass off in his castle while thousands die a day for him!" he clenches his hands, he watches as his hands and face go back to their normal tan color and his eyes revert back to blue, his hair becoming shorter and still had his muscular build, "I would like to see him get eaten by a titan and that's the truth..."
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:53 am

Niamh slowly stepped off his hand as he let her down and she made sure Raven is fine and not nauseous from the height. It was completely natural for Raven to feel a little sick, horses are obviously not used to be off the ground at such height. She saw him detach himself from the Titan and she made sure the Titan body would not crush her or Raven when it fell because of a lack of a host.

Niamh looked over and blinked at the pretty markings on his face. She walked over to him, gently guiding Raven with her. She looked to him and smiled ever-so-slightly. "I guess that is true... we are wasting our lives for that fat guy and he just sits around playing mahjong!" She sighed and watched as he turned back to normal skin colour. She blushed slightly, realising she was staring at him a lot.
Back to top Go down

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:57 am

Nods still looking off into the distance, "If i had one chance to show him who really knew how to run this place i would but i'm sure i would be put under arrest for treason." he turns to look at her looking over her quickly he puts out his hand, "Now for a proper introduction i am Albus or parker if you want, i hope i didn't scare you when i was in titan form."
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:32 pm

Niamh slowly looked down because she thought she was looking at him too much, she hoped she didn't offend him or anything close to that. She looked up slowly to him again. "That is the only reason people are too afraid to speak up about it... being arrested and possibly killed for treason is the wall between the ruler and his or her people." She said with a small sigh.

She looked to his hand when he held it out, she took it and shook it with quite a hard grip, she did that naturally without her knowing. She smiled at him gently. "Oh, my name is Niamh Wilson. You can call me Niamh, Nemo, Ninja or just Wilson, if you want." "...I might call you Alby, because I consider you a friend after all." She giggled with a very cute, feminine tone. "You didn't scare me at all, Alby. I am glad I met you."
Back to top Go down

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:36 pm

Smiles and tries hard not to wince, he watches as the titan shamble closer to them, "Nice to meet ya Ninja, let's get back into maria though before we make friends because if not we might just get eaten..." He let's go of her hand and heads off towards the gates.
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:41 pm

Niamh saw he was trying to hold back a look of pain, her eyes widened in realization that she was accidentally holding onto his hand too hard. She let go and smiled at him before she sees some Titans approaching and she sighed. "They're so brainless..." She muttered before looking to him and then she held her hands up defensively. "I-I am not saying you are b-brainless at all!" She tried to defend her statement because she knew it could have affected him in some way.

She heads off towards the gates, following him on her 3DM Gear, making sure she swiftly passed the Titans and made her way safely through Wall Maria.
Back to top Go down

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:47 pm

Smiles and nods at the guards who try to pull the gate down some people trying to get in one tackles him and they get into a fight blood and broken bones everywhere, of course albus stood shook the blood off his cloak and headed into the gates making sure he stayed behind far enough for Niamh to get through, "So what made you join the scouting legion?"
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:58 pm

Niamh smiled and followed him through the gates. She was a bit surprised by the sudden fight Albus had just gone through and she looked away when it had happened. When it ended she rushed through the gates and into safety.

"I joined because Commander Erwin asked me to, he saw potential in me... and the job I was in beforehand wasn't the greatest job in the world. I-I was a criminal basically." She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck nervously before whistling and Raven galloped through the gates just before they closed and she was unharmed. "Good girl." Niamh praised her, brushing her hand across Raven's neck.
Back to top Go down

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:04 pm

Stops and looks up he takes in the sky then looks through the city, he turns to face her, "Well i wish we could have met on better terms sorry about earlier with the titan biz...and commander Erwins a prick, fucking picks on me everyday of my live, he only said that because he might have thought you had....certain assets that he liked about you....." he grumbles, "If you want a good leader levi is the way to go."
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:09 pm

Niamh looked over to Albus and she shrugged with a small, sweet smile. "The Titan biz wasn't a problem at all, Alby." She giggled slightly at her nickname for him. She then looked back to him and blinked, her sweet smile fading to some sort of frown, tilting her head to the right slightly, looking like a confused puppy. "W-what do you mean Erwin's a prick? He is kind to me." She said with a small smile.

"Certain assets? W-what do you mean by that? Do you mean my skils, my looks or... what else?" She looked to him, crossing her arms, her facial expression showed confusion, agitation and some worry. She uncrossed her arms and put them back to her sides: "I-I guess Levi would be a good Commander, he would make sure everyone slept with cleaning products." She laughed slightly at her own joke and at the images she got in her head.
Back to top Go down

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:14 pm

Shakes his head pointing to her face and other areas not to be mentioned, "He is a sucker for the pretty ones levi doesn't care about how his team mates are Erwin pretends to so he can ask favors and things from them later don't tell him i said that though..." he heads to the stocks and get's on his pet horse Ward (Which will be made after this) and they trot off towards the inner part of the city to report, "i might be gone for a while at HQ about an hour or less so don't worry if i take a while walk around Maria and see what else is going on..."
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:33 pm

Niamh blinked as he points to her face and then the rest of her body. She blushed dark red all over her face. She was very shy when it came to that sort of topic. "I-I guess. But most men are... attracted to the 'pretty ones'." She said simply before blinking. "W-wait, does that mean you think I am a 'pretty one'?" She tilted her head curiously with a slight smile on her face.

She gets onto Raven and makes her walk to the stocks where Albus got his horse. She looked to Albus and smiled slightly. "Well, Alby, I was supposed to report back to HQ about my findings in the Forest but seeing as you basically killed all the Titans that were a threat to the old HQ, the one that looks like a mansion."
Back to top Go down

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:42 pm

Rolls his eyes "Yeah i'll say it you are kinda pretty but i won't go head over heels for you." he moves his horse out of the stocks and looks around, "I was just using my free time to kill some things titans are not just useful in battle they are good for building communication and of course death threats..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword slasher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword slasher
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next