Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Of Death (Open) - Page 5 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Of Death (Open)

Go down 
+2
Mitsuo Shimura
LateComer101
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

Of Death (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:17 am

//OOC: Seems reasonable enough. I would also take into account the randomness of the rain - the rain strikes down almost randomly, and with different volumes of water. Seeing as this happens, I would simply add an increased amount of malfunctioning shots as the fight drags on - as in, if about 100-90% of the shots of the current attack worked, only 60-70% of the next attack would work, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 4:39 pm

//OOC: LateComer hasn't been on in a while. I say we skip him this round to keep the rp going.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:50 am

//OOC: I have forgotten the posting order. Who's up?
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:59 am

//OOC: The order appears to be as follows:
-Herdir
-Alan
-Mitsuo
-Demonicmuffin
-Nerdeity
-Latecomer101

...In other words, Latecomer's been skipped by accident when Herdir posted. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:02 am

//OOC:Thanks Alan. It appears the porcupine is up to bat.
Back to top Go down
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 6:06 am

//OOC: Porcupine Is taking a swing!

Leif silently thanked the humans around the titan for not immediately attacking him. 'I guess that means I've become more commonly known, not sure how i feel about that...' Leif thought, leaping at the temporarily blinded titan. In previous encounters, Leif tended to have more experience being in a titan form, although, that's kind of a given when you get stuck. As such his plans... Tended to be a little bit more unorthodox. Leif extended his arm blade, cleaving his own chest open and pulling the ribs open, blood spewing. He slammed into the opposing shifter, extending his ribs, clamping down through his opponents chest. The quills going down his spine shifted, covering the nape of his neck. He pushed off of the opposing titan, attempting to tear out whatever flesh his ribs had grabbed, allowing him easy access to punch through his chest and through his nape.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:00 am

//OOC: Oh shit. I didn't mean to skip him by accident! SORRY LATECOMER! I REALLY AM!
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 12:33 pm

//OOC: You sure that move was a great idea?

The Red Titan observed the new Shifter running towards him, and shifted his stance accordingly. As he closed in, the juggernaut eyed a nearby building. However, he was legitimately surprised when the Dhifter cut himself open and leaped towards him with a full complement of spikes. And Severin wasn't one to be surprised often. When the men fired their muskets, not all of them actually spat lead. The ones that did, however, missed his eyes, pelting his face and upper torso with what were mere flies to him.

As the Spined Titan's bony spears rocketed towards his chest, He brought his arms in, somewhat shielding his center mass, which he would need for later in the combat. The majority of the bones either broke on his arms before shattering or got stuck in them. Very few actually reached his torso. As the Spined Titan withdrew, the Red Titan swung his amrs in an outward arc, further breaking the bones stuck in his forearm and gaining momentum. A plume of smoke followed the muscle as the arms shot towards the Spined Titan's head to form a literal knuckle sandwich.

//OOC: I am thinking of making a second character, but am currently debating it. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:13 pm

//OOC: I dunno. It may be fun, but I honestly don't know if you'd have the time :) I would love to do something like that too, but I know that I am way too busy for that.
But yea, generally speaking, making a new character would be great.
Back to top Go down
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:53 am

//ooc: Btw these bones have deflected 5 simultaneous cannonballs before, just wanted to let you know, and torn through 20 feet of stone when put the force of a jump and drill shape into them
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:00 am

//OOC: The hardness of the Red Titan's skin is no joke either, demonicmuffin. Cannonballs, musket fire, and even the hardsteel 3DMG blades very rarely broke skin.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:50 am

//OOC: latecomer going to post?
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:56 am

/OOC: I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:12 am

//ooc: Also, Leif currently can't be pulled out of his titan, doing so would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:13 am

/OOC:Thanks for the heads-up.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:42 am

//OOC: I say skip him again.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:52 pm

//OOC: Okay. Also, just so you guys know, I'm extremely busy this holiday, and I think it's going to only get worse when school starts again. So 1. excuse the poor quality of posts until then and 2. I don't think I'll start any new rp threads after this one's done.

The Hydrargyrum took their distance as the shifters crashed. While their earlier move wasn't successful, if it would have been, the effects could have altered the force balance in this battle immensely. Thus, a risk worth taking.

'Dac...' Adar's voice suddenly broke in the middle of the command. He managed to reel in on the roof of a nearby building, then promptly spat the blood he had coughed into his mouth earlier. Soon enough, he coughed up some more.

Three Hydrargyrum quickly closed in to Adar. Auth did so as well. No one seemed to have any idea what the matter was, except for Adar.

'Father? What's happening?' For the first time in a very long while, Auth sounded genuinely scared. 'Why are you...?'

Adar raised a hand to stop him from talking, and swallowed another cough. 'I expected this...' Yet another cough. 'Prepare your mind. I'll probably die soon, regardless of what that red bastard thinks he did or is doing.' Cough. 'Your mother can explain. She knows.' With that, Adar just begun another huge coughing fit.

Auth begun trying to take his father by the arms and begin carrying him, but was met with surprising resistance. 'Don't be stupid. I'll die anyway. You can survive. Do so' He broke free of Auth's grasp, and leaned on a nearby Hydrargyrum. He pointed with his finger towards the wall. 'That man there. Go there.' His voice faded as Peren begun taking up the command role. It was obvious that, for Adar, even keeping consciousness was an inhuman effort. Yet he still stood, albeit with help.

A man on the brink of death, but a man prepared to meet death with full dignity and as much strength as he could muster. Fitting for a man that has lived all of his life in power.

Auth saw that. He couldn't break down. Not yet. Thus, he took his father's advice, and left for the wall. He knew perfectly well that there probably was no way of helping there, but it was safer, and running away would have been easier. Still, it was his father's death wish. Thus, he couldn't go against it. No matter how cowardly it was.

After all, there were just two kinds of people. Those who fight with honour, and those who survive.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:12 am

It's funny how occurrences put things in perspective Alan pondered, as he looked down at the city-turned-battlefield below him. Only a few moments ago, I was thinking us versus them - soldiers versus terrorists, civilians versus criminals. I was dealing with Military Police corruption, facades and trickery. Now.... everything is simple.
Humanity against the titans.

Alan turned back to Mitsuo, who was hard at work. The contraption the prodigy mechanic was making was already taking form. It looked part crossbow, part cannon, part catapult. Alan wanted to help Mitsuo, using his limited understanding of mechanics and physics, but he knew he'd only get in the way of Mitsuo's constructive vision. Instead, he thought of strategies, escape routes. He was not planning to be caught unready.

Below him, the two titans were at odds with each other. It was hard to see through the terrible weather, and the smoke and steam, but it looked like they were grappling violently, stepping over rubble that was once buildings. The Hydragyrum were also hard at work, moving about and trying to adapt, but it appeared chaos and panic was spreading across them. Really, what could they do? Even as an elite squad, none could train for an event like this Alan concluded. He wasn't disappointed in the Hydragyrum - on the contrary, he admired them for adapting and trying their best to help humanity.

Alan toyed with the arrow in his hand, irritated at his powerlessness. He just hoped Adar was holding up alright, because all this trouble was happening because of him.
Auth... stay safe. Don't die on me, don't die for your father he found himself thinking, perhaps praying to a God he never had. Some prayed to the walls, others to other deities. Back in the poor neighborhood he came from, there was no God. no God would put them in that position.
Alan's eyes shifted across the battlefield, fully realizing how a 'victory' would be a hollow one at best, in this scenario.
I don't know if there is a God out there, but if there is, now would be the time for divine intervention.
We need it right about now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 7:30 am

Mitsuo stood back and looked at his work so far. 'It's taking form at least,' he thought, 'but... Crap!' The mechanic had forgotten on what part he was working on, lucky he was improvising anyway. He turned to face Alan for a brief moment, "So? Who's it going to be? You or me?" He asked again. With that he spun round and returned to his work on his ranged device. Whilst tinkering here and there, teh young Shimura had noticed a silhouette in the distance, making it's way towards his and Alan's position on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:32 am

//OOC: Isn't demonicmuffin up next or am I mistaken?
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:40 pm

//OOC: I think so, yes.
Back to top Go down
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:17 am

Just skip me.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:25 am

//OOC: Well I kinda need your next move, other wise there won't be much of a fight if it's just me swingin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Death (Open)   Of Death (Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Death (Open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5