Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Honor the Dead Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Honor the Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:21 am

Since the breach of Wall Maria through the Shiganshina district, and the devastation following the failed reclamation of Wall Maria, the southern districts of Wall Rose and Wall Sina have made festivals to honor those that fell. While the festivals were only recently conceived therefore fairly small, more people from all over would go to the southern districts, usually the refugees of Wall Maria, and honor the dead during the festivals.

Some would be civilians who spent the festival on the outdoor festival grounds, embracing one another in their times of grief and honoring the loved ones they lost through fun and joy.

Others would be soldiers who'd spend their times drinking in the taverns, either telling stories of their fallen comrades with great respect, or even some that would brag about surviving that hellish time.

Connor sat alone in the first tavern he could find in Hermiha, already partaking in the drinking. If this was a festival that would allow him to grief then he would grief the best way he knew how, second only to just beating the hell out of a training dummy or a wall with his head.
He'd sometimes watch the other soldiers in a silent envy, their laughter and regaling reminded him of the camaraderie he had with the Zeus Squad. He couldn't trust himself with such a friendship now, but it was nice to be reminded of what it was like every once in awhile, smirking whenever a table would rise in laughter again or have their little drinking contests.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:48 am

Mitsuo walked into the tavern, the loud conversations of people hitting him instantly making his face scrunch up in annoyance. He wasn't one for grieving but was one for respect and so appearing here was just out of respect. He looked around for an empty area and found one on the far left wall, near one man in a black trench coat. He shrugged knowing he could put up with that. Mitsuo walked to the bar and ordered a pint of beer, once he got and paid for his drink he walked over to the empty space and leaned against the wall, taking a sip of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:02 am

Connor saw the well dressed man picking a spot near him. Normally he wouldn't have even acknowledged him but he was a bit more social when drinking, raising his mug to him. "Drinking is easier when your sitting, you know." Connor pointed out as he offered a seat in his corner table. He didn't quite have a slur yet but his face was getting red.

((Idk if the guy in the black trench coat was Connor but if it was, he's actually wearing a black leather jacket.))
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:09 am

Mitsuo looked at the stranger who started talking to him. 'He's got a point... and just because you're sitting with him doesn't mean you have to be social,' he internally planned. He nodded and walked over to the table to sit down. He sat down opposite to the man who seemed to be getting drunk and took another slow sip from his beer. He sat there silently, not making eye contact.

((Yeah, it was meant to be. Sorry I just new he was wearing something black))
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:20 am

The contrast between the two drinkers would be quite wide, the rugged trainee taking long drinks with light streams spilling over his cheeks while the other took his slow sips. Connor sat his mug back down after finishing his intake with a short belch. He rose a finger at Mitsuo, already in the 'rambling' phase. "You know, if I could dress as well as you, I wouldn't need to be in the military." Connor chuckled a bit. While the man could hold onto his motor skills for awhile, his social inhibitions weren't nearly as strong.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:25 am

Mitsuo nodded in reply. As if to insult the man in front of him he took a slower sip form his pint. He didn't like making conversation with strangers, so a drunk one had no chance. Mitsuo placed his glass on the table, it still being more than three-quarters full, only to straighten his tie. He didn't plan on staying long, after all he wanted to disassemble his 3DMG again.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:31 am

Cora walked around the streets. Some people were already really drunk. How did that happen? The festival didn't even start two hours ago. The crowd of people got bigger and Cora escaped it by going into a tavern.
The air was awful inside and a lot of people were already drunk, normally Cora would have left immediatly if she hadn't seen a certain figure...and another one!
She grinned and walked over. Cora anounced herself by running her fingers through Connor's Mohawk.
"Connor and Mitsuo, my two dear friends...what the heck are you doing here? And Connor? You are drunk? Now? Yeez...", she sighed and took a seat next to Connor.
"Hey Mitsuo! Maybe a bit of alcohol can make your stone face disappear.", she didn't say the last sentence very loud and he probably didn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:41 am

Connor blinked and wiped around his head before looking at Cora. "Oh...I thought I had a bug in my hair but it was only Cora." He gave a shit eating grin, clearly what he would have called a 'wisecrack'

Connor blinked at Cora's question, instead answering what she called himself and whom was apparently Mitsuo. "Did you hear that....she called us friends..." He looked at her awkwardly. "You...called me a friend..." It was obviously of some significance to him but he had trouble expressing it in his 'merry' state, instead taking another drink to it which had him sucking on air for a moment when he realized his mug was empty. he looked into it with one eye, disappointed, before looking at Mitsuo. "Hey...are you going to drink that?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:59 am

Mitsuo looked away wih a heavy sigh. "Alcohol does not effect me..." he said, a hint of arrogance in his voice. 'Great... a drunk and the confusing girl... can this get any worse?' Mitsuo looked around the tavern once more seeing all the merry people maybe him feel... out of place. Mayne he made a mistake to come here. He slowly turned his head back to face Connor, "Of course... I just like to savour things," he grumbled before pickig up hs glass to take another sip of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:47 pm

What a remarkable day... one where the front line soldiers drink and sing while the ones hidden behind the walls lay quiet and sober... Alan pondered. He was sitting in a chair by the window in a small and rather empty cafe down the street, but due to the drinking of those on the outside (Especially from one particularly rowdy tavern), even this quiet little establishment was filled with noise. Alan shook his head and drank a little more tea. He was very fond of tea's ability to relax the body and the mind.
Alan felt great empathy for those who have lost someone due to this never-ending war against the looming giants, and whole heartedly believed that they deserve a day such as this. That being said...
Alan gulped down another sip of his 8 sugar green tea.
How am I to sit across those who've lost so much to these monsters, when I've never even seen one of them? he thought miserably, downing tea like a sailor would down a beer. He didn't very much like alcohol, because its effects were very much of what tea did - make the mind fuzzy and out of focus. Too often did his superiors down at the Military Police prove that to him time and time again, smirking and giggling at him like a group of 5 year olds whenever he came to report on his patrols. He would often find them huddled around a table, with nothing but some cards, some money, and lots of empty bottles. Some of them didn't even wear uniform, instead favoring the clothing fashion of the royals. Moments like those are what have driven him to seek true justice in the Military Police. If I must, I'll even one day become the head of the Military Police, if it meant that I can finally put a stop to all this corruption he thought, seeing a grim face reflected back at him from the closed window Won't that be a funny story - the head of the Military Police who wanted to be a green cloak.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Cora looked at Connor, then at Mitsuo and then back at Connor.
"So...alcohol does not affect Mitsuo, whom I thought of would get drunk on an instant and alcohol does affect Connor...I thought you could drink what you want and not get drunk!", she grinned.
A waitress came over and looked at the small group of people, "Who wants another drink? Probably more beer for the big guy here and...you havn't finished yet, right. And you? What do you want?"
Cora shook her head, "Oh no I won't drink anything!", she quickly said. She didn't want to end up like the last time she drank one beer. Cora couldn't stand alcohol, she got drunk immediatly and Nec and Vex didn't get drunk.
If only Auth would have been here she would have let Vex or Nec take control. He knew about them and she trusted him enough to let him be with them. Also Vex didn't want to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:47 pm

Alan finished drinking his tea. He smiled a pleasant smile of satisfaction. Living the high life in the Inner City did have its uses. He never actually drank any tea until he got into the Military Police. Alan assumed that every Military Police soldier had a favored drink. It just so happens that most soldiers there favored alcohol. He stood up from his chair after drying his lips using a napkin, and turned towards the owner at the counter, only to see him missing. He did find a note in its place. It read 'Hey there, Al. I am down at the tavern for a few drinks. Gotta down those memories, ya know? Come down here and pay me when you're done with yer tea.'
Alan sighed and shook his head. At least he had the courtesy to leave a note, he thought. Alan got out of the cafe and started walking towards the tavern. The noise level grew and grew with each step. He entered it, and found the scent of beer and the shouts and songs of drunks surrounding him. Alan immediately noticed the bald head of the cafe owner at the back, sitting in front of the counter. Alan tried to sneak his way towards him, but on his way he noticed a few familiar faces. The soldiers from the wall... he recalled. After paying up to the rather drunk cafe owner, he made his way to  the table Connor and the others were seated at. He pulled a chair and sat next to them, saying nothing but nodding in greeting.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:58 pm

Cora looked at the newbie. She remembered him from the wall. Apropos wall...Cora remembered that the chance she got kicked out of the military nowas high. She turned around and stole the untouched beer of a passed out man and drank everything.
Better! She could feel the alcohol making her feel better and numbing her senses.
"So....Alan was it right? Welcome to our little drinking party!", she said loudly. "Mitsuo...while I still have some control over my senses...make sure I don't do anything really weird, ok? Also...watch out that I don't accidently kill someone!"
Nec and Vex didn't want to take control, they found it far too funny watching her being drunk.
She looked if there was still some beer inside her glass and sadly found out that she had already drunken everything of it.

Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:07 pm

Alan was a little concerned when Cora went ahead and drank an entire cup in one go. He got the strange feeling he may have had something to do with it, but he wasn't sure.
So many people.... drinking away so many problems.... is the world truly this miserable? Alan thought, looking around the tavern, at all the quiet drinkers, the loud ones, the brawlers and those who passed out. His attention was drawn back to Cora, who asked him for his name.
"Um, yea. It's.... it's Alan." he answered gently, looking at the already slightly drunk girl. He heard her say something about accidentely killing. "I may be a newbie, but I am still one of the Military Police. Unicorn, as you guys like calling me. If you start getting violent, I'll have to take you in." he said to her, half joking but half nervous. He doubted he could overpower, well, anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:18 pm

Mitsuo stood up and called the waitress back over. His first beer was only half empty but still he ordered another one. He left his first one untouched as he started slowly drinking the second. "I'm not sure why I'd have to make sure you don't be stupid," Mitsuo softly spoke after a sip. "Also if you have to take her in..." he looks directly at Alan, "I might have to take you out." 'Threats... Why am I threatening people now? Is it because of the alcohol... or is it because of her?' He thinks while glancing back at Cora, confused once again.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:46 pm

Alan sat quietly for a while and looked down at the table. He might be able to deal with a trainee who got kicked out, but there's no way in hell he could handle a Scouting Legion soldier. He finally looked up at Mitsuo. "Take in....take out.... play of words. I like that." he smiled gently at him, trying not to reveal the fear he was feeling. "Say, do you guys reckon they serve tea in here? I am not a great fan of beer." Alan asked, looking around the tavern for any hints of tea. He then looked at Mitsuo again. Someone like him ought to have lost some allies to the Titans, probably even killed one and got to live and tell the tale. His non-expressive face told no glorious stories of monster slaying, however.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:57 pm

Cora started laughing as he said he would take her in.
"Well...well...unicorn. You wouldn't be able to take me in.", she smiled at her empty glass and turned around to steal another one from the guys behind her.
She looked at her beer and then at the people she was sitting with.
"Alan, don't feel bad for not drinking beer...that I drink beer is an exception. As you may have noticed I get drunk on an instant. Don't be so shy, you are at the military police! You have to be good at something to even land there!", she suddenly looked sad, "I will never be able to join the military police...or those...other...dammit!", she drank half of her glass. She put it back down and scratched her arm, the self inflicted cut from a few weeks ago was starting to heal and had started to itch.
She rolled her sleeve up and looked at it. She slowly started to pull out the threads she had closed her wound with and threw them on the floor. After she had finished she looked satisfied at the wound. Great! One problem less!
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:50 am

Mistuo shrugged. "If you want to know they serve tea should go and ask,"he said nonchalantly. He tilted his head, noticing what the Military Policeman was staring at him. 'What the heck is he thinking...' Mitsuo wondered, thinking about possible solutions that didn't seem to fit the man's look. "Is there something on my face?" He asked, giving up on trying to guess.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:58 am

((Holy crap, this thread escalated fast.))

Connor chuckled at Cora. "Hey...I'm not drunk, I'm just happy....which kind of worries me." He gave his mug to the waitress. "Another." He had been drinking a stout for the last five mugs, so he imagined the waitress was somewhat annoyed by now. Connor wiped his face and continued. "Besides, I've actually been drinking my beer...he's been sipping it like an afternoon tea." Connor pointed out and chuckled again.

Connor perked up when it was revealed that Mitsuo was a scout. "Oh wow....if your a scout you need the drink more than I do." He started to lean a bit towards Mitsuo. "How many did you kill...? Did any of them scream...? Did you make any of them scream before you slit their napes off!?" Connor started to ask with a playfully sadistic growl in his voice which wore away after he got his mug back and took another drink. "I'd love to see that."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:34 am

Mitsuo glared at him and leaned in, a murderous look upon his face. He hated these questions, they annoyed him. These were the only questions that were ever asked, the only con on being a scout. If he had a coin for every time a question like that was ask, he'd be rich. "I don't want to talk about," he muttered, anger dominating his tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:48 am

Connor's brow furrowed a bit, a fire in his gut told him this was intimidation, and Connor was one to hold his ground. He pointed his mug at Mitsuo, raising it between them. "Then just..don't...talk about it." He answered as though Mitsuo's anger was unprecedented, leaning back to take another long swig of his drink. Even in his tispy state, he could take a hint, building a mental wall between him and Mitsuo.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:52 am

Mitsuo leaned back, relieved he avoided that. "It's not that I dislike you or anything," he looked at Connor and paused, "It's just that... they weren't really fun times for me..." He sighed heavily. "Sorry for my actions, I over did it!" He chuckled nervously and scratched his neck. He realized that he has always over-reacted to questions like that and shivers in slight embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:06 am

The scout's apology made Connor realize he may have been the one to step on toes. He still felt sick to his stomach when he remembered his first encounter with a Titan, so putting himself in Mitsuo's shoes made him feel uneasy.

So with a heavy sigh and a guilty tone, Connor returned the apology. "Eh, I'll admit, I was a bit of an ass...nobody wants to be reminded of Them." He finished as his thoughts seemed to trail off, taking another drink to banish that memory away. "It's why I have nothing but respect for the Scouts...one man's hell is a Scouts' everyday life..." He praised as he rose his mug to Mitsuo.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:13 am

Mitsuo laughed at his, "truth be told!" He raised clashed his mug with Connor's, "CHEERS!" He yells so the tavern could hear. He didn't care that he was grinning like a child with their first toy. "In honesty, we do our jobs to make the world a safer place, we try to get rid of that one man's hell!" He chuckles. He did lie about the alcohol and he knew it, it has finally kicked in and he likes it.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:43 am

Cora grinned, "I don't mind talking about titans! I killed some...and encountered two aberrants until now!", she laughed and drank again, "Aaaaand I'm drunk. Let me go to the toilet really quick!", she said and stood up.
Only two meters before she entered a drunk man tried to grab her. Her answer was simple, she pulled one of his feet away with her left foot and helped him get on the floor by punching him in the face.
She took a satisfied look at him and came closer to one of his friends, "Do you want to pick a fight too?"
The man growled but didn't do anything else for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honor the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Honor the Dead
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next