Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
The day before... (Open)  Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

The day before... (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

The day before... (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: The day before... (Open)    The day before... (Open)  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:05 pm

(BEFORE I START, this is a flash back send me a PM if you want to join, This will either ensure that some are Seb's friends or foes at the current time in game)

Sebastian winced as the belt was flung across his face the punches from his step father shortly followed, If my real dad was here he would save me from this nightmare.. His mother watched teary eyed as she watched her husband beat the child for not doing the dishes, Sebastian sat curled up in a ball afterwards waiting for his father to leave to wall Maria to do his work. His mother grabbed him and sat him up he was thinner then most boys weighing in at only ninety pounds for thirteen and being as tall as a grown adult was Unusual.

Sebastian cried on his mothers shoulders knowing the nightmare wouldn't stop till his Real dad came to the rescue Sebastian Headed outside and watched the bright sunlight he looked just like a normal kid now no Tears in his eyes, Black hair, Normal everything really, Other then the fact he had a lump growing on his face.

Sebastian sat near a Oak tree and rubbed the top of his dogs head Little did he knew when he would take the dog with him to his fathers house it would try to kill him, Sebastian stared at the birds flying around and smiled today was normal for him and he enjoyed it.

Now i just need to wait for my friends, Right here is where i met all of them But still none of them know the truth of what happens behind my family's small shack other then my sister screaming her head off and mother making food and caring for us but in the center the Bastard awaits. He thought silently to himself.
Back to top Go down

The day before... (Open)
Page 1 of 1