Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Work hard, Eat healthy Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Work hard, Eat healthy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baka

Baka

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Work hard, Eat healthy Empty
PostSubject: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:26 am

The sun was blight and warm as it sat high in the sky over looking the training grounds this day. It was a perfect day to take it easy and relax, at least that what many would have liked to do with a day like this. Out across the ground one could see a number of people training, taking lessons and all sort of things needed to improved themselves. Smile would appear along Jaune face as he took a moment from his work to watch as it reminded him of his own days training, which wasn’t take long ago. It was almost funny just how far he had come since his day on this field.

Removing himself of his thoughts of the days of old he soon returned to the task at hand. This day Jaune had volunteer to help feed the trainee from the field tent in order for them to take full advantage of the weather. Without a doubt it must be a odd sight for most to see a member of the Scouting Legion preparing food. This was evident by his jacket which laid a crossed a chair displaying to all the Wings of Freedom on it.

With the last bit of the work now finish Jaune would smile a bit to himself as he lightly rubbed the bottom of his scar which ran down is left eye. He knew there was only one way to truly feed the trainee and took joy in now being on the other end. Stepping out from the tent he would take a deep breath before shouting a crossed the field. “Alright you worthless Bastards. Come get ya’ll food.” a large grin sat on his face as he walked back under the tent and took a sit with his back to a post.

Last edited by Baka on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aston Lee

Aston Lee

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:53 am

This was one of the days that her job wasn't so fun. Rather than being on the front lines, or rather a mile or two behind them she was all the way back at the Training Grounds. It was fairly normal for teams to be cycled around but this was a pain. First off there was being here at all, it put her in danger of having to actually train people. Actually that wouldn't be so bad, it'd be better than her current job. Hauling and heaving she dragged a sack of potatoes along as she walked backwards. Someone, not naming any names had forgotten it on the last order and it was hardly fitting for them to be left until the next one. The honour of the Supply Squad was at stake, sadly that meant she had to drag a sack as heavy as she was across a field from the road. Aston glowered down at the sack as she moved, why couldn't potatoes be light?

Black hair caught in the wind slightly, a few strands stuck sweatily to her forehead from the effort made her seem far more flustered than she was. She was almost there when she heard the call from behind her, that brought back memories. Trying to heave faster before she was trampled she made it inside and slid the sack over by the corner. Huffing she looked over at the only other person inside, maybe best not to seem too weak. Blinking at the change of light she offered a smile, "Good morning," Breathing deep she stretched her arms, "What have you have on offer exactly?" A drink at least would be nice, if there was something sweet maybe.

Shuffling closer towards the stoves Aston sniffed as she straightened her uniform. Without her gear she felt rather naked these days, but there was no point wearing it here and carrying that and the potatoes would be too much. Grey eyes met his brown, she had seen him before somewhere. No jacket so it wasn't clear if he was in her Legion, maybe the mission before last? Well that was just one more thing to ask him in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:34 am

It was just like he remember from his days during training as the trainees all came rushing in. True compare to what the Scouting Legion normally does this was a bit boring, but at the same time it was safe. Well as long as the food don’t run out that is. Looking around he felt both a bit of joy and sadness at all the faces. The turn out this year was pretty big, but by the end most would have quit, been kicked out, or worst and those who did passed would have to one face the true horror. But that would be for another day.

Leaving the front in the hands of the others Jaune would head back to the kitchen only to now find a rather large bag of potatoes in one of the corner. A confused Jaune stood there for a bit before he noticed a voice offering a greeting as well as what they had to offer. “Potatoes it seems.” he said with a smile as he turned toward the voice to see a young girl. “And good morning to you too. And I’ll see what I can get for you., but looks like water be best for now?” he spoke as he went to get the girl some water. After returning he would placed a glass on the table in the middle room before turning to the sack.

With a unhappy look he would sigh at the sight before specking “Sorry for having you to bring that to us. I told some trainees to pick up supplies and it appeared the missed one.” For the first time he would take a good look at the girl as he noticed the emblem of the Wings. It was then that the name matched the face as he snapped his fingers. “Miss Lee I believe it is, right? With the Supply Squad?’ he asked with a smile. He remember seeing her a few times with he got food and other equipments in the past.
Back to top Go down
Aston Lee

Aston Lee

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:44 am

Dabbing any remaining sweat from her forehead with the sleeve of her jacket Aston shook her hair out a little, managing to look messier than before. All these recruits around her couldn't seem to care less that she was here. Then if they had been out in the field since their last meal that would explain it, it was good. They hadn't seen a battle yet, for most this was the hardest thing they had ever done, it should be enjoyable. For the most part they seemed to be, it was raucous, the best kind the loud but not so much a person couldn't talk.

Smiling at the remarks from the green haired man she took a seat at the table as he set the glass down. Such finery compared to drinking straight from the bottle, her grandmother would be proud. Stroking the side as condensation started to form she remained quiet until he finished, "That's right, so do you stalk everyone that doesn't know you or just me?" He hadn't given her a name yet and how did he know who she was? From her academy days, not that she could think of. If he was in her Legion then she had never been introduced or vice versa. Taking a sip she let loose another small smile, "I'll have a potato then, if that is all there is." Reclining slight she looked backwards over at him, "What else do you do, other than catering to my whims?" She knew full way she was being too cocky right now but it was hard not to be with all this noise, Aston was in a good mood now after all.
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:24 am

The man would let out a light laugh at the girl comment as he stepped back in front of the shrove. “No I’m afraid it’s only you.” he said with a grin before laughing to himself at the bad joke. “I’m Jaune Valentine, I‘m sure you heard them yell at me from time to time. I’m with the Scouting Legion as well however I don’t think we ever talked but I remember seeing you around before.” He said as his hands worked with the food before him. Soon he would walk back to the table as he place a wooden bowl down in front to Aston.

Slowly he would walk to the other side of the table where he would take a seat. With a slight smile he would place a finger over his lips as he spoke. “As a thanks for bring that potatoes those slacker forgot I’ll give some of the meat stew.” Jaune knew that was meant for the officers, but there was more then enough to go around. The greedy pigs just wanted it to themselves, the idea he had to feed such people pissed him off, but he had to do what he had to do. But he would forget those thoughts for now as he smiled once more at the girl cockyness. “Catering to others whims is but only a side job, Miss Lee. My real job is with the supply squad as a field cook. Which is why I was sent here today to feed these kids.”
Back to top Go down
Rogue Reaper

Rogue Reaper

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:47 am

Ryan walked across the training grounds, her cheeks stained with tears. It had only been a week sense she foolishly joined the Scouting Legion, and she still regretted it. How could I have been so stupid. She thought to herself yet again. She wasn't strong enough for the Scouting Legion. She shook her head, whipping away one last tear as she reached into the medical bag which rested at her side. She pulled out a small whip and whipped away the tear, then blowing her nose. As she stuffed it into her pocket she continued walking. She was wearing her Military uniform and equipment, except for the two medical bags she had, and the white and red boots which very much clashed with the rest of her outfit. Her father still wasn't talking to her, he was upset that she put her life in danger. Ryan promised him she would join the Military police, but after realizing her medical skills were needed elsewhere... she went back on her promise. 

As the sun beat down on the little, 16 year old's back, she began to get thirsty.The only liquid she had on her was sterilizing alcohol, and that wouldn't help her thirst at all. As she continued walking, she saw a building. "why is there a building in the Training grounds?" she asked herself. As she continued walking, she got closer, putting her hand on the door and opening it. 

Walking in, she took a deep breath. "Thank goodness.." she said in her sweet, cheerful voice. She whipped the sweat from her forehead and then reached into her pocket, walking over to a trashcan and throwing it away. As she turned around, she noticed two people, one had their back turned to Ryan, but it wasn't clear if it was male or female. Ryan was an obvious female, she was short for her age, and had long chestnut hair. Not to mention her boobs, those would signal it as well. Her red cheeks still stung a little but she noticed that one of the two people had water. She walked over, her maneuver gear still at her sides, along with her blades, and medical packs. 

"M... May I have please have some water?" she asked the man who was turned in her direction. He had green hair, and appeared attractive. "I've been walking for who knows how long." she said, scratching the back of her head as she smiled gratefully at the man.
Back to top Go down
Aston Lee

Aston Lee

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:21 am

Without missing a beat Aston held out her half drunken glass towards the girl. Fingers laced around the rim she didn't look up for a second while she listened. She'd gained a name from the man as well as where she might have seen him before. She'd never had a meal cooked by someone else on the Titan's side of the wall before though. It was her that normally dealt with that if they weren't eating rations in her squad. One of the bonuses of being so close to the wagons meant that she normally had first pick when it came to a meal. If not she just had to wait for a bird or two to come by, so this was interesting. Not quite as much as getting bonus meat was though, that was better than most of the kids here and she'd done nothing but paperwork and deliveries all day. The smile on her face boarded a little as she called out to the new girl, "Sit down," Flicking the glass towards the empty chair opposite, "If walking is the hardest thing that happens to you today then you'll need to work harder." Was that really the complaint, not that she'd be running or using manoeuvre gear, or even dragging potatoes, just walking. Exactly how new was this girl?

Turning her attention back towards the green haired man, "Say Jaune, tell me, can you bake cakes?" This was by far the most important thing she had said all day and her tone reflected their grandeur. Sure she could bake a cake, but in barracks she was without an oven. There was also the fact that she wasn't able to even come close to her grandmothers cakes, when they could get sugar that was. Ever since the wall fell there were much fewer beets around and thus less sugar, it was a luxury after all. Since he was a military cook though, maybe he could get some, or cream. Mouth watering a little she seemed brighter than ever.

Unable to remain silent she turned her eyes back to the new girl. She had far to much hair even braided as it was, girlie girl. Settling her chin into her hands Aston began, "Red. Tell me something, exactly how far have you been walking?" Sure Aston wasn't exactly strong but she wouldn't be caught complaining about walking unless it was days, Red wasn't that bedraggled yet. She'd noticed the uniform, another new person she didn't know. There were three hundred in the Scouting Legion and she knew most of them by now, something was afoot. More over she couldn't go letting someone make them look back by failing to walk.
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:20 pm

It would seemed this place was becoming a busy place this day as yet another person enter through the door. However rules were rules and those without reason had to stay out of the kitchen. “Sorry but if you don’t have a reason to be back here, then I’m afraid you’re…” he said raising his head to look at the door, but trailed off at the end as he saw who it was. Rising to his feet this time he gave a warm smile toward the girl as he placed a hand lightly on his hip. “Ryan, what are you doing all the way out here?” he said as he turned to get more water for the girl. From the back he could hear the two talking however Lee words seemed a bit harsh but he knew where she was coming from.

“Go easy on her Miss Lee, after all Ryan already had a rough first week in the scouts.” he said with a grin. He remember her training less then a week ago and he could still feel some the pain in his back from the titan attack. Still he was glad she was able to do was needed of her, less she would already been long gone from the scouts. Placing the glass down in front of the now sitting Ryan he would return to the shrove and began prepping other meals.

However he would turn around for a question he was not prepared for. “Um well yeah I can make a cake. Not much used for them out in the field but I know how to make some…” he give a honest answer to a question he knew were leading too. It seemed she was still not done with Ryan as Ash turned her question back towards her again. Lightly tapping a wooden spoon against a the pot to removed any liquid from it he would then turn around pointing it at Ash. “I said go easy on her, Okay? She still green after all.” He said like a father talking to his kids. The thought popped in his mind for a second which caused him to fawn a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Reaper

Rogue Reaper

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:45 pm

As Ryan sat down, the girl handed her a glass of water. "Thank you." she said in a cheery voice, looking up and smiling at her as she took a sip of water. As she put the glass back on the table, the man in front of her looked at her with surprise. He looked familiar... but... “Ryan, what are you doing all the way out here?” The man asked her. Ryans Eyes opened wide as she took a step back from the counter. "Juane?" she muttered. "I..." she then stayed standing, and then slammed the upper half of her body forward, bowing towards him. "I'm sorry." she said, tears in her eyes, looking like she was going to cry. "I"m sorry..." She muttered again. She promised herself after her ordeal with the titan that the next time she saw Juane, she would apologize for being such a reck that day. "I'm sorry I endangered you..." she stayed bowing for a few more seconds, then got back up. "H... Hows your back?" she asked him. 
Before Ryan got a response, the women next to her then began to talk to Ryan in a rather harsh voice, "If walking is the hardest thing that happens to you today then you'll need to work harder." The women began. She seemed a bit older then Ryan, then again, Ryan was fairly short so that made sense. As Ryan opened her mouth the answer, Jaune began to interrupted her. “Go easy on her Miss Lee, after all Ryan already had a rough first week in the scouts.” He answered for her. Ryan smiled and tilted her head. "Its fine, I can answer the question." she said, turning her head towards the women that sat next to her."Its my job to check up on all of the people here trianing, making sure their injuries are tended to." she told the women, smiling. As she took another sip of the water, the women spoke again. "Red. Tell me something, exactly how far have you been walking?" Ryan looked up at the women once more. "By 'red', i assume your are talking to me, yes?" she asked. "I've been walking sense..." she had to think for a few seconds. "Sense just past midnight this morning i suppose. Then again I've done a lot of sitting down when i dealt with patience." she said, then she gave a sigh. "But honestly... Some of you Scouts wont take help from anyone." she said, crossing her legs and making a grumpy face. "And some of you cant take a shot... You think someone who gets beat up by 15 meter tall people would be able to handle a little needle". It was then she realized they where talking about cake. 

"Wait a minute, Juane? You cook!" she said, leaping out of her seat with wide eyes. "You make food! I bet its good food!" she practically yelled. If there was one thing in the world Ryan liked more then helping people, it was good food. "Do you think you could cook for me sometime???" she asked him, her voice filled with joy and hyper activeness  Her body was leaning over the table, eager to hear his answer as she gave possibly the biggest smile ever towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Aston Lee

Aston Lee

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:47 am

OOC:

Aston didn't get it. Taking her glass back she scowled slightly, it wasn't like she was biting the woman. If she couldn't take a question then this wasn't the place in the military for them. If they were so close to the edge that words could push them over, then there was no way they could be trusted in the field. The smile only returned at the prospect of cake but before she could say anything the air was crammed full of words from the red haired woman. It wasn't like her but it would be rude to just up and interrupt, so she remained silent. Instead she made notes on the two of them.

Juane was protective of Red, either he liked her or they knew each other from before, something about an injury maybe? She had asked how his back was, huh. Then there was Red, babbling airhead was what came to mind, someone who had not a lot to say not that much of it was useful. She was a field medic it seemed, pretty dense if she thought that most people beaten up by a Titan lived. There were wounded, almost always, but Titans didn't normally leave survivors. She also lumped all these trainees with Scouts, of course these kids weren't the same. Then there was the matter of common sense,"This is a kitchen Red, and I'm not the one cooking." How exactly was this a surprise? It was quite clear from the moment she walked in and he offered her something, even given away by their conversation. Her words weren't exactly mean spirited but they were pointing out the obvious, wits were something you needed in Titan territory. If this girl couldn't get them quick then she wasn't going to be coming back.
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Jaune was thankful that the main dishes this day were done and already being passed out with only the officers left to feed. All the hard work was over with which was the only reason he able to talk so freely now. Pulling the wooden spoon to his lips he would taste it. “Need a bit more time…” he said to himself before looking back with a smile at Ryan question. “Don’t worry I’m not a old man yet. I can bounce back from a little rumble like that.” he said brightly as he turned back but suddenly is voice would changed a bit as he continue. “But next time be more careful.”

He hope the girl would that what he said to heart as she were a lot luckier then other who never got to have a second chance. Thinking about it only brings back bad memories as he reached up and lightly rubbed his scar. Forcing a smile back on his face he would only listen to the two talk as he did his work. However he would have to look back a statement. “Sense past midnight this morning? Those bastard…” he said placing two finger to his head. “There a staff rotation in the morning around six! Did no one tell you?” he only shook his head as this sound about like the things that happens to the new kids. Kinda reminded him of his first days in the scouts.

However suddenly another outburst would caused Jaune to  look back with a odd face. He felt a little off guard by the question, after all he was in a kitchen and well cooking too. Smiling big he would nod his head as he slammed his fist chest. “Damn right it’s good!” he said full of pride as cooking was something he was very proud of. With that he would suddenly fill another bowl and then place it in front of Ryan. “Here! Think of it as a good job for the other day. That’s meat stew by the way.”
Back to top Go down
Rogue Reaper

Rogue Reaper

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:53 am

As red asked about Juane making her food, the women next to her got a little attitude. 'This is a kitchen Red, and I'm not the one cooking." She told red. Red turned her head and smiled as she replayed, "Then its a good thing I was talking to Juane and not you, huh?" she asked rhetorically. 

As she then turned around, She heard Juan call people bastards. "You shouldn't say those kind of words..." she said, looking back down at her feet. It was then Juane told her that there were free 6am rations in the mornings. Her face went red and she tilted her head. "There are?" she asked, scratching the back of her head. It was then her stomach growled. "Off. I haven't eaten at all sense i woke up." she said, letting out a little chuckle. "I've been too busy going from patient to patient to eat i suppose..." she then looked back down at the glass of water, and took another sip.

It was then Juane began to take pride in his cooking, and placed a bowl of food on her table. Her eyes widened as she looked at it. "th... Thank you." she said, lifting up a spoon and beginning to eat.
Back to top Go down
Aston Lee

Aston Lee

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:28 am

Aston fished around in her bowl, selecting the meat chunks from the vegetables. Potato was good, turnip, well no one really liked turnip, swede was okay, a chunky carrot, they were sweet at least. Munching her way through them as she selected them on a scale of how much she liked them first, mixing in a little meat once in a while. This treat more than made up for dragging the potatoes and the obnoxious red haired girl. It wasn't bad for a stew, something or officers rather than rank and file. Enjoying it while the other two talked she waited for Red to have her mouth filled with a spoon.

"Juane, how about if I was able to provide you with some ducks, in exchange for cakes?"
This was the only skill she really had outside of the military, at least that was useful. Hunting on this side of the walk was much harder, everyone owned everything here. While she had gotten away with it when she had to, it would look pretty bad for someone in the military poaching. It wasn't like she needed to do it any more, well, unless there was cake in return. That would totally stand up in court.

Rather than comment on the girl's need to improve her self control and awareness to at least remember to eat. A person just couldn't go that long, wait. Maybe that was why people were complaining about needles, she just wasn't able to do it right after that long a time awake.
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Jaune only shook his head at the young girl words as he knew she was absent minded but not that much. Ryan seemed to have a straight forward mind set which was a good thing for the most part. Makes blocking out useless things a lot easier, but it seemed to block out the important things too. He only sigh to himself as he unconsciously patted Ryan on the head before walking away. Oddly it kind of made him happy to see that there was still these kind of people left in this world.

Returning to his cooking Jaune were adding the last touch to it when he heard Aston offer to him. Without turning around he thought about it for a bit. It’s was true material for cakes was hard to come by at times, then again so is meat especially flow(birds) type. Scratching his chin he waged a battle within his mind over the subject and at last he picked a answer.  “If you can get me some ducks then I think I could get some ingredients for a cake. But I’ll warn you now it might not be any real special, just a plain cake.”
Back to top Go down
Rogue Reaper

Rogue Reaper

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:14 am

OCC:

Ryan finished her bowl of food rather quickly. She let out a gasp and her eyes began to close. "That was yummy..." she muttered, taking a sip of water before she placed her head onto the counter. "Thank you Juane-sama..." she muttered as she quickly passed out from a combination of the amount of walking she had done, and her being full. However, she couldn't help but over hear them talking about cake stuff. 

"Cake..." she muttered as she turned her head to the side, still passed out on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, Eat healthy   Work hard, Eat healthy Empty

Back to top Go down

Work hard, Eat healthy
Page 1 of 1